Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish A-theft of the Clones! (WWS Raid of the OPA)

Buddies: In short supply, but currently The Fool The Fool
Villains: Turkeys Emus. A lot of freakin' turkeys emus. Also probably Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret | Herah | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull
Objective: Start the Deep Fry.

"I have been in some dark wars before, Hayato, but this is the most karked up chit I have ever seen!"

Wynter called out to his partner, while letting his revolver roar. The horde seemed unending, one after another coming in. He didn't even remember putting his spectacles back on. He had though, right? Maybe Roman had helped him in the chaos. Then he realized the slip of the tongue. Nobody knew about his past. "In da movies anyway," Added quickly there, trying to fix it right up. "-ya ever seen Netherworld Now? Fethin' crazy chit."

Oh yeah.

That was smoothly fixed.

Even had a nice little pop-culture reference. "You? Covering mah arse? Why don't you-" But before Wynter could finish that obvious thought, Roman had already pushed him into a walk. There it was either do or die. And he definitely wasn't interested in dying.

As the infernal screeches of the Emus echoed through the hangar Wyn ran for it. Ducking, sticking as close to the floor as possible, while crawling up the ramp and into the better vantage point. Skidding down behind the parallel cover. "Nice job, Ro, not a scratch on me!" Wynter shouted, before feeling a sudden ... burning pain in his hip.

Adrenaline was a schutta.

He looked to the side.

Down.

"...oh, feth me." Staring right in the eye of ANOTHER Emu, furiously chomping down into his side and refusing to let go. "OW, OW." Starting to slam the butt of his revolver into its head. "Die, you infernal creature of the beyond!" Howling at the top of his lungs as he beat the beast back.

The consequence?

Roman was still shooting at the three ladies on his own. Wynter would probably apologize later. Maybe.

Objective: Get Money
Allies: We Who Survive
Enemies: Whoever gets in the way
Tags: Open

The freighter's door hisses open to a squad of guards, their rifles aimed right at them. Lucien, flanked by Marc, Tre, and the rest of their crew, refrain from matching that action. Lucien flips his pistols towards himself and holds them out.

"Whoa fellas, relax. My team and I with the OPA, here to extract some high value prisoners before this ambush gets out of hand."

The guards look at each other in confusion before one responds, "We weren't notified of any arrivals for this dock."

Lucien looks back to his crew and laughs, "Not suprised buddy, this is way above your pay grade." Lucien flips his blasters back into place, "Now get out of my karking way before I have you and the rest of Dock X's employment contracts terminated."

Tre starts hulking down the platform and into the hanger bay, giving the guards no chance to respond. Lucien motions his crew to follow. He stays back to speak with the guards once more, "Shouldn't you guess be helping down at Dock A? Place is being shot to hell"

"Our orders are to remain here in defensive position. But I haven't heard back in a while..." The guard clicks his comlink to reach a superior officer, but only static greets him. The freighter's scrambler really comes in hand for times like this. "Nothing? Must be bad, I'd get over there if I were you. And don't worry, I'll have one of my guys hold this area down while your gone." Lucien patted the guard on the shoulder and rejoined his now advancing crew.

Marc turns to Lucien and shakes his head, "Won't be so easy the further we get into the prison, Luke."

"I know, I know..." Lucien says as he fiddles with his comlink. "I'm trying to get in contact with someone before we run into anyone else, was told the crazier the alien looks the more likely its on our side." He fiddles with the com some more, "Damn scrambler is messing with my own communicator, gonna have to walk a bit further in."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
OBJECTIVE 2: Theft of the Clones
ACTION: Shebs Protection Detail
TAG: Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron | Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten

Moral support, or that was what the idea was. Abaigeal was trying to get answers and even a solution to the sith spawn problem she was dealing with. Maybe in her mind it was a ticking time bomb, but Judah didn't really care. For one, it was Abbie, and he was going to be at her side no matter what happened. Second, she looked as tho she had not aged a day past twenty-five. There was certainly nothing wrong with that especially when it came to their extracurriculars.​
He was supposed to wait for her, as the appointment was meant to be a private one. Just being there was enough he had been told. Still there was that part of him that had a bad feeling about this whole thing. Even pulling up to the cloning facility itself seemed off. Judah did as he was told though, or tired to, he really tried to. The shadow and Jedi in him simply could not shake the feeling, so after waiting for a while, he followed, using the rafters of course.​
By the time he reached where the meeting was supposed to be, Judah had his feeling confirmed. Abbie was fighting... soldier, a lizard thing, and fire breathing rock. This was just lovely. She wanted to accuse him of being the definition of trouble, but here she was walking right into it. The larger vent opening was pushed out of the way as Judah dropped in time to reach out for Abbie's hand. If she took, he would lift her straight up and into the vents so they could make an escape.​
"You owe me... again... we were even after Denon... but this has me ahead again."

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 3 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite
Accompanied by: Five thousand (5,000) Churi, clad in Beak of Dooms and Armor of Dooms.
Allies: Agents of Chaos | We Who Survive
Enemies: Outer Planets Alliance
Tags: Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten Herah Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull The Fool The Fool Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret Van Bri'tsyd Van Bri'tsyd Fulcrum Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron

re3GLA.png

"Wish I'd brought a few crates of Liquid Ion Sugar with me," Scherezade groaned as the three continued to move forward, making their way between the rabid birds and the occasional laser sent their way. Man. She was really going to have to get those birds trained better for the whole friendly fire thing. She didn't want to have any reason to write "Died because of bird laser" on any of her side's people's tombstones. But, she wasn't adverse to writing that and "Teehee, so stupid they died because of a flightless bird" on the gravestones of her enemies.

They weren't too far from the entrance on their side now.

Close to it though, Scherezade paused, making violent gagging sounds. Her stomach threatened to expel all its contents and she waved her hands to her teammates to move quickly. It was only when they were a few feet away from it and she could breathe fresh air in, did she pointed.

"I think…" she said, almost mumbling on her word before she carefully breathed again, making sure the scent did not hit her, "I think a few of the birds have diarrhea. That's the only thing this smell can be."

But there was no time to delay on that. Shots had been fired - at them.

"KRAK YES!" Scherezade jumped into the air as something hit her armor. It didn't pierce her, but she could feel the bruise already starting to form underneath. About time. It had been too damn long since she'd had trophies to take with her from a good battle.

Ducking away, Scherezade removed one of her Whimsy Knives and threw it straight towards where the shots were coming from. She couldn't see who was shooting, but she hoped the knife would at least land close enough to make them swallow their spit. The knife spun as it flew through the air, headed towards the general vicinity of The Fool The Fool .

"Cover me a sec," she said to the others as she put both hands forward and began to raise them, the earth itself rising in front of her. It was an old trick in her book, one she'd used in a few wars before. Now, it was going to protect them. But until enough earth had risen up to form a protective cover for the three of them, she could do nothing but stand there, completely open, unable to actually fight unless she stopped doing what she was doing.

re3GLA.png

Scherezade threw a knife towards where Roman is but no one's expecting it to hit him, just maybe make him a little nervous.

She's also raising a pillar of earth from the ground to serve as protection for AoC.

Also, some of the birds apparently have diarrhea.

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons -(One is outfitted with Glitter Bullets), 1 R12 LMG, Half a belt (3) of Chaos Gas grenades, Half a belt (3) of Elemental Grenades
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit
ALLIES: Agents of Chaos | We Who Survive
ENEMIES: Outer Planets Alliance
TAGS: Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten Herah The Fool The Fool Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret Van Bri'tsyd Van Bri'tsyd Fulcrum Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron

Ab8d82G.png

Music began playing inside Sasmay's helmet as the trio moved along towards the dock. Shaking her head when Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter commented about the intestinal distress of the birds, she held back a laugh. "I mean, pod rides tend to shake things up a bit. Make everyone without a helmet sick." The birds with fethin lasers attached to their fethin heads made the trip a bit...worrisome in her opinion, but she was wearing a helmet at least. When they reached the dock doors, the rounds that were shot at them had the heavy weapons lady pulling the LMG out and spraying the whole area with laser fire. She did her best to not hit any of the big birds, but the blasted things squawked and jumped every here and again. Luckily the armor kept most of her shots from actually harming them.

The music was still going inside her helmet as the spot the rounds had come from were tagged, and anyone else moving tagged as well. She hadn't seen the other man just yet, but the whole room was being surveyed while she kept heads down with her covering fire.

Herah

H
Location: Tagging along with Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter
Wearing: Phase I Haywire Armor, Talisman of Counterspell
Wielding: 6 Elemental Grenades, R28- Precision Rifle, 2 Nightsister daggers, 2 K914-smgs,1 R91 Assault Rifle (All ammo to these weapons have been outfitted with Glitter Bullets, 1 Energy bow. 2 Raven Knives, 2 Whimsy Knives, 2 Phase Candles, Whimsy Shield
Tags: The Fool The Fool Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret Van Bri'tsyd Van Bri'tsyd Fulcrum Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron

While the smell wasn't pleasant her time on Dathomir dealing with rancors and all manners with it made her stomach handle as she walked with them, She immediatly went into a battle stance when a sniper shot struck Scherezade but didn't pierce, She saw the direction where she threw her knife before providing cover and set her rifle to its sniper setting and fired a couple glitter bullets in that direction. Wether they hit the target or the cover was another story it would melt whatever it struck either way, After she fired her bolts she created a dome of energy to help protect Scherezade from fire while she kept watch trying to find the person who fired at them while keeping herself within cover as well.

QUARANTINE WORLD III
DOCK A
CREW OF THE UNDOUBTEDLY - Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham
TRACK THREE

A knife struck way near home, made his breath short out. Blood ran down his cheek, a thin but nasty cut. Too close for comfort and where the hell was Rackham? The question was nearly yelled when a rain of fire, LMG he ascertained, fell down upon his position. The chaotic spray of rounds alerted him his position wasn't still given away but his cover was being eaten up.

Shit. Where the hell is that karker?!

He peeked from the side of his cover, saw the trio, assessed and found a short-term solution - a hanging piece of steel from the roof, probably damaged from the churi's reckless fire everywhere. Holding his breath, he fired at what still held the ten by ten roof tile of durasteel and it broke away headed down at the three wicked witches of the west.

Roman needed Wynter...right about now!

Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Herah Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Buddies: In short supply, but currently The Fool The Fool
Villains: Turkeys Emus. A lot of freakin' turkeys emus. Also probably Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret | Herah | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull
Objective: Start the Deep Fry.

TRACK FOUR

Outside of his own personal conflict everything was turning to chit.

Roman had drawn the attention of the threesome with his gunfire. Honestly, it was his own fault. Why would the man do that when he wasn't yet sure if Wynter was in position anyway? Exactly. In the meantime all manners of chit was being thrown their way. Most of it at Roman, because unlike him Wynter had been too busy with his own problems to draw their attention.

Eventually he managed to beat back the Emu though.

And shot it in the head.

Then spit on it for good measure. "Pfwaaaah! Fethin' fether." That was when Wynter realized what was happening to Roman. "Oh, man, Ro, I am sorry!" He screamed over the sounds of blaster fire and the Force being worked. Was that... it was glitter being thrown about too.

Which didn't seem like a big fething deal.

Until his revolver started roaring. Charged slugs being thrown, fast, towards Cull and deWinter incidentally. Because you didn't mess with someone throwing around glitter in combat. Those were clearly deranged and best left undisturbed. The fact that the glitter then started to EAT THROUGH METAL only confirmed this for him.

Roman could have that.

Keep it with the receipt, damn.

Location: You're in the prison, I'm in the prison, we're all in the prison! I think
Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 3 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite
Accompanied by: Five thousand (5,000) Churi, clad in Beak of Dooms and Armor of Dooms.
Tags: Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten Herah Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull The Fool The Fool Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret Van Bri'tsyd Van Bri'tsyd Fulcrum Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron

re3GLA.png

Covered by both Herah via dom and Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull via violence, Scherezade groaned as she continued to pull the earth from the ground, building the barrier foot by foot. Sweat poured down her forehead, indicating that this might not have been the simplest things to do, but when she at last let that final gasp out and dropped her hands, the pillar was ready; it was a sturdy thing, rising up a little bit above their heads, giving them a narrow fit.

A narrow fit hat wouldn't last; but while they were protected for the moment on the front, their top was completely open; or would have been, had it not been for the dome. Not waiting to see if it would hold, Scherezade launched sideways, making it out of its range, but also completely open to Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham 's shots.

The sound of birds was beginning to recede; uncontrolled and left to run at their own devices while their helmets pew'd the lasers, a location with no food for them began to hold little interest to them. We may only hope that they shall take a U-turn after they find the local McYoda's.

Back where it was mostly feathers, Scherezade rolled, trying to avoid the slugs, cursing all the while. Her armor had the resistance, yes, but not even that sort of resistance could hold out for forever; sooner or later, the damage would be too great and the armor too smooshed in parts.

And since time was of the essence…

"Shoot the motherkrakkers back!" she yelled at Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull and Herah, and ignited the shield off her armor. "NO MERCY!"

The pink snapped to life, adding a few more potential seconds of hopefully safety, and she dashed forward, ready to ram straight into @Wynter Rckham if she could manage it before everything broke apart.

Objective: 1
Allies: We Who Survive
Enemies: Whoever gets in the way
Tags: Open

Lucien and his crew continued their march down into the prison unabated. They could hear rumblings of blaster fire and explosives not far from their position. “The bastards are close,” Lucien uttered to those within an earshot. As they turned another corner Lucien shot his fist up, stopping those in line behind him. “Checkpoint up ahead, two tangos.” He turned to Marc and gave a nod. Marc mounted his sniper on the edge of the corridor, adjusted his scope, and took a breath. The others watched in eager anticipation, this guy was a real natural. At this range, you could bet the house on a two headshots. Marc fired to rounds in quick succession, and the guards dropped to the floor. With another signal from Lucien, they moved out.

At this point, the objective was to beat everyone to the prize (or prizes). Find the highest value target in the prison, bust them out, and otherwise cause some chaos before hightailing out of there. They got lucky with the dramatic entrance of whoever else came to this asteroid, gave them a real nice head start. As the team secured the checkpoint, Lucien figured they’d be able to access the prisons mainframe from there. “R8-T6, hook up to this terminal and get me info on the most valuable prisoner on this rock. Not working with much time here.”

It only took a few minutes to find the info they needed. R8-T6 suddenly announced the results to a now antsy crowd:

Prison schematics downloaded. Most valuable prisoner deemed-
://
Name: Xeagor Tharn
Height: 2m
Weight: 232 lbs
Species: Falleen

Imprisoned on Quarantine World III for (5) years and (8) months. Xaegor is known for his ruthless slaving practice in OPA territory. Has been connected to the Black Sun criminal organization. He stands accused of murder, extortion, racketeering, arson, and piracy. His imprisonment here is at the behest of the OPA’s more noble benefactors.

Lucien peers towards the rest of the room before throwing up his arms, “Why not? Sounds like a valuable asset.” He then turns back to the droid, “See if you can find me some more tangible items of value while you’re at it, come join us once you’ve done a full scan. I’ll need two men to guard this post. Rest of you? Lets keep pressing.”

Armed with a more detailed layout, the crew continued towards the first cellblock. Lucien was certain there would be more opposition soon, but was satisfied with the potential of a new, well-connected ally.

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons -(One is outfitted with Glitter Bullets), 1 R12 LMG, Half a belt (3) of Chaos Gas grenades, Half a belt (3) of Elemental Grenades
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit
ALLIES: Agents of Chaos | We Who Survive
ENEMIES: Outer Planets Alliance
TAGS: Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten Herah The Fool The Fool Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret Van Bri'tsyd Van Bri'tsyd Fulcrum Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron

Ab8d82G.png

The Music in Sasmay's helmet continued to play as she watched a shot come from behind the cover she was shooting at. Well, not her exactly, the helmet had tracked the outgoing shot. She looked up at the intense feeling of dread in her stomach demanded her to do so, eyes spying the large piece coming down on them as she dropped a hand from the LMG to brace herself with the jump to the side as best she could to avoid the debris. She watched the pink shield of Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter snap into place, her own feet found as she pushed herself up and grabbed a grenade off her belt, tossing it towards where the outgoing shot from The Fool The Fool had shot from.

Her attention shot back to Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham however when the revolver shots began to come in, her LMG beginning to lay down covering fire for Schez once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom