Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Eggman’s Invitational!: Podracing on New Alderaan!

R.bbdbb2431d1921192f33276a3bc9a71a

Outfit: Red Dress
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Fomys Marnarro Fomys Marnarro

The voice coming to Akiya’s aid was quite a shock. But at the same time her face bunched up in an angry expression at the way the officer addressed the clone trooper. ”I appreciate the help, but did you just say ‘Meat droid’ when referring to him? I assure you that all clones are people.”

If the clone was swayed in any way by Akiya defending him, it didn’t show. And the response seemed to ignore Akiya altogether. ”Local authorities are to deal with the crowds. Clone troopers get orders from higher up. Make sure that this doesn’t become a problem. That is your role. My role is to get this woman back to her station and out of danger.”

”This woman? Danger?” Akiya responded with a raised voice. ”His Excellency has a nice way of caring about my security. Only when convenient for him. As I said. I am watching the race. From right here in this seat. If you don’t leave me be, you and all your brothers won’t be able to keep this from become a huge problem. I put you here trooper. If you think that His Excellency’s orders are more important than that. I will prove just how wrong you are.” The trooper was frozen in time. He didn’t know what to do. He had been told Dr. Orime would come quietly. Now she was creating a scene and seemed to have back up in the police woman.

Outfit: Standard Uniform
Tags: Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

The shock that Fomys felt at the woman’s agitation to the derogatory term used for the clone was immense. ”I’m sorry ma’am,” Fomys was shocked to hear herself mutter. The clones were being used to maintain the authoritarian rule of her people. They had killed several of her friends during fighting for control. A few name calling incidents were the least of what they deserved. Yet insulting the woman was something Fomys did not intend.

The temporary shock wore out as soon as the trooper spoke. How could this woman think that ‘meat droid’ was anything less than accurate when hearing these “people” talk and act. Sure their DNA was human and they were built with the same building blocks as normal humans (or whatever species was used as the genetic template), but they did everything as if they were droids. Following orders only. No room for thought or growth. Just shields and guns at the disposal of “His Excellency”. What the clone said wasn’t terribly inaccurate though. Fomys’ job was to keep the crowd in line. And the woman might be doing something she wasn’t supposed to be. Though it was strange to hear the clone say she needed to be out of danger. What danger would come in watching a pod race?

The woman then snapped back at the clone causing Fomys to smirk and enjoy the berating that took place. The mention of Velran’s view of her security being selfish seemed quite spot on. A smile formed again as the woman took a stand to watch the race. But the smile disappeared when the woman hinted at the fact that she created the clones. This was huge. If this woman was who she alluded she was she could be a huge help to the revolution efforts. ”Listen trooper. I know what my job is, and who pays my salary. Seems like she’s important, but determined to watch the race. You run along and tell our boss you couldn’t find her. I’ll keep her safe and make sure she is back where she belongs when the race is over.”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Hilal gritted her teeth as she saw more Podracers starting to surpass her. Shaking her head she attempted to do another acceleration only to find out the engines were starting to overheat. "Damn it!" Hilal muttered. "Airbrake failure! It was blown too early." Hilal will have to deal with it for now there was no way she can go to a pit stop without losing more ground.

"Might need some help here," Hilal said trying to quickly access a diagnosis. "What do I do?"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Last edited:

Outfit: Red Dress
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Fomys Marnarro Fomys Marnarro

”It will be alright Trooper,” Akiya nodded to the clone. ”She’s a servant of New Alderaan too. She’ll do her job.”

”Not sure why I should trust either of you,” the clone sneered. He looked at Akiya and relented. ”If you are not back in your lab two hours after the completion of the race I will hunt down Officer,” he looked closely at the name printed on Fomys’ uniform, ”Marnarro and I will make her pay for not doing her duty.” Akiya nodded in response and waved the clone trooper away. She was surprised when he actually did leave.

”Thanks for your help again. But I really wasn’t in any danger.” Akiya said to Officer Marnarro with a smile. ”I am Akiya Orime a valued, but not exactly trusted member of His Excellency’s science team. He doesn’t think that we need breaks, or friends or anything else that normal people get. The clones don’t understand yet. Hopefully they will. Anyways, thanks for vouching for my safety. I’ll do my best not to cause you trouble. Though I will have to be honest, that doesn’t happen often when I’m outside of the lab.”

Akiya smiled and turned her attention back to the track where Hilal’s good fortunes seemed to have changed. Akiya frowned as Hilal ”What’s wrong?” Akiya asked no one in particular and stood up. ”Come on Hilal! You can get back into it! You’re a mechanical genius!”

Outfit: Standard Uniform
Tags: Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Fomys gave a bit of a growl as the clone gave a timeline and consequence to her instead of the woman who was just trying to watch the race. It didn’t take the mind of a trained law enforcement officer to know that something fishy was going on. She would gently prod a bit for answers now that the clone was gone. ”The lack of trust was apparent. Let me guess, your employment is not entirely voluntary. Happens a lot with these maniacal dictators. They want something, they just made it happen. Ethics completely ignored. I’m Fomys Marnarro, New Aldera Peace and Investigation Bureau. At least that’s what we were called. As for staying out of trouble…Don’t mind a little trouble when it comes to our fearless overlord.”

The race seemed to take the woman’s attention away before Fomys could ask any more questions. She hissed a little bit until one of the leaders, the young Mandalorian with a strong reputation of winning, had some mechanical issues with her racer. Akiya called out in dismay. ”So you favor the young women?” it was a crass joke for someone she had just met, but Fomys’ chuckle made it very obvious that she was only teasing. ”I wouldn’t worry too much. Looks like just a broken shifter. If she is a mechanical genius it won’t slow her down much.”

Copy-of-Chessa-Bossa-2.png

Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot Social Sponsor ♧
Inventory: - Lots of credits... - Lipstick - Mini holoprojector - Comlink - Gigglespice♧
Interactions: Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran OPEN
Objective: 2, Life of the Party ♧ Bet: Valery Noble ♧
Danger was certainly something that drove people to do the things they do, every sport, street fight, war, spice- the danger gave such thrills. As a normal citizen, Chessa would be unable to see soldiers in action compared to the general. Though she preferred the theatrics of gladiators, a controlled environment with cheer in comparison to the horrors of battle. The singer could only wonder what happened to her brothers, who probably turned towards that path in their lives in order to be 'honorable'. Whatever that meant to the Umianai family legacy.

"He is certainly the man of the hour," the singer muttered, with the amount of people desperate for his attention she didn't even think she could stand a chance to simply introduce herself. Politics were simply full of animals.

She cheered with everyone, raising her glass. As Kilran began to rant she realized that Tryk was doing quite well considering all of the big names participating in the event. Looking back at the uniformed lady, Chessa beckoned her towards Kilran for it seemed like the perfect moment to engage some interaction.

"Your daughter is truly fierce, definitely the most impressive contestant,"
the singer said as she casually walked up next to Velran Kilran. "What do you think of the current leads? Tryk Zhot is doing rather well," she asked, a question anyone in earshot could answer.

♧ Mentions: Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom