Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Yasha Cadera - Hell Child of Mandalore

MandalorTheInfernalArmour.png

Yasha Cadera
Mand'alor the Infernal

NAME: Yasha Ghada Nussyn Fitz-Kierke Cadera; Little Rekr; Haran Rekr (Hell Wolf)
FACTION: Mandalorian Empire
RANK: Mand'alor the Infernal Katlaydr (Famine) of the Cuir Rekr
SPECIES: Epicanthix
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 7'2" (In Beskar'gam 8'2")
WEIGHT: 245 lbs
EYES: Amber
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Deep Olive
FORCE SENSITIVE: No.
FAMILY TIES: See the Tree

• [member="Gray Raxis"], Adopted Father
  • [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"], Mother (resurrected)
  • [member="Caz Australis"], Riduur (Wife)
  • [member="Adara Raxis"], Daughter
  • Reyn Æthelred "Ram'ika" Australis-Cadera, Son
  • [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"], Daughter
  • [member="Ambrose Cadera"], Uncle
  • [member="Lilik Mantis"], Cousin
  • [member="Gaius Cadera"], Cousin
  • Girak Cato Nereus Kierke, Maternal Grandfather
  • Pejaranyhia "Peggy" Asanda Nussyn Fitz-Kierke, Maternal Aunt
  • Quoron Cadera, Adopted Brother
  • [member="Lady Kay"] Arenais, Aunt
  • [member="Loreena Arenais"], Cousin
  • [member="Caedyn Arenais"], Cousin
  • [member="Kaden Mantis"], Riduur (deceased)
  • [member="Baiko no Kaho"], Adopted Mother (deceased)
  • Eli Mantis, Brother (deceased)
  • Malika Mantis, Paternal Aunt (deceased)
  • Ka'lo Mantis, Aunt (deceased)
Yashaheader.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths
  • Epicanthix: Biologically immune from mentalism & cerebral force effects, Yasha had a leg up on surviving Hell's mental tortures.
  • Hell Raised: Yasha's earliest memories are bathed in survival. Since she could stumble around, Yasha had something in her hand to whack at the enemy. Now old enough to realize what she's doing, the girl fights to the death for her mother and her in Hell every day.
  • Acrobatics: Mama started Yasha off early in learning the graceful poise of the ballerina... that and how to climb a monster like a monkey and slit its' throat before it killed them.
  • Force Dead (+/-): Due to her tenure in the Netherworld, Yasha returned to the land of the living completely and utterly Force Dead.
Weaknesses
  • Light: The day Yasha was born, her mother wept for joy that the girl had inherited her father's eyes. That inheritance seems to be in appearance only. Any bright light or sudden burst of unexpected light can temporarily blind Yasha. As much as a blaster bolt on a cloudy day is enough to leave the girl blinded for hours.
  • Secret Fear of Small Craft Flight: During the first battle of the Mandalorian Civil War, 8 year old Yasha accidentally dropped into freefall in midair without a jet pack. In the ensuing seconds, her uncle Silas grabbed her, crashlanded and lost his arm. That event has made Yasha petrified of flying in any craft smaller than a corvette... including jet packs.
  • Starvation: Growing up in Hell, meals were never a three-times-per-day thing. Yasha and Aditya ate when they had food, or they played the 'grumbly tumbly' game. Because of this, Yasha's growth is stunted and she's both smaller and lighter than she should be for a child her age. The likelihood of her growing up small is high. (Healed by Aspha Serum given to her from Jaster of Clan Awaud)
  • Wary: Life has never been easy for Yasha. She is a cautious being, prone to violence and not given to second chances.
  • Force Dead (+/-): Due to her tenure in the Netherworld, Yasha returned to the land of the living completely and utterly Force Dead.
Yashaheader.png

APPEARANCE:

1a22a0edf364640dcc0a09a5d90da6e8.jpg
Six Years Old
Being raised in literal Hell, Yasha has never seen a clothing store or bar of soap. Unkempt, braided hair falls past her shoulders and her brown eyes are ever wary against the threats which endanger her and her mother's life. Short for her age, and rail thin, Yasha would never have grown into a fully tall child of Preliat Mantis due to the lack of proper diet in Hell, until Jaster Awaud, one of her dearest advisors, treated her wounds with the rare and planetarily expensive vials of Aspha Serum. Her facial expressions tend to be on the dark side, if the girl knows the meaning of the word smile, she's never seen one.

Thirteen Years Old
Her years in the Netherworld done, Yasha continues to grow under the guard of Clan Mantis, and her mother's servant [member="Baiko no Kaho"]. While Yasha began life as a runt, the time and attention of Baiko, doctors, her father, uncle and her liege Ra Vizsla have given Yasha as much nutrition and opportunity for her body to catch up. While she may never be the full 7'5" of most full blooded Epicanthix, the girl is growing. She has also discovered soap, perfume, and Atrisian & Naboo fashion, which, when she is on a rare occasion not in her Beskar'gam, Yasha gets dolled up in.

Twenty Years Old
Another seven years in Hell at the behest of justice for Dathomir, and Yasha Mantis grew into a tall, slender Epicanthix beauty. Her dark olive skin gives way to doleful amber eyes, and raven hair. She is an imposing figure, muscled and yet slight. Over six feet tall, she is short for an Epicanthix, but tall for the humans around her. Usually found in her gold and black beskar'gam.

Twenty Five Years Old
After the devastation of Commenor by the Sith Empire, and her violent confrontation with Kaine Zambrano both on Er'kit and under Kaas City, Yasha sports a curved scar on her right cheek down to her upper lip. A slit in her ear lobe and marks on her neck betray some terrible catastrophe, which none will ever know the cost of. While her gold and black beskar'gam was destroyed during the conflict of Barataria, the Mando'ade created for her the Infernal Beskar'kandar, a set of very heavy armour which displays the pristine skills of Mandalore's best goran'e. Atop the armour is the imposing Wolf-Helm, with its' robotic wolf standard and baffles, which move depending on her facial expressions hidden under the buy'ce. In armour, Yasha is a further imposing sight, at 8 feet tall, strong and solemn. A Mand'alor and woman growing into her young adult years.

[media]

RpIswx6.jpg

d175c08f42b27b1845107b9ddc0ee348--face-photo-photo-poses.jpg
BIOGRAPHY:
Once upon a time, an Atrisian Noblewoman and Panathan Heiress & Cedecim from Qocia...
("The Atrisian one is earned, not inherited, thankyouverymuch!"

"Mooom!"
"What, I'm proud of that! It's not every century a vagabond ballerina turned engineering pirate became a respectable member of Atrisian society. And a Noblewoman at that! Ha! Beat that, The Odds!"
"MOOOM!")
... who earned what she got instead of being born into it...
("Thank you!"
"Rrrggh")
... was widowed by the Sith. This was a good thing 'cause it meant that the Atrisian Noblewoman Ballerina Engineer could meet another Epicanthix who'd lost a bit of his way. [member="Preliat Mantis"] was a Mandalorian Field Marshall, a former Null Hockey Player and kinda famous. The couple got along famously...
("Famous... famously! Ooo! I like that, Yash!"
"Mooom pleeaaase let me finish? I'm writing my bibliography."

"Biography, sunspot."
"Grumble grumble Biography. grumble rumble")
... which was good 'cause otherwise the story wouldn't go any farther.

Preliat brought Aditya to Mandalore, and she fell in love with more than the handsome warrior. She fell in love with Mandalore! This was also good, 'cause it meant they could get married! And they needed to get married, 'cause I was already barging in on my mommy's flat, toned tummy muscles that would never be the same.
("And don't you forget the sacrifice, young lady. Especially when you get to be a teenager."
"Yes, Mama.")

When I was born, the galaxy was a much better place for having me in it, even if only 'cause my Buirs needed me. I remember a stuffed animal in my crib, and I remember my father [member="Preliat Mantis"]' smile, but I don't remember anything else of Mandalore, or that universe.

Why?

'Cause I've been raised in literal Hell.

Mama and I got thrown into a vortex which pitched us into literal Hell and that's where we've been for the last five years. Five birthdays have to be made up for, people! We kill what we eat, scavenge for mushrooms that won't make us crazy and Mama continues to try every trick in her basket to bring us back to my Dad. Mama says we don't have long, mostly 'cause each time we try to contact him, he thinks he's hallucinating.

We need to get home, not only am I missing this thing called sck-ewul, but Daddy needs us. He's useless on his own. It's okay, Daddy. Mama and I are coming and I have my knife and sharpened stick! I'll scare the bad things away. I've got good at keeping the bad things off Mama and I.

Mama and I got home, and life was beginning to settle in. I learned about these things called 'letters' and a host of Atrisian nannies came to teach me how to dance, sit pretty and be some nobleman's pet someday. They kept quitting, probably because none of them could handle the stab wounds.

I would have rather been with my Buir, and started learning as much as I could of the Resol'nare. I played games with my parents, and Buir got great at tracking me down when I ran into the wilds. Things were going pretty good until some dar'manda garbage decided to blow up Manda'yaim.

Mama and my little brother didn't make it. I got taken in by [member="Joanes Quez"], a Mando'ad Turkey Farmer, at first I thought I'd done my best sneak away yet! I didn't know he'd rescued me from the burning planet, until my ba'vodu [member="Silas Mantis"] found me at the Death Watch meeting, where Buir saved the Mand'alor after he was shot.

Dar'manda must die. Maybe if the dar'jetti die, my Buir will see me without thinking he's gone insane. I'm not a hallucination, Buir. It's alright, I'll take care of you.

I tried and failed to take care of my father. Preliat Mantis is going further and further away, Uncle Silas is busy and my aunt Malika Mantis turns into a bear. Yet, as the Civil War ended and I racked up my kills, I turned to helping Ra rebuild. Baiko keeps telling me Ra was training me for something, and she started edumacating me in politics, treaty making, slicing. Life outside of the War isn't a life without fighting.

Mandalore needs to rebuild and I know how we can do it. Mandalore's just like my childhood. Find what we need, and if we can't get it by talking, we fight. Daddy says there's something wrong with Ra. I can only watch, and after meeting Kaine Zambrano, watching became something else.

I became Mand'alor the Infernal in a massive fallout of the Clans. Yet, as we rebuild, the planet is breathing and the economy is on the increase. My people are strong, and I shall be strong for them.

I will raise my children as a proof that Mandalore is once more safe, and sound.

My firstborn, Adara, was conceived by the time I took the Mantle. Becoming Mand'alor the Infernal and hiding a child in my belly was not the way I imagined the first months of my tenure. But, to the Mando'ade, Adara became a symbol of rebirth, an ode that they too can move forward and live their lives. [member="Adara Raxis"] was born in a panicked and massive battle designed by the Sith Blood Cult Naphtali Erisi to send the Silver Jedi and Mandalorian Empire into a vast and devastating war. The war never took place, but the damage to my daughter took her life. It was in that moment of panic that Kaine acted, delving into rarely used abilities in the Force to bring her back to life. He received the Cure and five years in prison for destroying the Braal, and using the Force on Mandalore, and another member of his family. My baby Adara was adopted by [member="Kaine Australis"], my loyal and steadfast friend. We continue to co-habitate and raise our children together, while I heal from losing my husband.

My Mandalorian Empire continues to develop economically, politically and ecologically with the aide of my advisors and the mighty spirit of the Mando'ade. While I grieve the loss of my mother, and my father Preliat, who abandoned Mandalore, I have been blessed with a new father, Gray Raxis. He is my conscience and champion. My guide in this new avenue of life.

It was with this new life that another path also joined mine. The aging Alor of Clan Cadera came to my throne, offering her place at the Head of her Clan. I took it, with a solemn heart. Once Commenor was invaded by the Sith Empire, relations between myself and my long-time mentor Darth Carnifex broke down. We battled on Er'kit, and under Kaas City, neither combatant coming free unscathed. After my rescue, I returned to Mandalore and cast out my impetuous Warmaster Kaine Australis, and set a new one in his place.

And after five years of a love growing in secret, including the birth of our son Reyn, I married him privately in a meadow overlooking our new home on Westralis. Kaine's doting love pulled me through five years of reconstruction and grief. He took my daughter as his own, her only living father. He sacrificed for our little family, and through his stubborn refusal to let me sink into the trauma of my youth, I learned how to smile and heal. My Kain'ik and I are expecting twins, our third and fourth children, while he inspects the freedom of life outside service to the Vode.

I am no longer the tragically traumatized child, who crawled out of Hell with no credits to my name, nor shoes on my feet. I am Mand'alor the Infernal, a powerful warrior with the Clans behind me, and the love of a family which is stronger than beskar.

The years expanded, and I tired of service to the Vode. Only one knew of my true inner desires, a mentor, whose shadow cast over my worlds. The Mando'ade required more and more, until my body and my family suffered and stretched thin. My companions Noah Corek Noah Corek and Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor succoured me, until finally with my wife Caz asking me to bear her a child, I turned my back from the Mantle I'd held since I was 20 years old, and left the service of the Mando'ade which was my life since I was 8.

Mandalore was struck in my absence, run over by the Sith, who I held back for over a decade. I returned for one last battle, and upon the marble of my beloved Sundari Palace, I fought my long-compassionate but hard mentor Emperor Carnifex. The man, who despite a fierce desire, let me go.

Let me free to live the life he knew I wanted more than any desire in the Galaxies of this Universe.

Koemi and I broke against each other, vicious in our finality. My son Reyn threw himself in the way, refusing to leave. My beloved protector Tuulu died defending Reyn, and as my spear sunk through Carnifex's flesh..

My riduur shot us both six times. Koemi's arms swung round me. He pulled me to his chest, and whispered the last words my choking body would hear.

"Everything will be alright, my love. Trust me."

We are Mando'ade.

We are Mighty.

We are Merciful.

We do not Kneel.

IGlwtUp.jpg

SHIP:

KILLS:
Counting them got boring. I don't have enough fingers and toes.

• [member="Kyra"] (One-Shot with her Wolfhammer)
  • [member="Kaden Mantis"] (She broke his heart & he died)

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Role-Plays:

Personal
  • Hell's Youngest Daughter: [member="Aditya Mantis"] has gone septic from an infected stab wound & only [member="Isley Verd"] can save them by delivering the Mantis girls from Hell.
  • Heaven Is A Frame of Mind: The youngest Mantis discovers her father and the universe. ([member="Aditya Mantis"] [member="Preliat Mantis"])
  • Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy: Where Yasha discovers [member="Warok the Defiler"] and her Buir & Ba'vodu fight a Force Master.

Faction

Last edited:
Ajira Cardei said:
Okay, this looks like a ton of fun.

Welcome back.
Thank you. It's good to be back. And yes, this little scamp will be fun.

Darth Carnifex said:
*Slightly adjusts crown*
Mama ([member="Aditya Mantis"]) says the epic in Epicanthix stands for how much we rock the universe with our awesome. Is that true!? Mr. Weird helmet guy?

Jared Ovmar said:
Ah, it's been too long.
Welcome back.
Yes it has. Glad to see you around. Glad to be welcome.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Yasha Mantis"]

More than welcome. I'm not the only one who's looked back with regret for how things ended. Very glad to have you back around. It's a whole new 'verse around here.

[member="Ra Vizsla"] Thanks!

*looks way, way up* "Your eyes are coooooooool. Wanna see my stabbing knife!?" *grins pretty*

[member="Ajira Cardei"] Glad to see it, buddy. It's been one crazy (but awesome!) life IRL too, so when [member="Preliat Mantis"], [member="Isley Verd"] and [member="Ilias Nytrau"] asked me to play, I was like, 'yeah. I could use some "me-time"', you know?

[member="Darth Carnifex"] "Mama told the truff!? *flexes with both spindly arms* I'M EPIC! My Mama and .... THAT GUY told me so."

Preliat Mantis said:
GUESS WHO'S NOT FOREVER ALONE ANYMORE
"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *MEGAGLOMP!* "WHERE'S THE DANGER!? I'm decwaring WAR on FWROWNY FACES! ... Awlso, I wost a toof."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom