Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Divine Wind | NIO

JER4aLI.jpg

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
RAVELIN | BASTION
FORTRESS IMPERATOR
D I V I N E _ W I N D

N5cG5gd.png
Assumptions were vindicated on Yinchorr.

Ever weary of the Galactic Alliance. Certainly since the election of the Federalist Chancellor Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra . She seemed more the ideological crusader than the appeaser. Where Emmen Tagge Emmen Tagge would work with the Iron Sun in the coalition of mutual interests, there was no standing between the Alliance and a supposed 'free' Galaxy under Chandra. The alliance between their democratic core-ward allies and the New Imperial Order proper was wearing thin. With a Sith Empire on its back heels and the Iron Sun flying over Ravelin, the fate of the Third Imperial Civil War was all but sealed. There was no machine like need for the New Imperial Armed Forces to continue to press and press the advantage to jerk and pull the Sith further and further into the abyss.

They'd established their foothold and there was no easily prying them from it.

But with the Darkess Fallen, came the threat of a Starbird Rising. Yinchorr showed that the Alliance we not going to approach the Imperial satellites of the New Order within the Mid Rim and Colonies with a diplomatic first approach. This put New Imperial operations on Carida, Archais, Kandara and many other worlds between the argent and gold at threat.

The doctrine and means of the New Imperial retaliation needed to be established and thus the Sovereign Imperator summoned the elements of the New Imperial Order's High Command to Ravelin or to hologram in from their current position if required.

In the meeting room of the Imperial Assembly, a map was displayed out before them, particularly focused on the worlds between the New Imperial Order and the Galactic Alliance.

"Yinchorr will be first of many I can only anticipate. They've caught the scent and it puts the rest of our operations at risk. Our assets were un-marked but they were hardly hiding from anything, it is clear now what the Alliance's intent was all along. To use us as a means to bloody the Sith...all the while they can uplift and consolidate their precious Core. And like all the Republics and Alliances before it, it will collapse unto its own rotten, gilded foundations." Tavlar stated, pulling a thick draw from his cigarra before he narrowed his eye toward the map.

"We need to retaliate...force the Alliance from Yinchorr and stake our banner unto his world before we give the Alliance an opportunity to throw us from it completely and dare antagonize us on the Galactic stage. But after that...what's next? How fast will things escalate?" Tavlar inquires to the figures in the room around him. Moffs, Warlords, COMPNOR and other New Imperial advisors all present.

MOSHED-2020-10-15-19-28-18.gif

Ravelin, Fortress Imperator
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

Grand Admiral Rausgeber had read the brief and details enroute from his holdings on Prefsbelt IV. These developments were... Troubling to say the least. It reeked to Rausgeber of some sort of beginning to things. This Galactic Alliance had opportunistically used, as the Sovereign Imperator said, them to strike at the treachery of the Sith. And yet now, it was New Imperial forces in the crosshairs. This could not, and would not do. Not if the former First Imperial had anything to say on the matter.

Running a hand through his hair, Rausgeber looked across at the assembled military officers, COMPNOR functionaries, governors and warlords before standing up. "Ladies and gentlemen, my esteemed colleagues," Carlyle began, "I believe that the only resolution to such matters is the declaration of open hostilities against this Galactic Alliance." Carlyle declared, "But, I am also one to say that such a war, must only be declared on our terms. Not theirs." Carlyle paused, and gauged the room for reactions.

"I remember," His pale blue eyes settled on Imperator Tavlar, "I remember when my cohorts of the First Order settled themselves on Kaeshana, and were rebuilding a shattered world. Only for the Galactic Alliance of the day, to rain hell and slaughter our sons and daughters." There was a distinct, snarl in his tone and demeanour, "This is perhaps the first time this will occur, but certainly never the last. We should not , as a collective of ideological fellow travellers, allow these filthy democrats and jedi functionaries to ever, and I mean ever surprise us and catch us on the back foot and should claim initiative on our own."

Carlyle paused, "I believe, if we on Prefsbelt are given time to plan and arm a campaign, we would have the forces within to press through and sack Coruscant within three months." Rausgebers teeth gleamed with malice, "We must remind ourselves, if recent history is anything to go by, that once we prove that their precious member worlds cannot be defended, their entire mandate for governance and conscription falters and fails, and we ladies and gentlemen...."

"We will reign victorious."

compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

FORTRESS IMPERATOR,
BASTION

The news of the Alliance raid on Yinchorr had woken him up in the night. Surely, that would've been true if Jaeger had actually been asleep. Men like Jaeger never slept. Not due to a plaguing conscience but because men like him burned with a diligent flame ever working for the cause.

He lit up a cigarette, leaned comfortably back on his chair and listened. The smoke haze thickened, as usual, given how it seemed most in the New Imperial Order were guilty of addiction to tobacco. Some had picked it up when they served in the mud and dirt, some had picked it up when they had lost everything. Harrsk was both.

The commissioner took the word right after the Grand Admiral, "I disagree." he exhaled a cloud of smoke and continued. "Their bold act needs to be met with a greater response that is for sure. They have struck at one of our proxy training grounds outside of their own borders preemptively and now they will need to be taught a lesson that the Imperial is not only found at the edge of their frontiers but seeded deep within their ranks."

"We have elements, such as the Kandarans, that can be triggered to shake their paper castle from within." while a proponent of total war, Jaeger was still a pragmatic man. "Stir the pot within, put their attention back inside the bottle as we draw our borders closer and closer."

Before the Alliance could know it, the Imperials would be marching on Coruscant as they did on Bastion.

JER4aLI.jpg

S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YINCHORR

T H E _ G R E A T E R _ G O O D
N5cG5gd.png

The adrenaline was slowly waning in his bloodstream after the firefight between the Alliance and the collection of Imperials on Yinchorr, located on an old Imperial training facility dated from the days of the old Empire. Djorn and his fellow Imperials, those that came out from the fight, had not retreated from the system to a more secured location. They held their ground, stubborn like iron in the waves of their enemies. They had come a long way in humbling individuals that thought themselves to be deities above mere mortal men. The unwavering will and determination from proud, courageous men was enough to silence and defeat the Sith. That same spirit would be the undoing of the Alliance and other Republics that stood in the way of the Iron Sun.

How many hours had it been from the engagement? Sometimes time was an irrelevant thing for him, it only mattered on missions. Outside of that? He just acted and would only take a glance whenever the skies began to dim. His body demanded rest, but his mind would deprive him from that simple want. Duty was not something he could easily put aside; the call of it made him alive.

Still attired in his armor Snake hologrammed in from where he was, making sure everything was securely encrypted. A bit risky considering how far away the transmission was, there was no guarantee it would be completely safe but using a medium at the nearest Imperial held system would calm any doubts of the transmission being a concerning risk. Before him stood the familiar faces of the Imperial Assembly with the Big Boss speaking first before anyone had the chance. As soon as he uttered the last word of his announcement the floor was yielded to anyone wanting to give their thoughts to Tavlar's rhetorical question. Admiral Rausgeber was bold in his words, wanting a direct and fierce offensive towards the Star Bird. He had his reasonings and Djorn couldn't fault the Admiral based on his past with the First Order, but like Jaeger, Djorn disagreed. Harrsk and Bline were men of clandestine, their hands were the most dirty all for their duty and loyalty to their nation and ideals.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Admiral," Djorn spoke, his eyes aimed at Rausgeber, "but I believe it's not the appropriate strategy, not now at least." This would be the first time he would not see eye-to-eye as the last time they assembled Harrsk, Snake, and Rausgeber opposed the liberal propositions of Dooku and Halketh in regards to a refugee crisis at their borders. "The Alliance, according to the Chancellor's statement, are afraid of our ideals. It is something we should take advantage of, not just for them to be afraid of men like us, but other elements that will challenge their security, thus their way of life. Fear, when instilled in the hearts of many, tend to create domestic problems for its collective. People will do anything to save their skin when they're corrupted by that essence."

"Sir,"
his attention eyed at the Boss, "allow me and my colleagues," a short glance meant for Jaeger before setting his eyes on Tavlar, "to take reigns of these operations, I know we will be successful. We can create domestic problems in the ranks of the Alliance. One of the fallacies of Democracy in Republics and Alliances, as we know, is how cripple and weak their foundations are with diverse thinking that they gloat about, yet it is what keeps them separated and not truly aligned." The beauties of Imperialism was how every man, woman, and child all stood united with one common goal, akin to the Mandalorians and their culture. Democracies kept people from a house united, something that can be exploited. "The Kandarans and other methods we can use to create chaos in their homes."

"As for Yinchorr...I have suspicions that the local populace alerted the Alliance. Who else would have? We'll need to support and have the Warrior caste launch attacks on their counterparts relentlessly,"
thus creating a civil war amongst them. It was one way in allowing them to find a trace in brining the system into their fold.

Silence followed, allowing the next person to speak up. He only hoped he didn't have to hear the liberal ideals of Dooku and his associates.

Last edited:

us0hmfD.png

[ V A L E R I A N ]

The Warlord of Nirauan had not been present for the meeting of Imperial Warlords, Moffs and Compnor on that fateful evening in question. Unsurprisingly, of course, as the presence of Compnor had created the unintended effect of causing Lucien to shy away from any events and gatherings attached to their name. His status as a symbol against their rising influence had left him in a position of power and influence away from the prying eyes of the Imperator's extremist dogs. People flocked away from the extremism, just as others crowded around the trumped up lies and promises that Compnor would offer them. The divide created what amounted to a dichotomy that blurred the lines of ideological and differences based upon morality.

Seeded beneath the words uttered in the Imperial Assembly, there was no question to at least the inner circle of Lucien that their conflict was inevitably one centered around the accruement of power within the Order itself. Lucien's ambitions, further tempered and hardened into action by the presence of Valerian and the others who guided him, centered around his desire to bring about the rise of a New Order who placed the people within its borders in a greater importance than it currently did. Prosperity for the people would eventually lead to a sovereign state of unbounding potential- that's what he believed. And to a lesser degree, Valerian agreed with those same principles himself.

The veteran Imperial, regardless of his stances on the Warlord's matters, had committed himself to the cause of the Warlord who had once not even understood the importance of governance. Through diligence his efforts were rewarded, and soon Lucien displayed both the ability and desire to actually devote his time to properly governing the Province that had been put under his control. The faux Warlord had grown up, and assumed his position as something much greater than before.

Yet that didn't stop him from being a noticeably missing presence at the Imperial Assembly.

A message had been delivered to Valerian, informing him of his current whereabouts and a general estimation of when he'd be back. "The fool." Was all he could say, yet somewhere hidden behind the foolish decisions, the Warlord usually had an intelligent plan kept in mind. A missing Warlord was nothing he wished to report to the Imperator, nor would those details find their way onto the circuit where Luc's rivals could take advantage of that information. Instead Valerian would frame the narrative himself, purposefully letting it leak into the Assembly that Lucien could simply not be bothered to show up. It wasn't a stretch by any imagination, regardless of the lie that it was. In fact, Luc's original message to Valerian had informed the advisor that he couldn't be bothered to make haste to Imperial space. Pretty much the same thing, in any case.

As such, Valerian represented the interests of Nirauan at the Assembly, allowing his newfound peers to make their points and taking notes in order to report them to Lucien upon his -- hopefully -- inevitable return back to the fold. War seemed to linger upon the horizon, and knowing the true intentions of the Exiled Prince's whereabouts had given him an idea as to just where Lucien would stand on this issue. Yet without the gravitas which Lucien carried with him into the assembly, Valerian was not in a position to stand up and battle the voices of Compnor who called for warfare against the Alliance-aligned worlds-- conventional or other. His standing as a representative of the exiled Prince would only allow him to be an additional voice to the herd, but not enough to drive the opinions of their fellow peers gathered there that day. Knowing this, speaking up seemed futile, but nonetheless a single comment would escape his lips for those around them to hear.

"The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice. Perhaps that is why we are on the path to war as it stands."

Ironic.

Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Robogeber Robogeber Halketh Halketh

Last edited:

Halketh

Libertas quae sera tamen

JER4aLI.jpg

N O T H I N G _ P E R S O N A L
ENTER THE VULTURE
FORTRESS IMPERATOR,
BASTION
[ x ]

_
2FcAmtc.png
Flexibility was always a trait Lord Halketh had admired in individuals, so much so that he had stolen it from another and wore it as his own. He had arrived at this meeting on time, surprisingly, given his former... occupation for the last few days. Experimental torture for the sickened curiosity in the back of his mind and then political warlord for the faction he had sworn fealty to. A considerable jump so they may say, but not for him. He lived for it. Everyone loved having a secret, didn't he? Besides... it wasn't like Bastion was terribly far for him anyway.

He listened to Irveric speak, nodding his head along with the extent of his impeded understanding of the situation, given his species. There was a map in the room? Oh good. How pertinent. He then listened to the Admiral, and the one he had been told was called Bline- a defector and old friend of the Imperator's turned back to the Iron Sun. The Vulture didn't care for the semantics of it all, either way, everyone was a traitor to something; that was mortal nature. Time was limited, allegiances were even more so.

One never wished for his time to be cut shorter than it already was.

"I'm in agreement with Bline," he hummed from his place at the end of the table, blindfolded face tilted down towards the table as if he were watching the mangled tips of the jeweled fingers he tapped along the surface softly, "however-" there it was, "-I would encourage the very careful tugging of those strings. If the Alliance is already more than aware of us and watching us, it would be in the best interest for us to maneuver very carefully. I believe the purpose of this whole shadow business is to avoid being declared war upon, yes? If your hypothetical operations are even remotely uncovered, they will have no trouble pinning it and rallying their citizens to support an effort to retaliate." He took a moment to pause, tipping his chin slightly to trace his mustache with a thumb and forefinger. "I've no doubt about COMPNOR's capabilities, but the Alliance's previous assumption was suspiciously on point, was it not?"

His and Lucien's agreements ended where the Alliance ideology started- as much had been expressed at the post-hell dinner party.

Master Kezec was not a cold man without a heart, no, nor was he a man with an abundance of it to spare. As detached as he was towards all of this, given his other responsibility and engagement prior to this, he sought to return to his icy world at his earliest convenience. With his jaw still resting snugly against the inside of a scarred palm, he swiveled his head upon his neck, casting his features down the table towards the others.

Last edited:

JER4aLI.jpg

A G E N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
RAVELIN | BASTION
FORTRESS IMPERATOR
LESS_YOU_KNOW_THE_BETTER

N5cG5gd.png

In the presence of untouched giants and men alike, the bruised and battered but still breathing Daros painted a contrasting picture. He toyed with his lighter, keeping a respectful distance from the rest. His injuries still gnawed on his nerves, chomping bit by bit, tugging and twisting every tendril, such that even the simple act of breathing caused a biting wave of pain to flood into his system. He did his best to remain stoic, but his troubling and oft silent virtue of honesty chose to surface at this very present moment: he winced, though remained quiet as words were traded.

When it came to politics, he simply chose to side with whomever paid his bills, and ignore the rest. People had secrets, and the less he, and anyone else knew, the better they could sleep at night. Daros chewed on an unlit cigarette, vaguely tasting the bitterness of tobacco on the tip of his tongue.

Yinchor had been a frightfully similar experience for him. Close shaves with death and terrible odds. He flicked a spark and cupped his hands, finally lighting his cigarette. Of all places to die, he shuddered to imagine his body lying crumpled beneath rubble and under Yinchor's distant and alien moon.

His mind snapped back to reality, important words flitting in and out of his ears. There was policies to be discussed, finally. And a nail to be hammered in.

"Accurate, perhaps. It would have helped if their own suspicions had not been confirmed. Unmarked clothing and information asset denial can only cover us so far." He briefly eyed the Warlord before looking down on the map, pulling a deep breath from his cigarette.

It stung, but less so than speaking. "If we must speak of the nature of the enemy, then we must remember that above all the Galactic Alliance is built upon a foundation easily corroded. Their greatest strength, and weakness, has always been public approval."

He flicked his burned cigarette to the floor and squashed it beneath the heel of his boots. "Direct, insidious means can only get us so far if we retaliate with the same, antiquated means. Far from my station to suggest so, but I believe that we could gain better ground if, for example, our organization were given leeway to silently promote Imperial ideals in Alliance coreworlds."

Daros paused to breath. Every word hurt, and his bruised eye gave him a one-eyed appearance he was sure to be mocked with. "Pay off their news network to cover us in positive light. Spark heated debate on current Alliance policies, including their military expenditure. Make false flag attacks on our territory, or otherwise commit acts of sabotage under their banner- put them in a diplomatic situation in which they must expend resources to uncover, or otherwise reveal our gambit."

The agent stepped back and shrugged. "If they reveal our gambit, then they must either keep what they know silent, or otherwise further endanger their public reputation back home to the public, knowing that public perception supporting the Order is strong enough to contest any government decree. It will sow dissent, and cut into their supply lines far more efficiently than a hundred terror cells deep in Alliance territory could ever do."

"It will buy us time, at least, while they deal with their own domestic issues."

MOSHED-2020-10-15-19-29-51.gif

Objective: Present the War Hawk Option
Allies: Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar
Enemies: Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk | Daros Karmann Daros Karmann | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Halketh Halketh | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

Carlyle sat back down and listened patiently to the other Warlords and members of the Assembly as they spoke. They all made.... Interesting choices to say the least. Of course COMPNOR would be against direct action that subverted their nigh whole monopoly on clandestine operations. Something which bothered the Grand Admiral to no end in this den of vipers. Betraying no expression, the Grand Admiral paused, and collected his thoughts for his rebuke of the assembled COMPNOR agents.

Once satisfied of no interruption, Carlyle rose his voice again. "The idea of clandestine movements, and mobilisations is a romantic one." The Grand Admiral mused, addressing the COMPNOR spies and spooks. "But I feel that this insistence upon covert operations merely does little in the long run to serve our strategic interests. The Alliance are not stupid." Carlyle expressed aloud, his eyes darting to Tavlar briefly, before starring down Jaeger Harssk and his whipping boy, Bline. "They are a wary enemy, whom in the aftermath of this will be having meetings of the same sort and variety. They will reevaluate, and given Chancellor Chandra's statement on us, will if history proves anything, mobilise their own movements, men and machinations to watch us more closely and make what COMPNOR proposes far harder." Rausgeber paused, "What COMPNOR suggests in arming proxy movements and assets, merely outsources what I know," And Carlyle made a gesture which encompassed all of the assembled delegates, "Are soldiers who can win, verses peoples we may not be able to arm and train under the table with. Soldiers who may not be entirely capable of the task we set them up for."

"The whole game of spies COMPNOR suggests," Rausgeber gave a nod to Tavlar, "It merely prolongs the inevitable, a bloody war which will inevitably break out when two civilisations of such polarising ideology neighbour one another." The Grand Admiral paused, "What we should do now, and I reiterate this. Is a surprise attack. Strike while the iron is hot, and peel away some of their border territories from them." Blue eyes now cast a gaze over to COMPNOR officer Karmann, "I believe, not to sound condescending, but you greatly overthink war."

"If the last Galactic Alliance as any real model as to this one, and I believe to some degree they are," Carlyle continued, drawing upon the seeping wound that was the conflict that made his bones. "We merely need to be able to display to the member states of the Alliance, that they are incapable as a political entity of defending their borders. That will of course coalesce some worlds to their cause, and strengthen their resolve. But politicians are largely pragmatists." The Grand Admiral elaborated, "A tour de force on a few worlds, displaying our superior military doctrine would serve to shatter the resolve of many other smaller worlds and units, causing political strife and turmoil within their political apparatus. It would paralyse them and leave them in a secession crisis similar to that which precede the Clone War."

"Are you gentlemen not the ones who took on the Sith Empire, and have effectively ground one of the Galaxy's largest militaries to a standstill? Did you not storm their capitol and crush their resolve? Ladies and gentlemen of the assembly, what's wrong with getting our hands a little dirty?"

kandaran_symbol_clean_version_1.png

F E D A Y E E N​

Kandaran Imperial revolutionary guard
RAVELIN | BASTION
Fortress imperator

q80m3Nz.png

MOSHED-2020-10-28-2-14-56.jpg

Seventy-two martyrs.

They were warriors of the revolution who died in a land far from home, and yet not in vain—caught in the violent embrace of the alliance's pervasive armed reach—giving a good measure of themselves despite being outmatched in an increasingly desperate fight amongst the sands and ruins of Yinchorr. Downing one X wing and giving the soldiers of the alliance a tough time breaching the training grounds perimeter.

But it had been made brutally obvious to many in the revolutionary command, and the guard was not ready for open large scale operations. The organisation had thousands of veterans of the previous ruling order of CIC, and many were veterans of its war against the Mandalorian despot Yasha. But they were but a grain of sand in sharp contrast to the ever numerous desert that was the alliances military. They would be ready one day, though that day was not far off the horizon. Operations in the interim would be focused sharply on small scale actions and done at low cost in material and lives but the high cost of the alliance's shaky sense of security and trust in its hold.

What was taken by force can only be restored by force.

"With all respects to the robot, my people are warriors and adherents of the Imperial dogma, we have been beaten and driven from the gilded sands of our homeland, and yet we have persisted."

He paused, his almond eyes gazing across the war room with intensity and resolve hardened by years of fighting under the banner of his homeland. Both in powerful resolve for the party on Kandaran soil and in exile for the return of the natural imperial order.

"Killing one man far away from the field of battle is more effective than killing a hundred men on the field of battle because it attracts more attention and fear."

Allowing himself a slight smile, Tariq flipped a lighter out from his uniforms side pocket. He lit his cigarra with a sort of cold indifference to the subject at hand. A indifference that might've been reserved for something minor not the potential subject of civilian casualties.

"Make them learn the true meaning of fear, when you take the war directly from the holonet screens to the streets of Coruscant, you shake the foundations of a states resolve."

True terror was found at the end of an army of faceless masked men. It is easy to put a face to danger, but when your enemy can be anyone in the streets you walk, the woman serving you at a cantina or a fellow employee in Coruscants many bureaucratic institutions that dotted the urban sprawl. That puts fear in even the most hardened senator and soldier of the alliance.

"Anyone and any place is a target."

Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk Robogeber Robogeber Daros Karmann Daros Karmann Halketh Halketh Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Khaldun Fakhir

JER4aLI.jpg

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
RAVELIN | BASTION
FORTRESS IMPERATOR
O N _ T H E _ T H I N _ L I N E

N5cG5gd.png
As the others spoke, the cigarra kissed Irveric's lips once more as he took in another draw of crushed and scented herbs within the rolled up smoking implement, leaning back in his seat as exhaled the smoke. The nightly feast of this dogmatic rhetoric between the warlords, while worth lined each word, left Irveric weary as they tread the thin line. They were not only speaking over the prospect of a war with the Galactic Alliance, but the only Galactic Government that'd ever approached them with any measure of cordiality. But that bridge was burned on Yinchorr or at least, the New Imperials could only assume, even if the New Imperial assets present were unmarked.

"Rausgeber is correct...to an extent. Our troopers, our military can beat the Galactic Alliance, the stamina of the Empire is greater than that of the Alliance. In the arena of total war, we would beat them. Though still, the wounds from our existential bout against the Sith need to heal." Tavlar says before drawing another pull from his cigarra, his eye then drifted down to the Galactic Map displayed between them once more.

"Where you're wrong, Admiral...is that it is the correct course of action. The New Imperial Order should always be prepared to wage a war. There isn't a single Galactic government we can place any level of trust in. The Galactic Alliance is too ideologically divergent and our two closest equivilents are the Eternal Empire which is decidedly schizophrenic in its aims and ambitions and the First Order is...enigmatic, to put it best." Tavlar stated. In short, the NIO stood alone in the Galaxy. Outside of its tight knit alliance with the Sons of Mandalore and its business ties to the Trade Federation and Thyrsian Hierarchy, there was little in the way of New Imperial sympathies as far as large scale Galactic governments came. It was evidently simple for the Galactic Alliance to unfurl hostility unto the sons of the empire on Yinchorr and it'd be far easier for the ideological crusaders of the supposed Galactic liberators of the Confederacy and the Silver Jedi Concord, the latter only daring to strike back at the Sith once the New Imperials had bloodied them to a pulp on the Braxant Run.

"We need to tread carefully. But I will not live and die on the thin line. They found our assets, no doubt they will try and antagonize us or press us into a position where we lash back. The Galactic Senate has just passed the approval of a deal concluding their crusade for the Core...and in the same breath they have agreed to mutual defense with the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Going to far will incur their intervention, something I'd admittedly care to prevent at this very moment." Tavlar states. He crosses his arms in deliberation for a moment.

"We need the people of the Galactic Alliance to carry a vote of no confidence in their government. We need them to doubt that they can protect them at all, drive them into a corner, in fear. When they are afraid, when they are unsure of their own actions they will lash out and act impulsively. All the while, their insecurity and lies will show too brazenly for the people of the Alliance to tolerate any longer and their ruling regime will be put under question as more and more chaos, more and more uncertainty puts doubt in their confederation. Then they will radicalize in the directions sympathetic to us and in direct opposition to us. A house divided." Tavlar speaks, ripping pages from the book of Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk in familiarity to their operations together in 'Task Force Axis' as part of the One Sith on Archais.

"Funnel support both sides, even those who burn our banner in the streets and would see our heads on pikes. Because they are dissident. Chaos will always breed the desire for order, all peoples want to be led by the strong hand and eventually the Core will yearn for the Empire once more." He states, evidently confident in his rhetoric.

"And so I assume the Kandarans are ready to operate at any given moment? To make a disruptive strike? And where else? I understand the Atrisian Imperial Front still needs time and resources before a full uprising. What of Carida? Yinchorr? Snake. What is the state of our operation there?" Tavlar inquired, the first angled toward the Kandaran Imperial while the others toward his agents in COMPNOR.

JER4aLI.jpg

S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YINCHORR

B A D _ C O M P A N Y
N5cG5gd.png

He raised his eyebrows slightly at the Admiral’s persistence in engaging a fullout conventional war with the Alliance and toss aside any and all ideas of black operations behind enemy lines. True, the Starbird was their enemy, but what mattered was how to render it to the ashes it was born from. They had the manpower and resources for the war Rausgeber pushed for, but Djorn was a man of efficiency; although his tactics and methods were complex to a simple general, they were effective nevertheless. Clandestine operations would limit that amount of men and resources needed to invest in the inevitable war between them and the Alliance.

Snake was ready to counter the Admiral until the Boss spoke up, his own words similar to what Djorn would’ve said yet they carried more weight due to his position. That would be enough to ease the Admiral’s ambitions and realign everyone on one strategy without everyone diverging to their own methods.

Snake was addressed by the Boss, in regards to their operations on Yinchorr and Carida all of which Djorn was involved in making sure they fulfilled their end goals. “For Yinchorr, sir,” he began, attention undivided towards Tavlar, “we all know what transpired hours ago which resulted the base being destroyed by one of our own, along with any data before the enemy could take a sniff of it. There is opportunity here with the possibility of establishing our own puppet. Civil war amongst the natives is inevitable between the two castes, and by continuing to support the Warrior Caste we can have the system under our grasp soon which will let us continue our proxy operations without any nuisances and we can utilize the Yinchorri Warriors as tools to pillage frontier worlds with sympathy to the Alliance and any worlds within. All they give a damn about is conquering for their own glory, something we can use.” Men like those attending here now warred for the sake of Imperialism. These Yinchorri Warriors did so for barbaric reasons. No purpose in warring just for the sake of it.

“As for Carida, our operatives and assets have not been discovered or reported by any Alliance sympathizers. We’ve been creating militias and other armed movements from recruits of the local populace that share our ideals, some individuals retired from the era of the One Sith,” more men like Jaeger coming out from the shed, “our campaign in the Braxant Run even impressed those serving in the planetary defense forces of Carida, both soldiers and officers. By the time the Alliance dares to integrate it in their Senate, they’ll be dealing with a divided Carida and the very chaos they champion with their Democracy will consume them.” The more time that passed by, the stronger does the parasite COMPNOR created in Carida becomes.

These targets were worlds with a militant background, the latter having traces and elements of Imperialism in its veins. Despite how barbaric the Yinchorri were, they shared the sentiment of serving and duty to its own tribes.

No matter how much the Alliance wished to erase Imperialism from its own ranks, it was impossible. Like the words from Tavlar: societies and civilizations eventually value the merits of security and order. When the Alliance shoved them, the New Order would push back tenfold.

Last edited:

Halketh

Libertas quae sera tamen

JER4aLI.jpg

P U L L _ T H E _ P I N
ENTER THE VULTURE
FORTRESS IMPERATOR,
BASTION
[ x ]

_
2FcAmtc.png

The sorcerer threaded his fingers together on the table before him as he listened, tracking each voice in the direction it contributed without the turn of his head. The metallic bands of his rings clicked together thoughtfully with the assignment of weight to each voice. The Imperator had the right of it. But yet, something greater, and more broad had started to trouble Halketh.

While Kyber Dark's implementation had been a success on Bastion, there was still the matter of their galactic declaration and what enemies it would create enough on its own.

What he was privy to that perhaps none of the others here were, was the growing rise of Darkness through The Force. While he knew those present ultimately may disregard such a thing, he never would. His enhanced intuition had yet to lead him astray on this front, so it was on the side airing immense caution that The Vulture firmly planted his boots and dug his heels in. He busied his twitching hands with fetching the cigarette case tucked into his breast-pocket and split it open to snatch a roll from within, tucking it between his teeth. He placed the open case down in front of him- an offering to any who may have wished to indulge a vice as he had, and then sat back to cup his hands around the end of his own, lighting it with a convenient display of pyrokinesis. Once an ember had been nurtured to life, he loosely folded his arms to rest on the table.

"Our first demonstration of Kyber Dark was successful, as we had the element of surprise-" The Lord of Ice started, seemingly on a tangent, "I realize this may seem rather off-topic, but the war against the Sith should remain as ever-present in our considerations as it does in our values. I needn't remind anyone here of that." He paused after so little, rolling the cigarette between his teeth with the tip of his tongue. "There is a shadow blooming through The Force," The prophet continued, "unsurprisingly. As the Sith are hunted and their numbers reduced, more will arise to take their places. This is the nature of it all, but you all already know that, too." He sighed, releasing a bout of coiling haze from between his scarred lips, "I have not been prophetically privy to highly specific details, but... I would strongly advise airing on the side of insidiousness in regards to The Alliance and their worlds. We will need our might in the coming weeks, if not months. A beast has awoken in the dwindling Darkness, and gentlemen, it has fixed its gaze on us."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom