Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evaar Buycika New Cradle (ME & Allies Social)

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig smiled to [member="Yasha Cadera"] , nodding. "That they did Mand'alor. That they did." He looked around one more time, then heard [member="Beth Cadera"] and gave her a nod. "My whole clan basically told me to take a break for a change." The alor gave a slight chuckle before watching Beth and [member="Valdus Bral"] . Well, those were familiar looks. Mig gave a simple smirk towards the pair, know where this was probably going, then noticing some of the others.

[member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] didn't seem too far one way or the other with her thought on him, at least from what he could tell, though he wasn't quite impressed at her as a mother. He also returned [member="Adenn Kyramud"] 's nod with his own, and gave a slight wave to [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] . He noticed [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] and while he was definitely an interesting fellow the Mandalorian didn't pay him much mind. Mig then noticed [member="Skorvek"] and [member="Adara Raxis"] . He smiled and walked up, noticing that Adara's eyes now seemed to be a mix of blue and red instead of the blood color he was use to. He then looked at them and nodded.

"Skorvek. Looking quite well, and it's been awhile since I've seen you Adara. You seem to have grown a lot." Mig then felt a touch of the Dark Side. He looked over, seeing someone he didn't recognize ([member="Ashara Evanaris"] ). He looked over at the person curiously, wondering who they were. He then heard a greeting to everyone, turning to see another he didn't recognize, and a Mandalorian at that ([member="Taozi Fuyuan"] ). Mig nodded to her, saying "Su cuy'gar to you as well. Can't say I've seen you before vod."

[member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Mig Gred"]

Stardust looked seeing skorvek, smiling over at him giving a nod before looking to seeing sterling arrive. The giant walking lizard a part of her clan and therefore a vod...not to mention a interesting character she greatly enjoyed having around

hello friend, good to see you could make it

She said moving her head tails to indicate to him she was happy to see him arriving at the party. Looking around she saw three women approach dressed up rather well. She turned and bowed when they greeted mostly out of habit from being a queen

welcome, good to see new faces

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Valdus looked down towards [member="Beth Cadera"] while she spoke, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. She certainly knew how to turn on the charm, didn't she? "Well then, lets see..." His head turned from her and then began to look around at the unfamiliar space and event, though he could infer what was supposed to be done at each of the areas. He kept quiet for a moment before responding, " Food sounds good. I haven't eaten in a few hours , we can get to know each over food." He began to think about large, juicy meat right off the bone. What a dream that would be. Snapping out of his day dream he then returned to reality, " Rides might be a problem." He grinned, " I've come here overdressed for the occasion, I'm reaping the rewards of that it seems." That was putting it lightly. He lifted his left arm towards a food stand, not that he really knew what they were serving, but anything was good for right now. He then began to walk in that direction, whirling and buzzing the whole way.

Turning his head to look at Beth he started, " Cadera - you must be related to the Mand'alor then?" That was fairly obviously, or it seemed obvious, but he wanted to know exactly who she was. " Australis I've heard of, a massive clan they are." To Valdus the chances of a Mandalorian belonging to Clan Australis was the default, more often than not it seemed he was correct. "

“Sorry, Mama. Didn’t meant to embarrass the living corpse.” Yasha furrowed her brow and shook her head. She remembered her mother’s dominance in the Netherworld, the constant pushing. Had it been too long since [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] was anywhere civil? “Perhaps on Panatha royalty and nobility is separated by golden chains. But in the Mandalorian Empire, we are all equals. Deal with it, these are as much my companions as my subordinates.”

Seeing the fellow armour-wearing [member="Adenn Kyramud"]’s salute, Yasha smiled and returned it with the grace she learned over her years in command. “Well met, Alor Kyramud. I hope your journey to Er’kit was uneventful and your stay is an event to remember. Don’t mind the sourpuss, everyone. This is her first week back alive.”

Normalcy. Sometimes one had to take it.

“Gee, thanks Yash. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was dead. Prazmatazz cracked the cosmos to yank me back with my baby girl. Goddess Telulah, puddin’ cup, you were eight when I died. Again.” Aditya grimaced, and settled Girak-Kaine on her other hip.

“We needed the change of pace, Star. Hey, Adara was hoping she’d find Brigh! Is that Brigh I see sneaking up on her and Sloobie?”

“Sloobie.. Bah! The heck kind of name…”

“Mother. Adara nicknamed him. There’s booze. You love booze! Go booze.” Yasha glanced back at her mother, then leaned down and kissed her grey hair. “I love you.”

“Yes, booze! Hip swap, Gigi!” Aditya tossed Girak-Kaine to his mother, and Yasha chuckled as she caught him, letting him ride up on her shoulder. Tossing a wave to the people around her daughter, Aditya walked off to the bar, where [member="Ashara Evanaris"] sat. “You look friendly. I’m going to drink with you. Barkeep! Bottle of hootch.”

Yasha sighed and shook her head at her mother’s departure before catching the bumbling glances between [member="Mig Gred"], [member="Beth Cadera"] and [member="Valdus Bral"].

“Su cuy’gar, Bral. Enjoy the view?” Yasha’s amber eyes caught the others around, her eyebrow raising at the flush in her daughter’s cheeks.

“Pfft, Bethy. You’re Mand’alor’s daughter. You’ve got the best title, you… and the title of be back before midnight or I’ll have Ambrose track you down with the pack and drag you back by the scruff of your beautiful, and fun-needing neck.” Waving her daughter off, Yasha watched Girak-Kaine wave a buhbye to his sister.

A Hetikles Baatir named Zaaz hissed and clicked near [member="Sterling Kinslayer"], the pops and clicks a rousing poem of the quality of the hunted meat roasting on the fire. Zaaz licked the air, reptilian eyes looking to Sterling, as he presented himself to Mand’alor.

“Why su cuy’gar, Sterling Godslayer. Welcome and your thanks are taken with honour, for a fellow warrior. Do enjoy the prey. Today we feast. One people.” She saluted with a thudding fist on her chest, which due to the armour resounded across the field. No sooner had she spoken to Sterling Godslayer, than a trio of Atrisian gowned women walked in procession to meet the Infernal.

“Su cuy’gar, Alor Tal. My thanks for the presentation… is that… is that a Huyko tree? From Atrisia? My step-mother was an Atrisian Citizen prior to my birth. I have not seen a proper bonsai like this in… oh some length of years.” How was it the Clan Tal knew the true way to Yasha’s heart: botany? A bright smile brushed across the Infernal’s face as she pointed at the tree and whispered in her son’s ear. “Your gifts are unnecessary but welcome. The comb is exceptionally well crafted. Please accept this party as a token and the wish that I would entreat with you in future and perhaps bring my mother, she was a Senior Prefect in the Atrisian Empire, under Emperor Kahoshi.” Although times in Atrisia changed since those days, the influence on her mother was as unmistakeable as the former-Atrisian citizens, who partially made up Clan Cadera.

Warm and compassionate with family and friends, horrific in battle, Mandalorians all.

One last mostly playful glare towards [member="Yasha Cadera"]. She was old now, too. She didn’t have a bed time! Although, to be fair, she did usually spend her nights studying. Or at the club/bar singing. Nonetheless, she no longer had a curfew! She gave a small wave back to her lil’ brother though as she walked away with [member="Valdus Bral"].

She took a moment to preview the large, sprawling festival. There were rides a plenty. The easiest seen, of course, was the Ferris Wheel which extended high into the sky. Numerous food carts with worker bees preparing and serving the attendees of the festival. The smell of various meals flowing through a calm breeze. Really, it was beautiful sight.

Beth saw the small smirk on Valdus lips, which she was sure melted her heart. She gave a nod at the food stand. It looked like it was primarily meat based – smoked kaadu ribs, braised shaak roast, some roasted burra-fish… They had some other basic known items, like hot dogs and corn dogs of course. She giggled at his comment about the rides, which she noticeably checked him out in his armor. Indeed, they likely would not fit in any of the rides with that. Or, at least, probably the weight from the armor alone would get them kicked out. “Well, you look great in armor, so it’s not a bad thing... Although, I suppose the rides may be off limits,” she said with a small wink.

Once they started walking, she gave a nod although he likely had overheard Yasha prior. “I am, yeah. She adopted me when I was younger, and she’s my step-mom now.” Hopefully, that wouldn’t scare him away. She laughed at the mention that Australis was large. They were one of the larger Clans. “Yeah, my dad is Australis.” She paused as she thought, "I'd read about your feats at Eshan, but... Where is Clan Bral headquartered at? Manda'yaim?"

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

Stardust laughed, watching as brigh snuck through the armored and half armored men and weapon right towards adara

hahaha yep that is brigh indeed...shes missed her friend dearly but with everything going on as it had been...I've kept her at home safe you can only imagine how excited she was to come

Brigh snuck up to [member="Skorvek"] and @adara Cadera, hoping out with a big smile

adara! I havent seen you in so long!

She said and giggled

Sterling's tail positioned itself rather comfortably, relaying his delight at seeing tribemate Star. One of the few who, for the most part, could pick up on his natural speak. The subtle motions of his tail and posture, it was nice to indulge at least partly in natural speak for him. Better than trying to speak Mando'a, try as he might speaking was already difficult for his cords. So while he understood Mand'alor just fine, he couldn't reciprocate appropriately.

Seeing as there was little else to say however, as greetings were given and received in kind, quite well despite the misunderstanding of what Godslayer meant, Sterling took a step back to allow the new chieftain to speak her peace. It also let him respond to the Hetikles Baatir Zaaz, through his own series of clicks and hisses. While Komo lacked poetry or, for that matter, metaphors, he was able to express to the other lizardfolk present that he hoped their hunting had been fulfilling, and expected great things from this roast if truly it was of such quality.

Well, there wasn't exactly much else to say was there? Everyone had their parties and groups, he was relatively left to his own devices. Then after others talked, the new chieftain turned, and Sterling felt an old curiosity. The same he'd felt, when he first learned what doctors were. Taozi was strange, her height indicated she was a cold-blood like him, and she also had a strange color hair. Pink, he knew the color but he hadn't seen it like this before. Ignoring the visible protest of companions, Sterling lumbered up slightly to her, and gingerly took the pink locks of hair into his hand, slowly turning over the braid he'd taken hold of. They seemed a bit panicked from the strange creature, as he quietly mumbled... "Strange color hair. Sterling like color."

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"] :|: [member="Mig Gred"] :|: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

[member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Skorvek"]
ObYOW2B.png

"Kark kark kark kark kark, I'm sooooo late." She said rushing like a headless chicken. The event was well on its way, and she was held up by something so silly. It was a hard choice to choose between a dress and her gam, in the end she settled for her dress being a social event. It was rather embarrassing that was her reason. She knew Star would be here as well as Adara and some of her own clan. "How could I let this happennnnn?" She asked herself getting to just outside the event. There was a lot of people there already Cynthia thought she could blend into the crowds at least and find her Riduur. Fingers wrapped around the ring that sat upon her finger swizzling it around.

Every time Cynthia was near Stardust she could feel her heart race and pound against the bones of her chest. It was not nerves anymore, it was excitement and the love for the woman that caused these reactions. She felt lucky for how her life had turned out since what happened in the past. She had come so far, if not for those in her life now she though and immediately coming to a pause on that train of thought. To say the least Cynthia was thankful to her friends and loved ones. The busy life only made her desire now to be with everyone more often as a family. It's how she saw her close friends, they was her family by choice. That included Clan Solus, in fact it made her proud some here recognised her as such even without the armor, the armor that was fashioned into a symbol. A symbol not just as Alor but as a protector, a rescuer, a council member, most importantly humanoid. For leading by example was not the only way but guiding people to not make the same mistakes. Strength was not just in physical prowess or skill, it was education too. Something she was doing on the almost daily.

A familiar voice shouted out and shouting a familiar name too. Cynthia felt all giddy as she pushed through more crowd's finally reaching behind Stardust. There was no loud greeting, no there was no need to make a scene. Her hand brushed down the twi'lek's forearm to her hand where their fingers would interlock. "I made it finally meshla. I was having a wardrobe debate with myself. Went dress over armor." She said warmly and with a little chuckle at the end. "Su cuy'gar Mand'alor, Skorvek, Beth, Sterling?" She said with a smile and looked to Adara and Brigh. "And you two, where is my hug. Don't think you can escape without giving me one."

Valdus Bral

Valdus turned as he heard the voice of [member="Yasha Cadera"] speaking his name, his feet coming to a complete stop. He slowly nodded towards the Mand'alor, " There will be no need of a pack." He assumed she meant a pack of Strill , which to his keen senses were abhorrent to be near. To males they reeked and to females they smelled fine. Without his helmet he might gag on the very scent of the combined odor of multiple Strills. He then turned to [member="Beth Cadera"] as he resumed his walking towards the near meat stand whose aroma of grilled meat began to hit their noses. " Impressive." He noted simply about her heritage and being adopted by the Mand'alor. There were few who could claim such close ties to a Mand'alor, he had to be rather careful.

When she mentioned about reading of Clan Bral's time on Eshan he quirked an eyebrow, giving her a side ways glance, " Read? Interesting." There must have been some sort of account written about the battle. " My vod were the ones who did all the work. I simply planned and gave orders." As they came near the stand he raised his free hand up and lifted two fingers, " Two of whatever is making that smell." The meat seller grinned and nodded, giving a look towards [member="Beth Cadera"] of reverence but also of slight concern. He couldn't be making a poor show for the house of the Mand'alor, that wouldn't do. The meat vendor threw on his two best cuts available and began to roast them over the grill. Valdus then motioned towards benches. If Beth took a seat he'd sit on the ground in front of her, the gears clicking loudly as they shifted to accommodate the steep angles. " My clan is located a while outside of the capital in a building that is both a factory and barracks. I run my company, Bral Metal and Engineering from there." He paused, leaving only the brief sound of sizzling meat before starting again, " What have you heard of the Bral clan and Eshan?"

Taozi smiled at the Infernal's positive reaction to the gifts."It is, you have a good eye for botany. My cousin has a passion for cultivating bonsai trees, actually. The comb was made by one of the Tal craftswomen. I believe she was inspired by the fruit trees " She inwardly breathed a sigh of relief that the gifts were well received, and relaxed slightly. The woman holding the box with the comb closed it happily as Taozi. "Is there's anywhere you'd like my subordinates to place these for you?"

It was then that Taozi heard Mig comment on never seeing her before. "I'm not surprised. Clan Tal has been in decline for the past decade or two, so we haven't made ourselves known. I've spent the past 5 years rebuilding, and am currently working on building a medical and humanitarian fleet. I was named Alor just under a month ago, after our last one stepped down." Taozi placed a hand over her heart, and sighed. "I just hope I'm up to the task, really."

She heard her subordinates panic as a lumbering man came up to her, and turned to him. She eyed him curiously as he turned over her braid in his fingers. A calm, polite, smile graced her features, shrouding the inner turmoil of questions inside of her head. She inspected his face, and hummed. "You are... Komo, correct?"

[member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Cynthia Solus"]

Beth shook her head, “No, she’s joking.” She said as she glanced once more back. “I hope, anyway,” she said more under her breath.
She inhaled the scent from the meat and food that hovered through the air. It did smell absolutely delicious. She giggled quietly, “More just lucky. She may be the Mand’alor, but she’s also the best mom someone can ask for.” Her father had been imprisoned at the time in Sundari due to Force use violation and destroying huge amounts of bral. Not that she was going to tell him that anytime soon, at least.

You’re humble. A sign of a true leader,” she said as she gave him a small smile. Beth gave a nod to the vendor as he began to cook the meat and Beth followed over to the bench as she sat. She made sure to face him – he sat down in a loud amount of click and gears rotating. A power-suit, it was impressive if albeit loud. She gave a nod, “I live in Sundari,” she said as she made a mental note with a slightly mischievous smile.

She perked a brow as she used her hand to pull some loose blonde hair behind her long, elven ear. Her eyes drifted over his features as she listened to him speak. “Bral Metal and Engineering? Armor and weapons or do you specialize in something else?” It was mostly what she had heard – particularly following the media blitz that happened after the invasion. “I know you saved hundreds of civilians. And you and your warriors held off a large part of the Confederate armies, despite Tathra.” The name Tathra was spit off her tongue. “All in all, you were pretty amazing along with the rest of your Clan. [member="Valdus Bral"], Defender of Eshan.” A small, playful but serious smile slipped onto her lips.

A small frown creased her lips. "I was observing my first surgery when the confederates hit. I didn't even know they hit Eshan until I got out the next day," she admitted with clear guilt and shame. She should have been there. Someway, somehow.

He gave [member="Adara Raxis"] a hug as gentle as he could with his form he was glad to see her grow since the last time he met her, She was one of the few people that could make him smile even a little bit he looked to his leg where her brother latched on for a moment not paying any mind to it before he just patted him on the head. He knelt down to her as she told him of how her mother is finally smiling and explaining that she didn't think Yasha could smile, He couldn't help but chuckle a little at the remark for the same could almost be said about him. But it was good to see the Infernal finally smiling after so long seeing her not smile that he too almost thought smiling was impossible for her.

The same could be said for me at times little one, but it is good to see her smiling as much as she has, You and your brother just ensure she keeps doing that. I was thinking ...what you would say if i taught you a trick or too?

He had a few ideas on what to train someone at her age without too much trouble and he thinks that the little one can handle at her age. but thats only if she wants to learn them although knowing her she might jump at the chance to learn without much debate

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] @Aditya @Fitz Kierke [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Yasha Cadera"][member="Beth Cadera"]

"Correct." Sterling responded plainly to Taozi's question, pausing in thought only to lift a hand to his alor, his chieftain Sin-The-Ah, in greeting. She also had this strange color hair, but Sterling couldn't touch it. For one, it was wrong to approach the chieftain and act so familiar, for two she did not like the large man approaching her safety bubble. At least he didn't think she did. Regardless, his curiosity couldn't be sated from his alor, which left this one. One he didn't need be so formal with.

With that settled, he went back into examining the hair, turning the braid over between two fingers while the others tested other strands, to see if the color came off. He was not rough and did not yank on it, in fact he treated it as surgery. Slow and methodical, his fingers dexterously managing to not catch anything as they went through. As though he was doing surgery, risky dangerous surgery, on her hair, that was the way he moved. All the while, mostly ignoring everyone else if they didn't talk to him first.

He was truly astonished at the color of hair as it stayed. "How pink?"

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"] :|: [member="Cynthia Solus"] :|: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"] :|: [member="Mig Gred"]

“Brigh!!” Adara caught sight of her friend, [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]’s daughter and threw her arms around the fellow child. “You made it! And I made it! I got a special permission to leave the Academy and everything!”

Since she was of educational age, Adara had a short career in a school of Mandalorian design. Being physically frail, and given to need her force connection to survive, the Infernal’s daughter was sent away for her education. While boarding school might have been an extreme measure, the Academy she attended was equipped to not only ensure her growth, but connect her to the culture of her maternal family. . . that is, when she wasn’t seeing tutors with her siblings.

While she seemed to enjoy her Academy, Adara longed to see her favourite Uncle, @Skorvek.

“What do you want to play? What sort of trouble shall we get into, Brigh? Oh! Brigh! You remember ba’vodu Sloobieboo, right?” So it was that Adara spent less and less time around her fellow Mandalorians, and the wealth of her friends.

“A trick? How about three, I’d love to learn three tricks!” Adara bobbed up and down on the balls of her feet, clenching her tiny fists in an inner glee. Now was the time, she would finally learn something useful!

In the distance, Adara thought she could see [member="Cynthia Solus"] in a pretty red dress. Adara waved, and tugged on her brother Ram’ika’s hand.

“Hey, let Sloobie use his leg, he’ll need it for teaching.”

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig smiled at [member="Taozi Fuyuan"] , and ordered a drink before a began to speak. So she was a new Alor of a small clan? Good to see

"I still remember that feeling. Though, the last Alor didn't step down." Mig didn't continue on that, though there was a hit of sadness on his face. "But, I know what it's like to start out and not feel ready for the title. Think about this though, you wouldn't have been named Alor if your clan didn't trust ya." Mig then turned when he heard the other Clan Tal members seem to freak out. He turned to see the tall figure of [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] . He had heard of the member of Clan Solus, and was interested in seeing him. It was clear that the Komo didn't really know much about common courtesy. But one think confused him. What was Sterling's interesting in Taozis hair? Seriously. Of all the things to find interest...? Maybe it was a Komo thing. Either way, Mig simply watched and let her handle it. She did seem to mind, or maybe she was just being nice.

[member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Brigh smiled and hugged her friend before letting go and stepping back

yea! Buir said thered be a party and you might be here! So they let me come along!

She said excited to see one of her first friends she even dared say best friend! Looking up to skorvek the girl marveled at his species having to look waaaaaaay up to see his face before she offered a smile

oh hello you must be sloobie! Buirs vod!

Valdus Bral

The corners of Valdus' lips turned up into a slight smile as she spoke about the Mand'alor and then began to compliment him. While he wasn't one to seek out compliments, he did not dislike them either, especially when he felt that the compliments were aimed at something he deserved to be complimented for. His head tilted to the right slightly, " Sundari must be rather expensive to live in." Then as she asked him about Bral Metal & Engineering he nodded and sat a bit straighter. " High quality weapons, armor, custom airspeeders, starfighters, ammunition development, and so on. I've a few plans in the making for large vehicles but the factory doesn't have the space and I don't have the funds for such large machines." Shrugging a little, " Eventually we'll get there I'm sure."

Whens he spoke about Eshan his smirk faded and fell entirely with the mention of Tathra. " In total, including those put into bunkers beforehand, roughly two to three hundred civilians. As for the Confederates, they were arrogant that day and suffered greatly for it. Unfortunately, the battle for the planet was ultimately lost. I do not deserve that title." His voice was somber and drifted off as he thought over the battle. There was not much more he could do in that situation, but the general defeat did not sit well with him.

He then forced the grin to return, " So you're a surgeon? Impressive." They were then joined by the meat stand's cook who gave them metal plates with a slab of cooked and steaming meat on it; joined with forks and knives. Valdus took his plate with the near hand and then set it on his lap. It smelled like smoke and herbs, he could still hear the sizzling of the fat and juices. It didn't take long before he cut himself a slice and put the steaming steak into fanged mouth.

[member="Beth Cadera"]

He had a cute smile, she noted as her green eyes scanned his face another time. Maybe she was over complimenting him. Too much at once? She meant all of them, of course. Or perhaps her nerves were a bit high. Nonetheless, she gave a smile nod. Sundari was expensive… But, it honestly helped that she actually had a bedroom in the Palace that she lived in. Although, she did do the dorm life her first year. And really earned her own money now that she was doing her singing gig. “I can show you around sometime, on me.” Sundari was gorgeous, even if she wasn't the biggest fan of desert.

She crossed her legs and leaned forward slightly as she listened to him speak of his production. She nodded her head, impressed. “That’s pretty amazing. I’m sure you will get there; the journey is half the fun.” The conversation took a more serious tone as they discussed Eshan. “You saved lives and kicked Confederate butts, that makes you a hero to me.” It was out of their control, what happened to the planet.

They were joined by the cook – who handed off the meat. A thank you was given as she took the planet and placed it on her lap. She took a moment to savor the smell – really, the smell by itself made her realize how hungry she actually was. With knife in hand she began to cut the meat. “I’m.. Basically, a Combat Medic on some missions with the Clans. Luckily, I haven't had to do any surgeries myself yet.” In a battlefield or in a hospital. She took a bite of the meat and savored it. Delicious. She was in many ways in-between. Lucky and talented enough to skip some courses, trained enough to fill the required role in missions, and would eventually graduate to doctor level. While she knew the how heal without the Force, it definitely helped she was as gifted in its usage as she was.

[member="Valdus Bral"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra felt more out of place than usual as she walked with her children nearby and looked at each of the people here. It felt a bit wrong to be around all of them, but she was here at the behest and invitation of Yasha and Alexandra could not hold herself or her children from showing up as long as the place was safe and free of anyone who would be of ill influence. She trusted the Mandalorians, and Yasha, but she did not know who else had ties to the Mandalorians and reports made her very cautious as she looked around and the sabers she kept on her person remained at her side.

As far as her own outfit went, she was not in a dress, nor armor. Instead she was in the normal tan trousers, white button up, and leather jacket she had become accustom to. Her hands were in her pockets and the kids holding onto her sleeves as she moved through the assorted individuals. It would not take her forever to find the one she was looking for, knowing that she would be standing tall over everyone else.

And it is when Yasha came into sight that Alexandra smiled, kneeling down and quickly speaking to her children. "Go get Yash'ika." She smiled, using the name without hesitation but keeping her voice low as the kids took a second to look around, following the direction Alex pointed in and their smiles grew as Alexandra slowly rose to stand again, watching the two kids move over to her. They were still young, and Alex made sure no one came too close, using the force to ever so slightly nudge people who did and walking after the kids as they rushed ahead.

Alexandra eventually came in earshot, close enough to speak normally and smiling as she looked at those assembled. She spoke quickly, looking at those she recognized first, and then to the woman who she did not, but saw a clear resemblance to. "Hello, my name is Alexandra."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Noah sighed as he took a glance down at the datapad. It was a report gathered by all three of the Republic's intelligence services on various threats both internal and external to the New Republic. He was already aware of most of said threats, he had garnered quite the intelligence network of his own after thirty years of being in some sort of special forces unit. The reason he was reading said report was two fold: 1. It was expected of him due to his position and 2. It was at least something to do why we waited on his personal old M47 Illria-class Dropship that was currently in route to Er'kit.

Parties weren't usually Noah's thing but there was only one person who had gotten him to attend, his wife [member="Alexandra Feanor"]. He had actually come directly from work to be with his wife, therefore his current state of dressing being a pair of fatigues in the standard New Republic Army camouflage pattern and a pair of tan combat boots. The trademark Commando beret was currently sitting in the seat next to him as well as his sidearm that was secured in its holster.

As he was pondering on the report and making sure his uniform wasn't too out of shape the crew chief came and told him they would be landing on Er'tik in a few minutes. Standing up Noah popped the joints in his back and neck after they had gotten stiff during the flight. Reaching down Noah grabbed his holster and attached on his hip before grabbing his beret and slipping it onto his head. As soon as the dropship landed Noah hustled his way down the ramp till his boot laden feet meet the ground.

Making his way through the crowds and people Noah looked, almost frantically, through the people around him before he finally caught sight of what he was looking for, Alex and the twins. Noah almost began to push through the crowds now as he finally made his way towards Alex. "You know you could have waited for me cyar'ika? We literally left within minutes of each other." Noah said with mirth in his voice and a grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom