Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evaar Buycika New Cradle (ME & Allies Social)

Adenn smirked as [member="Valdus Bral"] and [member="Beth Cadera"] flirted with one another before going off togetehr. That was a pairing he hadn't expected, not mentioning so soon. Ignoring that though, he turned and looked at the rest of the group. Nodding his head to the new alor, [member="Taozi Fuyuan"], and chuckling in amusement at [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] s antics with her hair. What amused him the most though, were the children and how the reacted to [member="Skorvek"], it was a rather sweet scene.

Shaking his head, Adenn grinned slightly beneath his helmet. Then he turned to look at the rest of the assembled group. Already their conversations were too far in for him to join, or something that didn't interest him. A shame, but part of life, so Adenn would have to talk with someone else. It was then that Adenn noticed [member="Alexandra Feanor"] and [member="Noah Corek"]. He noticed as well that [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] left the group and [member="Yasha Cadera"] to go to a bar. She sat down next to someone who was obviously a Sith([member="Vanessa Vantai"]). Mentally growling, Adenn looked around and noticed that no one seemed concerned by this.

Adenn was concerned by this, who knew what someone like them could or would do with the Mand'alors mother. Deciding to make sure she'd be safe, Adenn made his way to the bar after giving another nod to the people there. As he made his way there, he observed the both of them there closely. Then he was there, giving a nod to both of them, though giving a stare at the Sith, he sat down near Aditya. Rather than order anything, he looked at her wondering what to do. After a moment of silence from him, he decided to just talk.

"Welcome back from the dead ma'am." Not exactly what he wanted to say, but too late now. "I do hope you're enjoying yourself?"

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Skorvek"]

What're you gonna do? Kill me?
So they don’t have blossom wine. Whiskey isn’t a bad choice, but tihaar’s stronger and the tipple I need. Need like life. Adenn Kyramud sits down. Maybe it’s the way he moves his body, or my paranoia, but I know before he speaks that he’s come to talk nice. A shot of tihaar drowns my throat. I grab another mug and pour two shots, passing one to the Mandalorian.

“Enjoying myself! Sure. Not like I didn’t die… twice… to get my child away from you people. Last memory I have of being alive? Screaming at my eight year old to run for her life, before the ash cloud consumed me and the child in my belly. Yasha got picked up by a bolting stranger. Only time a Mandalorian did right by us. Worth death, ‘cause Yash was alive.” Another shot down my throat.

“Years later, here I am. Plucked out by a Sith monster as a present. A ‘here’s your complimentary fruit basket’ gift. On Panatha, Carnifex and Prazutis are living gods. Worshipped. I know better. They’re just men with fancy magic, men who can be and will be killed over and over until their souls get eaten alive. I want... to march to Bastion, grab them by the scruff of their meaty necks and empty a clip into their brain stems until their bodies turn to an atomic particle cloud.

Yasha was supposed to be taken to Panatha, to live in my Noble seat and lead House Fitz-Kierke in Qocia, the Holy City. But, my Dad couldn’t find her. Nobody could. She’d been taken in by your kind. Made to kill in your Death Watch, as a child… enjoying myself? Tihaar’s good. Sorry for unloading on you… all the helmets… boo-cees or whatever you call them… look the same. Oya, oya, kablam. Pew. Frickin’ Pew.”

Another shot down my throat. I offer more tihaar to the Mandalorian sitting beside me. “You have a name? Or do I call you Bucket?”

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Skorvek"]

He chuckled abit as [member="Adara Raxis"] was asking her brother to get off his foot and that she would love to learn three new tricks, he had a few ideas for the fragile child that she might like but first things first a change of scenery and a more secluded area so they dont end up disrupting the patrons. He gently pried Ram from his leg and nudged him off to go see [member="Cynthia Solus"] who was excited to see the little ones as well , He gave a nod to her before turning to Adara to speak.

Well if you wish to learn then follow me so we dont disturb the party shall we?

He waited for her before motioning her to follow him to a small spot outside so that he can safely teach her, She was growing up faster then he anticipated and despite her frail body shed need to learn to defend herself in the world they live in where he cannot be there all the time to help her.

“I love them, they’re perfect. Thank you again, here, please place the gifts on the pillar. I’ll cherish them.” A crisp bow had The Infernal looking deeply at the gifts from [member="Taozi Fuyuan"] and her handmaids. “Allow me to invite you to Sundari City for tea. I can give you a tour of my garden if you prefer. Any medics and doctors are most welcome. [member="Mig Gred"] is right, Alor Fuyuan. Many come to their titles before they believe in their own readiness. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the party.”

“I know what you mean, Star. With everything, I sent Adara off to boarding school to keep her from harm. It’s good for the girls to spend time together! Adara was hopping, she was so excited to come.” Yasha caught Brigh and Adara’s reunion from the corner of her eye. [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] ‘s daughter was such a good influence on Adara, maybe she ought to pull her daughter out of that school...

“Cynthia! Welcome, my friend! How are you this fine day? Have you had a chance to look around? I think Ginnie was supposed to show, but she might be waylaid by the engineers.” Yasha smiled at the red dressed woman, shifting on the platform to give everyone more space.

A flutter to her left had Yasha’s eyes snap up. Two little toddlers rushed toward the main stage, followed by their mother [member="Alexandra Feanor"] and father [member="Noah Corek"]. The serene smile on Yasha’s face turned into a bashful grin.

“Excuse me, vode. One moment.” Yasha trotted down and flung her arms open, crouching for Morgan and Noah Jr. to run full tilt into her.

“Ooohhh! Look at you two!! You’re gigantic and huge and and and... massive! Waugh! Too big! Too big for... me! Ahhh!” Yasha grinned as she purposefully fell backward, the two toddlers landing on her chest in a host of giggles. “Help! Oh fie and rue! I hath been defeated by... by... cuteness!”

The twin children giggled and cuddled into Yasha, who laughed and sat up, legs straight out in front of her. Her amber eyes, which saw too little of joy or gladness, shone as she glanced up at Alex and Noah.

“Go on. Back to your parents. Scoot! Scoot your bums!” Yasha patted the kids back to Alex and Noah, dusting herself off as she stood up. “Ale’ika! Noa’ik, you made it. You have to see the new city and meet... meet... my mother. When she finishes drinking with Adenn. Or... Noah, she says she knows you! You blew up a bunch of her ships once or twice. Fired at her! You’re practically friends.”

Despite the people about, Yasha put both arms on Alexandra’s shoulders and leaned down for a kiss on both Alex’s cheeks, whispering in her ear. She offered the same to Noah, and turned to pick Morgan up, as Girak-Kaine and Magnus trotted over to play with Junior.

“Everyone, Alex and Noah, good.. good friends.”

[member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Cynthia Solus"]

She felt her hand being grabbed, at first she was about to whip around but stopped seeing who it was...and then her mind went blank as she looked upon that red dress clad pink haired beauty known as cynthia...her riduur. Smiling down at her she turned towards cynthia

can you ever not be beautiful? I swear that dress looks better and better more you wear it

Stardust said before turning to look to adara and brigh as she smiled bright and big

agreed...I'm glad things have settled...in fact brigh is coming to that age for her verd'goten, gonna have here least near mandalore fore awhile till it's that time and she completes it...hard to believe shes 11 yasha...shes been growing so fast

She said softly, meanwhile bruh was zetting with her friend listening. Smiling she looked up to [member="Skorvek"] and spoke

is it a trick I can see mr skorvek? If not that's ok

In Umbris Potestas Est
“You know, I would ordinarily be obligated to go after you for something considered by certain parts of the Sith to be heresy.” Vanessa piped up to Aditya. “But given the fact that I was one of the people who helped Kaine on his journey to self-proclaimed godhood, I can certainly vouch for his mortality.” She sighed. “I can see it now. The day he dies or abdicates the throne, there will be plenty of suicides from fanatics who truly believe that which is mortal can become divine.” She motioned for a shot from the bartender and imbibed in it.

“That’s the stuff...” She smiled, looking over as [member="Yasha Cadera"] allowed herself to be swarmed by the adorable kids. “Adorable.” She looked over at the older woman. “I don’t think we’ve ever met. Vanessa Vantai, Sith Lady extraordinaire and the closest thing to a proper ambassador the Empire’s sent.”

Her eyes briefly meandered over to [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. She saw the way he was looking at her. Certainly she had brought her lightsaber - she wasn’t foolish enough to come to a gathering of heavily armed, extraordinarily lethal individuals without at least being capable of partially equalizing things, but she had no intentions of causing anyone harm. What was the point of doing such when it would jeopardize the alliance and Vanessa herself?

She looked at him for a moment and sighed. “Is there a problem?”

[member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

Taozi smiled at the reassurance both [member="Yasha Cadera"] and [member="Mig Gred"] gave her. Truthfully, she had no doubt in her abilities to lead her clan to prosperity, but their support was much appreciated. "Thank you, both of you. Your support means a lot to both me and my clan. Tea with you would be lovely, Mand'alor. We can schedule a meeting at a later date, whenever you have the time."

Taozi's handmaidens walked off as Taozi watched [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] inspect her hair. At his question as to why her hair was pink, she shrugged nonchalantly. "My father's genes, really. My mother had a drunken one night stand with a man she can't remember, and had me as a result. Probably Zeltronian, or some other colorful species. I haven't put much effort into finding out that half of my heritage."

"Drunk? Night Stand? Zel-Tro-Knee-En?" Sterling's tone, within the struggle to even say the words, was highly confused. He had no idea what either of these concepts were, for as far as he knew they could've been anything from a type of tea to time of day. Honestly it confused him how people seemed to expect him to know these things, perhaps they simply forgot Komo weren't galactic citizens enough to come across most modern devices, or things others took for granted as common knowledge. Like manners.

Eventually he did stop toying with the Alor's hair, but no sooner than that was he yanking off his gauntlet and gently pressing his fingers firmly to her head. He frowned, quite visibly, and stepped back as he pulled the gauntlet back on. Even with a bodyglove underneath he could feel well enough to understand.. "Warm... blood? Tall Warm-Blood? How?" He tilted his head. "Tall. Scales? No Scales?" Hopefully he didn't need some outside entity to explain what he was asking her. Hopefully.

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"]

“Oooh thank you Uncle Sloobie!” Adara tossed her arms around his leg, hugging as tightly as she could for a few seconds. “Oh do say Brigh can come! We have horrid little time to play together. I promise I’ll be careful, and Brigh’s practically a warrior!”

Adara grinned as she trotted to Brigh and took both the twi’lek’s hands in her own. “You must come. And then? I have an idea for some delightful trouble.”

That settled, Adara skipped off with Brigh hopefully still in hand, to the more out of the way and secluded area of the festival. A line of training circles had been placed for inevitable Mandalorian scuffles, one of those would be perfect.

Her dress fluffed in the light breeze, its’ petticoats and fabric completely devoid of normal Mandalorian fare.

“What’s first, ba’vodu?”

[member="Skorvek"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

When [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] passed a mug to Adenn, he simply grabbed it and positioned it in-front of himself. Then he listened to her as she simply unloaded all, her woes on him. He nodded where appropriate, and wanted to speak up a time or two, but she kept talking so he couldn't. When she was done, Adenn waited a moment to see if she had anything more to say before nodding and speaking himself.

"I think we Mando'a have done right by your daughter. After all, look at her now." Adenn pointed at the Mand'alor, "She's the leader of the best warriors in the galaxy, has friends and family here now. As for being resurrected, I can't really say yay or nay to that, wasn't there to see it happen. But, congratulations on being alive I suppose." He shrugged theatrically.

Adenn looked at the mug in front of him a moment before grabbing it, swishing it around then placing it back.
"As for the Sith, of course they're just men. But they're still basically demi-gods, and until someone kills them, they will be seen as gods among men." At the kill bit, Adenn glanced at [member="Vanessa Vantai"], she was a Sith after all, and might report him. He didn't care though, everyone could be killed with the right amount of explosives. Adenn chuckled to himself at the thought before continuing.
"Good luck with your march though, that'll take some serious firepower to even get close enough to spit, much less grab them. Sorry to hear that about Panatha, but it seems to have helped, again." Adenn pointed at Yasha once more, as to indicate her happiness.

Then Adenn turned slightly so that he could lean against the counter with his arm. Looking at Aditya once more, he continued on.
"Your daughter was taken in by Mando'a, raised to be like us. It's no different from what we'd do with most other orphaned kids. As a child? I don't believe so. A child is under 8 years old, as of that age they begin to learn how to be a Mandalorian, and at the age of 13 can become a full adult if they prove themselves. So she wasn't a child as you put it. And they are not my Death Watch either." He put those two words out with some slight contempt in his voice. Adenn didn't approve of the Death Watch, not after what history had told of them. However, he hadn't met any of the current ones, so the opinion might change.

Adenn then chuckled again at the way she said, or at least tried to say, the Mandalorian words.
"It's pronounced buy'ce. Also, I haven't ever heard a Mandalorian go "pew" while in combat. But I agree, tihaar is excellent." At the statement, Adenn grabbed the mug of tihaar and brought it to his helmet. Tilting his helmet just a bit, so only his mouth was visible, Adenn took a quick gulp before placing both back in their previous positions. It had been a quick, practiced move that showed part of his face for a very, very short time.
"Apologies, my name is Adenn Kyramud, Alor of Clan Mortui. Alor being Clan Leader, as an FYI."

With all that out of the way, Adenn turned his head towards [member="Vanessa Vantai"] and studied her. She had a lightsaber with her, but so did Adenn, and he had more weapons as well. When she asked him if they had a problem, Adenn merely tilted his head as if thinking. Though in all honesty, he already knew the answer.
"So long as you don't cause trouble, we won't. I don't trust your kind for many reasons, that means I don't trust you." With that said, Adenn turned his head back towards Aditya and waited to see what she'd say.

[member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Taozi Fuyuan"] [member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Valdus's eyes looked away from [member="Beth Cadera"] 's momentarily due to the constant staring. He wasn't a shy man, but it felt like it may be too forward to look at her back in the eyes. As he eat the freshly cooked meat he heard her offer about giving him the tour of Sundari, more or less, " On you? Is there some sort of toll for looking at the capital?" He blinked a little taken aback by the apparent arrogance of the city. Who would pay to just walk around? The concept escaped him that tours were often paid for. " I could show you around my home, though it's no where near as large and wealthy."

He then looked up to her as she leaned forward, his eyes meeting her's. He was thinking about what to say, though he had mostly said his piece already on the goals and aspirations of his company. Then the conversation went back to Eshan and he grinned as she spoke, it wasn't feigned this time. " A hero, eh? I wonder if that comes with benefits." He teased. He didn't expect much of any recognition for the battle of Eshan, they had ultimately lost, and while he and his fought valiantly, it was still a loss.

Valdus refrained from eating now as he listened to her speak while she cut her food. His eyes widened a little bit, " A combat medic? That's a very impressive role to play." He looked back down at his food briefly then decided to wait as he continued, looking up at her again, " So you are studying in Sundari while also going on missions? That must be difficult to manage and a testament to how smart and capable you must be." Giving her a grin before going back to the savory meat.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"There are things many Sith question about Kaine, I hope you realize that." Vanessa responded to [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. "That said, one can still call him both a man and the one responsible for renewing our fortunes in the galaxy. That said, subtly or actively showcasing support for the regicide of the Emperor isn't exactly beneficial for the relationship between our two factions, as has been the case regarding the actions of Kaine Australis." Oh, how she wished there was some way to deal with his anti-Sith streak. Helping their enemies. Trying to instigate conflict between the Mandalorians and the Sith Empire. There was a reason he was on the Enemies of the State list.

With regards to his latter contents, she chuckled and drank another shot. "I'm not here to kill or cause harm to the Mandalore, her family, her friends, or any other Mandalorian, Adenn. I'm here to act in a diplomatic role with regards to maintaining the political relationship between the Sith Empire and the Mandalorians. You can go ahead and trust me as little as you want - given my past with Mandalorians, I feel the same way - but it's a job that needs doing and I'm here doing it." She looked at the bartender.

"You have anything stronger than this?"

Beth glanced down to her slab of meat as she used her hand to push some loose strands of hair behind her long, Elven ear. She chewed a chunk of meat as she heard his question. Oh… Maybe she had phrased that badly. Once she took a sip of water, she shook her head. “No, I mean… Well, yeah, if you get like an official tour guide or whatever. But, I just meant…” She finally just trailed off as her eyes met [member="Valdus Bral"]'s again. She quickly went back in for another bite and so looked at the meat on the plate on her lap.

Really, it didn’t matter that much. She’d prefer to get out of Sundari for a bit, anyway. She gave him a shy grin, “I’d love that.” She knew Sundari like the back of her hand. She didn’t know a lot about the other towns and cities on Mandalore, in truth. Manda’yaim was expansive but she was isolated to Sundari, mostly. She gave him a teasing grin at his tease. It did come with some perks, indeed.

She gave a nod at his comments. It was tough, sometimes. She literally held the lives of Mandalorians in her hands. It was sometimes scary and almost always nerve-wrecking. But, she loved it. Healing was her passion. And she was darn good at it, if she was honest with herself. “Thanks," she said as her cheeks became pink once more. "It can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, but nothing too overwhelming. I stay pretty busy, though.” she said with a quiet giggle.

“Oh yes, look at the young woman with too many kids, who is up for death at any moment... then again... there's that. You haven't killed her yet.” I shrug, make sure there's plenty of booze in the cups.

“Worth it.” I shake my head, chugging from my glass and searching for the bottle to refill it. “Sure! Demi-gods. Fancy dancer feet and funky powers. My daughter survived the Netherworld twice without any funky powers. Nobody worships her, nor should they.”

It’s only a humanoid compulsion for someone to follow the line of a finger instead of staring at the finger. That compulsion leads me to search the line of trajectory to see [member="Yasha Cadera"] playing with someone else’s kids. “Huh… didn’t know she could do that. Smile… never seen her smile.”

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] then explains the aging structure of Mandalorian repressed childhoods. Ought to make a woman sick, to think eight is the age of military training.

“Honey pie, look over at that smiling seven foot tall behemoth of a beauty. Then look at this.” The data pad slides easily to Adenn, a holocam feed on a loop. A child in armourweave, with a pair of rainbow chrome goggles over her eyes. Men in Beskar’gam, Death Watch painted on the pauldrons fire. One points at a staggering man.

Little eight year old Yasha runs, leaps, and kills the man. “I’ve watched every minute of holocam footage of my Yash’s battles. She was eight years old. Climbed him like a monkey with a tomahawk and my knife… she killed forty-eight people that day. Climbing through the air vents, dragging others to safety. I don’t care if you think thirteen year olds are somehow old enough to vote. My daughter was a grieving eight year old.”

The holocam feed shifts. A child offering ‘trophies’ to Mand’alor the Undying. Standing beside the man in armour. Carrying his spear. Battle after battle, a child at war.

“A sociologist would look at the behaviour of early adulthood in a warrior culture and hypothesize that it’s due to reduced life expectancy. You frankly, don’t have time to wait for the valuable resource of the young to grow past 13 before you put a gun in their hands… if one was a sociologist… I… can you tell it’s been a while since I’ve.. talked? Goddess spread her knees, I’m bad at this.” I taste the tihaar this time, eyebrow quirking as he raises his b-yu-boo-helmet once just to tip the tipple to his lips.

“Ah. Thank you, I didn’t know that word, either. Since you gave me a proper introduction, it’s only fair. Her Ladyship, Aditya Naphtalia Nussyn Fitz-Kierke, Heir Apparent of House Fitz-Kierke of the Pacanth Reach, Keepers of Nussyn’s Fire, Priesthood of the Holy City. Former Senior Prefect of Atrisia, under Emperor Kahoshi. To someone outside Mandalorian life, the litany is impressive. To you, who don’t care about such things, all I can say is I taught Yasha how to survive.” It isn’t until now that I realize [member="Vanessa Vantai"] was talking to me.

Whoops.

“Following him is already suicide, Vanessa. Vanessa? Vanessa. You’re brave to come to Er’kit, that’s something I can drink to. Guess someone has to keep the communication lines open, eh? Aw, Adenn. Look at her. If she was going to start something she’d be looking more innocent and not speaking slightly heretical truths against her Emperor. No problem here. Not right now. We're all here to play.” I nod to the barkeep and he passes me another glass. I pour from my bottle and push the glass to the Sith. "Try that. It'll do you good."

In Umbris Potestas Est

"Not really." Vanessa replied. "If it was, we would have been crushed by the Galactic Alliance in this form years ago. That said, we haven't been and our fortunes only continue to grow more positive." She sighed, thinking about the last time she was in the company of Mandalorians. "I don't suppose you've seen Gilamar Skirata around? I still need to pay that bastard back for throwing me in an oven and trying to roast me alive back in the Horde days." At Aditya's comment regarding innocence, she laughed. "A Sith looking innocent? About as likely as a Jedi being able to look guilty! Not a chance. And it's no heresy - it's merely the truth. Kaine Zambrano is a man who, through skillful strategems, has amassed more power than any Sith in recent history, both within the Force and within the group that is the Sith. I applaud his ability to convince the weak-minded that he's a god." She looked at the glass and quickly downed the drink, shaking her head as the potent alcohol further loosened her inhibitions.

"It's inevitable he'll make a misstep someday. Whether that misstep is abdication, a genuine mistake - fat chance at that one - or death is a question that remains to be answered. Then there will be plenty of infighting and struggles within the Empire and it will require people who care about the Sith as a whole to stop the inevitable warlordism, create a united front before we end up losing everything Kaine's helped us get to the Republic and Silver Jedi." She sighed. "I remember back when he was so impetuous and young. How wonderful to see him reach where he is today." She got another drink from the bartender - the drunkenness was starting to show. "I haven't actually done my really deep homework on you, Miss Aditya Vin Fiz-Kirk..." She waggled a finger. "You got all reanimated and whatnot... Are you alive or are you dead? Or are you not dead but not alive? I can't tell. This is too complicated for me right now."

She would need to remind herself not to drink again. Forever.

As [member="Vanessa Vantai"], Adenn couldn't help but chuckle, however he let her finish speaking. He took a moment to think before responding.
"I do realize that, now. And of course, one can call him that if one wishes. However, we all will die eventually, it's a simple fact of life. I don't mean to say I support a regicide, after all, so far the Sith have helped us more than anyone else."

Adenn chuckled, took a sip of his drink(same way as before) before continuing.
"As for Kaine, he has his own set of beliefs. We're Mandalorians, separate yet united. There is no set way to think, believe or behave, so long as one follows the tenants and the Mand'alor." Then she spoke of her intents. Adenn nodded slowly. "Very well then. So long as that's the only reason, we won't have problems."

Given her past? Hm, now Adenn was curious, but he wouldn't ask. Instead he lifted his mug and tilted it towards her in a half salute half I'm watching you motion. Then he turned back towards [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] and listened as she spoke. He watched in surprise as Yasha killed the man, and whistled silently at the number Aditya gave. 48 people was a good ratio.

"Yes, your daughter may have been grieving, but she was given a purpose, a purpose she excelled at. 48 people, not many her age could do that, so you trained her properly, as did the Mando'a it seems. A sociologist?" Adenn chuckled lightly at the thought. "Indeed, but we aren't sociologists. We're Mandalorians, warriors through and through. The best there is, and the best there ever will be. Sorry if that sounds arrogant, but it's true." Then she said her line about the goddess, and Adenn tilted his head to the side in amusement.

"Well, for your first time then, you're not bad I must say." he said with a mischievous tone, with a grin evident in his voice. Then she gave her entire list of titles. Again, he whistled, waiting a moment, he spoke once more. "That's quite the list of titles. You taught her well though, after all, she's survived and succeeded so far."

At Adityas comment about a Sith being innocent, Adenn chuckled lightly. He nodded his head in agreement to what [member="Vanessa Vantai"] said about Sith and Jedi. Adenn took another sip of his drink before looking between the two women.
"I think I know someone who would disagree with him being the most powerful Sith in recent history." Adenn said with another chuckle.

[member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Taozi Fuyuan"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Skorvek"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
“Eventually.” She replied to [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. “Of course there are ways to get around death. I’m living proof of that myself.” She sighed. “Of course therein lies the problem. The lack of a unified Mandalorian ideology is the reason why Kaine Australis is an enemy of the Sith. That said, I’m certain we can resolve things, depending on how he wants to proceed.” To the latter she merely nodded.

Then his final comments raised an eyebrow. “Who? Ashin Varanin? Mikhail Shorn? Jacen Cahill? They didn’t become Emperor of two Sith Empires and lead each to its zenith. Kaine has.” She said. “Or are you suggesting some group of heretics?”

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra watched her kids move forward and soon found someone standing beside her, someone who made her feel a bit more at ease and smile as she straightened up and looked to her right at Noah. The man started off with a comment that made her smile grow and she leaned over, resting against him for a moment and nodding.

"True, I could have waited, but the kids were a tad excited and keeping them waiting is something you know that neither of us can do easily." Her eyes turned back on the kids, Morgan and Junior running back over, and Alexandra kneeling back down to hug the two.

It would not take long for Yasha to start making her way over and Alexandra reached up to push her hair back and over her ear. Yasha spent no time waiting to greet them and Alexandra raised a brow as Yasha brought up some meeting between Noah and Aditya at one point in the far off past. She stared up at her husband, a question hanging on her lips but not being voiced. She would ask about this little story another time and for now she sent Junior off to play with Magnus and Girak.

It was only then that she stood up, keeping a hand on Morgan's shoulder as she stood beside Alex and looked around. Yasha gave Alex and Noah the kisses to each of their cheeks, leaving Alex to speak now as she laughed alittle.

"Careful there Mandalor..." She snuck in during the greeting. "Don't want too look too human." She left the joke there, reaching up and quickly tapping on Yasha's nose. Alex was smiling a bit wider now, looking over at Noah as the term Good Friend was used to describe Alex and Noah. Alex kept a knowing smile about how well Alex had gotten to know the Mandalor, the two close friends after the talk they had some time ago.

“The Sith have been helpful... I die for a while and bam! My baby girl’s Mand’alor, the Sith are the Helpful Henry’s of the Outer Rim and Jedi nuke hospitals. I know this Galaxy’s going to the Netherworld in a handbasket and none of y’all are helping. I’ve said it before that the galaxy needed turning around, you mooks were supposed to be equipped for it.”

My eyebrow raises, and I can’t help it. I can’t help but look [member="Adenn Kyramud"] straight in the boo-buy-bub-helmet visor. “All I know about you, Alor Keer-a-muddy, is that your lips are equipped to suck down tihaar. Sith got your tongue? You own a face under there, or is it unfortunate?”

“Wait. Hold the comm. Skirata still lives!? Gawds! I miss him. Only sensible Mand’alor you lot ever had.” Aditya shook her head. Skirata wasn’t present. “Oh honey pie, Jedi are all kinds of guilty of a great many things. All you Force-imbued are. Mystic mumbo jumbo. Lookit me, I have super powers, well kudos to you! My daughter defeated monsters a hundred times her size without super powers! Unless anger is a super power, in which case…” Did… did my daughter Yasha just get… booped in the nose by [member="Alexandra Feanor"]? I might die. I might literally drop to the grave a third time. “Nnnnnevermind!”

A cough, and the raise of one eyebrow. “That’s Mrs. Yasha was a legitimate heir, not some fornication off the side of a skeezy dance scene on Coruscant. I’m alive. Prazmatazz made me a brand new body, and let me tell you, it’s younger than I remember. Perkier. And no, you’re not cuddlin’ it, so don’t ask.”

A purpose. This man speaks as if Yasha was whispered to by angels, and I don’t buy a lick of it. “I did what I had to. Yasha was a baby on my hip, when we were cast into the Nether. And I would be damned again if she’d die. It was all she knew. When I was out of ammo, and all we had left was a broken spearhead and my beskad, I taught her how to kill with her teeth. My baby would survive. My baby would make it out. After all, Zambrano made it out, and if he could do it, so could my little girl. Eh, you’re fine warriors, but you don’t own the title of only warrior culture. On Panatha, you’re strong or you’re culled. None of this ‘help the elderly’ routine you’ve got going on… did I just stick my foot in my ear again? Ear? Mouth? What’s the expression? You know, for saying something awkward and stupid. Gosh. There’s not enough tihaar in this place.”

Mikhail, Ashin… I shouldn’t have snorted so loudly, but I can’t believe I did. “Mikhail Shorn! Right, you know that lover of his, the mother of his twins was a friend of mine? He was the most powerful telekinetic in the Galaxy. Thronebreaker himself. Turned into moosh every time Andra whimpered. Wish I’d figured out what they did with their babies, truth be. Oh, and Varanin!? Gosh, she was terrifying and a half. Her and her spouse. Don’t get me started, my beloved Atrisian Empire was taken over by her and her brood. There I was, Shorn and Carrigan throwing star destroyers at each other, and here’s me. Screaming in the basement, holding my servants close so they didn’t get killed… course I did get killed later, and one of those slaves raised my daughter, so if that’s the universe’s sense of balance, it can be scootched. Scootched!!

Another ill-timed shot pours down my throat, as I look between the bickering battle of [member="Vanessa Vantai"] and [member="Adenn Kyramud"].

“Yeah. Australis ought to be tarred and feathered for standing up against the marauders, who beat his wife’s head in and tried to steal his children for their nefarious Sithly education. Good luck with that.” I raise my glass, and suck it down. “Tcht. I wish I could live with that level of conviction. Guess I’d need to… you know, have something worth fighting for. Can’t use Yasha as a reason anymore. She’s two foot taller than me and a warrior. Maybe the grandkids are young enough to meddle… or I could build ships again! I loved building ships. Weapons systems… yes, I could make things go boom like you wouldn’t believe. That is if anyone needs an engineer.”

That Alexandra… and [member="Noah Corek"]! I remember him!! He shot at me once! Maybe thrice! They were dreadful cozy with Yasha… frick. More work for me to do. First step, get the Mandos to exit their armour and take a bath, en masse.

In Umbris Potestas Est
A sigh crossed Vanessa’s lips. “I have no idea if Gilamar’s alive or not. I know that if he is, I intend to slow-roast him over an open fire, like he did to me.” She sighed. Not having a Vinithi body anymore meant that roasting wasn’t exactly a means of agonizing death. Not anymore. She thought for a moment. “You say that now, but maybe after more drink - what was I saying again?”

She took a bit of time to recompose her thoughts as [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] returned to focus on [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. When the conversation returned to her, she was a bit jaded. “I know about Shorn. I was there when he threw Lussk through the throne. Was it Lussk? Gods, we had a high turnover of people after Ashin. Sorry you had to end up on the other end of that stick.”

Was she trying to justify Australis? “He’s actively making my job harder by, well... existing.” She hiccuped. “Excuse me... but yeah... I just want to get him off the Enemy list one way or another so he’s not a problem for our diplomatic work. And you said something about ships... I’m hiring. You got ship experience? Shipping is good. Let’s ship together.”

How spur of the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom