Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Podrace on Ossus! Looking for Racers, Techs, and Sponsors!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
posterpod.png

(Special thanks to Dizzy for the poster!)

Hello there!

After the massive success of the epic Podrace on Korriban, I've decided to host the next big Podracing event on the Jedi Praxeum's home planet: Ossus! It is the celebration of the re-establishment of Romi Jade Romi Jade Enclave Jedi Master and Podracer: Jax Thio has built an Podracing track fit for the epic event and he is asking any interested parties.

Like in Korriban, if you want to be a racer/crew member/support please SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD.

If you want to sponsor the race (as in contribute UCs or other prizes to the winners) either let me know in this thread or PM me or Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill .

We will be going by the Hoth rules for this race. For those who don't know what the rules are or need a refresher please refer to the spoiler box below:

Qt1qVDB.png

RACERS

SUPPORTS

SPONSORS

PRIZE SPONSORS

Here's to another successful Podrace! :)

Last edited:

Zavvo the Hutt

Z
Royce here and his company Upper City Industries are the proprietors of a Podracing team. He's willing to put up 5000 ucks for sponsorship and work as someone's helper (moral reprehensibility optional, the crimeboss is will be there for purely legal matters). If nobody bites I may have him get in a racer of his own...

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Page updated, if any racers need a support player than there's a list of people who don't have one on the OP, I've labeled them accordingly. If you want to partner up either tag them here or PM them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom