Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evaar Buycika New Cradle (ME & Allies Social)

Adenn swayed slightly on his feet, the alcohol was now really starting to hit him. Usually he was better prepared against alcohol, but this time, something must've been in it to affect him so. Then when [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] started poking him. Adenn let her do that, but when she finally tapped on his helmet, he caught her hands. Staring at them for a moment, Adenn then brought them to his visor, where his lips were, and "kissed" them. While not as good as it could've been had his helmet been off, it was still nice, or so Adenn thought. Chuckling then at her comment, Adenn nodded his head.

Then Aditya heaved Adenn to the dance floor, and he was lost. Since he was holding one of her hands, Adenn assumed he should put the other hand on her hip, after all, that's what the videos showed. However, she started doing something else, a type of freestyle that Adenn had no clue on what to do with. So, Adenn, still holding Adityas hand, did what she did. It was by no means as elegant as what she did, but Adenn tried. He stepped where she showed to stepped, and moved his arms the way she showed how to move.

Slowly, Adenn went closer to Aditya, not even a conscious effort, just from the way they were moving. Eventually he was what felt like a breath away from her.
"I'm not dour," he said with a wry grin, "just not used to this." Adenn then noticed that she was flushing slightly. Smiling to himself at his success, Adenn continued. "Of course not with the crushgaunts on. I'll take them off just for you." Adenn winked, before realizing he still had his helmet on. Wanting to smack himself in the forehead, Adenn instead settled on tilting his head questioningly to her, as if asking if he could do so. "Trust me, after I'm done, you won't be tense at all." He gave a light chuckle to that.

[member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"]

What're you gonna do? Kill me?
Mandalorian music is catchier than I remember. Maybe it’s the slaves. Their enthusiasm on being freed is catching, like a form of fever, which one never quite recovers. Could be I can let the science relax for the rest of the evening. Enjoy the moment… isn’t that the truth of life, after all? To enjoy the moments one gets, before they get ripped apart?

My breath catches. [member="Adenn Kyramud"] takes my hands and ‘Keldabe Kisses’ them, and my feet still. Eyebrows furrow, and for some reason, I have no memory of this ever happening. Something so sweet, innocent.

Don’t quite know what to do with it, other than dance on, dance until things make sense and the liquor works its’ way out of my addled brain. My eyes shut, nothing but the rhythm and the music and the joy of freedom running through my veins with way more tihaar than I ought to have consumed. Nothing matters but the dance, and the clumsy man attempting to break his own stone-like feet into it.

“I’d forgotten music…” I sniff, taking his hand in mine, then spinning until my back collided softly with his chest, his arm clutched across my stomach. I spin back out, flourishing with a ballerina’s bow. “Oh? You mean my knots aren’t as hard as beskar?”

And for once in the history of the universe, I, Aditya Fitz Kierke, am quiet. I nod at his head tilt, turning around to grab a chair and sit backwards in it, arms leaning on the back of the chair. “Trust you. Lofty words, Sili-bucket. Adenn, even.”

The freed slaves are dancing. Pouring their souls into the jubilant music. And something which feels like conviction strikes my chest. I’ve never seen a slave so happy. How many did I have on Panatha? How many served me while I worked the Imperial Shipworks? Was this what Baiko felt, when Yasha freed her? Was Baiko so happy being freed that she loved my daughter like her own flesh and blood? Momentarily, I’m glad my face isn’t visible to Adenn Kyramud.

I think I get it. At least in one respect, I think I get why people are proud to be Mandalorian.

Adenn took notice as [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] stilled. That hand kiss must have surprised her. And then, they're off, dancing away for some time. Adenn notices that Aditya is dancing with her eyes closed, while he himself has to focus or he'll do something that he'd regret, such as step on her feet. As they dance, Adenn slowly gets the hang of it, becoming ever so slightly better, but nowhere near as good as Aditya. Then she does something he never expected, spins towards his chest, with his hand across her stomach. As she does that though, Adenn pulls her slightly tighter to himself, before she suddenly spins out and bows.

When she bowed, Adenn did the same, but only with his head. Then she nods, and grabs a chair and sits in it, backwards. She asks if her knots are harder than beskar.
"Only one way to find out." He replies with a light laugh. Then he slowly takes his crushgaunts off, there's an audible snick as the locks are disengaged, and a slight hiss as the gloves are gauntlets are taken off. With that done, Adenn attached the gloves to his belt before stepping closer to Aditya. "Ah, you said my name. Must be rather special." Adenn chuckled again to show he was joking.

Then he cracked his knuckles quietly to himself, after that he got to work. First he began with her shoulders and neck, moving in slow motions, back and forth. At the neck, Adenn pushed in and out slightly, while moving his fingers in circular motions. After a few minutes, Adenn then moved from her shoulders and neck to the rest of her back. He repeated the same process across her entire back, sometimes employing the use of his knuckles and elbows. Along with that, he used other "professional" massage techniques. Whenever there was a knottier part, Adenn would focus on it for a bit before moving on.

It took some time, but after a slightly significant amount of time, Adenn deemed himself to be done. Moving his hands along her back slowly, searching for any other knots, Adenn saw that none were left. Patting her shoulders, Adenn then moved to start putting his crushgaunts back on, to cover his slightly callused hands.
"I hope that was good, eh." Adenn smiled behind his helmet. He'd tried his best, and used some tricks he'd learned from friends. Now, it was only a waiting game to see what she thought of it.

Dance. Movement! I feel free, unrestrained and uncontained by the problems waiting for me someday, ephemerally out there. Bah. Ephemera. Bah, I say. [member="Adenn Kyramud"] might be cheeky enough to give a right slap to, if I felt spunky enough. Not a bad dancer, all things equal.

“Special? We’ll have to continue investigating to get to the proof of that hypothesis.” Then, the Mandalorian does the unthinkable. He starts giving me the first massage I’ve had in twenty plus years. After proving that he does legitimately have skin under the metal.

“Mmmmmhhhhhh.”

Brain rebooting. Come back later… “G—goooooood… mmhmmmmmmm.. Aditya’s not here right now. Leave a message at the beep.”

Is my face red? I feel like my face is red.

Adenn can tell that Aditya is having a good time, especially after the drinks and the dance. Honestly, so is Adenn. While he's giving her a massage though, she seems to enter some sort of blissful state, and is rather vocal about it. He chuckles along as he works, grinning behind his helmet.
"Indeed we shall have to investigate. Oh, but how? There are so many ways." He smirks then, thinking while working.

As he keeps working, Aditya goes "mmmmhhh," and Adenn can't help but smile. And then she goes on about her not being there and he should leave a message at the beep. He keeps working and notices that her face is beat red, leaving Adenn wondering if she's embarrassed or if the alcohol affected her that much. Then he comes up with an idea, one to embarrass her even more. He reaches a hand up and boops her nose and makes a beep nose.
"Hey Aditya, it's Adenn. Seems you've gone to the land of bliss and pleasure. I just wanted to leave a message, see how you liked it, and if you'd like another someday." Adenn chuckled then, patting her head. "Feedback would be greatly appreciated, but for that I think I'd need your number so we could talk."

Adenn then took a step back looking her over, smirking in silent amusement. He then put his crushgaunts back on before stepping in front of Aditya. There he looked down to her seated form, happy that he'd had such a reaction for their first meeting. Then, crouching down so that they'd be around eye level, Adenn kept speaking.
"So Aditya, how was that? I can see you liked it so much words aren't enough, but," Adenn chuckle was filled with mirth. "did you have to react this way?"

“So… so many.”

I hear someone laughing, and at first I think Yasha's come back with the kids. It's not my daughter, it's me. The laughter stills, and I flop over the chair. "Message too long. Rebooty-ing system. Please boop and try again… from the beginning of the massage… that was amazingly lovely.”

Did I get booped in the nose by a grown man, and not eviscerate him? What on Nussy’s knickers is happening to me? I’m… I’m going soft! And mushy, like the no-longer-knots on my back!

“Mmmhhmhmhhmmmhmmmm” I chuckle, and stretch, arms leaning over the chair as I prop my chin on top. “So that’s why the ‘gam. You have to protect your hands. React what way? Sated, happy and calm? How dare I? I should be furious and manic! As for a number, I… don’t have a comm yet… but give me five minutes and a few spare parts, and I’ll have a signal up. Not like I’m hard to find… you sort of already know where I live.”

Pointing my thumb back at my daughter, I let my eyes drift shut for a second or three.

“Why’d you have to have magic fingers?”

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Adenn chuckles along as Aditya laughs. He should boop her again, and start over with the massage? Well, her wish is his command. So, Adenn does exactly that. He boops her nose again before walking backwards around to where he stood before. There he takes his crushgaunts off again before stepping behind her. Looking her back over, Adenn can tell he's done what he needs to do there, so, why not do a full body massage? However, he looks up then and notices that there are still some dancers left over, the rest having left some time beforehand. Shaking his head in their direction, those that remained scattered to the winds, leaving the two of them alone then.

However, that reminded Adenn that they were in a rather public area, and should best do this somewhere more private. Looking around, Adenn spots exactly the perfect place for it. A small hut, off to the side, in the shadows and away from prying eyes. Adenn smirked behind his helmet, looking down at Aditya then. Putting the crushguants back on, Adenn spoke to her.
"This is rather open, and if you'd like me to continue, I could do more. Here, let me bring you somewhere more private, so that I can do more work." He winked with a tilt of his head then.

With that said, Adenn scooped Aditya up in his arms, smirking with amusement. She seemed almost like putty to him, the way she folded in, and Adenn couldn't help but chuckle. Then he began to make his way towards the hut, and more specifically, a lie flat chair.
"Of course, and not just my hands. I need to protect my entire body. Imagine what else I could do, hehe." Adenn laughed lightly again. "You have every right to feel sated, happy, and calm. As for the number, I can give you mine then, but you're right. I do suppose I'd end up knowing where you live."

Adenn squeezed her shoulder gently then. They arrived at the hut then, and Adenn stood next to the lie flat chair.
"I'm going to put you down now, here. Then I can give you a full body massage, if you want of course. If you don't, I won't hold it against you." He smirked and gazed at her with a tilted head. Placing her down on the lie flat chair, making sure it was extended for her, he gently placed her down. Then he straightened himself up, gazing her over.
"I had magic fingers so that I could make you happy." He patted her back then, chuckling wryly to himself. "So, where do you want me to start?"

Then he waited to see where he was supposed to start. While waiting, he took his crushgaunts off again, placing them on his belt. Then, once told where to start, he'd start massage there before spreading out from there. He worked slowly and methodically, making sure all the knots where out.

As she asked with anxiety on how to use this ability he gave a small chuckle before he started to explain this the best he could, He trusted that she was bright enough to understand some of the concept of how to use this ability.

Its basic manipulation of light and sound waves allowing one to .....Refract light and sound from them rendering them invisible to the naked eye and as well as makes them unable to hear you.

Give it a try with what i told you.

It was a short explanation but the child is smarter then she looks and he trusts her to do well with this if not he can teach her until she does that was the point of all this.

[member="Adara Raxis"]

Adara pursed her lips in as deep concentration as she could muster, when [member="Skorvek"] continued teaching her about invisibility. The science was something she was learning in school, but the application? How could she do that? Was she capable of it?

How much trouble could she get into for making herself invisible and blaming things on her siblings?

… Adara had to learn this skill.

“So… I want to refract light. Make it bendy? Like… ummmmmmm I think I know what you mean.” Pouting her lips even further (if that were possible), Adara focused on the light around her hand. “Bend, light! Beeend!”

She cried out, stamping her feet one at a time. After some intense concentration, Adara’s hand began to waiver, the light around it indeed beginning to, but not completely bending at her will.

“Come ooooooooon.”

He chuckled a little seeing her hand waiver a bit which was progress but she would need to work on it to master this a bit better he went to reassure her.

You made progress by making your hand start to become invisible but this will take time and concentration to fully master, Try again and try not to let it upset you loosing concentration will cause you not to learn this any faster.

He was pleased she was making some progress and already was thinking of how to teach her the other abilities he had in mind for her.

[member="Adara Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom