Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech BURN CORPO CHIT Tee/Tanktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

tNYCCZ6.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To make an Item of casual wear
  • Image Source: X X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Casual wear
  • Weight: Weightless
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: None
    • Kinetic: None
    • Lightsabers: None
    • Other: N/A

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • N/A
STRENGTHS
  • Statement - Wearing this tee/tank top sends a message to those Corpo Laserbrains... DOWN WITH THE COPERATIONS, DOWN WITH CAPITALISUM!

WEAKNESSES
  • Offers no protection - Its made of Chersilk even the rain will get to you.

DESCRIPTION

This Item shows a statement or perhaps its just a style to some. The item was developed as a part of a line of casual clothing. After all so many run around these days in bulky armor or drab robes. Why not mix it up a bit wear something to just go out in for day to day life. Going to your local bar, do you need to be wearing something that can take a tank round to the chest? The answer is probably not depending in which town or slum you are living it up in. Now you may be asking, well okay is casual Tee, but what protection does it give me. The answer is none at all its that good at not protecting you that a down pore will make you feel like you just got out of a lake after swimming.

Last edited:
Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

The overall concept is fine and I appreciate the "rage against the machine" vibe but we need to remember to keep the general feel and theme of Star Wars alive. Shit doesn't do that. Instead, you'll need to use the Star Wars version "Chit" in this and any edgy/cool future items.

If you need help with a new image (unless you want to remove it) let me know but otherwise, after you make adjustments tag me when it's updated and I'll get you on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom