Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Final Eclipse | GA Annihilation of Exegol

safeafwasfwasfc.png

Allies: Maw, Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Eschara Ren Eschara Ren
Enemies: Alliance, Jedi, Empire, Sith. Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kyrel would make his stride towards his ancient TIE Silencer. He remembered designing the craft decades ago for the First Order, and now would be his final chariot into battle against an old enemy. The battle between the Wrath and the Sword was always meant to happen. The Force had clearly shown the Maw’s Wrath such things. He could feel Valery in the back of his mind’s eye. While normally Kyrel was calm and collect. This time was much different, as he looked to the skies and saw numerous ships that had covered the sky from the atmosphere all the way into orbit. In the distance across the barren landscape he could witness the battle starting to spread all across the planet. “Fools… I want this to happen. Go on fight, kill, die… You will only hasten the inevitable.” He said with a ferocious growl witnessing the battle that was taking place.

When Kyrel had reached the TIE Silencer he made no problem of climbing into the fighter. Soon the Twin Ion Engine would scream to life, and with Kyrel’s hands firmly on the control yokes he would start to make his ascent from the ground. The TIE roared as it started to travel upwards. He was only focused on one thing, and that was getting to Noble. As he claimed through the atmosphere Kyrel would unleash the first of his anger through a series of laser blast. Any fighter caught in his path, Jedi, Sith, Empire, Alliance. All one and the same to him as the green laser’s started to quickly make work of whatever was In his way. His fighter would dodge through turbolaser blasts with the TIE quickly gaining speed. He focused on Val’s unique presence in the Force he learned to lock in after numerous encounters. To him she was the same as breathing, if he could still have a need for such things.

Unlike previous battles Kyrel was unstable, perhaps due to the fact he knew such an end was coming. He wanted the Apocalypse for so long, and now within his reach his sanity started to give way. The desire for revenge and murder had quickly begun to overtake him, and the one thing he became heavily fixated on was the Sword of the Jedi. He needed to end her, take her with him before the Avatars would arrive. This was his primary focus all the while he banked from the ships firing at him, trying to navigate the chaos of the battle that started to quickly spread all around him. He focused on her, and in a sense he was in the back of her mind letting her feel nothing but the malice and rage that had kept the Wound in the Force going.

Through the chaos of the battle he had finally seen it. A station made of light that was an atrocious display to his sight. The station would lock on to his fighter, and would soon start using its defenses against the Master of Ren. Gritting his teeth his hands tightened on the control holes, as he spun the ship to deliver a volley of laser blasts. Laying down some suppressing fire his intent was to make it to the station not destroy it. He didn’t want to be denied the chance of killing Valery with his bare hands.

One of the stations defenses had quickly fired back only to damage one of the wings of the Silencer, clipping his stabilizer. The fighter quickly began to felt less maneuverable. As he struggled with the control yoke, he was keeping the fighter together long enough to crash into the hanger bay. When in sight his TIE screamed as it barreled its way towards the hanger bay with quick speed. It wasn’t before long that the fighter would reach its impact, and as he made it inside and slammed against the wall the Fighter would catch on fire.

Slowly a clawed fist would punch through the hatch of the fighter, and quickly would jump out Kyrel Ren. Valery’s presence was like a heartbeat that had beat rapidly, and was too tempting to ignore. With his lightsaber pulled from his belt and into his grasp, Kyrel would slowly wander away from the damaged craft filled with murderous intent, and a rage unlike any other as he understood that this would be a one way trip. “NOBLE!!” Kyrel would shout with a defeating Force scream that made his presence all the more felt by the Sword.

Last edited:

fefafc.png

I N Q U I S I T O R
d7w7xMF.png

THE EMPIRE
FORBIDDEN DISTRICT OUTSKIRTS | EXEGOL
ALLIES: TE | AC | I ain't tagging all you mfers.
ENEMIES: Everyone else
ENGAGING: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol |Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout | Various poisons
irondiv.png

banner6.png

COLOSSAL SHADE

"No quarter, boys. Not for anyone. Have them fear that black armour."

The Viper looked at her squad of Death Troopers that usually accompany her on Inquisitorial duties where they all stood in the rattling dropship as they hurtled into the maw of Darkness. They had been through hell and back together. And here they were, once more into the fray.
"Even the Alliance freaks, Mena?" asked Commander Hobie.
"You know it." she said.
<One minute to deploy.> came the pilot's voice on the comms.
"Weapons ready, gentlemen. It's going to be chaos down there." Amena told them before she projected a tac-map. "If we get separated, we meet here, at the last block before the Citadel." she ordered as she motioned at the area. "And do stay alive, lads."
"Yes, ma'am." they all chorused.

Before long, the dropship shuddered to the ground where it's doors immediately welcomed a hail of bolts of all kinds. The Viper's argent blade deflected what it could while her men's durable armour tanked the rest as they exited into the chaos.

They pressed ahead, driving back those trying to pen them down with firepower. Amena shot forward, the silver blade cutting down those in their direct path, the dread-squad following with cover fire. They wasted little time in making their way toward the Citadel.

But there was an itch that echoed through the Force that was annoying Amena more than the Mawites...

<Eyes open - Jedi are close.> the old, ex-Jedi said to her men.

8h5LpUP.png

Exegol Phase 1
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Cuyy6In.png

Finally coming to meet the lightsider Romund gazed down at him, two fiery eyes peering past the white fabric mask he wore over his face. Turning his head to one of his clones, Romund spoke. “You heard the gentleman, leave us to our squabbles. Thwart those who seek the bridge, make it so every foot lost costs them a body, I think that’s a fair trade.” With a nod his clones parted with Romund. Turning his attention back to his opponent.

Gripping the smooth metallic top of his cane Romund starred them down, but more so the weapon the cyborg wielded. It excluded the light, it was no mere force weapon. Behind his mask the tall figure gulped as a hidden drop of sweat fell across the side of his face. Growing nervous not just from the danger of it toward him, but also desire, he wanted the weapon. It would make a fine addition to his personal museum back home.

The man wielding it readied themselves in a defensive stance. A concealed grin crept across the Dark Jedi’s face. Tap… Tap… Tap… Romund stepped a little closer looking down at the Jedi. “You come out of this alive young man, I could see to it that you get your arm back. And whatever else might go missing when I’m through with you.” It would be a little consequence of Romund to have replacements cloned, all he would need was just a sampling of their genetic code. Which shouldn’t be too hard. “Or if I slay you here, don’t fret as it won’t be the end of your legacy. I could make a mock homunculus in your likeness to fill your absence.” With a deep chuckle he raised his cane on which he pressed a hidden button where at the lower end sprung forth a nearly foot long narrow stiletto like blade.

Romund would drive the previously concealed weapon down toward the cyborg Jedi, aiming to plunge the vibro-weapon into their center mass. His thrust would have power behind it, pushed forwards with the strain of his mutated body. Finally kicking off duo’s
danse macabre!

Thelma heard a noise coming from within one of the husks. Halting, she focused on the stripped starcraft from which the sound had originated... until it stopped. Waiting.

The interior of her pupils gleamed violet in the dark, the eyes of a nocturnal predator. She was alone; the others on her team had each gone their own way. "You had better come out now," she said over the growl of her lightsaber. "If you surrender, you won't be harmed."

affafacfasw.png

Exegol
Lightsaber | Outfit
Battlegroup Kenobi
div-orange.png
She knew that much of his hatred was focused on her. Some of it lingered from when she had killed one of his Knights of Ren, but much of it developed later, after a series of clashes between them. But this was no clash she could comfortably handle on her own. Even if she defeated him in a fight, it would most likely destroy her in the process. She needed Kahlil by her side, and she knew that Kyrel understood just how powerful they were together as well.

If all he did was focus on her, Kahlil would be his end.

"I'll stay close," Valery said with an amused smirk, but one that showed appreciation as well. She then closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss against her forehead, before she ran her hands up against his chest until they could cup his cheeks. Her fiery gaze met his silver eyes, and for just a moment, she smiled.

"It's a deal," she promised.

Turning back to the window, Valery could feel the Master of Ren making his approach, and as she expected, it wasn't lacking in chaos and destruction. For any other person, it would have been a suicide attack, but as his ship spiraled into the hangar of Lightpoint Station, she had no doubt that he'd not only survive, but come out practically untouched. She had instructed the station's crew not to stand in his way, and allow him passage.

There was only one place where he'd go.

"He's coming." She turned back and raised a hand to open the large blast doors leading into the room, all to make his path towards the two Nobles easier. Her eyes closed once more, and she opened her mind to Henna Ashina Henna Ashina , as the woman offered her strength for this battle through the Meld. It only further heightened the connection between her and Kahlil, if such a thing was even possible, and gave her just that extra push to get through this.

"Once he's inside here, let's hit him hard right away." She shot him a quick grin. "I prefer to prevent long monologues."

Last edited:

Val Drutin

V
Jand Talo has entered the lobby.

"Oh, great," Val muttered. A Jedi. Just when he had managed to get the cotton candy machine running, too!

Tegan Starfall has entered the lobby.

"What?..."

Malum of House Marr has entered the lobby.

"What?! No! No more Sith!"

Corazona von Ascania has entered the lobby.

"Nooooooo!!!"

His cry of anguish echoed throughout the carnival.

fwefewf.png

rex2.png

Objective 2: Shadow and Bone - Phase 1: Advance on Exegol
Allies (GA-NJO): Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor | Janesha Porwool Janesha Porwool | Teshi Ocano Teshi Ocano | Sara Roche Sara Roche

GADividerBlue.png

Alexander stood with his arms crossed, watching as General Ridor; their strike team Leader, went over the plan for the umpteenth time. But in the K’paur’s experience, it was always worthwhile to go over it just in case. For as much as everything could be planned down to the finest detail, things often changed while on the battlefield.

He looked around at those assembled, those that would be his team for this mission. Alex was still technically independent, part of the GADF yes, but not part of a corp or battalion. He’d been unavailable when the Alliance returned to Selvaris, so when news came they were heading to Exegol? He didn’t even need to be asked.

Alex wasn’t going to miss this for anything.

I was there on Selvaris, when the Maw’s forces swept across it.” He spoke up, looking directly at Osarla. “Too many men and women died that day, my squad; my unit, focused on covering those that were evacuating. Only two of us survived. They broke us, destroyed our brotherhood. Today, we’re going to destroy theirs.

Selvaris had been the last time Alexander had been a part of a big operation like this. He supposed it was somewhat poetic that the roles were now reversed. It was they that would be delivering devastation and destruction to the Brotherhood of the Maw.

Wherever you may be right now, Aiden. Know that our fallen brothers in arms will be avenged today.

Once the order was given, the team made their way onto a dropship that, as soon as everyone was accounted for, departed without another moment.

Alexander had taken his seat on the transport, unfazed as it rocked about from outside turbulence. The K’paur was focused on checking over his gear, idly listening to the other soldiers’ chatter. He glanced over to see two sharing a drink, Janesha and Tal, if he remembered their names right.

He chuckled quietly, shaking his head. There would be time enough for drinking after this was over.

New_GA1.png

affafacfasw.png

bgkn.png

THE WARDEN
LIGHTPOINT STATION || MEDITATION SPHERE
PHASE 1: ADVANCE ON EXEGOL
div-goldiguess.png

41UbeWT.png

“I know.” Asmundr nodded, the words scrabbled from his mouth, but his smile stayed unceasing. “And I would take yours. Or at least be by your side.”

"I will gladly face Exegol's horrors with the Light in my heart but this station...scares me."

“This station is meant to amplify that Light in your heart.” It was a natural reflex, to try and assuage the concerns from his companion, “And reinforce that which makes us capable of outlasting Exegol’s darkness.”

He was about to say more, but stopped at the sensation at the corners of his mind.

Henna’s touch was familiar and as unobtrusive as air itself. Or, normally it was. Today it was just another reminder of the plight ahead of him — of all of them. His face was tight with emotion, neck flushed.

The station was a technical wonder, positively pulsing with energy and refined power. But if Asmundr was being honest....

......”It frightens me too, but I’m more afraid of the blindness that comes after it.”

A large hand crossed the inches between them, and wrapped around Zark’s to capture it into a squeeze. There had been a time when they’d been wealthy with moments between them. Just days ago. Now, each was a drop of heartsblood lost.

There couldn't be room for any emotions outside that which motivated them. That intense focus that Zark typically so readily cultivated. How many times had his companion pulled Asmundr from empathetic grief and turmoil? It would be wise for him to return the favour, at least, one last time. His resolve bloomed for both their sakes, extending and warming the room with the compassion that was the foundation of their mutual purpose.

“Promise me,” His voice dipped quieter than its usual baritone,
“that you will not allow fear to win over you today.”

ALLIES | THE NEW JEDI ORDER | THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | PROXIMITY // Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Arage Bao Arage Bao
FOES | THE DARKSIDE | BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

The promise made, Kahlil let himself lean into her palms. Just for a little while longer. With the darkness all around, this little bit of warmth was more than welcome. Until that darkness speared it's way into the main hanger. He stood to his full height, turning his gaze to where the Master of Ren would have to enter the chamber. There was no mistaking it, no tricks, no overlooking. Kyrel was here.

And he was here for Valery.

"Right away, huh?"

He brought his hand up, reaching into his pocket to take the last bit of runic chalk he had. He stepped forward then, tracing the last part of the sequence within the room. All around them the room flared to life, etchings of his design placed seemingly randomly throughout. Fire and ice would be his weapon, his shield. They faded from view after a short moment, his gaze turning to Valery just as he felt the meld.

Good timing.

Kahlil opened himself up to it. Lifted the hilt of his blade up to ignite the green kyber within.

"He heals quick. Fire might slow that. Or, well. Ice should. Think you can avoid stepping in them yourself?" That was a tease. He knew she could, but the grin on his face didn't waver. Humor was a handy thing in the face of death.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

affafacfasw.png

E1xkBCf.jpeg

Exegol, Phase 1
Engaging: Romund Sro Romund Sro
Nearby Allies: Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , Calix of Thyrsus, BB-610 BB-610

z_light_sword_base-removebg-preview.png

“You come out of this alive young man, I could see to it that you get your arm back. And whatever else might go missing when I’m through with you. Or if I slay you here, don’t fret as it won’t be the end of your legacy. I could make a mock homunculus in your likeness to fill your absence.”

A grin spread across Jasper's face as the large man attempted to bargain with him. There was so much that this Sith was so unaware of it was almost comedic. The large fellow had no idea who he was trying to convince to change teams, and all his pitch had really done was reinforce his stance.

"You'd be wasting your time," the knight shrugged. "The chances my genetic code makes anything stable are near impossible. The closest thing you'd have to my likeness is a pile of sludge."

The Sith was clearly a man of science, a profession Jasper had come to detest after learning about his own creation. It was no surprise that the man covered his face. He was very likely living off of some sort of life support that twisted his appearance.

Everything froze for a moment. Something enveloped him, wrapping itself tightly around his mind. Like a blanket, or a warm embrace. Jasper knew what it was. Iris Arani Iris Arani had done the same thing back on Tython when they had met for the very first time. In that moment of recognition, Jasper allowed Henna Ashina Henna Ashina 's battle meld to wash over him. The light emitting from his blade grew, as did his awareness. Flairs went off in the force around him. Warnings of danger tickling his senses. As Romund revealed his concealed blade, moving to strike his torso, Jasper rotated his wrist to bring up his blade to intercept the blow. He brought up his organic hand to brace the impact, supporting the flat end of the claymore.

"Alright," he muttered to himself, "Here we go."

Jasper reached down into his flight suit's pocket, drawing his Anti-Toxin Face Mask and slipping it onto his face. Romund wouldn't get the satisfaction of any more reaction out of him. They were on the same playing field now.

"I'm ready to die," Jasper informed the large man. "I made my peace on the shuttle here."

It was in that moment that the hydraulic piston in his mechanical arm flared to life, steam billowing out from the gaps between the outer shell. His first blow would be enhanced now, nothing less for an opponent who twisted life to his desires.

"I hope you aren't afraid."

Force Light flowed from his body into the blade as he swung diagonally, his mechanical hand locked tightly into the grooves of the claymore's hilt. This could very well be his final battle, and Jasper was ready to give it his all. He had been so alone before meeting his found family. He owed it to them to put all he had into this duel.

A Life Debt. One he was more willing to repay.

HIDDEN WORLD OF THE SITH | EXEGOL
MAWITE EMERGENCY BROADCAST BEACON

Static roared and voices howled, dozens of splintering voices lathered with insidious rage and terror alike spat back and forth over the various channels as the Alliance spilled onto the world. The end had come, the allied forces of the galaxy finally bringing an end to the horrors the MAW had wrought with the stage set for a final showdown.. here.. at the heart of their territory.. on the very throneworld of the Sith.

EEEKCKKKKKSCRREEECH!

A loud screech came from out of nowhere, piercing the static web over the emergency broadcast channels, and in the process flooding Mawite and Final Dawn communications, but without interruption to the chaos that transpired. It was as if an alien signal spoke into the ongoing back and forth transmissions, an unwelcome third party.

BRRRRRRGUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!

The ghostly horn of a force so familiar yet distant beckoned from a mirror darkly, the depths of Chaos. The lowest pit of the Corellians Hells. Dozens of voices spoke in close unison, separated by a mere fraction of a second on the Heathen Priests’ live broadcast.

"Tave Amzi Uud Tapti' Nuyak Berniuk, Tave Valan Kash Velus ir Tave Diena Kash nigh. Auktoi Tu Kia Tave Laisvas, Tegu loosa Tave Plejada Kia Tapti' ir Krepsys Is Tave eternity Anas Kash Vienybe. Nu Sua j'us, j'us Aras.. raas Nun."

“The time has come my children, the hour is late and the day is nigh. Give yourselves to the void, let loose the galaxy to come and bask in the eternity that is identity. I am you, and you are all… apart of me.”

dantemplate.png

fwefewf.png

ALLIES: Myself
ENEMIES: Everyone
ENGAGING: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner
GEAR: In bio

dandivider.png

banner3.png

DANCING IN THE DARK

The Forbidden District burned.

Not that the Lady of Conquest and her men helped the situation.

Perhaps she should have helped the Maw. Or the NSO. Or the Sith in general. But it had been a long time since she had been exclusively Sith. Not since her Master had gotten executed because of both the women's ambitions.

They had been a threat. And today, the Herald of Death was here to collect...

...a life debt.

"Spare no one, darling." she said to the great Falleen at her side.
"That's quite a risk, isn't it, Mistress?" asked Samron.
"The time has finally come, dear. I'm willing to take that risk." said Danika as the thunder of fire from her amry's rifle's dwarfed the rest of the battlefield cacophony.

She was here to get Exegol's secrets for herself at last.

Samron stopped dead next to her.
"Have you gone mad?" the Falleen whispered for her ears only.
"We've been waiting for this for a long time. None but ourselves are our allies, Samron." she explained.
"And if we become one of the major bounties?" he asked.
"Then we do what we do best, darling - disappear." she answered simply as she glided over the body of someone she had just felled.

"I hope you are right, Mistress."
"I usually am, darling. You know this." she answered him. But he kept her grounded nonetheless. His caution had her use caution as well. Had her wait for the time to pounce. Even now, with her resolve to bring her army fully into the light, she was still cautious. Despite everything, she was not callous with her men's lives - Samron's most of all. Coruscant had given her the biggest fright of her life since she had felt Era Knox's sudden execution.

"I thought you had let go, Child."

The specter of the Lady of Night walked beside her once again, after a long time of silence.
I have, Master.
"You have not, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now, Dani-girl." said Era Knox's spectral voice.
Let me at least take one more worthy head in your name.
"Then make me proud, Child. For a worthy one will surely come."
It will be done.
The Lady of Night held up a spectral hand.
"He would be someone like you. A stray. Could you do it?"

A stray...

Is that what she was? She had built a private empire while in exile. She belonged to no one anymore - not even those holding her soul captive in the Nether.

But she remained a stray, nonetheless.

Conforming to nothing. To no one. Believing in nothing - just the bottomless pit that was the Force itself. Its corporeal and ethereal manifestations. Was there really someone like her? Truly? And would she be able to discard that person?

Of course.

And with that, the Lady of Bone marched forward, the amethyst blade of her dead Master cutting down those not strong enough to oppose her.

She would reach that Citadel, come Hell or high water.

dantemp.png

Ada Infernum

A

fwefewf.png

EMBER
FORBIDDEN DISTRICT | EXEGOL
ALLIES: Myself
ENEMIES: Everyone else
ENGAGING: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

adadiv.png

banner1.png

REINCARNATION

Exegol.

It was shrouded in mystery. Ever since Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis had taken charge of it. But he had died. Sinestra Sinestra had evaporated as well shortly after the nightmare on Rothana. It was clear that it was true that you could not rely on anyone except Vahl.

Vahl provided.

So the Ember had fallen back to her old ways - appeasing her goddess with the blood of the worthy. No allegiance except to Vahl.

But there was one worthy one's blood that Ada would not rest until she spilt it in the name of Vahl. A Mandalorian. The one she had faced on Rothana. She had escaped with her life, but only just. And since then, she had practiced.

Improved.

No thanks to Acherus. He had not been the boon she had hoped he'd be. No, she had improved in her abilities as an Ember. And she would wait for that Mandalorian until the end of time. If ever there was worthy blood for Vahl, that was it.

In the meantime, the shadow moved through the district, numerous bodies lying in her wake as the Assassin left them all for her goddess. The beskar dagger glinted with blood. Capable to cut through that which was impervious to a lightsaber, no one was safe from the Ember's skill, whether they were Alliance, Crusade, Mawite, Sith or something else.

Hell had come to Exegol, ready to burn it.

GAexegol.gif

Objective: Ensure the survival of the Knights of Ren
Equipment: Alchemized Ultrachrome Helmet, Eschara's Wrath, Khovesk
Vehicles: Vornskr-class Stealth Transport "Night Raptor", Covenant of Blood
Opposition: Primarion Hiperius Primarion Hiperius
Cuyy6In.png
Eschara stood before the red and gunmetal armored shock troopers, barking orders at his enforcers in preparation for the coming battle. With Kyrel off to die in battle against the Light, Eschara was left as the highest Master of Ren, and was charged with ensuring the Knights did not die with Exegol. And that meant rounding them up in the Night Raptor before escaping in the Covenant of Blood. A simple task: round up the bloodthirsty Knights and force them to not be obliterated.

Simple.

He opened a transmission, broadcasting to the other Knights of Ren still on Exegol.
"Alright, whelps. With Kyrel preoccupied, that leaves me, and my job is to drag your hides off this rock so we can continue our Master's work. If you're in the Forbidden District, get your carcass onto the Night Raptor, otherwise head to the Covenant of Blood. Disobey, and pray to the Shadow we don't cross paths." After closing the communication, the Knyght exhaled deeply, sounding like a bull about to charge. Eschara loathed the idea of fleeing, but he had no intention of disobeying what he knew would be his master's last command.

With Khovesk resting on his shoulder, he turned his gaze to the horizon. Already the battle had started, with it likely drawing more near with every moment. Perhaps the Shadow would bless him with the opportunity for bloodshed after all.

8h5LpUP.png

Exegol Phase 1
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Cuyy6In.png

After they blocked his strike Romund’s eyes shifted once more to their blade as it glowed with the lightside. He didn’t need to know the specifics to know that getting hit by that, as someone as alchemically altered as himself, could very likely spell doom for himself. Jasper took out and wore a mask now, a piece that seemed to resemble the Jedi temple guard masks of old. The opposing Jedi spoke with a sort of contentedness and clarity to the situation. Even though Romund wasn’t a Sith, at least not anymore, it irked him. Seeing them unafraid of what fate may have in store for them.

Perhaps it upset Romund as someone who was invested in the Dark Side, or more so trapped within it. Never satisfied, always in a downward spiral of negativity. To see someone in a time like this, with dire circumstances and where lives were on the line, and be at peace.

Tightening his grip and gritting his teeth he listened to the word of the Jedi as they charged up their attack, piping jets of steam blew out from their mechanical arm.

"I hope you aren't afraid."

The five words winged in his ears like a chime, either they were sincere or not. It struck a chord within Romund. He would never admit it but was scared. Scared of the Sith, why he left the order and the code, why he hid away under a rock deep in space, and why he was here. Though he was certain of their annihilation today, the fear of one seeking revenge for his cowardness by not being present here kept him in line with the rest of the Maw. Romund was only here because he was afraid.

Witnessing Jasper now begin to counter Romund with a strike of their own, a diagonal slash to him. The hulking Dark Jedi went to block the incoming attack. Hoping to overwhelm his smaller opponent with greater size and leverage. His own energy going towards his power cane, increasing it’s durability now so it wouldn’t shatter on impact and leave him vulnerable.

However, his opponent packed far more punch than Romund had anticipated. Even with a two handed grip on his weapon with a solid block. The large augmented muscles under his dark overcoat pushed against their fabric to ward off the blow. Be it Jaspers own strength, or their glower blade clearing the dark energy Romund into his own weapon but Jasper broke his defense, causing the Dark Jedi to stumble back a few steps. The tip of the Jedi’s blade slashed through the front of his large coat and through the armorweave he wore beneath it. Slicing his skin some, but unlike the stinging pain of a cut, it more so burned.

A sharp inhale could be heard as Romund reacted to the blade making contact with his flesh. It wasn’t a deep cut, but it hurt. It was no lightsaber or energy blade, yet when he looked down he saw it’d scorched his torso in a diagonal cut. Glowing embers like whisps wafting away from him as if one had stuck a hot coal or burning wood in a fire. A mix of freight and wonder filled the Dark Jedi as he looked back at Jasper. And pointed with a free hand. “I… want that blade of yours Jedi…” One could almost see the vile green the envy in his words had as he spoke. With the same hand he pointed with, he motioned like he was tugging at the air. Where a telekinetic pull from behind Jasper would try to throw him off balance towards Romund where he moved once more to strike with his power cane. Slashing it upwards in a diagonal strike to collide with Jasper’s body.

Sisserith

S
affafacfasw.png
Objective: Protect the Flagship
Allies: BotM ( Romund Sro Romund Sro )
Enemies: GA (Calix of Thyrsus Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el @Strike Team Kenobi)
Direct Engagement: Calix of Thyrsus

uER1zFQ.png
They should have run, but to where?

Sisserith wasn’t blind. The tiny Sithspawn knew that the Maw was cornered. The territories they had once controlled had long been overrun, entire factories worth of slaves had escaped, hundreds of commanders had been slain, and many tribes were at each other’s throats. She was just a single marauder amidst the carnage, one who had chosen to remain inside a metaphorical burning building to attempt to extinguish a raging fire, rather than escaping like so many others. In that regard, she could take solace in the fact that she was not alone in the endeavor, if only for the fact that she would be fighting alongside Warlord Darth Obsolus, who had chosen to stay unlike so many other Dark Lords who had run away.

That alone gave her a new measure of resolve. Perhaps the situation wasn’t as bad as it seemed, or so she hoped.

Not to mention, there was still the ritual to incite the Avatars—Dark Gods who would turn the battle and perhaps the war back in the Maw’s favor, should their summoning succeed. She had done her part in it already, in adding her prayers to the chorus that would ultimately reverse their fortunes, saving the universe from itself.

The Seseli recalled her previous thoughts of running away and dubiety. A moment of weakness, was all they had been.

Now, all she had left to do was fight.

The Lightblind had boarded the flagship and Sisserith was ready for them, along with a number of Seseli warriors of the Blood Mountain Tribe. With breakneck speed, Sisserith sprinted to the hangar bay, her magenta gaze taking in a chaotic scene within as she arrived. Burning husks of various fighters and small craft were strewn about the area as fires raged from ignited fuel lines. All the while, Marines advanced through the wreckage, at which point the Blood Mountain Seseli fell upon them, assailing their ranks with blade and blaster as the white-armored Alliance soldiers sought to pin down their fast, diminutive foes.

Amidst the chaos, Sisserith spotted her own mark, one with a lightsaber on his person. A Jedi.

She had fought Mandalorians before, and even forced one to retreat. However, a Jedi was different. They were the supposedly righteous warriors of the Light, beings capable of wielding terrible magics and killing entire squads of non-Force-sensitive marauders without so much as breaking a sweat.

Or so, the stories said.

Immediately, Sisserith decided that she would test those claims, believing that the Avatars would reward her strength. From a little more than 23 meters away, she leveled her shotgun towards the Jedi and squeezed the trigger of her shotgun, unleashing a burst of two 12 gauge slugs aimed to strike her target in his upper chest.

X5Yx2PB_d.webp

fwefewf.png

X5Yx2PB_d.webp

unknown.png

Aoki Mira, or Mira Lettee Aoki.
Imperial Knight of the Empire.
Michael Barran's Shadow.

P6w5FH7.png

Tags: Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Michael Barran Michael Barran Khaostra Devoid Khaostra Devoid Sahar Sahar

rainadiv2.png

Was her family proud of her?

The corpse of yet another Moon Child fell to the ground, cut down by Aoki's naginata. Blood dripped off of Hazukashi's cortosis blade as she marched down yet another hallway. With a sigh, the Shadow extended a hand as two cybernetic charhounds charged down the hallway. A Force Push shoved the dogs back, and Mira frowned beneath her helmet. She had a charhound, Yamasaki, that she had raised since he was a puppy. She had raised him into a fine dog, who was currently safe at home, likely chowing down on a large bantha bone. All animals were living things, with their own personalities to them. The Maw had cut off these charhounds legs and replaced them with machinery. They were cruelly trained to be cruel to others in war, merciless until they were killed themselves. Yet another grave sin of the Maw's.

Two precise strikes with Hazukashi, and the war dogs were slain. With sadness in her heart, but nothing but calm in her eyes, she continued.

Yet as she traversed the halls in attempts to reach Michael Barran's position, only more creatures crossed her path, and in greater numbers. Turning another hallway, she entered a sundered hallway with the corpses of more soldiers from all sides. While Aoki was relieved that she saw no Highlander insignias amongst the corpses, the humongous insectoid devouring some still writhing Mawites caused Aoki to briefly freeze before regaining control of her body.

She darted towards the creature, lifting her weapon and aiming a swing for the creature's leg. She was unable to break the exoskeleton of the beast, but she was adaptable. As the blade bounced off the mantis' leg, she amped up the electrostaff end of the weapon and shoved it into it's leg.

Instant success. The insect writhed and slammed against the wall, dazed. Aoki extended her hand and produced a blast of Electric Judgement, killing it off.

As the monster slumped, Aoki glanced around at the many Maw corpses in the hallway. Where were they all coming from? What bothered her was that so many were all coming from the same direction. The Mawite monsters and beasts were all coming from the northeast direction of wherever she was at. If this continued, would they impede the goals of her lord? The entire Empire?

Many times, in the midst of battle, unexpected anomalies and rapid developments overturned all planning and even orders. She glared down the hallway where one Moon Child was unable to walk, but was crawling slowly towards her. Aoki aimed with her vambrace and shot a launchable shuriken towards it. As it gasped its dying gibberish, Mira once again contacted her lord.

<"My lord, can you hear me?">

Upon reaching confirmation, she would immediately cut to the chase, <"There is a high amount of Maw activity coming from the Citadel's northeastern halls. I fear something is amiss. If there are too many coming for your location, it could jeopardize the rescue mission. Permission to investigate and act?">

She was given permission, but with a catch. Support was inbound, and Aoki was expected to pick the enemy off in the true north wing.

Aoki firmly nodded while speaking, <"Affirmative. I will be there before you can say 'Meiloorun.' ">

And yet, as she fought on, she had a nagging worry in the back of her mind. Despite working with the Highland Brotherhood on multiple occasions now, she was still used to working alone. Wherever she went, now fellow fighters would follow her. Could she be responsible for their fates?

Flickers of the Empire's attack on Ilum flashed before her eyes. Further back, she saw her late family in their moments of death.

Mira gritted her teeth, forcing herself to keep calm as she run adjacent to a tentacle faced, blue humanoid creature and cut it down without even looking. This was not the time to reflect on the past she had survived right now. She had a mission.

She stayed on course, slaying any Maw resistance in her path and darting through the halls towards the direction she was told to go. Finally, she turned a corner only to see a large hoard of Moon Children climbing over each other, swarming to form a wave of insane murder. Mira was overwhelmed by the sight, and how they all barreled towards her as if a single enemy. But she could not lose her cool. Every time she lost her cool, she lost.

Panting, she stretched out her hand and snapped her finger. A large burst of Click-Wave lashed out, producing a swirling storm of damage that broke open the dogpile of mobs. She then opened the palm of her hand and unleashed more Force Destruction. The Moon Children were cut into, finished with the swiftness of a bullet. At least, some were. Despite Mira's best efforts, the hoard was simply too large to decimate completely. Approximately twenty more remained in tact, and many more were crawling along the floor hoping to still kill Aoki. She gulped, sweat sliding down her brow. How could she-

-Blang!

From the other side of the hallway, blaster bolts rang out. A troop of ten Highlanders snuck up from behind and were rapid firing on the Moon Children. In their lack of intelligence, the damaged clones flailed as they scattered. Who too attack?! What to attack?! Mira tossed Hazukashi aside and pulled her energy bow from her back. She started firing herself, keeping distance as she and the soldiers finished them off.

With relief, one of the Highlanders shot the last one. Weary from the nonstop running and fighting, Aoki leaned against the wall as she panted.

"You are life savers. Good job, my friends."

The Highlanders instantly formed a defense circle in the hallway. One approached the imperial knight and handed her a water bottle. "Barran told us you would need our help."

Mira chugged the water bottle, grateful for Barran's orders after all. She finished the whole thing off and wiped her mouth with her armored sleeve, "Good. We are just getting started. We head northeast, find out why the Maw's more mindless swarms are coming from there."

Of course, in that direction, a certain Sith Lord was indeed letting all the terrors out from their cells. And more were coming...

rainadiv2.png

Equipment:

Last edited:
fwefewf.png

vAfVZbd.jpeg
ala_outfit.png
As suspected, the assault was brutal. Rabid was probably the best way to describe it. The Maw were cornered with no where to run, and they were not normally the most measured and restrained beings in the first place. Beast and sentient alike attacked with a ferocity that was frightening for those soldiers and Jedi that had not yet faced their kind before. But it was also reckless. In their desire to reach the invading Jedi forces many of the Mawites ripped wounds in their own.

A small squad of soldiers had pushed forward with Ala, and a newly minted Jedi Knight by the name of Telithar Wred. The calming wave of resilience emanated from Henna Ashina Henna Ashina was a welcome sight. Especially as Ala watched Telithar relax into the unpleasant work before them. "Don't get too far ahead...we do not wish to separate from the main squad," Ala called out after ducking under a beasts jumping attack, and removing its limbs with a flick of her short yellow-bladed sabers.

She was up to her feat again, even as a Mawite atop a grotesque reptilian mount jumped over Ala's last fallen foe and charged towards her. The scream of the rider was drowned out by the bellowing of beast. Blaster fire rained down, deflected to the ground by the petite Jedi Master, as her focused remained on the claws that were aimed at her torso. Again, she ducked, this time at the very last moment. The claws ripped through the muddied, and bloodied white cloak that did not move as fast the Jedi. The creature screamed in pain, and slumped to the side as its giant appendage was cut from its body.

The rider, having tumbled from his perch, was already on his haunches baring yellow, grit filled teeth at his foe. Vibroknife in hand, it lunged for Master Quin, who reached forward grabbing the man out of the air and thrusting him towards the beast that was now attacking her from the rare. The screams of the Maw rider dimmed at the same moment as the beast slumped over dead, Ala's yellow blade pulling out of its neck.

She paused, for half a heartbeat to acknowledge the loss of what could have been a beautiful creature, and its rider who had been corrupted so fully.

Telithar!

The new knight had not heeded her warning. Ala knew what had occurred. Telithar was dead, and the one who had cut him down was...

Her right hand's blade reignited in a blink, being raised upwards and held horizontally overhead to block the blow, while the other reversed in her grip before igniting and thrusting its tip at her attacker. The counterattack was mere set dressing for Ala to roll away and spin about to face her opponent.

"Let me guess. Father didn't attend your Wicket ball games when you were a kid?" She said, assessing their surroundings with a quick glance.

project_jareth.png

Bran_Div.png

Wearing: Glitterstim Original
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Darth Temerant Darth Temerant Velda Nar-Donna Velda Nar-Donna Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance
BranBorder3.png

He wasn't sure how he felt about Cybelle taking Briana's side in the siblings lifelong history of friendly jabs and teasing. With their powers combined, they might be an unstoppable force of playful mockery. He glanced at Cybelle, burying the frivolous thought for now but he would undoubtedly come back to it later.

He stepped into the left most outer hallway of the freighter. A security turret dropped from the ceiling and fired a few bolts before erupting into smoke and debris due to Brandyn's deflection of the attack. "Well. They know we are here..."

The large cargo door immediately in front of them had some odd glyph painted over it. Brandyn's head tilted to the side as he examined the blood red marking. It was not just ominous in appearance, but the feeling it gave was a chill down his spine. His hand lifted, to trace the outline of the archaic looking rune. As soon as he came in contact with the door though, his mind flushed with a deep dark whisper, tugging at the doubts and insecurities within. He understood immediately what the purpose of the rune was...

CREAK. GROAN.

"It's a trap!"

Whatever the glyph was, its usage had been to disguise what was behind the door. Even as the door began to rise, blaster fire began to pepper the ground from the other side, aiming for the feet and legs of the Jedi that were slowly being revealed.

Bran_Div.png

affafacfasw.png

E1xkBCf.jpeg

Objective: Advance out of the hangar
Nearby Allies: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Calix of Thyrsus

Nearby Enemies: Romund Sro Romund Sro Sisserith

Bedlam had now claimed the hangar. Shrieks, screams combined with the echo of blasters, klaxons blaring and explosions roaring into a chorus of savagery. High in the air Minerva fired on the nearest targets with both pistols. Just as she turned around one of the gunships hearing Jasper's order fired missiles right toward the fuel section. Her t-visor's vision was blinded briefly by the resulting blast that consumed the corner and she felt the shockwave push her back.

Descending to the ground Minerva went low and spun, kicking the back of a Mawitie's legs. Once knocked down back first the hostile was shot chest three times. To her right flank half crazed Quarren bellowing laughter unleashed murderous fire with his repeater. A few of the bolts struck Minerva in the armor, knocking her a few meters. With a groan she flew up again while shooting back five bolts at her foe.

The first two shots missed while the rest found their mark, hitting the squid face defender in the upper body. Dropping the heavy weapon the Quarren dropped sideways breathing no more. Landing again Minerva grimaces inside the helmet before rushing to join the Alliance squads up ahead. While doing so the Mandalorian spotted Jasper and Romund in the midst of a duel.

Subsequently two figures similar to the latter were attacking her allies with ferocity. Minerva sprinted from the left side of them while they were occupied. Then using her jet boots she leaped toward the closest one blasting away at his back. The clone screeched in both pain and fury as he swung around only to be kicked in the gut and knocked into his brother's side. As they collapsed to the floor Minerva kept shooting, joined by the surviving troopers in the front.

With the combined firepower shredded the fiends as they attempted to get up screeching all the more. Seconds later they dropped for the final time in a heap. Pistols sizzling Minerva suppressed a sigh. Those things took as many bolts as any someone heavily armored.

"Come on troopers forward!" A grizzled NCO exclaimed as he ran for the nearest entrance.

Minerva and many more joined him while they navigated through the burning wreckage until they made it out of the hangar. Entering the first hallway Minerva couldn't help but think.

This fight is only beginning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom