Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Eggman’s Invitational!: Podracing on New Alderaan!

R.907f5ec8048d2945369a798d30b9937f

A capacity crowd gathered around the autodrome stadium cheering loudly as multiple fireworks exploded above the night sky. A mixture of colors scattered in the air while the crowd roared with jubilation. Helicopters hovered above the immaculate stadium the large cameras attached below the nose recording the Podracers approaching the starting grid doing last minute checks to their Podracers. As they did so, the crowds attention turned towards a large platform emerging from the middle of the stadium, in the middle was a thin man with large mustache that covered his lips. He was dressed in all red, and he began to dance to the music that was blasting through the very large speakers.

The crowd erupted with excitement seeing Velran Kilran dancing like crazy his arms and legs were thrashing everywhere as if he was being electrocuted by Sith Lightning. Velran took a look at the crowd closing his eyes and taking in the moment. He held his arms up as if he was the main attraction before opening his eyes and pulling out his microphone from his pocket. Velran was about to speak, but the crowd delirious with joy began chanting frantically in multiple languages from basic to bocce.

Velran smiled nodding to the crowd they may speak different tongues but their meanings are the same. He did this, he bought together and now it felt like the Galaxy was wrapped around his finger. "Ladies and gentlemen!" Velran shouted after crowd. "Boys and girls of all ages! I welcome you all to EGGMAN'S INVITATIONAL!"

The crowd roared.

"The Tion Cluster is proud to host the very first Podracing event!" Velran said. "It was all thanks to my genius that I was able to fight those haters of the Ratts Tyrell Foundation!"

"FRACK RATTS TYRELL! FRACK RATTS TYRELL!"

"Ratts was a great racer!" Velran said to the now angered crowd. "But the Foundation was shall we say difficult BUT for good reason we all should care for health and safety of our competitors tonight. I assure you that the representatives of the Ratts Tyrell Foundation has been..... taken care of."

The crowd roared.

"Now to business!" Velran said. "I have spent months constructing this ingenious Podracing track building it with the New Alderaanian's own two hands! It is filled twists and turns plus a couple of ramps to up the ante of the intensity and joy that is Podracing. This sport despite what those..... critics say brings everyone together. Our racers and our lovely sponsors are from all walks of life. Even the Mandalorians and Galactic Alliance currently in a bloody war have set aside their differences so they can have a nice and friendly race. Major factions! Under my watch......."

A simpering smile slowly formed on Velran's lips. His lower lip trembled as if he was struggling not to laugh. The crowd began to roar once again while Velran took a deep breath. "It gives me great pleasure!" Velran said. "To welcome each and every one of you! Enjoy the race! I know I will! Now for the introductions!"

The crowd was driven into a frenzy as a man draped in baggy black clothing descended from a circular hover pod. "PODRACING FANS!" The man said while Velran exited the platform accompanied by Immortals. "IT'S YOUR BOY! DJ RUBLAC WE'RE GONNA START THESE INTROS THE RIGHT WAY! THESE RACERS RANGE FROM ROOKIES TO VETS! 12 RACERS WILL BE COMPETING FOR THE PRIZE OF 150k CREDITS PLUS SOME GOODIES PROVIDED BY OUR SPONSORS! NOW LET'S DO THE INTROS!"

singing-shawn-corey-carter.gif

"Our first racer is a Mandalorian! At just 16, she is the first human to win the legendary track: Zugga Challenge on Mon Gonza! She is a badass adorable, looking to add another win to her growing Podracing career GIVE IT UP FOR HILAL VIZSLA!!!!!!!"

"Our next racer needs no introduction and has proved quite a favorite with some of the more colorful fans. This girl has a dozen kills under her belt including four on the track. Recently sending a Jedi running for her life… will she take this opportunity to finish the job! Introducing number 13, representing Denon…. Hex."

"The late entry!: A silent woman who does her talking with her blaster! This is her Podracing debut! Give it up for Vivian!!!!!!"

"A farmboy who is a Jedi ALSO making his Podracing debut! He may be blind, he may be shy, but the Force is his ally! Give it up for KOOOOOO VOOOTTTTUUUUU!!!!!" As soon as Rublac finished the statement, a group of Swoop bikers got up from their seats and began playing a guitar bass for Ko:

"Of course I see my boy Slicer over there! If there's he does best is to approach Podracing in a slow and steady way! That's why he's called: Mr. Consistent! Can this boy pull off that Jedi mindset and get the dub today! GIVE SLICER A CHEER!"

"The next racer is the most dangerous person to ever walk the Galaxy. She is born with a rare, incurable disease that every time she throws a punch or exerts any kind of force on a person, she kills them. She is a bundle of beast level energy who only knows one thing: How to win battles, races, everything! She is making her Podracing debut! PLEASE WELCOME KAAAANNNIIIIII UUUUUGGGGAIIIIYYYYYAAAA KKKKILLLLLLRRRRRRAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!"

"The next one is also a late entry! Not much is know about this Cat! But I've told that they like to strike from the shadows! Making their Podracing debut! Clap your hands for The Magician!!!!!!!"

"She is fast as she is beautiful! She prefers swoop bikes over pods but dominates both sports! Looking to continue to make her mark it is the fan favorite: ELLLLEEENNNAAAA SAAALLLLWWWAAA!!!!!!"

"Here's a person who is not your typical Jawa. He prefers to daredevil tactics rather than scavenging! He may be small but his heart is as big as the other racers MAKING HIS DEBUT! HE IS TRYK......... ZHOT!"

Rublac took a deep breath. "And those are the contestants for Eggman's Invitational!" He yelled. "MAY THE BEST RACER WIN!"

RACERSUPPORT (you can still sign up)FIRST LEGSECOND LEGTHIRD LEGFOURTH LEGTOTAL
Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Akiya Orime Akiya Orime 1717
Slider Slider 192
Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Velran Kilran Velran Kilran 163 (Used Reroll: 12)
Hex Hex Jace colis55 (Used Reroll: 11)
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Tempo Tempo 143
Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos 417
The Vulptex The Vulptex 1416
Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot 1915
Vivian thretis149

The rules:
Yf8gKs0.png

The map:
Start.jpg

PRIZES

1st place: 150k along with the R-Wraith
2nd place: 100k along with a custom-made product from SularenCo
3rd place: 50k along with Bacta-Works Interceptor

OOC thread is located here! There's still time to place your bets!

Last edited:
OBJECTIVE 1 EGGMAN'S INVITATIONAL!

R.bbdbb2431d1921192f33276a3bc9a71a

Eggman's invitational has started! Racers will compete to see who will win! Any spectators wanting to gamble or cheer on their favorite racer is also welcome! May the best pod win!

OBJECTIVE 2 LIFE OF THE PARTY

nightclub-concept-art-by-syd-mead-v0-2t5l7hary7qa1.png

Ex Imperial: Velran Kilran has gathered the Empire of the Lost and every interested faction to New Alderaan to watch the Podrace from the VIP room while conversing about current events. Velran Kilran has something up his sleeve and given that he is the center of attention, he's willing to allow the factions especially the Empire to fight for his attention. Enjoy the buffet, or create political intrigue by conversing with Velran or the other factions.

Last edited:
OIP.sx70CPLsDkC9-kuodqmLfgHaFW

"Greetings Podracing fans and welcome to the Eggman's Invitational! This is Dish Mibad! And joining me is 5 time Boonta Eve Classic champion, 12 time Galactic Podracing champion, and hall of famer: Henip!"

R.6ad469daa6a1e7a9adb2e56e8317bc03

"What an introduction huh Dish!" The Farghul said happily. "What an exciting event this is going to be! We got 12 Podracers looking to compete and try to win the grand prize of 150 thousand credits plus other prizes provided by our sponsors!"

"Oh it's going to be great!" Dash said. "The Podracers are ready to go the race is about to begin! Stay tuned everyone! It's time for some Podracing action!"

Objective: Eggman’s Invitational
Race Craft: RMV-EV40 Skychaser Swoop Bike
Equipment: FAE/A-03 Repulsor Craft Riding Suit
Racers and Support: TBA
Spectators: TBA
Direct Engagement: Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos

"She is fast as she is beautiful! She prefers swoop bikes over pods but dominates both sports! Looking to continue to make her mark it is the fan favorite: ELLLLEEENNNAAAA SAAALLLLWWWAAA!!!!!!"

Eleena’s alabaster cheeks turned a deep shade of crimson as her name was shouted over the loudspeaker. A beauty. A fan favorite. In truth, she wasn’t much compared to many of the other competitors, especially with the likes of Valery Noble and Hilal Vizsla competing, both of whom were famous for far more than just racing, the former being the Sword of the Jedi and the latter a Mandalorian Forgemaster. Nevertheless, not one to let the fans down, the Twi’lek waved both her hands towards the audience, an obliging smile manifesting across her pale features as she drank in the sheer energy of the event.

Only after the announcer had moved on to present the next competitor did Eleena take a deep, calming breath. She wanted to win today, but she knew that the competition would be fierce. The field was loaded with Force-sensitive racers, who likely possessed the advantage of sheer luck on their side.

Eleena had been racing long enough to know that luck very often decided championships.

“Kaul, I’m powering up the engine. I’m planning to launch on Strat 4, 65 percent power to the propulsion accelerator. I don’t want to lose the rear while coming off the line. How are my temperatures?” Eleena transmitted to Kaul, her engineer, via comms. While the Twi’lek had only met him a few weeks prior to the event, he was an experienced racer (who she raced against before) and she trusted his engineering and strategy prowess. So long as he was in her ear, she had a good chance of winning the race.

“Here we go…” Eleena whispered under her breath as she adjusted the settings on her bike’s dashboard instruments. On cue, the Skychaser’s repulsorlift engine howled to life, a familiar vibration going through the pillion that quickly eased Eleena’s nerves.

Last edited:

Untitled972_20231121224810.png

Objective: Malicious Compliance
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Valery Noble Valery Noble Slider Slider Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Ko Vuto Ko Vuto The Vulptex The Vulptex Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Vivian thretis Jace colis

• Arm mounted auto-injector
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Except her autoinjector currently supresses these

Untitled967_20231118221912.png
Hex looked out the tunnel that led from the preparation area to the grid, she could hear cheering and the noise of engines, oh how she missed this. She missed her freedom, for eight months she had whizzed around in orbit of Denon surrounded by five hundred other dangerous criminals, but utterly alone, save for a couple of visitors.

"Stop daydreaming and get out there!" came a grumpy voice from the armed corpsec officer as he removed her handcuffs and activated her tracking device. "Remember your job, you race, you put on a good show. If you warn your friends, it's ten thousand volts, if you try to run, ten thousand volts..."

"Yeah yeah I got it, I scratch my ass without checking with you first and you're gonna shock me." Hex sneered as she rubbed her wrists after the cuff removal. Her captors were convinced if they let her race then darkwire would show up to rescue her and they could quickly apprehend them. Hex didn't expect anyone to be that dumb, but she didn't have a lot of choice but to play along right now. The guards had already talked about how they would spend her winnings too once she came home on the podium... screw them.

"Oh, and put this on..." he handed her a wig that was made to look like her braided, she hated the fact that that they had shaved her head in prison, so a little part of her heart fluttered when she saw she would get to wear this, but it was all for the show, and even wearing it at the instruction of corpsec made her feel dirty, her hair was her prized possession, and now she was wearing this cheap chitty copy to make her captors happy.

Finally she was able to walk out alone onto the grid, past a half dozen more racers, she saw an image of her plastered seventy metres tall on the side of a building, it was a cute one, she would allow that. She walked past a cute little white twilek woman as she did, admiring her feminine curves and her lovely unusual skin colouration. She then saw her friend Hilal, getting her own pod together, of course she was here, she loved this chit as much as Hex did. As she walked past Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla she wanted to hug her, but she knew that would immediately flag her up as a friend, so she resisted, walking away as Hilal continued to rummage in the engine compartment of her racer. "Jate jate'kara, everyone!!" she called aloud and laughed. Hoping Hilal would at least hear her.

<<Keep to the script>> her earpiece spoke to her. <<Oh come on, I can't even wish the grid good luck?">> she protested.

<<No, and if you keep speaking manda, we might struggle to stop the bounty hunter we have watching you from putting one in your forehead.>>

Hex scowled and mounted her pod, the droids were milling about so she assumed everything was OK, it wasn't her machine so she didn't really care as long as it didn't just explode on the grid, which would have been completely contrary to the plan. Of it wasn't for her mood suppressors, she might have been nervous, perhaps she was a little. Without her voices she had noone watching out for her, noone to tell her to dodge left to avoid a low hanging obstacle, the girl was on her own.

The grid cleared and Hex gunned her engine ready to launch 3..2...1...

Her pod blasted off of the start line and the cheap tacky wig they had forced her to wear whipped off of her head and immediately caught fire in her jet wash... <<whoops>> she muttered into the comm.

Last edited:
The Bloodsucking Philanthropist
Wearing: This

Armed With: Herself, stunning looks

Earlier...orbit over New Alderaan

Sera, dressed in a gray t-shirt and jeans, drew the small Revolver Nathan had given her and fanned the hammer as she shot the bottles lined up against the wall on the indoor shooting range of the old ship she had purchased.

Nathan, her mentor in all but open acknowledgement, observed with earmuffs as she playfully spun the pistol after emptying it. She had hit all her targets, being an Android. A realistic one, designed to fool scanners that she was human.

Sera had grown to love being rich and damn near unaccountable. She was shocked by what society would permit when enough money was thrown at it to shut up.

Of course, Nathan had also been present this far, trying to teach her to reign in her instincts to just throw money at every problem. Sometimes, it turned out, you also needed to throw bullets also.

Sera did not fully understand the mysterious human, but she respected him. He didn't treat her like a thing. An object to be manipulated. He treated her as a person he expected to develop some form of common sense. Sera found herself learning the concept of morality from him as opposed to her mother, who only understood it fleetingly. Mother taught her the business side, the technical aspects of social climbing and social engineering. Nathan seemed to be bent on teaching her to not be consumed by such tactics.

Sera didn't mind. Nathan wasn't rude. Frosty perhaps, but never hostile.

"You've gotten good with the spin trick I taught you." the permanently grim faced, bearded man with dark hair spoke, clad in black biker clothes.

"Thanks " She beamed.

"Heard you're offering a prize in that podracing event today." Nathan pondered.

"I've taken a shine to the sport." Sera admitted, dumping the spent casings out of the cylinder and slowly loading new ones.

"Figured it'd be a nice way of putting our name out there. There's a lot of power in advertising. Matter of fact we should start to get our fingers into these kinds of events more."

"Where will you be?"

"Enjoying the races where Velran Kilran Velran Kilran will be. VIP room."

"This is an invaluable opportunity. I commend your tactical acumen." Nathan admitted formally. "Far easier to spread our tendrils across known space with easy access to factions in one convenient area."

"You aren't concerned about Bacta-Works rubbing elbows with the empire of the lost?" Sera asked.

"If I have to pick any faction rising out of the rubble of this latest galactic chitshow if the Alliance doesn't make it, I'll pick imperial before I pick anyone else. At least with pure imperials you can negotiate once in a grand while." he snorted as he rose from his folding chair, going over to her.

"Democracy, after all, is not a prerequisite for stability." he admitted. "And I was exposed to enough chaos in my day that even an imperial government is better than no government."

"But doesn't that conflict with being a Jedi?" Sera asked.

"It might. But there is nothing in the code itself that supports a Democracy being the only type of government that a Jedi should support. Most of us just kinda assume that's what we're supposed to be doing."

Sera paused at this.

"It makes me wonder...if all Jedi woke up tomorrow, and the Force's will was discerned as them needing to be actively fighting and overthrowing The Alliance... would they obey?" she asked.

"I would." Nathan answered. "Without hesitation. But don't bother asking other Jedi...they won't even bother entertaining such a hypothetical...it hits too close to home."

Sera nodded. "Your cult is a very strange one, Nathan Bloodscrawl."

"The strangest." he assured, pulling out his own revolver.

"Now..." he said, pointing at his own set of targets.

"Watch and learn..."

Present.

Sera's very existence was illegal in certain sectors of space, and even in some sections of Alliance Space.

In theory, she was built for success, knowing the ins and outs of every law on every planet in the Alliance and The RTL, to the extent she was actually considering opening her own practice. Even her physiology was specifically designed to convince scanners she was human, down to the redness of her very blood. No one outside her immediate family (Which she counted as Vera and Nathan) knew she was a deadly vampiric HRD, the latest product of The Arch Psy-Pire's mad science. No one knew that she was only the figurehead for Bacta-Works, and that Nathan was the actual CEO.

She sauntered through the arena at a confident pace, camera flashes capturing her and her gorgeous gray gown which exposed her shoulders from all angles. The mood was bright and festive, and Sera had every intention of enjoying herself.

"Miss Mina! Do you plan on sponsoring other sports events in the near future?" A journalist in the crowd following her asked.

Sera flashed a million credit smile.

"Bacta-Works is normally very careful about who it sponsors. But this occasion is important because it's a moment where so many who would normally raise arms to one another are able to interact, and see a vision of the Galaxy that isn't at constant war. I have always maintained that my company's mission is one of peace. If racing fosters that peace, I'll happily toss a sponsorship to Podracing. I hope everyone here enjoys themselves and has a wonderful day." she replied before moving on to the VIP Lounge. Multiple people from various factions and corporations were present. Her own was even partly supplying the buffet in the room in the form of Spice Biscuits and various Atrisian Cuisines. Those were made by a subsidiary that was also distributing free examples of their Fruit Pies to the gathered crowds, as well as the Journalists especially as her analysis of them had concluded most of them were suckers for that sort of thing.

She spotted the head of the event, gliding over to him elegantly, her movements and muscle twitches natural and human. She lacked the unnatural fluidity and deliberately flawless skin her contemporaries possessed.

"Mister Kilran. A pleasure..." she said elegantly, her femme fatale looks, crafted deliberately by her mother to bewitch and befuddle, highlighted by the rays of light streaming into the VIP room.

"I'm honored to finally meet you in person..." she spoke, gliding closer. "I so rarely get to enjoy myself given the strenuous nature of my profession. Supplying food for the refugee crisis has dominated much of my attention. So you can imagine how enthusiastic I was to be able to participate in something genuinely fun for a change."

Last edited:
5JaGwPa.png

Objective 1

Imperial Forces tended to have somewhat bigoted philosophies that held aliens in lower esteem than humans. One could overcome such biases with profoundly effective work. A famous Chiss once ascended to the upper tiers of Imperial military service. But there were unspoken (and sometimes, spoken) barriers to overcome.

But even in the more tolerant wider galaxy of nations, Jawa tended to be looked down upon. They were small. They were furry. They smelled funny. They had glowing eyes (an artifact of polarized, selectively-reflective lenses.) And they would pick up and salvage anything that hadn't been nailed down... and a few things that had been.

So Tryk's chances of getting admitted to this event had been slim. He'd needed an 'in.' Someone more popular than himself. Someone whose heritage wouldn't hold them back as much.

Chess had been that someone for him.

The unlikely duo had first met on a botched Bounty, and had been periodically bumping into each other ever since. She was beautiful. She was talented. And she was popular. She had all the right qualities to get her into high society regardless of her genetic pedigree.

And she liked money, so they'd agreed to split their wins.

Tryk had assembled his pod-racer from parts and pieces from three junkyards and two parts-suppliers. It was probably not the most formidable racing vehicle on the field today. Nor was it the best looking, according to the popular tastes of the day.

But it had been cheap, and it was Jawa-sized.

He couldn't ask for more than that.

As his pod entered the track, he spared a moment to wave up at the stands and VIP enclosure, where Chess was surely seated.

He'd win this.

He'd win this for the money.

He'd win this for the fame.

But more than anything... he'd win this for her.

At the appointed moment, he slammed the accelerator and shot out into the track.

Last edited:

Upon hearing his name announced Ko stepped out towards the track, adorned in a protective green jumpsuit and a large, encompassing helmet over his head with a shaped transparisteel visor. Despite engaging in one of the galaxy's most dangerous sports, Ko sought to be as well protected as he could in his gear. It also didn’t matter how little his helmet obscured his vision since he was already blind. Also offered him some much needed hearing protection as well.

With one hand on his hip Ko waved to the crowd, it felt very very strange to him to be in this situation. The reason for which was a little funny too. Jonyna had wanted him to try and push himself a bit more in his training to compensate and hopefully overcome his blindness. Ko had taken that a step further by signing up for this race. Wanting to treat it as an extreme trial by fire, which wasn’t what his Master really had in mind.

However, despite the odd circumstances of him being here he still felt a bit of a thrill wash over him. Especially as his attention was drawn to some rather rambunctious spectators that had a strangely familiar presence to them. He was too much of a rookie to have earned any fans yet. Among them was a particularly brawny individual, and then it hit him. They were some of his friends from Nubia. Ko wondered if they may have heard that he was competing in this event and came here to watch and cheer him on.

“Fancy seeing you here Smooth-Skin.” The Dowutin said, likely an ironic nickname given Ko’s very NOT smooth skin. Giving the Kel Dor a strong pat on the back Ko finally looked over at him.

“Woah hey, Xade! I should’ve realized you were here with that big swoop out front. That small stature of yours keeps you hidden haha.” Ko replied, with a friendly tone. Clearly the two aliens were familiar with each other as they gave a brief handshake and hug combo.

Everything here was starting to feel like a culmination of various aspects of his life, the planet they were on hugged an imperial government like that one that ruled Dorin when he still lived there, he got to represent the Jedi and test himself in the race, and his swoop biker friends were a powerful reminder of his time on the agricultural world and it’s prominent motorsport culture. It was all particularly moving to Ko and fueled him to strive to do his best here. Even if he wasn’t the only Jedi here, he was the only padawan, and thus felt a bit like it was his duty to represent his fellow students as the next generation of upcoming Jedi Knights. Soon enough the torch would be passed onto them and he wanted to show that they meant business.

Turning my attention to the group of bikers in the crowd Ko gave them big thumbs up with his clawed digit. With that he turned his attention to the craft he would be using for this race. An old and rather unorthodox model of podracer with four engines as opposed to two. It was noted for its poor acceleration and complicated mechanisms, yet had good handling and blistering top speed. Part of him wondered if anyone else here was using a similar craft to himself given that it was hard to him to actually ‘see’ what the other racers were using. “I hope you’re not feeling any last minute regrets choosing to support a handicapped padawan…” Ko said through his helmet’s comms to Tempo Tempo .

Eventually he hopped into his seat and placed his hand over the dashboard and controls. Sensing and feeling the intricate machinery and electronics within. This was the part Ko felt was going to be a challenge, was understanding this heavy duty piece of racing technology built for speed. He took a deep breath to try and center himself before the race began. Letting the engine come to life. Bright purple energy binders connected the four engines together in a distinct X shape. Ko revved his engine some, listening to them ‘speak’ to him. Everything seemed in order now…

Last edited:

Vivian thretis

V
Draco.png

H O U S E • D R A C O

ivan-tantsiura-f1ss.jpg

braxantdiv11.png

Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Valery Noble Valery Noble Hex Hex The Vulptex The Vulptex Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Slider Slider Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
braxantdiv11.png

Vivian walked out as she was announced she never got pod racing but she was asked by the leaders of the empire of the lost to compete. Never being one to back down from an assignment or challenge Vivian got Into her pod racer and started up the machine the empire had built it for her to compete in she looked at the other racers the only person that was recognizable for her was valery but she assumed the others whould be. Of worthy competition otherwise this would be a boring race as she took off as well from the starting line she had wished she got time to put the pod racer through a few test runs but that was unavoidable now.

The Autodrome, New Alderaan
Podracer: The Wheelhouse

- Vivian thretis - Ko Vuto Ko Vuto - Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot - Sera Mina Sera Mina - Hex Hex - Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa - Velran Kilran Velran Kilran -
"Of course I see my boy Slicer over there! If there's he does best is to approach Podracing in a slow and steady way! That's why he's called: Mr. Consistent! Can this boy pull off that Jedi mindset and get the dub today! GIVE SLICER A CHEER!"

They always got his name wrong, didn't they? Not that Slider seemed to care much.

Plodding out onto the track at a snail's pace, the Bereth-Aku racer gave a friendly wave to the crowd, and a kind, fatherly smile to his fellow racers. Quite the eclectic group of young'uns this race, including a few familiar faces. It was always nice seeing people come back to the ol' sport.

Usually, they gave up after their first time at the engine, or gave up the ghost in a fireball on the course.

"Beautiful day for racin' ain't it?," the tortoise said ponderously, as he passed whoever was starting next to him. "Careful at the jump, now. When ya got a pod airborne, you gotta level out the engines, or you're goin' straight in the dirt, y'see?" Whatever he could do to help his fellow racer, he would. Slider was past his prime, had nobody there to help him... but he raced anyway. Because he loved it.

Hopping into his monobike, revving the engines until he was floating, Slider cracked his scaly knuckles. And as soon as the green light was given, Slider shot ahead, the g-force pulling his reptilian jowls into a smile, anything but a turtle behind the wheel.

Copy-of-Chessa-Bossa-2.png

Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Social Sponsor ♧
Inventory: - Lots of credits... - Lipstick - Mini holoprojector - Comlink - Gigglespice♧
Interactions: OPEN
Objective: 2, Life of the Party ♧ Bet: Valery Noble ♧
The well known jatz singer was truly nervous, for the first time in her life of attending game events she was going to support someone she knew. Chessa Bossa and Tryk had agreed on splitting the prize in exchange for her sponsorship. The Mirialan didn't mind at all, she found it rather courageous of him to be so determined in attending the podrace. She was the one and only Chessa Bossa, she wasn't going to let her support of Tryk Zhot alter her reputation. A Jawa participating in a podrace was utterly unheard of, at least for an event as big as this. The podrace participants were an unexpected mix, the legendary Jedi Valery Noble, returning podracers, killers, and those who were making their debut such as Tryk.

Tryk-Zhot-1.gif

As Chessa made her way to the VIP room she couldn't help but to be impressed by the excitement of the crowd, their cheering was certainly deafening as DJ Rublac began the introductions. She smiled as she heard the whispers about her and the Jawa, Chessa had made sure to send advertisements across the holonet prior to the event.

Upon entering the VIP room she tapped her comlink, <You hear me?> she said hoping he could hear her on the communicator as the loud engines prepared to go.

<Good luck dear>

And just like that, the racers blasted off into the track.

Despite the agreement between herself and the Jawa, she had a second plan in making credits out of this event. It had been a while since Chessa dabbled in betting so she decided this would be the perfect opportunity. She struggled to decide between the young mandalorian girl who proved herself skillful in podracing or the well known Jedi Master. After considering all of their skills Chessa decided to bet on Noble, she figured that the maturity and abilities of the Jedi Master would allow her to win.

Chessa headed for the buffet, she wasn't planning on talking to Velran quite yet. The singer did not quite have as ambitious intentions as the other politicians in the room had, she simply wished to do some networking and have fun watching the podrace. "Ooh my favorite..." She mumbled as she began to eat away at the sweet desserts.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal's Podracer

Hilal felt like a walking advertisement.

Being sponsored by Slushee Cola was a boon since it was another source of revenue that Hilal can tap into and it was a very good deal all things considered. Hilal signed a contract worth 500k with Slushee Cola and while Hilal didn't mind the taste of the beverage and was impressed by the presentation of the drink, she didn't like being forced to wear a green race suit. It contracted with her pink Podracer, oh well at least Hilal had money flowing in and she can finally have enough to buy a house. The young woman placed her goggles on her eyes looking at the competition. She couldn't believe that the stinking Jedi Ko Vuto Ko Vuto COPIED her Podracing model. Fracking nerf herder! If Ko wasn't so handsome, she would've rammed into that fracking fool.

Hex Hex was racing as well, Hilal was happy to see her free and she looked cute too. She knew Slider Slider , a very formidable racer and Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa who preferred swoopbikes. New Alderaan looked breathtaking but Hilal had trouble finding Akiya Orime Akiya Orime but she did send an ecryptic message saying that she was in the crowd somewhere cheering Hilal on. She just hoped that Akiya would be okay. Hilal focused on the race her hands on the accelerator waiting for the chance to accelerate. As the screen said go, Hilal's engines roared to life and she zipped past most of the racers catching up to the leaders.

Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot , Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa , Vivian thretis, Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran , Valery Noble Valery Noble , The Vulptex The Vulptex

R.907f5ec8048d2945369a798d30b9937f

Outfit: Red Dress
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Akiya had never been to a sporting event of any kind in her life. She had always thought them pointless competition between glory hounds who couldn’t keep up in the intellectual world. When she found out that Hilal was participating in the Pod Race hosted by Velran, Akiya was quite shocked. It forced her to look into exactly what pod racing was, and she admitted to herself that there was the possibility of using a high degree of science if you were involved enough with your pod racer. If you were just a jockey that seemed to fit with what Akiya had previously thought. But she knew Hilal well enough to assume that her Mandalorian friend designed and maintained everything that was involved with her racer.

So Akiya was overjoyed with Jitters actually suggested that Akiya go to the race and watch. She couldn’t tell by Jitters’ reaction if he was expecting her to decline or not. But seeing as the cloning process was going along swimmingly, every chance to get out of the lab was taken by Akiya. She made her way to her seat, Akiya wondered if she was perhaps a bit overdressed. Most of the people in the stands seemed quite casually dressed. But casual wasn’t what Akiya enjoyed. She liked her dresses. So with a shrug she took her seat and ignored the whistles that came from some of the male spectators.

Her study made Akiya quite aware of what was happening as the start of the race approached. She yelled out to Hilal when her eyes settled on her friend. More than a friend, well in her mind at least. She couldn’t bring herself to voice her attraction to Hilal. She of course was far too far from Hilal to be heard. With a sigh she readied herself for the start of the race. When it happened Akiya was clapping, wooing, and yelling out Hilal’s name.

Imperial Moff of the Calamari Sector

OBJECTIVE 2 LIFE OF THE PARTY
Outfit: Dress “Uniform”
Equipment: See Bio
Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran | Sera Mina Sera Mina | Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai | OPEN

B2GBEdQdrIqFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Teckla had no interest in Pod Racing, and she barely had interest in New Alderaan. The newest export from New Alderaan to the Empire of the Lost was of extreme interest to the ambitious General. It seemed that Kilran had been able to develop clones very quickly. Teckla’s intel said that the clones were aged quickly and controlled by some sort of master chip. The most intriguing thing of all was the rising rumor that the template used to create the majority of the clones was the same as what Palpatine used to create the Grand Army of the Republic back in the day. The buildings of the Galactic Empire. Teckla wished to attain those heights. But at the moment she didn’t have enough of an army to put plans into action.

Teckla was not used to these sorts of gatherings. She had dedicated herself to military advancement. But if she was going to become the Empress she would need to learn to handle people like those who were present here. For the moment Teckla found her way to a corner and sipped casually on tall glass of some bubbly beverage as she took in her surroundings with military precision. The host was currently being spoken to by a striking young woman. A smirk formed on Teckla’s lips as she wondered if her intel on Velran’s disinterest in romance were true, and if the woman was flirting to try to get something.

Teckla knew that her time to approach Kilran was not now, so she kept looking about the room. Teckla didn’t enjoy much outside of her military career, but music was one of those things and she enjoyed jatz above all. So to see Chessa Bossa present at the event gave Teckla a rare rush of excitement. She made her way over to the dessert table where Chessa was eating. ”I didn’t think that pod racing would bring out famous singers,” Teckla stated in a soft tone. ”What do you enjoy about the sport? Or are you just here to socialize? It seems like a good party that our host has organized.”

Current Outfit

In the seat of her speeder, the pod of a podracer, the Viper sat in silence, still as ever, listening to the pulsating audience all around her, the noises from the crowds in the stadium amid its speakers.

The first was the host, and her creator, for Kanni Ugaiya was the clone of Akiya Orime, but no longer Subject Zero. Her maker, her father, had given his daughter a surname after the others.

Kilran…
She remembered, sitting alone.
Velran…
She lived to serve, unlike most.

However, she was no mere test subject, no mere clone. In this moment, as the denizens of entertainment surrounded her from all heights, competitors at her sides, and the night sky lit up with the lights of helicopters and fireworks like blasters, Kanni remembered.

I’m alone…but never lonely, baby!

So Velran Kilran, Father, spoke, and the world listened. His genius was evident. Easy, difficult, it eventually led to Eggman’s Invitational.

Now to business… A girl echoed. A woman. A daughter. An assassin.
Introductions begin. One name after the other. Only one is a weapon.
She listened, she waited, patience on her person, and new elements.
She had adopted some amusement within this race and her mission.

The most dangerous person to ever walk the galaxy. Father himself had spoken of his daughter. That made Kanni grin. At the mention of her disease having taken the form of a force from a punch to turn opponents into dust, well, she couldn’t help but raise her hand and wave.

Win. Father said. Battles. Race. Everything. Win. Win! WIN!!

Queue the spread lips, and the acknowledgment of her ‘mother’ in the audience, and the tortoise beside her.
Slider Slider

“Beautiful day for winnin’ I reckon!” Kanni winked.
The advice to level out the engines was his reply.
“Don’t worry about me!” She said enthusiastically.
In her new personality. “Prepare to eat the dirt, sir!”

She bowed her hooded head, lifted its brim. “Heh.”

Queue the lights, the signs, cluing that it was time to go. So Kanni Kilran went with a whip in the wind, storming forth, determined to win. For Father!

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Valery Noble Valery Noble Slider Slider Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Hex Hex Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa The Vulptex The Vulptex Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Vivian thretis

Jace colis

J

i4xNFo5.png

image0.png

Sponsoring privately through bet: Hex Hex
Tags: open
image0.png

Jace liked betting on pod racing it was a good way to get a few credits for himself not that the senator needed the money being a senator and the owner of a business. He sat there watching the racers and listening to some of the conversations around him in the vip box he watched hex closely she was acting weird. Well wierder than usual anyway he seen info she was being held by corpsec pass over his desk maybe she was talking to her crew then he saw her take off and saw her wig get burned up it peaked the senators interest not enough to be seen. Outwardly but it did none the less the senator tapped a few buttons on a datapad waiting he was known for not being the most social person which seemed like a contradiction for a senator. But he liked results over speeches and people he accepted the position partially to try and get results in galactic alliance politics and saw events like this as a necessary evil of the job one he was partially glad to join.
image0.png

The Vulptex

Thief of Thieves. Ninja Master.

Obj: Life of the party
Outfit: Custom Made Imperial Uniform
Tag: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Sera Mina Sera Mina Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai Teckla Tane Teckla Tane
Bet: Vivian thretis

A black haired woman entered the VIP room. Getting permissions to do so was much harder than one would expect, but it got done. Falsify a few reports, hack into a few local stations, and make up a story. That was the hard part.

Sewing up a new imp uniform? That was easy. Now she just needed to stick to the story.

The woman only stood 4'7 in heels, but she made up for it with how she walked. Entering the room like she owned the place, the woman looked to the screens with an analytical eye. "It seems the race has begun, and yet it's the turtle that leads the race of hares."

She looked to the others, sitting down with her knee high boots crossing over each other as she took her seat. "Only time will tell if the race is already won."

R.bbdbb2431d1921192f33276a3bc9a71a

Obj: Da Race
Podracer: The Fox
Tag: @ Everyone lol

A brunette stood in front of the massive machine.

"...it's just like the van, but bigger." She muttered as she watched her friend work on the beast's engine.

"You're good to go Magician, now you gotta pull off your miracle." The blue haired girl, though now less blue and now black, gave her friend a thumbs up.

"...right." The brunette swallowed hard as she climbed in.

"Just remember that first turn is a-" She was cut off by the engines starting up.

Here goes nothing...

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
5ef2171675090.image.jpg

"What a strong start to the this epic Podrace!" Dish exclaimed. "It's neck to neck between Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot and @Slider!"

"The fan favorite Slider!" Henip added. "That guy is always patient and waiting for an opening!"

"Oh you got that right Henip!" Dash replied. "But so far this race can go either way with Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran are not too far behind in 3rd and 4th respectively. And the newcomers: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto and Vivian thretis The Vulptex The Vulptex are in a three way tie for 5th!"

"And the Powder Keg herself: Hex Hex is trudging behind! Does that girl have engine trouble or something?" Henip said shaking his fur filled face. "And Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa bringing a Speeder to a Podrace is like trying to jump into the fires of Mustafar! Come on already! I got money on ya!"

"Well were heading into the second leg!" Dish said. "We'll see if the positions will change!"

OOC: Second leg is staring now! Have fun guys!

Untitled972_20231121224810.png

Objective: Malicious Compliance
Tag: Jax Thio Jax Thio Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Slider Slider Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Ko Vuto Ko Vuto The Vulptex The Vulptex Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Vivian thretis Jace colis

• Arm mounted auto-injector
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Except her autoinjector currently supresses these

Untitled967_20231118221912.png
It was a bum start, normally Hex would be fuming at herself, but racing for the corpos was not the incentive you might imagine for the teenager. She continued racing, at least it felt good to have the wind on her skin and smell the fumes that those at the back of the pack were often subjected too. She reached down instinctively and started screwing with the fuel mix.

<<Get yourself together, we want you up at the front ASAP.>> her radio crackled over the din of the engines.

<<Well if you'd have let Zlinkq from block eight tune it up like is said I'd be half way to denon by now.>>

<<Prisoner ZT58526 is not allowed power tools, and you aren't going back to denon just yet>> he laughed back, actually allowing a little humour into his voice.

Hex shrugged and gunned the engine again, looking back over her shoulder at Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa who was right on her ass. The only reason she wanted to get to the front was to see if she could catch Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and get across the line near her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom