Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy Haru no Yakusoku | Galactic Alliance Diplomacy of CIS Atrisia and Abregado-Rae

KGvs804.png

A T R I S I A

"Many have fought and died in our effort to reclaim our rightful home, to reunite the Core... Atrisia is a no less important part of those efforts than any of the planets we, the assembled, represent.“

JUaDCut.png

There were those who did not break their promises.

With the Blackwing Virus quarantined and the planet free of less-than-savoury Sith Lords, it was the Confederacy of Independent Systems that stepped in to protect Atrisia. While their fleets kept watch, the planet healed from the devastation wrought in the weeks before. There was no miracle that returned Atrisia to its former state. The Confederacy brought supplies and technologies to restore the world and save its people. Through hard work and time, the people of the Commonwealth weathered the winter which had befallen them.

The promise was one of security; while the Confederacy stood, Atrisia would not suffer again. And so it stood, resolute and watchful, and Atrisia did not suffer.

The other’s promise was twofold; appropriate, as it was of two minds. First was Chancellor Emmen Tagge, the first to hold the title under this Galactic Alliance. His was a promise to unite the Core -- only, his retirement cut his quest short. It was not long before others took up that mantle. The new Chancellor, Adhira Chandra, was no stranger to foreign affairs and politics. The Core had yet to be united, a few pieces left to place. It was her adamant position and strong speech that swayed many votes towards negotiations with the Confederacy on the subject of Atrisia and Abregado-Rae. Uniting the Core was one thing; bringing freedom and safety to the Atrisian people was another.

And so at the Vicelord’s invitation the Alliance had come to Atrisia. That day was the first of the month; the first day of spring in the Atrisian calendar. It marked the day that the trees flowered in their stunning pink, the return and growth of new life. With that new life and energy the Atrisians celebrated their world. Across the planet the festivals had begun.

For they, too, had a promise -- a promise that came true every year. Spring had come; the trees flowered, life returned, and Atrisia healed.

90.png

Objective 1 | Oath

In the great city of Xam’Chi, representatives of the Confederacy, Alliance, and Commonwealth meet to sign the Treaty of Atrisia. The treaty will not only make Atrisia and its neighbouring systems members of the Galactic Alliance, but bind the Alliance with the Confederacy in a mutual defense pact. Ratify the treaty and take the next step in the renewal of Atrisia.

5f003fc16b10572cfe4c34c313beec70.png

Objective 2 | Blossom

The Spring Festivals have started, marking the beginning of the season and a period of revelries. From the capital to the smallest hamlets people take to the streets to celebrate not only the coming of spring but also to thank the members of the Confederacy and their new partnership with the Galactic Alliance. See the native flora of Atrisia in full bloom, explore Atrisian culture -- or maybe just party hard.

samurai.png

Objective 3 | Light

The Force storms summoned by the Sith had left much of Atrisia ravaged. While time and the Confederacy’s aid healed most of those wounds, there is one still left to close -- in the ruins of Jar’Kai, where the Sith had performed their ritual. The dark side nexus has thus far been contained by the Great Wall of Atrisia, but within it has warped the life of the former Imperial city. The Jedi and the Knights Obsidian must gather to purge the source of this darkness for the true healing of the planet can begin.

soufiane-idrassi-samurai-keyframe-no-borders.png

Objective 4 | Truth

While the politicians above decide the fate of the world, there are some who choose a different path. The Atrisian Imperial Front is not the first iteration of the imperial ideal among the Atrisian people. Some believe in democracy and freedom; the AIF have followed the ideals of imperialism and order. While an attack during the transfer would be ill-timed and sour the festivities, the SIA have received a tip that there’s a weapons shipment coming in. Find it -- or perhaps, make sure it isn’t found.

013d3dd2508e63f3348db9b12c1820c2.png

BYOO | Atrisia

This is a land that is vast and rich; doubtless a place of interest no matter one’s motivations. Bring your own story to Atrisia.

While the festivals and meeting of leaders are certainly happening, there are a number of locals who might tell you that the story the GA and CIS have told is untrue. Atrisia has a long, proud, independent history and the Commonwealth is far from small. Some see the arrival of the Alliance as simply another group of outsiders looking to slap their name on some territory in the Core. The Alliance, for their part, have pushed the narrative that this is the last step in uniting the Core, and that Atrisia wishes to be part of the Alliance. It might be difficult to garner support to unite a Core that does not wish to be united.

Last edited:
if they're watching anyways

The spring on Atrisia was beautiful. They sat at the top of the hill overlooking a shallow river valley; in truth Auteme could not envision the place having ever been disturbed. The trees grew tall, their roots snaking through the grass and dirt, their petals in their brilliant spring colors, the flowers bloomed so bright that it seemed impossible that they would fade even to the endless march of time. Still, Auteme and Josiah both knew that change could come quickly and without warning, just as they knew that beautiful things could come after healing.

On their way up they'd talked about the usual things. Where she'd been, how was mom, how was work, the life on Atrisia. Auteme was an expert on the last subject, of course. The Atrisian Commonwealth's history was fascinating. Sayings was one of her favorite ancient texts, despite her own lack of interest in attaining power and influence. The Kitel Phard dynasties, Atrisian culture, flora and fauna...

And yet, through all her research, there were still things she did not know.

"O'reen," she started, breaking the silence they'd had while enjoying the scenery. "In your letters, you mentioned it. Why you didn't want to... be part of an Order."

It was something that had been on her mind for a while now. O'reen had never been of any particular importance, despite the number of battles that had occurred there in recent times. Still, whatever had happened there must have deeply affected her father. Perhaps she was letting her own curiosity run wild; perhaps it was something small, a day he'd made a decision. Nonetheless, she was curious, and the man with the answers sat beside her on the picnic blanket under the tree.

She ran her hand across the grass. "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to. I'm just curious."

Objective 3: Light
Tags: Open

The Jedi Knight was here for a simple but specific reason, to help. He heard of the dark sides presences still on Taris. The Neti touched down in his ship and began making his way for the Ruins of Jar'Kai. Though each step seemed to take its time, the strides were very long, and that meant that he would reach the ruins fairly soon. The Jedi did carry lightsabers, latched to his sides by vine like appendages. Probably lost to the sight of most due to the fact that their hilts were made of his own wood. Regardless, he was indeed a Jedi, and believed he could help. Gnoll was no master of the light side, nor had he truly practiced abilities such as Force Light with enough knowledge to do anything like this himself. But he was good at meditation, and he wouldn't be the only one here, if given some guidance, he could devote his time to this as much as he would to anything else.

Gnoll could sense the darkness, the corruption of the dark side. He didn't full understand the need to use the dark side others had. It wasn't that he didn't have some flaws of his own. Gnoll desired peace, and he preferred to get there through peace and patience, violence would only be the last resort. The problem was to him the dark side got to peace through violence primarily, and only through negotiation as the last resort. Reversing the path with which he believed things should be done.

Regardless, the Neti was here now to try and aid however he could.

WEAPONS:
gnolls-lightsabers

SHIP:
gnolls-personal-ship

Taiia-Test.png

Atrisia Part 2

Equipment: Lightsaber
Objective: 3 - Light
Tags: Open
Atrisia, the thought of coming back here was one she never had entertained though that was not​
the fault of the planet itself, no the world was indeed beautiful and inviting perhaps even tempting you to explore and relax. Perhaps that is why she disliked it so, she like the rest of her Confederates had let their guard down and now to her, it held such painful memories for her. Taiia had not been with the Knights Obsidian for long when the Blackwing virus struck, it was sudden, quick, and merciless nearly claiming the lives of multiple people including the Exarch Srina Talon Srina Talon and through the force, she had felt the death of the Lord Commander Kyyrk Kyyrk half a world away. She had journeyed with the Solanaceae to Jar’Kai to halt the virus by segmenting the infected and the safe, to prevent the movement and spread of the virus until a vaccine could be created.​
There was much more to the story of Atrisia, more than perhaps what she knew of the event herself, but in this case, she was not her to reminisce peace was to be made between the Confederacy and the Galactic Alliance, the realm of politics was not hers nor did she care to be involved her role was different to represent the Knights Obsidian and help once again Atrisia and her people heal, the only difference this time is her guard would not be down for a moment. The young woman drew a deep breath before she started walking, her red hair caught up in the breeze as her eyes fell on Jar’Kai in the distance, part of her was filled with dread at the prospect of going there again but go on she must she was stronger now, her understanding of the force had expanded exponentially since then as well, glancing at her hand she remembered the tendrils of lightning she had unleashed as she had rushed to recover Voph’s body and return it to safety, none had seen it as she had tapped into a power the Jedi would call ‘dark’ but much of what the Jedi taught she had already seen fit to reject.​
“There is no darkness, there is no light, there is only the Force.” she whispered to nobody in particular as she marched forward, as if the words brought comfort she smiled softly and carried on toward Jar’Kai her saberstaff hitting her leg in time with her steps, with any luck once this was over she would never need to come here again.​

T H E _ R I S I N G _ S U N
ATRISIAN IMPERIAL FRONT
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
THE TRUTH
Armor |
Rifle | Melee
R E C K O N I N G _ I N _ B L O O D

ot6Igxi.png

4zPoa91.png

"Victory is reserved to those willing to pay its price."
- Sun Tzu

My forefathers always spoke of the moment.

The moment in a man's life where he would have to overcome his fears. Overcome his weaknesses and do what needs to be done.

My entire life, I have awaited that moment.

The opportunity. To overcome, to prevail. To sacrifice. What the forefathers never told me was what would be asked of me.

In the end, it didn't matter. No matter the cost.

I will pay its price.

I will overcome.

Dowse the flames of evil dawning.
The Starbird and enveloped itself in the decadent purple today. To make a deal with the devil. A deal to further institute its false claims of a manifest destiny in the sovereign Core. In its manufactured 'right' it has to Atrisia. The home of my people and their ancestors before them. My people have been made sick by the Blackwing and to inoculate our illness, bloated with the false promises of the silken indigo. The Starbird will be no different. More lies to fatten our bellies, more false promises to subvert our spirit and more subversion to kill our identity.

A gift comes today. From the Iron Sun. The New Imperial Order. The last stand of those willing to fight for a peaceful, strong and just Galaxy. A Galaxy free from the lies fed to us by darkness and light. A future that belongs to us, to the people. We will unveil lies. But today, is not the moment. Today, we prepare. Otherwise, we risk our flame being snuffed out before it can blaze eternally. Beneath the rise and fall of a million suns.

In the mountains of Kansai where only the whispers of the Keisei can be heard. We await the fire from Prometheus. The means to bring our struggle to those who dare claim Atrisia as theirs.

The claw-like silhouette of the Corellian YT-950 gave way to the flouresence blue wake of the ion drive as it crested the top of the mountain housing the shrouded Atrisian position under the ghillie and camouflage cover to dissuade any prying eyes from the insurgent encampment. They followed the engine's roar with their eyes and ears down to a clearing within the ancient forest beneath.

With that, it was time to begin the trek. Pinging the freighter's position on his holomap, Nagata and his unit threw the linen covering from over their swoop bikes and began to mount up. A rip and clatter of the engine sounded they were ready to move and with that they set out into the forest.

ALLIES | NIO | AIF | COMPNOR | OPEN
ENEMIES | CIS | GA | OPEN

Seven_Lives_For_My_Country.png

FORTRESS IMPERATOR
BASTION

T H E _ H E L L I O N
O P E R A T I O N : R I S I N G _ S U N
compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

A few weeks earlier...

The Galactic Alliance had preemptively struck at Yinchorr heavily incapacitating the New Imperial proxy training operations on the planet. No one had expected it; the union of the Core had previously demonstrated an incredibly passive stance when it came to foreign affairs.

It was time for the Imperials to strike back.

After a long discussion and tiresome debate at the emergency debrief, and a staunch opposition to covert operations utilizing proxies from Admiral Robogeber Robogeber , COMPNOR received the green light to stamp and send back their reply to the Alliance. The Commission's plans had long ago been drawn and now it was simply a matter of giving the order of execution to COMPNOR elements and the Atrisian Imperial Front.

The cigarette in his hand illuminated across his sunglasses. Fire and ash; they would provide the fire and the Atrisians would do the rest.

"PROMETHEUS, this is HELLION."

"OPERATION RISING SUN is A GO."

Daros Karmann Daros Karmann | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter | Sinestra Sinestra | Tavius Muuaji Tavius Muuaji

Objective: 3, Light.
Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Writing partner(s): Open.

Sometimes, the will of the Force was an enigma to her. After all these years she still couldn't fully comprehend where its flow would take her. First, Dathomir. Followed by Ryloth and now the world of Atrisia. Every time she surrendered to the Force and allowed it to guide her, it made her clash with the Dark side. Even now, she could feel its cold presence surging through the Living Force. But this was no entity. No dark witch, no battle between Sith; it was a venom that had already ingrained itself deeply into the planet.

Thus, the Jedi Master made her way to the ruined city. White tunic hidden under a brown cloak, but presence blazing like the sun. She walked in silence, her gaze fixed on the horizon. What was to come concerned her. She was strong in the Force, but purifying a place like this was not something she could accomplish on her own.

Her pace gradually began to decrease as she closed in on the ruins. She couldn't do this on her own. And yet, the Force had called her here. It could only mean one thing. She wasn't supposed to face this darkness alone.

That was why instead of continuing, the Sephi gently sat down in the middle of the road. Patience was a Jedi's greatest virtue, and she had plenty of it. If more were summoned by the Force, they would find her. She was certain of it.

Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Gnoll Gnoll

S N A K E
71st CF-RECONAISSANCE GROUP "GHOST VIPERS"
COBRA SQUAD
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
THE TRUTH

ARMOR | RIFLE | PISTOL | MELEE
I R O N _ F I S T
O P E R A T I O N : R I S I N G _ S U N
N5cG5gd.png

They would create a sun to cast away the lies and delusions that would soon plague Atrisia with the warrior spirit belonging to the proud natives of this land. These people had no future with Confederate-led Sith who masked their supposed good deeds with grievances that would only enslave the Atrisian men and women. For that is what a Sith was in the eyes of Djorn: a deceitful damnation that would masquerade its ugly face with an appealing facade, seeking to trick its victims into becoming expendable pawns all to further their damn machinations of dominance and superiority, making themselves beyond than the mere common man and treat them nothing but livestock. Death was an alternative than to give up one's soul to the Sith filth, no matter if they draped themselves in violet or crimson cloth.

The same was applied to the golden Starbird, painting and washing over the reeking corruption it wrought. Democracy a false promise that was easily exploited by those privileged and twisted into a monster that separated people with a chaos of ideals, never truly aligning for a common goal which allowed corporations and other shadow powers to steal from the harvest worked by the common man. They were given choices as their constitution preached that "right", but what good were they when devils and tricksters were elected into power and conspired with lobbyists to forfeit promises, and pursued for selfish agendas.

Thus, Imperialism would resurrect the proud identity of Atrisia that aged for hundreds upon hundreds of years.

For it was a promise, not a threat.

They were given the green light, approved by the Imperator with Djorn and Jaeger providing data and what this operation would accomplish, and how they would. The Alliance did slightly sabotage their operations on Yinchorr, and this would be the price they would pay. The Imperials would unleash tenfold on the Alliance with plausible deniability.

Snake, with a squad of his own Vipers and other COMPNOR operatives, would be tasked with delivering a shipment of weapons and munitions to their allies of the Atrisian Imperial Front. This would be the first step of OPEERATION: RISING SUN. Once successful they could move on what was next.

Bringing a storm to challenge and overwhelm the wings of the Starbird.

"Nearing our landing site, no interference yet," the pilot informed Snake. All was on schedule and no curveballs thrown at them...yet.

Objective: Blossom - Enjoy the festival

Kat decided that she would come to Atrisia with the Galactic Alliance, she was friendly with most of the Confederacy people, Srina Talon Srina Talon was a prominent member of the Echani people and the CIS, as well as the CIS coming in to end the Mandalorian occupation of Eshan, so she was happy to help the CIS out when she could and the GA working with them could only be a good thing she thought. Better to make allies in the galaxy than constantly fighting and invading people. Kat had gotten tired of war that she been involved in with the SJC, fighting the Sith and Brynadul was important but she was never one for war. So coming to Atrisia and partake in some diplomacy and culture was what Kat wanted to be a part of. Atrisians were not people that she was well versed in knowing. She met one or two in the past but never really took much in what their culture or way of life was like.

Deciding that since it was the spring she could pull out a floral dress that she felt would make the mood of the festival. She smoothed her dress, and styled her hair in a fishtail braid that went over her left shoulder. It was odd not to be carrying a weapon or wearing a dress while not at a party, but Kat was slowly breathing and telling herself that she needed to relax that she couldn't let panic because she wasn't armed. There were others, plenty of others that were armed and ready to fight, wanted to fight. Kat was here to enjoy herself and learn more about Atrisian ways of life. Also, she still had the Force, she was no longer a Padawan so her skills in the Force were growing to a dangerous level. If she chose to use them in deadly ways, which often she would avoid if she could.

Wandering around, Kat sniffed some of the flowers and sighed happily, it seemed to be a lovely day and it was a day that she was enjoying. She spent some of her money she had on hand on the flowers and carried them with her. She was sure her sister and niece would enjoy them, her mum might also crack a smile at the flowers and her stories she learnt here on Atrisia, because she was sure someone would share some folklore. And who didn't love hearing folklore!?!​

2d1OJ6G.png

[P R A Y I D I E]
KAL'ORITSOR | FATIGUES
173RD. STORMTROOPER LEGION - THE MYRMIDONS
Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk

A dozen men sat upon a ridge by their lonesome, sparse words being shared between them as they awaited for their orders to begin their operation. Clad in the multicam fatigues that had been commonplace during operations such as these, none of them bore any markings displaying their loyalty or allegiance out in the open. Atrisia had not been what they had in mind when their Commander had called upon them to once more accompany him into the galaxy. They were his closest companions after all, as these few men had seen the entirety of the Braxant Run alongside their once green commander.

They were among the few who had survived, and unlike those who were chosen to enter command roles within the Legion, would still have the honor to accompany the Legion's commander directly into whatever hell he chose to enter. Even if the chosen venue would pit them against supposed brothers-in-arms- but such was a matter that proved far more nuanced when it involved those who actively stood against their Commander. Loyalty to the Empire had never superseded their bonds to Legion, and by extension Lucien himself.

The order would finally come after what felt like hours of waiting on top of that isolated ridgeline high up in the mountains. The claw-shaped freighter they'd been waiting for had crested over the top of the mountain opposite of theirs, catching the attention of Luc's second-in-command, who signaled to Luc just as his eyes locked onto their target. A hand signal brought his companions to their feet as their jetpacks hummed alive in unison and the men took off into the air. The ECM jammer on his lieutenant's backpack activated, enveloping the squad in a bubble of interference that would prevent their radars from picking up the twelve signals that should've been tracked on the freighter's radar.

Thrusting high above the valley below, Luc and his companions assumed a diamond formation with himself at the front. Their enemy was enemy of their presence for the time being, and he aimed to keep it that way until it was all but impossible to conceal themselves visually. The goal was simple enough- interfere with the enemies of Nirauan in any way that was possible. Compnor and its agents were considered fair game as far as they were concerned, and their orders were to shoot to kill as soon as the signal was given. Plausible deniability was in their favor, as was the element of surprise. All that was needed was to continue closing their distance until their target was in range.

And once the freighter was within acceptable distance for their weapons, Luc himself locked onto the freighter with the wrist-mounted launcher attached to his right arm. A pair of miniature rockets exploded from his wrist just moments after the diamond-formation of warfighters had entered visual range, approaching from the immediate right of the freighter. He aimed for the engine, attempting to knock out atleast one of them whilst his men broke off to maneuver themselves in a pursuit pattern around the freighter itself. Compnor had made an enemy of the one individual within the Order who refused to bow down to the boot of their extremist beliefs.

Hit or miss, the fun had began.

Last edited:

yuyE60Y.gif

Objective: Objective 4 | Truth​

Rayna had read the briefs on Atrisia, the only thing she could rely on was the reports that others had filed in regard to Atrisia as she had still been a part of the Revenant program back then and the CIS was nothing more than another territory on a map to her, things had changed for her though after Nar Shaddaa, giving her handlers the slip and secreting into Confederate space was the easy part. On the ride over she had more than enough time to familiarize herself with the planet and its people, but more importantly, the history of confederate involvement and the situation that followed the successful defense of a Sith Lord named Mythos. Clearly HIGHCOM had concerns about this handoff to the Galactic Alliance after the last time Confederate forces were on the ground here and it was likely there were those who would take advantage of this 'opportunity' to further harm Artisia, that's why she was here, to watch and report back to HIGHCOM if anything was amiss, Shadowfeed would not fail where their predecessor organization had.​
She was the resident representative of Shadowfeed on the world at the moment, for now, she would be the eyes and ears of the Confederacy, but she was not alone in this task. Breshig was also involved and Saram Kote Saram Kote was nearby and working with her people to set up the last bit of a listening post that had been building in anticipation of this hand-off. They had arrived the day before and found the best location to intercept any and all transmission sources on the world, all the resources of Shadowfeed would be engaged. When she got the signal from the Mandalorian's that everything was in place she stood and walked to a nearby console, opening an encrypted channel to HIGHCOM​
"Ears are on, going dark."

bunibar.png

Last edited:
The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Came to Atrisia in: Castle Morpheus

Wearing: Progenitor's Robes (Armorweave Kimono)

Armed with: Hundred Handed Giant

Obsidian Lightsaber

Objective: BYOO (Induct Laertia Io Laertia Io into House Li-Ves.)

Currently with: Westenra Mina Westenra Mina (Melissa, Meleena, and Melinda Configuration), Vera Mina Vera Mina (Command Configuration)

It had all paid off.

To a degree...

Letting her daughter Westenra send a few copies into the GA had paid dividends. Funding the GA Military through her own networks in backdoor channels had made quite a few of them a ton more receptive to Westenra's vast, VAST lobbying for closer ties to the CIS, and those who were not were not about to speak up and possibly lose funding. Money talks.

A lot of people on both sides were about to swim in pools of credits over this treaty. Thousands more than Westenra had wanted this. Thousands more than Nine herself had wanted this. Though Westenra had only put in a few drops in the bucket out of the millions of drops of millions of other people across space who had fought for this, they had been big fat, juicy drops, made of currency and funneling it to the right people.

The CIS and GA were coming together.

Today was even more special because of her guest.

After weeks of frustrating delays, she had finally arranged time to meet Laertia Io. Her last living descendant, and formally induct her into House Li-Ves.

Nine was giddy with nervousness, having practiced human like movements for over an hour.

But she was so nervous. Laertia was technically all that remained of the ancient bloodline. Plus, she was very much loyal to the Jedi, even after the Revelation on Kar Shian.

Laertia needed to know she had actual family, as screwed up as it was. The Force had brought them together, for a reason.

The copies of Westenra that Nine had dispatched to be her only living relative's bodyguards reported troubling things.

Laertia was often crying at night, and sneaking out. It was impossible to follow--her teleporting abilities made her nigh impossible to track on the run. She didn't do this often, but it was enough that it became noticeable.

Laertia was also incredibly close to an android caretaker that had been around long before the Westenra copies. Some sort of advanced prototype with similar capabilities to Nine's own creations (and a whole slew of factory defects Laertia constantly needed to find ways to mitigate). Terrible migraines that could only be mitigate by powerful brain regulators.

The galaxy had left the last of her blood a person holding their sanity together by sheer force of will. While that was most impressive, Nine knew a mind could only bend so much before it broke. It was paramount to preserve her health. Nine's honor demanded it.

The one major roadblock was, it seemed, Laertia's very devotion to the Jedi.

Nine wasn't 'against' them, mind you...but she had been one once. Once was enough. It was ironic really...Laertia's master The Amalgam The Amalgam had been so good at faking Jedi-Dom that her efforts while maintaining her vile deception actually 'had' produced a mostly-functional Jedi...but as with all things corrupted and subverted by The Sith, such achievement came at a terrible cost.

Nine wasn't a fool. She knew how intelligent Laertia was based on the reports her bodyguards gave. She knew Laertia would be uneasy with even a tangential connection to the Sith--she was not blind to the fact it was a Sith, Darth Metus Darth Metus , who ruled The CIS, just one who happened to have shockingly tolerant policies to having Light Adepts in his ranks. Politics made for strange bedfellows. Here they were opposing one Sith, a murderous Beast that consumed torture and murder like it was bread and water, and yet didn't mind aligning with another Sith in the process as long as he wasn't a Genocide-of-the-Jedi-or-Galaxy-in-general sort.

Laertia had to be eased into the idea of being aligned to the CIS in spite of being run by Sith, and helping them quell a powerful Dark Nexus was surely one way to do it.

Vera entered Nine's lavish personal chambers aboard the Morpheus, using her red haired Chiss Form, clad in a long gray kimono with white rose print embroidery with a hood, in deliberate mimicry of Nine's own dark green version with the same rose design.

Vera had never deliberately mimicked Nine before, but it pleased the Raven Haired Vampiress all the same. Her daughter was emulating her now.

"Yes Daughter?" Nine asked, blinking shadow eyes with glints of glowing purple at the center, her hair done up in that weird as hell Gary Oldman style from 90's Dracula from when he's playing host to John Wick as Old Man Gordon.

"The ship is about to arrive in ten minutes..." Vera spoke..."Heavily armed sucker too...never seen anything like it up close..."

"Indirect way of telling us she's not afraid to fight her way out if we don't feel like letting her leave."

"I have observed her. She's like me...when it comes to fighting. Fast and vicious. If it should, for whatever reason come to that, I strongly advise resorting to overwhelming force to stop her. I myself would not like my odds if I had to fight her."

"You're never this humble..." Nine observed, strapping her weapons on.

"I didn't have to worry about not coming back to Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat before." Vera replied honestly, even if she showed little emotion over it.

"This is a good sign!" Nine said of her daughter's anxiety encouragingly, gliding over to her and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Vera folded her arms. "Yes...the pieces have all fallen into place, haven't they?"

"There is a reason for everything. The Force led us to this, Daughter..." Nine stated with confidence. "House Li-Ves has weathered the storm. We have our fingers all throughout the CIS. While I suffered grievously at The Amalgam's hands, her torture left me one of the only Knight's Obsidian still alive. Our House wields great riches and immense if silent political power thanks to the efforts of everyone here, but most especially you and Westenra. I love all my daughters, but you and West go beyond my wildest expectations. This is not just my victory. It is yours and Westenra's. First and Foremost."

Vera raised an eyebrow of her sculpted chiss facade.

"When I am gone from this world...you will lead the house, with West as second in command." Nine vowed. "You just have to learn to develop a tad more empathy with Karlie's help then you will be ready..."

Vera looked stunned.

"You really mean it?" Vera asked.

"Your design has evolved..." Nine assured her. "You are not the thoughtless kilker you were when you started...you have forced yourself to learn discipline...and you have made your mother very proud for figuring out ways around my programming safeguards..."

Vera went still as her mother hugged her.

"You are my favorite daughter..." Nine said. "I know I shouldn't have favorites as a Mother. But you are my favorite, for you remind me of me when I was just starting out."

Vera, after a moment, slowly, hesitantly returned the hug before they both went to the tram system to reach the Hangar.

Five minutes later...

The Shadow Bride, a heavily armed personal warship designed in the manner of ancient Fury Class Interceptors docked in the ornate hangar of the Morpheus in orbit over Atrisia. Nine and a gaggle of Morpheus Knights awaited as an honor guard as the hatch opened.

Nine knew she was one of them the moment she laid eyes on the sculpted, tombstone skinned beauty stepping onto the hangar floor in a pitch black Kimono. The eyes, the mouth features...Laertia had the same hair color as Nine's mother, had the gray eyes of Nine's father. How far down the line of descent was she?

She was accompanied by all three of the bodyguard Westenra's, each looking different, one taller, one curvier, and one slightly more muscular than the others, but all sharing the traits of golden skin and Blond Hair, and all in armored skintight metallic pink catsuits. Out followed the prototype she had been told of, the Android Moya Virtu Moya Virtu . Nine should have expected it...Moya would not leave her on the day she was formally inducted.

Laertia carried herself very stiff and formally but she managed a smile as she stopped before Nine Lives, the Morpheus Knights saluting her with their vibro-ninjato.

"Welcome, Lady Io...I have wanted to meet you for so long..." Nine said to her only biological relative.

Laertia bowed, her Raven hair slicked back, holding back her fascination at seeing some of her facial features in Nine. She had never seen a family similarity in anyone before...

"Helloz, Laydee Li-Ves...I'mmz Io. Laertia Io."

(Clip of Bond Theme Plays)

Nine, due to being mentally unstable, darted her head about in confusion, looking for the source of the quick jingle before focusing on Laertia.

"Have my daughters protected you adequately?" Nine asked of Laertia softly.

"Ohh yesss, verry mucch..." Laertia said with muted enthusiasm.

"You must have so many questions about your lineage. Walk with me. I would tell you these things while showing you around my home. We shall have tea afterward."

She looked at Vera, who gave a slight nod to Laertia and excused herself, heading for the Rogue Shadow-like Saotome Envoy. She had a separate mission...she was heading to Jar'Kai with The Knights Obsidian...

Laertia began to walk with Nine.

"Our families history begins with the gloriously insane Kain Li, who fought in a berzerk fury while completely naked for most of his life..." Nine began as they moved slowly down the passages of the mobile Castle...

"Hee wuzz naykedz?" Laertia asked in amazement.

"Oh yes. Trust me, it only gets crazier from there..." Nine said with a chuckle as she walked with her...

Last edited:
KGvs804.png

90.png

SFjOBCJ.png

jvjUNZU.png

Atrisia. It was technically his peoples' homeworld but he'd only been here once long ago when he was an Oyabuun's first Lieutenant and personal assassin. He'd come as part of his initiation, an exchange of promises. Now he was here to forge a bond between the CIS and the Galactic Alliance. As ill-advised as he thought the deal to be, it was his job to incite destabilization in the Core for the eventual return of the Sith Keepers and so...He'd changed his vote to for the union.

Ironic that he was here to forge another promise.

The GA shuttle flew over the ghost city that was Jar'Kai, its massive towers decrepit, its old Wolfhound skimmers flying over the skyline like buzzards hungry for their next meal. With his cybernetic eyes, he could see the people, scarcely clothed and emaciated, fear in their eyes. The site of both a Dark Side ritual and a deadly outbreak of Blackwing the city's people were lucky to be alive as they were, though he was reminded grimly that the plague was still present as he watched a child devouring his mother before quickly being buzzed down by the floating Skimmers. He was honestly surprised the wall itself had been all the CIS needed to keep Jar'Kai sequestered away. He somehow didn't doubt they kept small pockets of infection in the countryside hidden from public knowledge.

Xam'Chi was a far enough distance away, he realized, that the horror of Jar'Kai was kept hidden by simple factor of distance. The city was ablaze with lights and small firework celebrations as the Spring Festivals were beginning to sweep the planet. The trees really were beautiful but he had a feeling even their beauty couldn't dampen the ugliness to come. At least the signing would be quick and he'd be able to explore the Alliance's new city properly.

The GA shuttle landed and disgorged its attendants, a collection of senators, diplomats, and dignitaries who had somehow or another gotten onto the list to venture out to Atrisia. He didn't dally and headed directly to the group of senators gathering to be escorted to the reception chamber, a small contingent of Senate Guards accompanying the CIS' own security.

Miri O'Hare

M

H O L E _ I N _T H E _ S U N
ATRISIAN IMPERIAL FRONT
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

GETTING PAID

Pistol | Rifle | Melee

ot6Igxi.png

UgR1OHa.png

"Don't everybody thank me at once."
- Han Solo

She'd waited at the rendevous for ages before the nondescript YT-950 flew into the system. She led the NIO crewed freighter into the planet's atmosphere using a couple of smuggler tricks and a route she knew, she'd been making covert supply drops into the Jar'Kai exclusion zone for months now. When they'd gotten past the CIS she pulled behind the claw-shaped freighter and followed. Her first task was done, now she just needed to get her half of the cargo down to these rebels, whoever they were. Kix, an aging KX-series security droid, clanged loudly on the durasteel floor as he entered the cockpit of her bulky Tegaanalir-class Patrol Craft.

"Atrisia is quite beautiful this time of year," it said, its upitty Core-World accent grating her sensitive Pamarthen sensibilities. Miri nodded, focusing on the blue tail of the freighter ahead of them. The servos in Kix's neck whirred loudly as it craned its neck to look down at her. "Are you sure about this Master O'Hare? I know many of our friends would be quite disappointed in us for helping the New Imperial Order." Disappointed was an understatement. But the price of Hadeira Serum was climbing up and up and up due to the increasing military and economic hostilities in the Galaxy. The CIS First mandate had made the drug expensive enough as it was but the addition of the Starbird hyperlane and the start of the Sith-Imperial Civil War just made it nearly impossible to get your hands on.

"We- I need the credits Kix. I don't want to stop flyin' just because of my fevers. I won't go back to ma and pa a failure, I won't." Kix was silent at this but seemed satisfied by her answer. The cockpit was silent for a moment before she flicked the autopilot on and depressed the com switch.

"Six, I need you to fly the ship for me. Its time for my injection." Somewhere deep within the ship she heard the excited beep of the little Mandalorian maintenance droid. The ship shuddered, swerving off course for a moment but quickly fell back in line behind the Corellian freighter. A pang of terror shot through her. The Imperials weren't known for their generosity and weren't fans of sudden changes to plans so when her com board didn't beep with a hail she sighed in relief and started to make her way to the med bay, giving Kix a slap on the back.

"Come on you old bucket of bolts. You heard me, its time for an injection."

"I do wish you would stop calling me that. I'm not THAT old." Miri turned around, her red hair slapping the droid in the chest.

"Kix, you're over 80 years old."

"Yes, well by human standards that is a bit old, but by droid standards as long as we receive regular memory wipes we-" Miri threw up a hand to stop the droid.

"Okay okay, just shut up and help me with this alright?"

ALLIES | NIO | AIF | COMPNOR | OPEN
ENEMIES | CIS | GA | OPEN

Samatharis

S
ERRPE9x.png

Near Jar'Kai
Obj 3 - Light - Gnoll Gnoll | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

A smiling woman in a long, brown, soft fur cloak appeared behind Sakadi and offered a bubbly, chipper hello.

"Hi."

The brunette smiled and waved to the sitting Sephi. Her tall black armored boots crunching easily against the rocks of the long and bumpy road.

"I think the Solanaceae and the rest of the party are that a'way."

She pointed off towards the ruins and off the main road. Letting her gesture rest easily in the windy air.

"Well. I think I saw some ships landing over there anyway."

She giggled. Then smiled again playfully. Hopeful and vibrant. Calm and warmly amused. Then she offered the enchanting white-haired woman her hand.

"Well. No sense sitting this one out. ...Shall we?"

Then she offered in brilliance, her name.

"Samatharis. Knight of Juthrand Academy. Coalition Ally. A pleasure."

JAR'KAI-LIGHT
Gnoll Gnoll Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Samatharis
================

Tiland stood on the crest of a low hill not far from the ruins of Jar'Kai. It hadn't been long enough for him to return. Last time he had been here, it ad been fire and blood across the surface of the world as the Dark Side was ripped from open from the very hearts of the world's oppressors and cast out in physical manifestations of their rage. Force storms had scoured the surface and caused havoc in orbit while a volcano was summoned and launched molten magma against the Jedi of the original Galactic Alliance. He had done what he could to save the wounded and contain the corruption of the Dark Side.

It hadn't been enough. The Dark Side still lingered here in these ruins, furthered by the spread of the Blackwing virus. It pained him to his deepest core how ruthless the Sith had been in their possession of this world and how recklessly they had used their power. Now this once beautiful city was naught but ruin, haunted, and corrupted by those who would destroy what they could not possess.

Now the Force had called him back. His normally smiling face had shifted into a deep-creased frown as he stared at the ruins and the nexus of Dark energies that centered upon them. He could still feel the ripples in the Force from the ritual that had summoned the storm, beyond his capacity to stop, being tied up with the wounded. The screams, the smells, the blood. The horrific injuries of everyone in the vicinity. The wind blew his robes in great ripples that snapped, evoking the ghostly doubles of what he had seen, not far from this very spot, so many years ago. He had hoped to never return.

But that was the nature of serving the Light. It called where it willed and he could do naught but answer. And here, it was clear- his task was to begin the long, slow work of countering the Dark Side nexus. That too was the challenge of the Jedi. For the Sith, all they had to do massacre thousands and unleash their rage, and the Force in the area was altered. The Light had no such thing.

Theirs was the long, slow, unseen struggle of fostering life. Of fostering harmony. Creating and maintaining balance within all things. This was a task beyond anything he had studied in the past. It would take time and patience to undo this damage and restore it to its natural harmony unless there were those who had skills that he did not know. It was certainly possible.

He took a long breath and started his slow meandering towards the ruins, lips pursed, as he considered what it would take. First, he would need to find the heart of the nexus, where the ritual itself was performed. The thought sent a shudder down his spine as the Darkness embedded in his DNA rose up within his mind and body, hungering for the power it felt lingering around him.

"I am one with the Light and the Light is with me," Tiland murmured, echoing a prayer he had learned from the Church of the Force. It made no practical difference, but the words gave him some comfort as he recalled the sight of the massive clouds building up high above the city, twisted and forced into being by a will deranged with power. "No shadow is so dark that a candle cannot pierce it," he reminded himself as he stepped onto the remnants of a street that lead into the main thoroughfare.

He stopped suddenly and closed his eyes, reaching out into the Force. A small collective of presences in the Force touched his mind, all of them Light, and he allowed a smile to crease his face. It was not just him then. He reached out further and let a message spread through the Force.

Perhaps we should meet before proceeding. This is a task far beyond any but the greatest of Jedi. Is there a clearly visible landmark to everyone?

Objective: 3, Light.
Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Writing partner(s): Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Gnoll Gnoll Samatharis Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

Her patience and trust in the Force proved to be just. She felt it now, how the shroud of the Dark side that had previously clouded her sense began its slow and cautious retreat. It made place for several overwhelming presences, Light in the Force and illuminating the city's outskirts like candles in a dark room. She was indeed not alone. Far from, judging by the amount of Force users who were summoned by the Force. One in particular was nearby, which meant that she would only have to wait a little longer.

Sakadi's meditative trance came to an end the moment she heard the greeting behind her. The Sephi's ears twitched as she turned her head, curious as to who her ally against this darkness would be. And the woman who arrived did not disappoint.

The brunette was more beautiful than herself and had an elegance similar to her own. A warm smile played about the brunette's lips, one that was met with a smile of her own. She gratefully accepted the outstretched hand and rose up from her seated position before she 'spoke'. "Sakadi, Maser of the Silver Jedi. Pleased to meet you too, Samatharis." The projected voice echoed slightly, but had a warm underlying tone to it.

Before she could follow up on the introductions, however, another Force user reached out to them. It brought an amused glimmer to her iridescent eyes. Eyes which immediately began to scan her surroundings for a distinguishable landmark, until she found one.

"The ruins of a manor stand not far from the western main road. I suggest we gather there." The lone structure was surrounded by barren fields, which made it perhaps one of the more distinguishable buildings on the edge of Jar'kai. If the others approved of her suggestion, the Jedi Master would begin to make her way to the building. But not without some small talk, of course.

"Has the Force guided you here too, Samatharis?"

For those nearby it wouldn't be hard to see Gnoll, though perhaps among the wreckage, he could be mistaken for more of it, or simply another tree. If it weren't for that he was moving. He knew he could do nothing alone here. He did not know what he was supposed to do. However he would not need to wait. He knew others were nearby, in the light, but he could not know where exactly. Gnoll simply knew they were there. And he lacked the ability to speak to them without bellowing.

The Neti was drawn back to the present slowly by the feeling of darkness. "With all things, this too shall pass." he reminded himself. The mortality of the material world was ever present on his mind. But he viewed it not as an error to be rectified, merely the way of things. The darkness here would one day be purified whether here or another time. And in the same way he would pass from one world to the next.

He, however, would not need to do anything alone. Nor could he here. He felt a familiar presence. Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun spoke to the minds of more than just him. "I shall look." he said as much to the mind as aloud. With each step he took he grew in size, upwards, and upwards until he was over 30 feet in height. Someone else spoke about a manor. He could see that fairly easily. And began to walk towards it, each step he would go down again until he returned ot his normal size. Still quite massive and looming over most species. But definitely not so large. As he would do that, he would speak, to minds as much as aloud once again, "I shall go that way." he agreed.

It wouldn't be hard for the Neti to see the others soon, nor for them to see him. Gnoll would reach the manor soon. His steps carrying him much faster than a standard walk could for most. He was slow, but slow for a very large being wasn't necessarily slow for a smaller being. And so he was on, to speak to the other jedi that had come.

Tags: Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Samatharis Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

Samatharis

S
0XZgvMU.jpg

Ruined Manor - Jar'Kai
Obj 3 - Part 2- Light -
Gnoll Gnoll | Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

Samatharis walked along the road to Jar'Kai with Sakadi.

Quickly approaching the ruins of a long, barren Manor. She paused to enjoy a rather amusingly, telepathic connection with the woman beside her. Though, Sam spoke verbally. As was her peoples custom.

"Perhaps." She answered coyly. Her sharp eyes resting easily upon the upcoming structure rather than the beautiful woman at her side. "Though the Force here on this world is illusive. Abandoned. I fear the interference of the Dark Side and it's cult practitioners has shadowed this place. It darkens my senses and makes precognition somewhat difficult."

She walked softly, unhurried. Raising a finger to point at the manor beyond. As if to illustrate her point,

"Normally. Given our distance here. I would be able to discern this building. To approach it like a bird in flight. Easily flying over it's low walls and tall stables. Circling above it's unbroken spires and peering downward into it's courtyards and soft green gardens. Seeing everything and nothing, all at once. Like a spirit without time."

The corner of her lips fell lightly. Her eyes, a sudden melancholy.

"And yet. Alas."

She sighed.

"I fear I can only see only with my eyes today. Hear only with my ears and trust alone in my heart. A long shadow eclipses this place. A darkness slithers along the ground. And my wings feel heavy. Bound to the earth and abandoned from the sky. No. I cannot sense what awaits us in this place. But I must gather my strength and push onwards anyways. Always into the Light."

Sam pursed her soft lips and gave a nod to the Force. Such was the way of alien worlds and alien peoples. Never knowing. Always hoping. Always holding onto new faith.

She turned a quiet smile to Sakadi. And towards all the gathering lights that approached this place.

"Ah. But I am glad you are with me. Your presence is like a calming wind underneath my silent wings. And I know. Like a warm blanket in the Force. I am not alone."

A foot fall on quiet stone.

Samatharis entered the once beautiful courtyard of the Manor. A quiet, vacant emptiness greeted her. Not a vacantness of stone nor a emptiness of water either. This quiet place held the reverence of freshly dug graves. The cold mourning of freshly bent grass.

To her eyes even colors dimmed and shadows ran gray lines against the walls. Her eyes flickered left and right. So quiet was that stillness and that abandonment that you could almost hear their flutter. So loudly was her tepid gaze. Yet danger, she did not sense. No mortal peril awaited them here. Just silence. Just loss. Tall trees, tall grass, and the vast awakening of even taller persons.

"Others approach."

She widened her stance and smiled boldly in anticipation.

The Jedi were coming.

5f003fc16b10572cfe4c34c313beec70.png

Seto Du Coutaeu
Objective Two:
Blossom
Action: Relaxing
Attire

Br8YpBr.png

The beauty of the festival was near second to none, perhaps even the most alluring aspect of it all were the flowers blooming all over. It was sight that entranced Seto, his eyes danced across the streets filled with many blossoms and festive colours. A smile danced across his lips as he walked through the busy streets, enjoying the sights and smells that the Atrisian Spring Festival provided. His memory of the planet hadn’t ruined the image before him, a signal that he could finally continue to move on and forward. To forge a new path for myself.

Seto glanced at his miniaturized data-slate, the ticker line displayed some new information and his aide reported that the signing would soon commence. He had given his proxy the authority to sign in his name, after-all it was only just one of many documents he had already signed, it was almost like a row of dominoes falling over one another that led to this very day. Seto sighed near happily enough as he continued to walk through the crowded streets before finally finding the open park area he had seen on the flight.

Everything seemed perfect, exceedingly even Seto’s own idea of the word gorgeous. It was after all a beautiful planet plagued with disaster, chaos of this cruel galaxy that never ceased. Finding himself a bench to sit on, Seto relaxed with his eyes staring into the small river, carrying with it several tiny boats. Constructed by children no doubt, Seto mused, he figured that one day he’ll bring the other children over here to enjoy the sights. Maybe to convince them that the galaxy held more than just animosity and malice, Or maybe to convince myself.

The small boats were being carried by the pull of the river, and some even began to break apart, no doubt designed to only survive in the waters for so long before dissolving and such. But even so, the small boats glistened in many colours, some even held blossoms of flowers as it was carried by the river. Despite a short end for these small trinkets, it served a purpose to remind them all the pulchritude of such colours even for a briefest of moments.

Seto leaned forward and realized he found the perfect souvenir to bring back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom