Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evaar Buycika New Cradle (ME & Allies Social)

Adenn listened to both of them, wow they were drunk. What a bunch of lightweights thought Adenn. When [member="Vanessa Vantai"] asked who he meant, a grin formed under his helmet. So, anyone who didn't believe what they believed were heretics.
"Mandalorians are united, just have different belief sets. Kaine has his own, and as [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] here said. He has his reasons for it. Then, none of those you listed. I mean Darth Vyrassu, Sith Emperor of the Jen'ari Empire would argue against that." Adenn shook his head humorously. "I don't know if you consider those heretics, and that's none of my business. I'm merely saying that he'd disagree with your assessment."

Adenn chuckled lightly and took another sip of his tihaar. He listened quietly as Aditya spoke. So, Mandalorians were supposed to turn the galaxy around. Adenn shrugged at that, an amusing thought to be sure. Then she completely butchered the pronunciation of his name, and Adenn couldn't help but chuckle.
"It's Alor Kyramud, but you can just call me Adenn. No Sith has my tongue, nor ever will." Adenn chuckled again, "Yes, my face is behind my buy'ce, or helmet. I just don't want to shock anyone with its handsomeness." Adenn tilted his head in amusement and chuckled again.

Aditya looked around then and saw something that shocked her, Adenn turned as well and watched in amusement as [member="Alexandra Feanor"] booped the Mand'alors nose. Not the picture perfect image of an infernal warrior. Then she stuttered and continued on speaking. At her comment about her body, Adenn looked her over once more. Adenn smirked at the cuddle bit.
"What, you don't like cuddles? Then something else." Adenn chuckled again, a smirk evident in his voice, and scooted his chair just that tiny bit forward. Trying to make her a bit uncomfortable.

He kept listening as the two spoke. So, Aditya was an engineer. Those were always useful. She needed a purpose, and liked engineering. Then he spoke at the same time Vanessa did, offering the same thing.
"I'm always looking for engineers, so if you're offering, I'll take. Pay could be discussed at a later date." He chuckled again before sipping from his tihaar again. Then he peered at Vanessa curiously, with a tilted head. Adenn laughed at the "let's ship together" bit. "Indeed? Let's ship." He said with another light hearted laugh.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

What're you gonna do? Kill me?
“No amount of liquor is going to change the fact I only cuddle men, [member="Vanessa Vantai"]. Big, strong, intelligent men. Ones with faces!” Did [member="Adenn Kyramud"] the Bucket nudge closer to my chair? Glory be.

“Mmmhmmmm? That’s what all the unfortunate looking men say, when they want to rummage the valley in the dark. I’m onto you, Adenn.” I peer at him, my eyelids narrowing. Two fingers point at my eyes, then jab toward his visor.

“Oh, someone making life difficult! Call the media and book an interview, that’s a rare never-before seen occurrence! Vanessa, this galaxy is full of difficult situations. This one might be riling your knickers, but you’ll either overcome it or he’ll get killed for existing so either way, it’ll work itself out. Not that he’s anywhere near here. The man ghosted after the Warmaster revoked all his ships and tech. Probably on a mountain somewhere trying to build a new starship out of wood and the sap from rubber trees.” Yet another shot, and I notice the bottle isn’t pouring more glorious liquid. “Barkeep! Another bottle!”

Another bottle slides into his hand, after I shake my head twice when he went for the cheap stuff.

“Vyra-who? There’s another all powerful god-like Sith around?! I’ve never heard of him. Being dead and all. Gosh, there’s actual history I don’t know.... huh!” More than two decades of it, galaxy moving on without me. My goddess... should I be bothered by this?

The liquor begs me to drink more of it, and I do. Funny old galaxy, still swirling. Daughter’s grown and making terrible life choices not breaking Feanor’s finger, grandkids at varying stages of grown.

A Buckethead inching closer chuckling about handsome faces and other cuddle-like activities. My realization isn’t immediate. They both offered me work?

“I was the CEO of the Imperial Shipworks. I built star destroyers and heavy tanks. AT-AT’s... guess the company’s moved on. Wonder what Baiko did with my ship? My lab? Wonder if she ever figured out my theory on transhumanoid digital conversion and functional AI? Yeah... a job. Would be good to design again. Build ships and tech... tech probably hasn’t changed that much in twenty two years. Fifteen years? Goddess be... guess I could teach Ballet...”

I stutter out a thick inhale, and sigh, running my hand through gray hair.

“Walk with me. Show me Mandos, worthwhile sights.” I pat at Adenn’s shoulder, nodding the two hence and away from the litany of alcohol bottles at the bar. I need to defrag my brain... oh and of course I brought the bottle.

In Umbris Potestas Est
“Vyrassu’s not a Sith.” Vanessa replied. “To be a Sith, even a schismatic of sorts, would imply he had association with the Sith that have existed in a form or fashion. He’s never been one of us and we’ve never heard of him prior to the Jen’ari forming.” She sighed at the thought of the Jen’ari - as it stood they were nothing but a distraction to the Empire, whittled out as the Chiss moved to fill their place. A frown crossed her lips at Aditya’s response.

“Be glad you’ve only died once, Aditya. I’ve been roasted alive, stabbed, shot, and have lost my life in a number of ways over the years. It’s not a fun experience to have - one I certainly would prefer not to be chastised over.” She said. “That said, Gilamar can go bugger off to whatever rock he’s gone to and stay there.”

As Aditya got up, Vanessa’s frown turned into more of a scowl, but as it was she did nothing, not even ask for another drink from the bartender. She was alone once more.

Such fun.

[member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Valdus was almost done with his slab of meat, the fangs slices through the cooked meat with almost graceful efficiency. When he did finally finish his meal he looked back up to her as he sat his plate to the side on the grass. He caught the tint in her cheeks, causing him to grin a little, " You're blushing." He commented shortly. He then looked over towards the meat cart and lifted his plate so that the cook could see that he was finished. The cook came around lazily and picked up the plate, Valdus added on some credits for the meal and a bit extra for the quality.

He then turned back to [member="Beth Cadera"] , " If you find time you should show me around the capital." He'd leave out the fact that he wouldn't pay for a tour of any Mandalorian city out of principle and instead leave it as an invitation. " I will be departing for an expedition in another week or two to a planet called Nellogant. My talks with the Mand'alor about what I have seen there when I first went there years ago has her curious and willing to finance some support." He looked around to see if he could glimpse [member="Yasha Cadera"] but it was only shortly before he turned back to [member="Beth Cadera"] , " It'll be a very harsh journey, it is a planet without love for living things. My clan are not known for medical knowledge, the success of the expedition may depend on that however. I want you to join us when we go as part of the expedition. Perhaps we may find some fantastic beasts for trophies." That's about as romantic as he could get, he even added in the lowering of his eye lids, giving her his most piercing look. Man he really liked to talk about the conquest of new planets and the expansion in the name of the Mando'ade.

At the comment from [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] about cuddling only men, and men with faces, Adenn smirked. Of course it wasn't seen, but it would be evident in his speech. He then spoke
"Lucky for you, I am a man." He would've winked, but it wouldn't have been see, instead he chuckled again.

Adenn shook his head in amusement at her comments about a difficult life. He then tilted his head in confusion once more, that Kaine had vanished was evident, but what she said he'd be doing was impossible. Eh, probably exaggerating, thought Adenn. Then she ordered another bottle and Adenn sighed. She was already tipsy and asking for more. Before he could take the bottle from her though, she asked about Vyrassu. Then [member="Vanessa Vantai"] said that he wasn't even a Sith. Adenn shrugged at that.
"He's the Sith Emperor of the Jen'ari. I'm sure he'd argue the point you make Vanessa. But I won't. To each's own, as they say."

As Aditya then spoke about her prior experiences. He whistled again to himself, impressive titles and resume. Adenn shook his head at her comment about teaching ballet. She was better than that, most assuredly. Before he could answer, Vanessa spoke about dying multiple times. Cocking an eyebrow in surprise, Adenn didn't make a comment on it. To each's own, he'd have his one life, and then go to Manda. Perhaps come back odds permitting, but those odds were slim.

It was then that Aditya asked for him to walk with her. Shrugging to himself, Adenn decided to go. If only to keep her out of trouble. Then he noticed how Vanessas frown turned into a scowl. Turning his helm to face her, he gave her a piercing stare and shook his head almost imperceptibly. That scowl didn't encourage Adenn, it made him think she was lying, and he wasn't afraid to show that. Rather than say anything, Adenn turned to Aditya and nodded his head.

Looking around, Adenn saw where the others were, then led Aditya away from them. Best not to cause a scene as before, he didn't want her to insult the Mand'alor again, and this time outside of family. Thinking quickly, Adenn spoke once they were outside of hearing range of Vanessa.
"I hear that there are some dancers over there." Adenn pointed away from the group and more towards a secluded area. One that was still visible, but private. Aditya was drunk, and it wouldn't do to have her embarrass herself.

“I’ve died twice.” I had to say it, blame the liquor, but [member="Vanessa Vantai"] looked so sorrowful. These new lives… they’ll never know what it’s like to die and be pulled away, “That… lingering sense of wrongness for being back… I knew it was coming. I knew the scales would balance. First time… heh. Will you believe it was Yasha who brought me through? True story. She was all of six years old, and she tugged me through parsecs of the Netherworld on the remains of my beskar’gam’s armourweave cloak. Heave… two, three. There I was. Wound gone septic, head so far taken with fever I could barely lift it as… my tiny child… she stared up at the gods of Chaos and defied them. Pulled me out. Gods, did Braxus’s little spell give me an honesty virus, or did I drink more tihaar than I thought?” If I scratch really hard, I might get this itch off my forehead. Aaaahh, there we go.

“Lucky? How do I know you’re not some gangle creature or insectoid with pincers or... blond? You could be an android. A silicone based energy being coated in an exoskeletal casing meant to mimic carbon based life. That’s the one. You’re a spy. A silicone spy.” My eyes narrow and I poke at his chest with one finger, the same hand holding my new booze bottle. “I’m onto you, Sili-Bucket.”

All fairness, if he was an espionage conducting silicone based lifeform, that would be much more interesting than a Mando trying to get fresh with the Infernal’s recently resurrected Mama.

Or would it?

“So there’s two Sith Empires? Goddess be, where’s the Brynjar and that foppish Echani Admiral when you need him? Sorry, are my anti-forcer sentiments showing?” Aditya Fitz Kierke, Force Despiser. That’s me. Maybe I should have been subtle, but I have nothing to prove. Someone will listen or they won’t. I exhausted myself on other people’s expectations in my previous lives.

This time round, I’m allowed to be selfish.

“Dancers, you... you say? I like dancers.” My ears perk up, maybe a stroke of excitement on my face. [member="Adenn Kyramud"] gleaned that from what? My one little comment? He’s either done his research or...

... oh. Yasha hired him. She must have hired or ordered a few Mandalorians to watch over her embarrassment of a mother, in case Praz did something more nefarious with my body and mind.

He must have gotten some form of dossier, or holobriefing before the event. Unless he’s just a Mandalorian, who sat down at the bar next to a famous, but pretty woman. Either way, if I can have one good party post-resurrection, maybe having a companion hired to be there isn’t so bad.

“Feth. Look at that form. You call that a step-turn?!” I growl at the dancers, who if I’m more honest than usual, are pretty decent. So in my Dance Momzilla way, I plunk down in the front with the best view, and yank on Adenn’s arm “Slave-trained, you can tell ‘cause of their hips. They’re concentrating on hips and thighs. Alluring. Classically trained dancers focus on our shoulders and hands. Posture. You know… this was the life I wanted for Yasha. She was a better dancer than me, oh I know, how, right? All I wanted for her, after the Hell we went through, was to live a life with happiness, a few adoring fans… eventually a good spouse or two. Eh, parents and their hopes. What about you, Sili-Bucket? Any kids? A spouse somewhere, loading shotguns to protect ill equipped suitors from your daughters?”

In Umbris Potestas Est
“Considering he’s gone, it doesn’t matter one way or another.” She said. “And now that he is, the Jen’ari will crumble as expected. Some Emperor.” She shrugged. The recent attacks that had gone on against TJE territory were something she had been keeping up on. Apparently Vyrassu suffered an inglorious end at the hand of a plasma grenade tossed into his chambers. Only traces of his hair mixed into the ash was evidenced he had been eliminated. Regardless the Jen’ari were on the retreat and would be a non-threat from this point onwards. Less to draw away from more important matters at hand.

In response to Adenn’s shake of the head, she decided to verbalize a response. “Do we have a problem or don’t we? You’re not making it clear, Adenn.”

The last response to Aditya was unfortunate. “I’m glad you had someone who was there for you. I never have.” A light wave of depression sank in. Family was nonexistent for her, and she doubted it ever would return in some form or fashion. “And there is only one Sith Empire. The Jen’ari’s leader is dead and what’s left of them are in full retreat per my latest updates. Whatever meager territory they control will be gone soon enough.” In response to her final comment, Vanessa shrugged before finally returning back to sitting at the bar facing the barkeep, hands supporting her chin as she sighed.

This was becoming less enjoyable a trip by the minute.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

Unlike her fanged crush, Beth was not gifted with eating efficacy. Each peace of the meat was cut gingerly in a small square and savored with each bite. Although, the deliciousness of it was definitely not lost on Beth. It was great – particularly from a vendor like that.

His next comment caught her off guard. Did he really call her out like that? A momentary panic, Beth’s eyes widened. She caught the grin on his lips… Those… Lips. The push of his canine teeth made it uniquely attractive. she made sure to not look at him anywhere near [member="Valdus Bral"]'s face. “That was, uh… It’s just a bit warm,” she shrugged a little as her Elven ears slid back some.

She gave a nod, grateful he mentioned Sundari. “I can find time,” she said with a smile as she cautiously looked back towards him. However, at the mention of an expedition Beth perked a brow and in truth, her ears nearly mimicked such. She gave a small nod as she listened, munching on bites of meat in-between. Nellogant. Can’t say she had heard of it – although, as [member="Yasha Cadera"] was financing an expedition, it was likely a pretty vital or strategic planet.

Did he somehow know the way into her heart, already? She almost gave him a suspicious glare but settled for an eager smile and a nod. “I’d love to come! I love expeditions, the exploring, the unknown, the danger, and… Count me in.” Exploring was fun, exciting, and if she was able to focus on healing too? It was a perfect combination. A giggle escaped her lips at his mention of a trophy and… That piercing, intense look from those green eyes... Her nerves bubbled up again, somewhat paralyzing her speech.

I… I’m looking forward to it, hellscape or not.” Of course, she wanted to say she was looking forward to seeing him but… Yeah.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Before Yasha could even reach and kiss his cheeks Noah would give the traditional Mandalorian salute because he was a traditionalist. Of course after his salute and Yasha kissing his cheeks he would look at her with a cheeky grin on his face. "Fie and rue huh? You know if you weren't so committed to this whole Mand'alor thing I think you'd fare pretty well as a actress. Hell I was convinced that Morgan and Junior had defeated the mighty Mand'alor the Infernal." Noah felt a weight hit his side and looked down only to smile as he saw his wife had taken up on of her favorite positions, using him as a leaning rest.

While still looking into his wife's eyes Noah processed her words and chuckled. "You do have me there cyar'ika." Looking back up at Yasha he chuckled and shook his head. "Over three decades of slogging it out on every world from one end of the Hydian Way to the other and I'm done in by a pair of misty-eyed three year-olds." Noah then raised an eyebrow when Yasha mentioned her mother and shooting at her in the same sentence. "You'll have to be a little more specific Yash. Like I said before, I've been fighting for thirty years and I've lost track of who exactly have shot at me and who I have shot at."

Noah then looked down to Alex and saw the look on her face. "What? I got around the galaxy a lot. Most my days with the Old Republic but I did do a lot of traveling with the Pyre as well." Noah began to smile as he started to reminisce about his days in the Old Republic and Omega Pyre in his mind. Again Noah's attention was drawn to Yasha, more specifically to her nose when his wife decided to boop it. "Yeah Yash, you don't wanna come off as anything else than a robot." Noah's sarcastic remark would seem just that to the outside viewer but between the trio they knew just how un-robotic Yasha could be.

Adenn didn’t know that Aditya had died twice, he’d only heard of the second one it seems. The first, that was impressive of the Mand’alor, and at such a young age. He glanced at her then, seeing her in a new light. Then she asked if it was an honesty virus or too much to drink, Adenn could guess.
That’s rather impressive of the Mand’alor, and at such an age. I do believe you’ve had too much to drink.” Adenn shrugged then and glanced at her before taking another sip of his own drink.

When she began rambling about him being something other than human, Adenn resolved to prove top her that what he said was true. Then he remembered, she’d already seen his chin, and thus his lips.
Can’t have pincers darlin, you’ve seen my chin and lips when I drank. Also, what’s wrong with being blond? I’m not an android, not even close.” Then she called him a Sili-bucket and Adenn couldn’t help but laugh a bit. That sounded rather close to silly-bucket, however, Adenn knew she was drunk and not in full control of what she said, so he let it slide.

Adenn decided not to comment on Adityas, or Vanessas’ comment about the two Sith Empires. They could believe what they want, and it could even be true. Adenn hadn’t heard anything so far, so he merely shrugged. When Vanessa asked if they had a problem, Adenn chuckled lightly and shook his head again, as if thinking.
No, we don’t. Sorry for the mixed signals.” A smirk was partially evident in his voice. He noticed how she became depressed then, but it was a Sith so he was conflicted on what to do. After a moments hesitation, Adenn patted the bar beside her and said
Life goes on, and so do the strong. “

With that done, Aditya and he were off. His comment about dancers got a reaction. So, she liked dancers, he wondered if she liked dancing as well, and what it would take to get a dance? Then he stopped that line of thought. When did that start? He thought to himself, must have drunk too much alcohol it seems. Then she complained about some dance move or other one of the women made, and Adenn merely nodded. He had no clue what she was talking about.

When she sat down in the front row, Adenn was dragged along and nearly fell on top of her. He stopped himself though by placing his hand on the seats back, and then he lowered himself into the seat next to her. Shaking his head ruefully, Adenn looked at the dancers while listening to what she said. So, she noticed they were ex slaves, or partially noticed.
Indeed, they’re ex-slaves. The Mando’a saved this planet from slavers, or at least the city. I don’t quite the remember, must be this alcohol getting to me.” At that, he took another gulp of the drink.

When she mentioned that she wanted the Mand’alor to be a dancer, Adenn couldn’t help but be even more amused. Then some drunken part of his mind made him say the next line.
Better dancer than you? I’d like to see how good a dancer you are then, if you don’t mind.” When she asked about kids, a spouse, etc., Adenn shook his head. None of that for him, yet.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig gave a curious look to [member="Taozi Fuyuan"] when he heard what she said to [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] . Interesting. She didn't know where her pink hair came from. Not uncommon, but still pretty interesting. Then Sterling asked a question that honestly made the Mando'ad'jetii scratch his head. It was then that he heard [member="Yasha Cadera"] and turned to her.

Mig looked over at [member="Noah Corek"] and [member="Alexandra Feanor"] as Yasha introduced them. He gave a nod, saying "Welcome. I'd say any friend of the Yasha's would be a friend of mine." The Alor raised his glass them, one that was clearly water, before drinking some and looking at the Mand'alor. "So how have you been Yasha?"

“Human!?” Yasha feinted hurt, staggering back as if struck. “Perish the thought in my large Epicanthix brain!”

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] was perhaps the only person other than her own small children who could ‘boop’ the Infernal on the nose. Yasha trusted her friend, scrunching her nose after the elven finger booped.

“In the political and diplomatic sphere, one must always function with a certain level of mutable decorum, Corek. And as a mother, it behooves me to let the kids win once in a while.” [member="Noah Corek"]’s salute was returned with the same traditional fashion, before he too was subject to the chaste cheek-kisses which matched his wife. “Little do my enemies know, I am defeated by a child.”

“Children are designed to challenge and quake us. It is their only function, I assume. Especially when they’re this age!” Yasha waggled her fingers toward Morgan, eliciting a giggle and shriek from the toddling three year old.

“Apparently she was part of the Fringe and the Atrisian Empire. Ran with some crime syndicate around Naboo for a bit. Mama’s been around. Truth be told, I don’t know many who know her that wouldn’t try to shoot at her until the clip is empty.” Truer words… perhaps best said out of earshot of her beloved Mandalorians. The beginnings of frustration laced Yasha’s eyes, which faded for her more congenial mask she rarely let down.

Rarely, but much more common in the presence of Ale’ika and Noa’ik Feanor-Corek. That same Noa’ik who dubbed her… a robot! A raise of an elegant eyebrow was all it took before Yasha Cadera, Mand’alor the Infernal, broke out in about twenty seconds of the Robot dance.

“Of course! No fun for the Mand’alor, what would people think?! How could I be known as ferocious in battle and merciful to the People if I can be booped and… smile!?” Faking shock, Yasha half-turned to allow [member="Mig Gred"] into the group. “Alor Gred, this is Alexandra Feanor and Noah Corek. Clan Corek is an ancient Mandalorian House, and we’re catching the stragglers up.”

Mig was one of those Mandalorians Yasha wished to know better. Although, if it wasn’t for the hasty glance Tamar gave between them, Yasha would think Tamar wished to know Mig even better. So it was, when the once-slave now free nanny and member of Yasha’s House trotted over with Reyn in tow, Yasha stiffled a smile.

“Su cuy’gar, Alor Gred!” Tamar waved, mumbling some form of excuse about why Ram’ika needed his mother immediately. Yasha picked her son up, letting him whisper in her ear of his stories and queries. Her grin widening, Yasha touched foreheads with her eight year old son then let him scamper off after the twins and Junior.

“Life has… struck me off kilter, but I am well. The weight of Dathomir is gone, and replaced with the millstone of my mother’s constant desire to meddle. But! The People are happy, bellies are fed, and weapons are primed to defend us. So, I have no complaints. What about you, Mig?” The unmentioned resurrection weighted on Yasha’s mind, pushing her shoulders lower as she thought back to [member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Darth Prazutis"] on Dathomir. Was there a new weight in her ribcage? Had the gravity of Er’kit grown deeper, more pressing? Yasha’s face faltered for but a moment, before she heaved a sigh. “How goes the training? Weren’t you helping Beth along with some things? Mig, Alex here happens to be a Master of the Force.”

“She’s my daughter. I raised her to survive, it’s not often glamorous but she was a champion. Worthy of more praise than I ever gave, ‘cause I tell you looking into the eyes of your six year old after she fought demons to save your life is the most terrifying thing a mother can do.” Gee, I’ve gone glum…

Whelp! Time to sip more giggle juice and be just like the other seventeen trillion overwhelmed moms per solar system! I gurgle and swallow more liquor, coughing only when he mentions his lack of pincers.

“And how do I know those lips aren’t some form of grand illusion?” Hah! That will catch the Sili-bucket in his web of lies! I know who he is! Some fly-eyed blond guy on Yasha’s ‘distract my mother’ payroll! I... see... through... oh liquor!

Who put that bottle there? Wait! I did. I distinctly remember it, too. And now the plot thickens. I shall make it my mission to discover [member="Adenn Kyramud"]’s face.

Unless he’s got a fluffy moustache, then I’m walking away so fast his helmet will never fit again. My feet find the right location for the seat to watch the dancers, and I can’t help the tap to my toes. Or laughing at the sight of him nearly falling into my freshly made body.

“Woa now! No need to be hasty, I’m not leaving for a while. Sit in the chair, not on me. Yet.” The grin on my face spread wider, until I stopped to chug more tihaar. More is better. “If the alcohol is only now getting to you, it’s time to drink more, soldier. So my baby girl is freeing slaves, is she? Not a huge surprise, but an intriguing prospect to handle… sociologically speaking, of course.”

Was the bucket drunk? Was I drunk? What’s this was for? Is! Is… magic words. Dancer’s words pour out of his mouth.

“Oooohhhhh you don’t want to dance. You’re just being pleasant. Isn’t that why you’re here by me? To be pleasant? No other reason you’d sit beside a lady at the bar.” When he shakes his head, I feel the beauty of a life not ruined by parental responsibility. Gosh do I remember those days? Was I alive for enough of them?

“Okay! You’ve argued me into it! Lets go, to the dance floor, two steps hup-hup!” I doff the bottle to the chair, a bit perturbed at how empty it sounded. Gosh, how many of those have I consumed in… wait, no Math. You won’t take me alive right now. I’m thinking with my feet. And apparently my mouth, which is yet again in the middle of a wide and brilliant grin. “Come take me dancing, Alor Sili-bucket. Make me forget the woes of the galaxy for a little while.”

Adenn nodded his head along to what [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] was saying. No doubt his own eyes were scary, but most people didn't see his eyes anyways. So he was fine, but it was understandable to be scared to see someone so young with eyes that have seen hell. Then she starts drinking more, and Adenn sighs. When she coughs, Adenn pats her back to help her get it out. Then she starts talking again, saying that he's lying. She's really drunk it seems, far more than he assumed at first.
"No illusion here. 100% prime quality man."

Shaking his head in amusement, Adenn watched in silence as she kept drinking. Then she says to sit on the chair, and not her, yet. Shocked by the bold statement, Adenn blanked while looking at her. What was that supposed to mean. Then she grinned even farther, so she was flirting with him. Well two can play that game! When she says that he needs to drink more, he does. Leaning his head back he tilts his helmet slightly and chugs half the bottle. Once that was done, he dropped his helmet back in place and looked at her. Nodding his head in agreement, it wasn't that much of a surprise.

He slightly shook his head when she said he was merely being pleasant. Then he gave a wry laugh about there being no other reason for him being there. Then suddenly she's standing and saying they should go dancing. Looking up at her, Adenn didn't know what to think. She was drunk, he was drunk, she was a dancer, he wasn't. But for some reason, he was suddenly on his feet. He thinks he was dragged to his feet, but Adenn wasn't sure. She said to take her dancing again, so Adenn offered his hand to her.

"Lead the way darlin. You're the dancer between the two of us." Adenn chuckled at her saying to make her forget the woes of the galaxy. Chuckling slightly, he spoke again. "I'm sure I could do something else to make you forget as well, if you're stiff that is." He vaguely motioned at her back, but might've seemed to be her body instead, or her rump. Adenn didn't know, instead he offered his hand to dance with her, allowing her to take the league.

[member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Valdus watched her as she continued to eat. Her reaction to his comment about her blushing was exactly what he expected and wanted. His smirk grew, " Perhaps." Was his short response to her comment about the heat. When she agreed she'd join on the expedition he nodded slightly with his grin still there. " Good. Your enthusiasm will be needed." He then tilted to his right, put a hand on his knee, and began to hoist himself into a stand. Towering over her now he kept his eyes on her's if he could. " Seems that I have already found my quarry. The others may be jealous." He teased her, knowing what he was insinuating and doing so on purpose. " I cannot stay any longer, I need to make ready for the expedition. Don't be late." His voice was only half teasing this time.

He then tilted his head forward, " We'll see each other soon." A wink followed his final word and then he turned to leave and unless she stopped him, he would do so.

[member="Beth Cadera"]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig smiled when he saw heard Tamar and quickly turned to her. It had been a while since he the woman, and it great to see her in high spirits. He had to admit that she also looked quite nice. He didn't notice [member="Yasha Cadera"] 's shut off smile while he spoke to Tamar. "Su cuy’gar, Tamar. Nice to see ya in good health, but no need for formalities. Never been one for them anyway, so you can just call me Mig. So, how have ya been?" Mig then noticed Ilik stumbling around, probably from too much to drink. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

Yasha then spoke up on his question. It was good to know that Yasha was doing fairly well. Sure, there was getting use too [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] being alive, but from what the Mand'alor said she couldn't complain. She then asked how he was doing. The Clan Gred Alor smiled, quickly answering "Doing pretty well myself. My clan managed to find an old MC30c that we're retrofitting. Beth training is also going quiet well. She's definitely skilled. And your friend ( @Alexandra Feanor ) is a Force master you say. Definitely something up my alley."

Beth nibbled down on the meat. She wasn’t entirely sure if she would be able to finish it, in truth. It was almost gone but… Man, was that a big piece of meat [member="Valdus Bral"] brought her. He didn’t seem to believe her excuse for her pink cheeks, though. That was fine and she gave him a sly smile after his comment.

Beth beamed at his comment about her enthusiasm. Yes, indeed. She was excited as ever to go on the expedition. While she did love all the adventure it would be, she was also happy she would be spending more time with him. That was… A feeling, she wasn’t expecting. Kind of. She gave him a smile as she watched him stand. “We’ll see,” she said with a wink. Perhaps he had.

She gave a nod as he began to leave, “Soon,” she replied back as she watched him leave in a somewhat dream-like state. Ahhh… Well, better get back to the rest of the family.

“And no proof. Without systemic evidence to the validity of your claim to being 100% prime quality man, I can only continue with my original hypothesis. You. Are. A. Silicone-based…. bucket.” My fingers poke one at a time up his beskar’gam’s chestplate to tap at the edge of his helmet.

Hah. Take that. Science wins again. Combine that with the music pulsing through the party, and this day was made for me. And that’s frustrating as heck that Yasha’d plan something I’d enjoy. I tug at [member="Adenn Kyramud"], heaving him to the dance floor and getting some easy moves on.

“C’mon! Come come! Move your feet. One, two, one, two, one, two. Now shift your arms… there you can be less dour!” The dance.

A place to get lost, and forget the last twenty years. Heck, thirty. The music pulls me on, enough time to pass to feel flushed and dare I say, happy?

“You want to give me a shoulder massage with crushgaunts on? Am I that tense?”

He didn't mind if [member="Adara Raxis"] brought her friend along what he has in mind to teach her shouldn't be harmful he had to pick carefully for someone as fragile as Adara, He walked over to a small garden area before he stopped and turned to her when she asked what was the first thing to teach her. ''First we shall start on how to do this'' He seemed to vanish for a moment out of the naked eye, He waited a few moments before he moved to be behind her and knelt down before removing the cloak with a light tap on her shoulder.

''This may seem difficult at first little one, but it will be worth it in the long run plus think on how interesting hide and seek will be with abilities like this.''

He figured appealing to her child mind never hurts although explaining it to her will be a interesting task in it self.

Adara hopped up and down, grinning at [member="Brigh Solus Skirae "]and back at her Uncle & teacher. Then, [member="Skorvek"] disappeared.

A gasp. “Sloobieboo!? Where did you go?!” The child searched the garden, gasping again when Sloobieboo reappeared. He spoke of cloaking and hide and seek. It would be excellent for hiding from the bullies, when her friend wasn’t present to protect her. She could run away and always beat her brothers in hide and seek.

Always beat them. Even Reyn, who was yelping and poking around for Skorvek. When Sloobieboo reappeared, Adara stopped moving, and her jaw dropped.

“Brigh? This is the coolest party ever. Yes please, ba’vodu Sloobieboo! Yes please. How do we do it? What do we do!?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom