Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Eggman's Invitational!: Podrace on New Alderaan! Looking for Racers, Supports, Spectators, and Sponsors! (Event Begins: November 27th!)

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
x6xeHQi.jpg

Hello there!

It's Jax again! And boy it's been over a year since I've hosted a Podracing event! Now that I got that Podracing itch, I'd figured we end the year with an epic Podracing event set in New Alderaan! The mad ex Imperial Admiral: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran is hosting a Podracing event calling all racers, spectators, and sponsors to participate in this lavish Podrace that he built all by himself. Kilran spared no expense having his subjects build the large and unpredictable Podrace track and is eager for any Podracer to try it out if they dare. Not only will there be Podracing, but there will also be parties, food especially TAQUITOS!!!!!!!!

Yeah the Ratts Tyrell Foundation had tried to take this event down, but Kilran killed them all reassured the foundation that this Podrace will be a nice and clean track even inviting representatives to observe the race themselves. So people of all factions, get behind a Podracer, go to the VIP rooms to watch and gamble with other people, or be at the booths to watch! The Eggman's Invitational begins!

The Podrace will be following the Hoth Ruleset and it will be in the picture below:

Yf8gKs0.png

If you want to be a racer/support/sponsor PLEASE SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD!

If you want to sponsor the race (as in contribute UCs or other prizes to the winners) either let me know in this thread or PM me.

RACERS

SUPPORTS

SPONSORS

PRIZE SPONSORS

BETS

Last edited:
Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Wanna show off my racer and your skills?

(I forgot I was on this char and not Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom