Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Place To Call Home (Epican Chronicles, Ch. 1) - The Family

The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae R RAV

She kept quiet while Star made her presentation to the camp with the hope of scaring them off without having to deal with them, she kept scanning the area and keeping an eye on the people who went in and out as she kept herself ready for if the intimidation failed.

However the reaction of the camp said it all atleast to her that they were not planning to leave at all, but she waited till she got the ok to move in but in the mean time she prepared her gear and a few other surprises including slowly giving the group cover under a light fog condition thanks to her alter environment ability from her armor.

Star didn't have a good feeling they'd back off, half of her was happy they weren't, she could show off to the underground here that the family was not to be trifled with or crossed lest that wished the infernal rage of the dragon. As she came back to the group she stood tall and looked around the group, R RAV was within the trees keeping a eye out good her nephew Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred was doing a good job. No doubt Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae was stalking closer to the enemy, a chuckle escaped her lips as she removed her buyce and sighed inhaling the fresh air of the forest she spoke

my friends I do not have high hopes that we will see a bloodless day, before I left they looked to be rallying together for a defense, while I respect their resolve to stand their ground this will be the land they die on....my orders are this....ANY WHO DARE RAISE A WEAPON! BE THEY OLD OR YOUNG, SICK OR STRONG! CUT THEM DOWN! My orders are the will of the Donna! Whoever disobeys them shall face punishment. They have a hour to change their mind or attack I want sentries on watch! You!

She pointed to raven acknowledging her presence

I task you with a important task, heed my word and you will rise glorious, you shall watch over us from above. When we attack you shall strike their sentries and cause havoc among them. Alert me if they approach us

With that she put her helmet back on letting it seal as he face shield came up in opaque mode

we wait now

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
CKzRyVGl.jpg

The Donna listened as her companions, Marcella & Mairead, discussed one of the items on the docket - namely, the warehouse & abandoned distillery near Epica's City Center. Pleased at Mairead's interest in the property, Ivory smiled, nodding in approval at the idea of a working Distillery & Tasting Room. "It sounds like quite the asset... if we can manage to claim it." She said, under her breath.
There was a little smirk as she adjusted her collar and signed <family business spot?>

Ivory gave her a thumbs-up, and grinned.

Turning to her boss now, she couldn't help but ask; "Anything catch your eye?", now taking a deep puff from her cigarra.

"This." The Donna replied, pointing out the small shop and angling it in the dim lighting for her Capo to see. "I don't know why..." She said, thoughtfully. "But, something about it... It's unusual." She said, glancing from the page to meet Marcella's eyes.

First up, the residences; beautiful homes, both, and quite expensive. The owners of each, the disembodied voice of the Presenter explained, had left Epica in recent months for parts unknown & had little interest in remaining to see the conclusion of the auction. Both were in affluent neighborhoods, and large enough to support their operations on Epica; but their proximity to the City Center & the existence of neighbors immediately scratched them off of Ivory's list in-terms of interest. The first, a large Villa with an underground parking structure, sold quickly; a rapid-fire bidding war began immediately between two individuals in the room with the younger of the two (a female Devaronian with dark blue skin) taking the win on a final bid of just over 2.4 Million credits. The second house was a unique design; a towering apartment home with five stories and walled-off acreage totaling an entire city block, went to a Pantoran Male seated at the very back of the room with few others showing any interest.

Next up was the Hotel, and it was quite impressive. The humongous building took up at least a square kilometer of space and dominated one section of Epica City's skyline. During the daylight hours, gilded halls & marble floors sparkled as inlaid minerals shone brightly in the well-designed open floor-plan which allowed an abundance of natural light into the building. At night, the exterior was well-lit in rainbow hues with the aid of expensive LEDs woven throughout the structure, and the interior of the building took on a unique Club-like atmosphere that reminded Ivory of Denon & its neon streets. The establishment was still in operation, but was being sold to fund a similar project further toward The Core. She toyed with the idea of placing a bid, but when the starting bid of 45 Million Credits was announced, she decided against it. She ogled at it, all the same - remarking to her companions that one day, she'd even like to visit for a weekend - but left it at that. When the bids eventually ceased, a slight, skinny, unassuming human man in his late 70's had won... but didn't seem to even bat an eyelash at spending nearly 52 Million Credits on a such a unique piece of architecture.

Ivory made a mental note to attempt to meet the wrinkled, simply-dressed elderly gentleman before the night was out.

A brief interlude was then announced, with the Auction's organizer announcing they would return in a few minutes & that patrons were encouraged to find some refreshments, seek out the facilities, and enjoy the evening's ambiance until they returned.

Ivory smiled at her companions, asking if they wanted drinks before waving Rohr over to them. In hushed tones, she instructed that Sirthee, their Rodian spy, subtly attempt to ascertain the identity of the elderly gentleman who'd won the hotel. Rohr would take their drink order, then do as instructed with a sparkle in his eye.

The Family had come to Epica, and was already making arrangements for the future.

Objective 3
1MH76x3.jpg

Fiddling with the settings on Jay’s binocs, she finally zoomed in clear enough to study the camp’s activity. What fragments she could piece together, through the foliage and structures disrupting her line of sight.

”Treebird, reporting,” she patched through to Jay. “Capo’s made contact.” She was still getting the hang of all these titles the Family had for themselves. The tall green Twi’lek was hard to miss, drawing the enemy’s attention to the center of the camp. “Camp’s looking busy,” she reported a little while later. Excitement arose within at the prospect of battle, though as to not allow emotion to distort her perspective, she paused to survey a moment longer. Doesn’t look like a surrender to me, she bit back the urge to comment. No opinions. Leave it to the leaders to interpret her word as they wished. “They’re reinforcing their defenses,” she stated plainly. One individual (Anatoly) quite literally stood out from the others, amidst the sudden rush of activity in the camp. Heeding her gut, it wouldn’t hurt to relay to Jay. “Sir, I have eyes on one presumed Human male inside the enemy camp, directing foot mobiles. Just KOed another guy—scratch one sig off that intel report.” She chuckled lightly. A tall stature would only make her enemy stand out a bigger target to her rifle scope. “Might be their leader.” Reading those authoritative cues came automatic for her, in sniping officers. If the worst came to it, the sooner they could strip the enemy of leadership, the quicker they could wrap up this mission.

She would descend the tree in time for Stardust’s return, who would back up her hunch about the enemy’s refusal for surrender. The Twi’lek’s speech, however, was a bit too radical for Raven’s liking. If not for her mask, the internal conflict would be written all over Raven’s face. As a lowly mercenary who had struggled hand to mouth, she could empathize with those who served tyrannical masters out of fear, too afraid to surrender under the wrathful gaze of their leaders. It’s only punishment if you get caught. She would exercise mercy at her own discretion.

”Yes, sir,” she replied simply. Now at liberty, she could trot off and slink around. Still a defensive position, battle uncertain, she would select a more suitable tree for a sentry’s post, stationing herself directly in between her group and the enemy camp. Creeping along the undergrowth, she then scurried up into the canopy once more.

And waited.

forest green camouflage · black-tinted visor (full-face helmet) · modulated voice
ymKzCNS.jpg

5m5qOKV.png

Objective: Peruse the auction
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

"Antonio... we don't need an Old distillery what are you playing at?" Evangelina giggled into her Ashlan husband's ears as he began bidding on the same lot as the other two bidders including the newcomer. He smirked and raised his board to offer another bid. "Of course not, but maybe a little expansion might be fun, the last harvest was generous to us. Besides, that new group are throwing some credits about, can't let the off worlders have it their own way."

"Fine, but don't go crazy please." she paused and leaned in again to put her hand on her husband's shoulder. "So it doesn't appear that they are locals, probably off worlders like you said. Not in the employ of any of other families. Maybe we should pop over and say ciao?" she laughed again and tapped his nose, causing it to wrinkle as he put his bids in.

"But you will leave the furred one to me, I know you have a type Mr Borgais"

It was Antonio's turn to laughed this time. "There is not a woman under Ashla's grace who could tear me away from you."

"Good, let's keep it that way, I'm going to go and get a drink while you have fun putting us in the poor house."

She walked off leaving the archbeacon to his own devices. Antonio continued with the bidding, he had no plans to throw unnecessary credits at this game, but he had to make the auction sporting for the young woman he was bidding against.

5m5qOKV.png

Objective 1
Change of Ownership

Objective: Research and bidding
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Viz Harridan Viz Harridan Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse

Mairéad wrinkled her nose as the bids reached the target number she had written in her guide book. Luckily the man with the ears had almost pulled his ear off before signalling and end to his bidding, but the gentleman in the corner, the one with the beatiful woman on his arm, he was the competition. Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora had encouraged Mai to go a little wild today so she would stretch herself, she had already made business projections of required margins, should she have to take out a loan from the Capo or the Donna, but there was options for shares in the business.

Focus Mai, she told herself, you did the sums before you got here for a reason. "This is quite exhilarating" she laughed to her companions Marcella and Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud as she felt her heart racing lifting her board one more time.

she glanced over at Antonio Borgias Antonio Borgias again, trying to size him up. He was alone how, "Just me and you now." she said quietly with a smile. He grinned at her as he raised his board one more time and she quickly flipped hers back up. She knew what she wanted now, this was going to be her little peice of the epican pie, and sometimes good pie was expensive.

There was more back and forth, including an opportunistic bid from an older woman at the back, she didnt stay in the running more than a single shot before it was back to Mairéad and the well dressed man. Just as Mairéad was starting to falter and feel she was over extending she saw him hesitate, tapping his board with his fingers and looking at Mairéad. This time he raised his glass instead of his paddle and the auctioneer rapped out the final bid to Mairéad, she had won.

"Ooh, I think I think i won," she grinned as she took a sip of her glass and toasted a return to Antonio just as his partner came back. "So, I might need to talk to one of you about a little business proposal after that fight. Either that or I can just hope the first lots of customers feel like paying me a thousand credits as drink." she held up her board again for the auctioneer to take her number down for the winning bid. Mairéad's heart was still racing but she felt so alive doing this. "I could get used to living like this" she joked to the others.

EW-031

Well, this is quite exciting!
image0.jpg

Even though EW was basically a droid brain and optic on a repulsor lift, something about the way she moved as she finally seemed to put two and two together was enough to show her confusion, and possibly worried.

"Wait.... You're..... But that's.... How would I not.... I'm a tactical droid. I'm not supposed to forget information like this. At least Jai being organic could explain a slight bit, or just being quiet, but...." The droid shook herself a bit. She was ok right? It wasn't like her systems were damaged. She was still fully functional. Issues would've come up by now. Right.... Right? Then she felt tingly. Was that the port? There was new hardware. She could tell.

"I'll... be following Dom now, and let Jai know who you are after this. This will be very interesting!" And so the strange floating droid was off. She do a few little hums as she went through the halls, noticing an open door, she peeked in, thinking it was the right door before hearing a scream. And jumping back.

"Oh.... Vactube. My bad." She'd quickly go down the hall before finally finding the door, and floating in and linking to the computer. Ah data! One of the bad parts of being away from Cloud Breaker. EW tried to find only the relevant data. The trade data, prices, the whos and wheres. She continued sifting through before spotting what seemed to be a list. It was names. That would be good.

"Names. Names. Names. Oh! Cargo manifests.... Hm.... There is a freighter that's surprisingly sparse. Perhaps it would a good place to start?"

Dominik Borra Dominik Borra Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

mEWKUlgGpl71cpjeRTqfdRQ7oqlvsrjwCibWmagjNqXRzKpPj-p7kqEvg9UjpPp-RNfXEms4Njip1eMkXNv8IBygExGedxIscQecNPqcgpgWFW-8IiY9_lOv6vfYgTaoeGq15Qy7wS4iRr9K5bXP0Xg

"Good job, Tree Bird. So we know they aren't playing nice." After some time his group would move back a bit to get word from Star on what was next. Obviously things hadn't blown up quite yet, but the Twi'lekk would confirm it. They didn't seem to want to be friendly. She noted needing sentries, and Jay would just nod.

"I can help with keeping some watch on the ground. Got a bit of experience." If allowed, he'd take a sentry position, and wait to see what would happen.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae R RAV Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

image0.jpg

Objective 2: Manifest Destination

EW-031 EW-031

A Game of Chess
Every time he was around Niki Priddy Niki Priddy , there was another thing that came up and his thoughts always started with "It's been a while since..." And this was the same. Her laughter. Her pure, sweet schoolgirl laugh. Not hidden by her trauma or her mods or anything. Unadulterated humor at Jay not recognizing her. He'd need to get the full story later. He left with a smile on his face.

~~~~~

Leaving the locker room he found Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree waiting for him. He was wearing the grey uniform all the workers did. While she was wearing her black skin-tight suit, black jacket, and her iconic helmet with animal ears. Talk about blending in. Dominik blinked at her but didn't stay standing there for long. "Hope you're planning on staying out of sight." He said over comms to the splicer as he moved. He had swiped a datapad so he looked like he knew what he was doing, looking at orders and then performing them. It was all for show though. He'd rely on the information given to him. "This isn't open to the public, staff only." And they weren't the only ones on the cargo floor. Droids moved around, carrying crates while other workers milled about with other cargo.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

Niki Priddy Niki Priddy EW-031 EW-031 Dominik Borra Dominik Borra
Cyber ninja - marcin przybylowicz

7rqb4Uj.png

She saw the door open and it was obvious he was taken back for a moment, this was the first time working with the individual and it was no secret that Dedata was indeed one of the Capo's of the family. Dominik almost made her chuckle with his comment, all it got was an unseen smirk. With a glance at the man's datapad she had connected to it wirelessly. The woman typed fast and as she typed the words they would also appear on the datapad in the man's hand. "Don't worry I've no intention on being caught. Besides droids are no issue and motion sensors keep me in the know where everyone is. Besides you got to think, most people in here don't want to be, just a tedious job that does not pay enough to worry about anything other than themselves.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

Swiping through her pad she let her thumb hover over an executable action then locked on to a droid. With a simple click it stopped all movements for a moment as the woman began to type down commands. The droid made its way over to Dedata and she handed it a couple of they short range EMP poppers. Wasting not a second it took them over to Dominik as she herself went on the move.

Dedata knew to be useful she had to work out how to clear the security room and access the full network. A few idea floated in her head as she looked around at the many droids. A handful missing would not get to much attention straight away once more a wireless slice began making its way around droids. A simple command, head to the security office.

The woman would follow them from behind while running a loop to the cameras along the route. No doubt it will cause a spook moment when four droids just show up without them noticing. Once reaching the more narrow corridors Dedata walked in the middle of the four droids. It was hard not to think about how bottom level workplaces all looked the same inside. Bland walls and many inconspicuous doors that lead into small offices or supply closets. Yet somehow the door for security tended to look the most plane that it did stand out. A basic tactic to try hide the room no doubt. "Activate lifeform scanner." Her visor screen changed showing life forms inside. One of them seemed asleep in his chair and the other was clearly not watching the screens at all but was on his com by the looks.

"Activate Echo location." Dedata could not help but feel curious about what the person on the other side was talking about.

"Dude, you should'a seen her man, a full frikin ten. Dunno how I managed to score a date with Lyssa but feth I feel lucky."
"Yeah yeah, don't have to rub it in though. Unlike you Flint, I've just no luck with the women, they have one look at me and run for the nearest starliner. Nevermind having this dead end job on this miserable world."
"Hey don't shoot yourself down man, you'll find a woman one of these days."

Dedata could not bare the conversation any more, if anything she was suffering from second hand embarrassment. With a light hand she knocked on the door.

"I'll call you back someone's at the door." Flint said with a sigh finishing off his sentence.

She watched the man get up and as he walked to the door she began typing the new commands to the droids. Incapacitate the two people inside. The door swooshed open and before having a real chance to react a metal hand clashed with poor Flint's face. Two of the clankers dealt with him as the other two moved inside to restain the man who was still asleep.

It was no more than a few moments for the droids to tie them up and Dedata finished it up by blindfolding the two of security guys. "Dee bout to plug in, wanna let the group know?"

"Mr Borra, Miss Priddy. Dedata will be watching you both from security. Also EW-031, beware of files containing firewalls. Would not want you to Ride the lightning as they say." The VI said trying to use a little humor. Dedata was not all to surprised given all the holovids she has watched as of late. It was a simple show about droids connecting to a terminals and getting short circuited.

9ga96je.png

Last edited:
Business, Espionage & Faith

M A R C E L L A⠀ F I O R A

'La Llorona'

"If you want it, it's yours," she tilted her head towards the boss, speaking softly as she implied she would pay for it, "I see what you mean, intriguing isn't it..?" she indicated towards the small shop, reserving her own thoughts yet being wholly curious as to what the
9yxNarv.png
Donna was considering. A few more auctions passed by before a brief interlude was announced, "
what's inside?"

As she waited for a response from the Donna, she turned to meet Mai's eyes to discuss the aftermath of the auction~ she was fully aware of who she had a bidding war against yet was reluctant to mention anything; "
this one's on me.." she trailed off, as if deep in thought as she offered to cover the expense of the bid, she was distracted.

At the approach of Rohr, she snapped back into reality before grabbing his attention, "
see if you can find any native spirits, I'm curious.." Turning back to her companion, she offered a coy smile following her offer~ she would respond to her questions if she had any yet she figured it best to let it be; the money wasn't much of an issue regardless.

Quickly, just as soon as it began, the auctioneer's voice beckoned for the bidders to once again take their seats. A flurry of eclectic individuals one more hurried to their seats for the remains of the auction; Next on our list, a gorgeous little villa a few miles from the Matriscan Mountains! Three attached yet separate small lodgings initially designed and built for the three siblings of the Rivest Family, ideal for those wanting a rural home, away from the hustle and bustle of the big city life; located on the edge the lovely coastal town of Velens with many local amenities on your doorstep!

Without hesitation, Marcy' raised her bidding card with the initial bid set at 680,000 credits; she had-had her eye on the property for some time now and was her sole reason for wanting to visit the smaller auction before the main event. A small bidding war ensued between a number of unassuming individuals before the final price hit 1,290,000 credits, a small price to pay for three properties located in one of the finest locations of Epica~ Marcy's new home.

"
That'll do!" she grinned to herself, finally happy to own a place away from the cities of Coruscant and Denon. "How 'bout this shop that's comin' up? Planning on biddin'?"

(Images)

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge

"Ooh, I think I think i won," she grinned as she took a sip of her glass and toasted a return to Antonio just as his partner came back. "So, I might need to talk to one of you about a little business proposal after that fight. Either that or I can just hope the first lots of customers feel like paying me a thousand credits as drink." she held up her board again for the auctioneer to take her number down for the winning bid. Mairéad's heart was still racing but she felt so alive doing this. "I could get used to living like this" she joked to the others.

Ivory chuckled, leaning back in her chair - relaxing for a moment. "We'll make sure you're comfortable, Mairead, dear. Money will not be an issue." She said, glancing about the room. The hum of conversation grew during the brief break, and The Donna noted Rhor disappearing into the crowd after a brief exchange ofquiet words with Marcella. "Congratulations on your purchase." She said, grinning at the young woman seated on the other side of the Capo.

The momentary evidence of distraction on Marcella's part seemed to have gone unnoticed; but Ivory, owing perhaps to her lifetime of attention to detail, recognized the sudden change in the young woman beside her. The Donna's eyes had wandered, picking up the handsome, well-dressed man seated off to one side of the room... recognizing the clothing he wore immediately as being a high-ranking member of the Ashlan Church. The Donna said nothing; allowing the moment to pass without calling attention to it, but inwardly, she knew some other game was afoot.

The brief interlude did not tarry on long, and the auction began once more in earnest...

Marcella's own purchase came up a few minutes later, and Ivory encouraged her Caporegime with a wide grin & a subtle nod. The Rivest-Family property looked breathtaking in the high-definition photos displayed for their benefit, and the few photos of the town of Velens in the background brought on a desire for a coastal holiday - this time, an actual holiday & not the "working holiday" they'd enjoyed on Lorinia. The bidding war was brief, but in the end, Marcella took the lead - at a cost which Ivory, herself, would have been comfortable with as well. "Fabulous, Marcella. What a beautiful home..." Ivory breathed, giving her friend a look of envy.
That'll do!" she grinned to herself, finally happy to own a place away from the cities of Coruscant and Denon. "How 'bout this shop that's comin' up? Planning on biddin'?"

"I am, indeed," Ivory replied. "For some reason, it caught my eye..." She continued, turning to glance at Marcella - an unspoken implication that, perhaps, she'd noticed other things too.

"...and for whatever reason, I believe we'll take a chance on it."

Stephen Rhor returned a few minutes later, bearing a tray containing three glasses of deep, dark red wine; so dark, in fact, that in the dim light of the room, it appeared nearly black. With a flourish, he did his best impression of a waiter offering the "finest of the house" to his three charges. The Donna reached out and selected one of the glasses, swirling it a number of times before bringing the rim of the glass to her nose. She sniffed, drawing the scent of the local wine deep into her nostrils...

...and almost coughed at the sudden, intense, earthy smell which struck her in the face like a hammer.

Tears blossomed in her eyes and she blinked a number of times, glancing at the two women beside her with a confused, humorous look. "My. I hadn't expected that." She said, chuckling to herself. She took a sip from the glass, finding that the liquid coated the inside of her mouth like oil - settling on her tongue with the distinct flavor of berries, tannins, and a strange coppery aftertaste she couldn't quite define.

The look of disappointment on her face would have been obvious.

9q2Hq0b.png

And finally, a quaint little hole-in-the-wall watchmaker's shop - the only one of it's kind on Epica - and a specialist in all manner of tools requiring fine dexterity. The shop had been in operation for years, and it wasn't even the proprietor who was selling it; in fact, it was the landlord.

And what a quaint little shop it was. Nestled on a nondescript street-corner in one of Epica City's middle-class districts, the building might have appeared - at first glance - to have been condemned; but to Ivory's practiced eye, it was merely a facade. A sign above the door, visible in Basic, declared the shop to be "Magrath's Nook", with faded lettering on the windows indicating the proprietor specialized in "All Forms of Fine Engineering". It wasn't merely a Watchmaker, she reasoned... but something much more. The sidewalk appeared to be clean, but the stones which made up the architecture looked as-if they hadn't been washed in ages. Drapery covered the windows, concealing whatever was inside.

The disembodied announcer explained:

"And now, for one of our last offerings on the list... donated to our establishment by a Mr. Gavvery, of Epica City, this delightful building is the only one of its kind. Mr. Gavvery, a local property owner, has decided to pass on this pleasant little shop, and we've decided to offer it to our patrons. Pictures of the inside were difficult to come by, but we've been assured the proprietor, a Mr. Taln Magrath, welcomes whomever purchases the location to visit him during regular business hours. The location specializes in mechanical engineering and all skills which require a steady hand - including the creation of fine time-pieces which are well-sought-after collectibles on the private market. We shall start the bidding at 75,000 Credits."

The Donna had shifted in her seat, leaning forward - inspecting the picture carefully as the building was described. Both Marcella & Mairead could see the gears turning within their boss' skull...

Ivory's hand rose immediately, calling the bid at 75k.

Nobody else in the room seemed to care enough to challenge her.

"Going once."

"Going Twice."

"Sold, to Number 172. The lovely lady with the hat."

Ivory sat back in her chair, pleased.

UEp7VOp.png

EPICA
image0.jpg

Objective: 2 - Manifest Destination
Weapon: 'Revy', "The Klaive" - PDW
Equipment: PCA/EA, Priddy Plates, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, Force Warning Necklace Pendant, Paralyzing Lipstick, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ship: The Tourist

She pulled the magazine out of Revy, examining the white tipped round that sat atop the magazine ready to be chambered.

She really hoped she didn't have to use it, but even a few shots to the lower half would get the point across.

"Everybody's going to the party, have a real good time." She bobbed her leg with the tune she sang, feeding the magazine back into the well and pulling the slide back with a slow ease.

She listened to the comm for any issues, closing her eyes and pressing the spot just behind her ears to shut off the augment on her eyes.

EW-031
The screaming party pulled their clothes up, one heading to the door to figure out where that blasted piece of floating scrap had flown off to.

A quick call to room service had a complaint lodged about the service droids being useless hunks of garbage as the operator on the other end tried to get details of the service Droid.

Coming up with a very different description than what their usual line of droids were, the supervisors desk alerted security to the presence of a possibly wandering Droid.

A sigh found one of the security officers pulling themselves from behind their desk before tapping the speaker to notify the front desk they were moving out.

Strapping the stun baton and Droid control plug to their belt, they began ambling down the hallway. Eventually stopping in to ask about the droid that had been seen between their call back and forth to the supervisor officer.

Dominik
The worker stared but said nothing, letting him through as they wondered about their comment. Moving off to the supervisors office, they asked for the schedule.

An irritated scowl was followed up with a reason other than asking for time off.

The supervisor blinking as confusion took hold. "We don't have anyone showing up as late to clock in. Give me a description?"

The worker nodded and gave a vaguely similar reference to Dominik as the rodian behind the desk buzzed. "A human. Dark hair. Average height. Wearing a uniform. Do you know how busy we are today? There's loads of them hanging around and the temp agency has filled up the absentees plus some."

The worker frowned, scratching their head before explaining the uniform they had taken was of someone that was due in later.

"Fine. We'll get someone to look into it." Assured of their suspicions, the worker didn't bother with much more before scampering off to fulfill their duties.

<"Gerardo?"> The rodian hummed over the comm again. The security guard en-route to the droid call answering.

<"Possible mix up with a temp worker stealing a uniform. Could you get someone to check it out?">

<"Are you chittin me right now?">

<"Busy back here or I'd have one of ours look.">

<"Yeah. I'll see who is closest."> The guard clicked over to another line on the comm and radioed back to the security office.

A wookie responded, the slow process of deciphering the words eventually finding the large being moving to deal with Dominik.

Celty
One of the offended parties was a small furry being that waddled directly up to her and pulled on the suit she wore.

"Excuse me. -Ahem- Pardon. But. This is a working area. And you're kind of in the way. And being rude. By smoking I mean. Could you please move?" The small being chattered at her, rubbing it's paws together nervously.

image0.jpg

Objective 2: Manifest Destination

EW-031 EW-031 Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Playing God Unplugged
Dominik was busy hauling a crate over towards Niki's ship when he spotted a fething wookie walking towards him. And he wore a uniform. Well, he didn't wear pants and the shirt wasn't buttoned up, but it was around his shoulders with the badge that declared him security. He even had a hat on. Dominik just glanced at him and kept going, like he was just doing his job. Inwardly he was wondering what to do to the massive guy. Killing him would be an incredibly tall order, especially without his normal gear. That thick fur and thicker skin would block his blaster shots unless he got some headshots in, but he was just doing his job.

He walked off the cargo ramp and made his way over to the next box after a quick check of his datapad, reaching it at the same time the Wookie reached him. It spoke to him, which was small turns of its head and that growling call they make. He could speak Wookie but it had been so many years, he was a bit rusty. He thought the Wookie said something like,

"Hey, are you supposed to be working today? You're wearing someone else's uniform."

Dominik just lifted an eyebrow and chose to misunderstand him. "Uh, Yeah, this is the right order. Supposed to be loaded into that ship there." He gestured over to Niki's ship.

The Wookie looked confused. "What? No, you're wearing the wrong uniform!" He pushed Dominik's chest lightly, gesturing to what he was wearing.

Dominik took it as a joke. "Yeah yeah, stop kidding big guy. And man, you got some strong arms! Hey," He bent down and picked up a heavy metal crate from the pile, and pushed it into his arms. "use those arms to help me out, would ya? This stack doesn't have any hover-dolleys." He checked his data-pad again as the Wookie took the crate. He was a little disgruntled from being misunderstood and being handed work. He went to toss the crate and Dominik's eyes widened. "Heyheyhey! That's fragile explosive material! Don't throw that!" He lied. The Wookie stopped and began examining the crate, looking for the required warning labels. "Just get that onto the ship, huh? Come on!" He picked up a crate of his own and began hauling it over to the ship. The Wookie resigned with a growl and followed Dominik.

Dominik reached the ship first and made sure the doors leading further into the ship were closed. He also muttered into his comms, "Have Queen turn off your Ship ventilation system." He was able to dig into a small crate he had prepared for other possibilities on this mission. Inside was a canister of compressed Nitrogen gas, and he turned the nozzle to start letting it out before the Wookie got inside.

He placed his crate down not very carefully, growling some more at Dominik. "Do I look like a fething dock worker to you? Who are you anyway? I've never seen you here before!"

"Yes, I'm sure this is the right ship." Dominik replied in a heated tone, walking down the ramp again. "The order says loading dock B12, that's this ship isn't it?!" He moved towards the next boxes. The Wookie looked towards the large lit indicators on the ceiling, telling what bay was what.

"What? No, that ship next to it is B12, this one is B13!" The Wookie said angrily, pointing to the signs.

Dominik looked back at the indicators. "Oh well, that's just great!" He groaned. "Why are the indicators in the middle of each bay? Why not put them over for easier-Aaauuuugh!" He feigned frustration. "Alright, can you at least help me unload what I've put in B13 then?"

"Of all things, that's what you understood from me?!" The Wookie frustratedly called after him, following him once more inside the ship.

"Of course I've understood you clearly! Have I missed something?" He called back before he took a deep breath and walked up the ramp into the cargo hold.

The Wookie walked in huffing and frustrated. "No, you haven't! You've missed everything I've said!" Dominik pressed the button to close the ramp before turning to look up at the tall Wookie, holding his breath and not saying a word.

"You're not supposed to be working here, you're not a worker, or at least that isn't your uniform, and you're loading cargo into the wrong ship?! What's wrong with you?" One of his massive fists slammed into a crate in his frustration, practically crushing it. Oh boy.

"And now you're just standing there staring at me?! Say something!" Dominik said nothing. The Wookie picked him up with both hands, lifting Dominik easily into the air. Dominik's eyes went wide and squirmed a little. "I'm thinking of ripping your arms off and telling my boss that a crate fell on you, popped you like a Juju bean! I'm gonna... Gonna..." The Wookies vision started getting blurry. Then he looked over and noticed the cargo door was closed. He looked back to Dominik.

The Wookie's vision was starting to haze, but he still had enough strength to kill however he held in his arms. Dominik threw a headbutt down at the Wookie and was pretty sure he hurt himself more than the furry man. The Wookie laughed and Dominik grimaced in pain, doing his best not to breathe but he was running out of air, pain building up in his lungs.

The Wookie separated Dominik's arms. He pulled them out to each side and he immediately felt the strain on his tendons and muscles, felt his right arm start to be pulled from its socket. But his left arm was mechanical and thus would be a bit harder to pull. Unfortunately, this just meant more strain on Dominik's right arm. He cried in pain but shut his mouth, trying not to breath in the Nitrogen gas filling the room. In desperation, Dominik sent a stiff workboot kick into the Wookie's groin.

The Wookie howled in pain and threw Dominik across the room. The agent crashed against some boxes and fell. His body hurt but he got up as quick as he could, running for the cargo door controls. The Wookie only groaned in pain for a few short moments before going silent and limp. Dominik slammed the button to open the cargo door and he ran out, keeping low and making himself cough to expel any Nitrogen gas he breathed and breath fresh oxygen.

That may look suspicious on cameras, but Dedata was supposed to be taking care of that, right? He got up fast as he could, picked up a random box, and carried it back inside. His face was red from holding his breath for so long, but once inside he turned the canister of gas off. Outside again he used his comms to call Niki once again. "Queen can turn the vents back on now please."

Objective 1
Change of Ownership

Objective: Research and bidding
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Viz Harridan Viz Harridan Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse

Mairéad raised her eyebrows at the generous offer from Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora she smiled and spoke quietly to her, "Thank you, you dont have to do something like that, but that is a lovely offer." Marcella would know Mairéad was often concerned with balance, making sure she was never found owing anyone, they could talk about it later more privately.

"I wonder who that gentleman was I was bidding against? Looked like a priest of some kind, this place is Ashlan faith if I recall?" she questioned the others, very tempted to know more about the man, for no other reason than a simple bidding war.

As the other two carried did their own lots, Mairéad continued reading the pamphlet, she could not fathom why Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud wanted the little watch shop? Anything that theh could do there could much more easily be done by one of the techs on the books. Maybe it was purely a personal interest, a hobby for her. But no, this was Ivory, there had to be an angle.

Marcella's bid was much more obvious to understand. The house looked stunning, and it's location was beautiful, rolling Epican hills as far as the eye could see. "Well done both of you, excellent wins there. Would love to see what you have planned. Is the blade coming up soon?" she finished off the last of her drink and looked at one of the goons gently tapping her fingernail on her champagne flute making the lightest dinging noise. The look on her face showed it wasn't an order, she knew she was just playing at being important with the Donna and her Capo, but the gentleman he was quickly furnished the three of them with further refreshments.

EW-031

Well, this is quite exciting!
image0.jpg

EW did a little hum as she continued to hunt through the data. So much information. She relayed anything that seemed important through comms until she peeked at the cameras.

"Oh! Well this is very bad! I might be in trouble. Saving as much as I can and starting evasive tactics." The little floating droid would then quickly save as much as she could store of what seemed valuable, then started looking around. Vent? No they'd probably notice. Box? Maybe. Clos.... Heck no! Not again. Wait? That lamp sorta looked similar to her. Hm..... Idea! EW quickly nudged the lamp, trying to hide it so she could sit in its place. Maybe this would work.... Hopefully....

Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Dominik Borra Dominik Borra Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

Niki Priddy Niki Priddy EW-031 EW-031 Dominik Borra Dominik Borra
The Streets Are Long-Ass Gutters – Paul Leonard-Morgan

7rqb4Uj.png

As Dedata sat at the terminal she had somehow missed the little Tynnan sneak in behind her till she felt the soft little tug on her skin tight suit. It was safe to say the woman reacted like any other person when she leaped out her seat almost falling onto the floor at the sensation of something that tickled by surprise.

"Excuse me. -Ahem- Pardon. But. This is a working area. And you're kind of in the way. And being rude. By smoking I mean. Could you please move?" The small being chattered at her, rubbing it's paws together nervously.

As she turned to see what it was it was instinct to set the four droids to guard the door and close it as they should have already. She knew the room was very low lit other than the many monitors casting its illuminations but the two unconscious security guards was still visibly tied to chairs in the corner of the room. It was safe to say she had never encountered one of its kind. She held up her hand in a gesture to give her a second. Dedata reached for her datapad began to type.

"My apologies. If my medical inhaler offended you I assure you that it was not meant to be rude. However I believe it is you that is in the way currently and in potential danger. I am here to update the security systems here, as I got to this room I overheard these two –" She pointed to the two tied up before continuing to type. "Where speaking of stealing cargo and a ship next rotation to get off this world. I did my duties to the contractor and restrained them. However I cannot divulge further information of my reasons being here to the employees as that was strictly written in my contract."

It was clear the Tynnan was having a hard time reading from a distance by the way his head would get closer and closer to the data pad. It explained why the small person did not notice the guards in the corner. Two of the droids moved aside unblocking the door but ready to pounce if needed. "I am sure you have much work to do so please do not let me keep you sir. Sorry I did not get a name. I am Fae an independant security analysis. Also sorry but I really must get back to my task and notify the boss about these two." The two droids that had moved away from blocking the door came up behind the Tynnan ready to escort him back to the loading floor.

Dedata returned to the seat and watched the camera's for when things was clear to continue the work. Her eyes checked the time and had clocked that right now the auction was going on. In a quick panic she sent a message to Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud . "Hey, mind getting me land. Something not to big, nice amount of nature around and a lake. If it's close to where you are gonna get for the Family that is even better. Just thought it would be nice to have somewhere a little private for the holidays or little get togethers with us capo's. Lemmi know high how you have to bid and I will shoot the creds for it."

9ga96je.png

Nfg578H.png

Anatoly "The Ox" did not take long to organize his rag-tag assembly of soldiers, tearing through the makeshift camp like a whirlwind; kicking over crates, demolishing a tent, and kicking over a boiling pot of stew so hard that it sailed half-way across the camp - splattering its steaming contents all over the ground. 29 men & women, spurred into motion by the rage of their gargantuan leader, ceased whatever jobs they'd been doing and armed themselves in preparation for an all-out assault.

Fifteen minutes later, the camp had entirely changed from its earlier relaxed state: Now, it was abuzz with activity as defensive positions were strengthened, fires stamped out, vehicles sputtered to life, weapons were loaded & made ready, and orders were given. A group of nine individuals, two women and seven men (each armed with carbines and grenades) were separated from the pack and stood off to one side; this small collection of Primakovs appeared to be the largest, most heavily-armed, and most ferocious, and silently stood at the ready.

Anatoly approached them, having calmed somewhat from his earlier bout of rage, and (making no attempt to conceal his instructions) pointed toward the woods with an angry stabbing motion of a finger. The nine heavily-armed gangsters didn't ask any questions... collecting themselves & their weapons, and exiting the camp in a fighting formation not-unlike that which most Infantry soldiers used on battlefields across the Galaxy. They appeared well-trained, carrying themselves with the self-confidence born of years fighting & killing...

But unbeknownst to them, their foes were no ordinary collection of mercenaries.

They would head into the trees, likely to search out & kill whomever they found waiting there.

The gargantuan leader of the Primakovs remained within the camp to organize a defense in case of sudden attack, arming himself with (of all things) a grenade launcher. His sister, the young blonde woman with the large sniper rifle, had disappeared entirely; likely using her small size and the commotion within the camp as a cover to take up an overwatch position of her own.

Along the northern edge, unbeknownst to The Family's soldiers, numerous explosive devices had been laid out as a trap for anyone approaching from that direction. Approach of any kind, under the beating afternoon sun, would be met with violence.

She had given them a chance, the apparent disappointment was visible on he rface as she let a breath out and closed her eyes. Though she was a force of nature she wished this could've been avoided to begin with, her face plate went opaque as she strode forth through the group as she spoke

let it be known we gave them a chance, a chance to avoid bloodshed, we must bow do what must be done. Main force move forward onto their camp, any and all resistance is to be stamped out, thateans any man, woman, child, sick, old, weak....if they fight STAMP THEM OUT AND FORCE THEM AWAY

A resounding cheer went out through the goons and cultists who began to move forward, taking a breath she spoke to her group

let the main force move up and make contact, we shall see how good their defenses are, R RAV ! You shall follow behind the main line, your mission is start poking holes in their defenses. Take out anyone giving orders disable heavy emplacement, these are your orders, everyone else shall move with me, I wish not to drag this battle on but to make this a swift and decisive victory

With her orders given stardust would began to walk forward at a rather leisurely pace

At the front

The goons and cultists began to move, they were not in formation, moving swiftly through the forest eager to be the ones to prove themselves and potentially have a place at the table, the forward party would be met with the goons firing upon them from different angles, the battle had erupted in a mix of chaos as some cultists themselves began to charge with nothing but a blade in hand in dedication to their deity

The sensation in the air made stardusts skin tingle and she couldn't help but get excited hearing the combat ahead of them...oh she hoped this would be a fun

Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

UEp7VOp.png

EPICA
image0.jpg

Objective: 2 - Manifest Destination
Weapon: 'Revy', "The Klaive" - PDW
Equipment: PCA/EA, Priddy Plates, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, Force Warning Necklace Pendant, Paralyzing Lipstick, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ship: The Tourist

Niki hummed to herself, going to the door to listen as something seemed to be making a ruckus outside. Her once docile expression changing to disbelief as she wondered if the others were in trouble.

It wasn't a huge ruckus at least, but workers seemed to be talking a bit more, and passing by the room she picked up snippets of conversation.

Then there was the request of her AI that she had engaged with little more than an affirmation.

"Let's take a stroll then." Her words falling between a deep sigh and amusement.

Sliding Revy behind her back and into the jacket, she left the room and locked it behind her, keying the entry to a remote system on her datapad as she put her hands inside her pockets and wandered down the hall.

A large desk with a Rodian behind it watched her silently. She had cut through an employee entrance to get to the back Halls, and it was plain with her wandering gaze she wasn't supposed to be here.

Her brow arching in curiosity as they rose to cut her off from getting too close.

"You can't come back here. You need to-"

"Have you seen my dog? Big hairless thing except for the top of his head. I lost him a while ago. He likes wires and making holes." She spoke with an airy tone, staring unblinking at the being with a too large smile. The rodian was taken aback by the sudden blurt of information.

"I. I haven't heard anything about a dog. Ma'am are you. Are you okay?"

"He can be really mean if I am not the one to find him. Is there a bathroom back here? Last time he cornered someone in the stall and was trying to eat their shoe." She continued with the very much gone and away tone, eyes wide and expression all too happy.

"I. What? Are...let me. Do you have a room?"

"My Droid left me alone. And the kids too. I don't remember which one it was. How did I get here?" She kept up the ruse, Rodian stumbling for someone to help before they took her arm and began guiding her back to the guest area.

EW-031
Gerardo the guard poked his head around the corner, certain he had heard something from the room. A scooting sound maybe? If that was the case, it had been a strange one.

He held the flashlight up, waiting to see a Droid eye follow it. That's what droids did right? The followed light he reasoned to himself.

Of all the droids that worked the menial tasks, he'd only ever actually interacted with one taking his food order, and that had been through the terminal. He frowned, looking over the rooms terminal connection as he grumbled frustration about it being dim in the room. He set the flashlight upright, directly next to EW and scanned the room with his eyes.

Clicking his tongue as he looked around, he made for the closet first thing, taking the flashlight with him and sneaking up to the door after moving hallway towards it as though he hadn't promptly announced his presence making noise.

Dominik
The wookie went down, the AI venting the cargo bay and returning it to breathable atmosphere. The comm on his shoulder quiet for the moment. The Queen Mother that Niki had manually tethered into the ships systems rather amused by the display.

Several Crewmembers appearing at the other end of the gangway in the cargo hold with a curious look. Nodding in silence to one another, they arranged the boxes in such a way that an accident did indeed seem like the most appropriate incident inside the cargo area rather than a fight.

The Queen Mother altering the footage aboard the ship to match the scene they were building and to make the wookie the aggressor inside the private area.

Celty
The Tynnan stared at her briefly before she explained what had happened, holding a paw in front of its mouth in surprise.

"Oh jeez. Well. Thank you I guess. And I'll explain about the medical inhaler. Hmm. That's troublesome." The tynnan wandered over slowly to the two tied up guards and delivered a small kick into ones shin.

"Always the new faces bringing trouble." They muttered before walking out and into the mess of bodies waiting for them.

"Alright. It was a tech person coming in to update the software. It's a medical inhaler I was told. And they caught two of the guards planning a heist. I'll be back but everything is under control for the moment. They even brought Droid guards to make sure everything went smoothly!" The Tynnan happily squeaked before heading to the supervisors desk to report the development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom