Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smalldivrose.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn
Song:Let’s get ready to rumble

She stared across the arena at the bear of a Mandalorian she was facing off against today. The distinct urge to find the mir'sheb who had arranged this match up and kick their shebs’ was strong. She knew how to fight a larger opponent than her of course but these kinds of fights, win or lose, always meant a sore morning for her the next day. She would be essentially performing the fighting style known in boxing as outboxing. Sticking outside of her opponents range and exploiting any mistakes.

Akaanir jahaala!

She called out to her opponent, giving the big man a nod. The nice thing about these fights she thought as she waited for the start was that at least the matches were essentially exhibition matches rather than carrying any weight behind them. She grinned behind her helmet at least today wouldn’t be boring.

smalldivrose.png

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Song:Halo Theme

Araia stood in the bullpen waiting on the gate to drop and her opponent to be revealed. As she waited she chanted one of the many war chants her mother had taught her over the years. She agreed to fight today as it would be good practice for her especially as she spent so much of her time at the forge rather than on the battlefield

“After all even a beskar blade needs its edge maintained”

Her opponent intrigued her. She was another smith like herself. Not too much taller, which was a unique experience for the 4’9” Mirialan. She was used to practically everyone being taller than her. All in all she was looking forward to this match.

smalldivpurple.png

smalldivblue.png

"Akaanir jahaala!"
Kalðr's opponent called out to him. It was an odd phrase. Perhaps it was a slang term that came into popularity while his family was away on Hoth. At thirty-two years old, Kalðr had no desire to learn slang. He really was not keen on speaking at all, if there was no need for it. Still, the meaning of the phrase was easily understood.

The woman did not seem to want to make the first move. That was understandable. One did not simply charge a large adversary without knowing how it would move or react. The thing was, Kalðr was at a bit of a disadvantage here. Sure, he was bigger and stronger, but he was trained to take on much larger beasts or squadrons of enemies. He lacked experience with straight one-on-one duels. And this woman had the build and stance of a pilot, which meant she would have incredible coordination. Still, he was never afraid to step up to a challenge. And considering it was a friendly exhibition bout, there was no reason why he could not make the first move himself.

Kalðr unwrapped himself from his snow bear fur cloak, the temperature around him dropping as he did so. Throwing down the cloak, he grabbed Htagir'karyatr from his back. Activating his gravpack to counter the weight of his heavy infantry armor, he closed the distance at a surprising speed. As he reached the woman, Kalðr deactivated the gravpack, so that his weight would carry even more momentum into the swing of the giant ice hammer. It would be an utterly devastating blow, if it hit, but Kalðr was sure the woman would be able to dodge the attack. He mainly just wanted to get the fight underway and keep her on her toes. This was meant to be fun, after all.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
q9TpQyh.png

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal was distracted hanging out with Celt Saxon Celt Saxon that she almost forgot that she had to participate in a duel. It was good thing that she constantly reminded herself along the way but still hanging out and making a new friend especially with a fellow Mandalorian was an amazing experience. Celt was beautiful, smart, and Hilal shared a lot in common with her in terms of technology and love for vehicles. Hopefully, she was in the crowd somewhere watching Hilal getting ready to steal the show.

"It's my first ever duel on Mandalorian soil." Hiall whispered to herself. "It's time for my people to remember the name of Hilal of Clan Vizsla!"

She flew in the air circling around as if trying to show off in front of the audience before dropping in front of her humble opponent. "An arena like this is pretty intimidating," Hilal said to Araia Bralor Araia Bralor . "You're first time too? Let's give these Mandos a show that they'll never forget!"

ny8jT3X_d.webp

Shattering.jpg

"But he made a choice that benefitted two peoples - though yours may force a dichotomous decision that may yet benefit one over the other...."

With a sigh, the Mandalorian walked through the crowded streets of the grand festival. They were all drinking, eating, laughing, being merry. She looked around at these people. Her people. She grew up on Archais, learned to be a Novanian Shaman of her Arkanian people. But she also grew up training as a Mandalorian warrior, learning their, her, creeds and culture. She knew Mando'a by heart, she had the Catechisms and Resol'nare memorized. She was trained not just to be a Mandalorian fighter, but raised as one of their people. The words of a Novanian Ancient rolled in her memory as she continued to fear for her future and her place in this galaxy.

"Be strong, Jac'Eli'Serum. You carry a heavy weight. But, you are not alone."

Elise heaved a heavy sigh as she paused in the streets. She looked around, at her people, as they joyfully celebrated and partied in Tor Valum's grand streets.

How can you say I'm not alone, when I now know the atrocities already committed in the Enclave's name? And how can you say I'm not alone, when I alone feel opposed against it?

She adjusted her winter coat. Even though she had no beskar'gam on, she had a large black Mandalorian Mythosaur symbol on the coat's back. Her black cloth pants were warm like the coat, and her fur boots scuffed against the cold stone road. On Archais, the tropic weather graced Elise with the freedom to take her shoes off and run barefoot through the rainforests and swamps. Kestri was the complete opposite of her own planet. Polar opposite, literally. The arctic climate made her shiver, even underground. She fiddled with her gloved hands as she noticed a stall with some jewelry for sale. Pulled from her brooding, the mud hybrid walked towards the vendor and bent down, placing her hands on her knees as she looked down at the metal, wooden, and gemstone crafted adornments. She felt the initial sensation of someone looking at her for a moment; but the Force did not warn her of any threats, so she paid no mind to it. It was a crowded city street, after all.

She looked up to see a Mandalorian woman with a Clan Bralor symbol on her chest. They smiled at each other as Elise pointed at a certain piece. "I like this one! Is it made of..."

She paused, trying to look back on the various gemstones her mom crafted with through the years, "... Garnet?"

The woman chuckled, "Ruby, actually."

Elise's face fell. She knew nothing about crafting.

Anything.

The woman reached into the display and pulled out the necklace in question. The necklace was a metallic silver, bearing a medallion of a krayt dragon, curled up and coiled, with a bright red gemstone in the center.

"Do you know about krayt dragons and their pearls?"

Elise smiled a bit. That was something she knew. "Krayt dragons, a species local to Tatooine. The Tuskan people hunt them to test their honor sometimes. Some Mandalorian tribes have used hunting it as a rite of passage as well. The 'pearls' are actually kyber crystals inside the animal, shaped and pressured through time."

The woman nodded, "Mmhmm!"

Elise was happy to turn around, pulling her long, blonde hair out of the way and showing off her Clan's symbol to the woman. She looked back to the woman over her shoulder. The woman smirked, "Clan Krayt? No wonder you know about it. Hmm, is red your favorite color?"

"Maybe." Elise shrugged and turned to face her again, "How much for this necklace?"

They talked expenses a bit and exchanged pleasantries. The woman laughed at the revelation that Elise's mother was a skilled Forgemaster, while Elise had no idea how to shape raw material or run diagnostics on a holocomputer. A couple minutes passed, and Elise was leaving the stall with a new necklace wrapped around her neck. The Mandalorian beamed proudly as she skipped a couple steps forward, her hair bouncing off her shoulders. She slowed again as she entered a thicker crowd. She blinked for a second as she treaded carefully between her fellow vod. Then, a fateful occurrence. Her shoulder merely brushed against another person's.

Suddenly, memories barraged her mind, striking fast as lightning and swallowing her like the thickest tar.

A young boy, watching his mother get dragged away. The young boy, sold into slavery. Cruel Hutt masters glared down at him with amusement in their eyes. The boy, thrown into a pit, looking up to today's opponent in the fighting ring.

The boy, older and free, spoke with a shaman as he vented his heavy heart for his father's sins. The boy, watching in disappointment, as the Enclave turned darker and darker. The boy... walking through a crowd of people, with greedy eyes devouring the appearance a young woman in the crowd, bent over to look at some jewelry.

Just as fast as the memories slammed into her, the memories were gone again. The girl gasped, bringing her hands over her mouth as she bent over. Sick feelings of disgust, somber oceans of sorrow, and burning inner rage all swarmed around her as she stood there, shaking.

At this point, the rest of the crowd was gone. Only these two people, memories exchanged through a bout of psychometry, stood in the street. Tears in her eyes, the girl swirled around to see that boy, Darius Mereel Darius Mereel , standing there looking back at her. Elise's eyes were wide as tears slipped down her red cheeks. She stammered for a moment, then -

"I-I am so sorry! My psychometry just reacts to any physical contact sometimes! I didn't mean to-to pry or invade your mind like that! I-"

As awkward as she felt, the embarrassment of her figure being admired by this very man in the back of her mind, her sympathy was ever present in the forefront of her mind. Her shocked face turned to one of sorrow and compassion as she softly spoke.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. You didn't deserve it..."

Unable to maintain eye contact, she blinked shyly away. Her care and sympathy were far more apparent, however, as her kind face remained soft and melancholy.

And so, they stood there in Tor Valum's streets. Two individuals who by chance - or by the Force itself - melded memories by the brushing of shoulders.

1NE7Q7Q_d.webp

Last edited:
q9TpQyh.png
Engaging: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr
Gear: In bio

Siv beautifully dodged Yuri's swing and grabbed hold to throw the Shistavanen to the ground. A grunt escaped Yuri, but he didn't have much time to process how he ended up in this position as Siv hurled a punch at him. He jerked his body to mitigate the punch and wrapped his legs around Siv's arm as he grabbed hold of his fist. "Pretty sure... they didn't include... geriatrics, my guy." He grunted between his actions, before taking off with his jetpack to try and drag Siv along the ground.

Not waiting to give him breathing space, Yuri let go of his pistol entirely and grabbed hold of Siv's arm to activate his gauntlet's stunner. Keeping up with his relentless attacks, he let go of Siv to let the man crash to the ground while he circled around, unleashing the flamethrower in his vambrace to bathe the man in flame. Arguably a dangerous move, but he doubted that someone of Siv's caliber wouldn't have proper insulation for something like that.

"Tell you what, uncle, I beat you and you pay my dad back for the bail money!" He cackled with a laugh similar to his mother's as he touched down for a moment. He needed to conserve his jetpack's fuel. "You thought you're goin' against some random runt, huh?! I'm Yuri karkin' Maji, bro!" He practically roared in an adrenaline-fueled, battle-thirsty high.

ny8jT3X.png
Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Shai blinked as a very familiar voice spoke up beside her. Turning to look at Gwyn, a warm smile crept onto the old dog's features as she shoved another Mando beside her off his seat. On queue, Gwyn sat down and ordered... food. "You know that's not why people normally come here, right?" She teased with a chuckle. Waving the bartender over, she ordered Gwyn a mug of Ne'tra gal and sat back for a sip of her own drink.

It was good to see her again. After everything that happened between them, a peaceful moment was something she cherished. She had her kiddie back.

"I know I'm being a downer. I always am, aren't I? But..."

"You and Mevia both were at Rodia, right?"

"What do you think about it all? Rodia, the Crusade..."

A strained sigh escaped Shai as she downed her drink. "Yeah, I was." She remarked, somewhat irritably. "Didn't see much of Mevia, but she was way too hot in that situation." She explained as her crimson gaze turned to Gwyn. "She reminded me of you a bit when you were her age. Just... not right. Too hungry for war. Focus is on the wrong people." She didn't want to talk about the crusade. She dreaded it, feared what it would lead to. What it would cost her in a time she was trying to cherish.

But Gwyn wouldn't let it slide. Something was eating at her. "Crusade's necessary. We lost ground, we lost security and we need it back. Those planets who called us allies a few years ago turned their back on us. If they think they can push us around to benefit their own selfish desires, they got another thing coming. But..." She looked into her empty mug for a few long moments.

"Starting a war with the Alliance isn't something we need. Starting a war with the Jedi, though." She shook her head and slid her mug away. "We shouldn't. And I won't pick up my guns at our allies that stood by us in times we were vulnerable. Nobody here will remember, but I do. I remember when we retook Mandalore from the Sith. It was the Jedi that helped us, it was the Jedi that reached out to us for over forty years. I'll put a hole in Siv and Kranak myself if either of them expect me to march against my sister and her people." She blinked at the realisation of what she said and looked at Gwyn. "No offense." She remarked with a shrug.

ny8jT3X_d.webp

enclavediv4.png

"Yeah, I was. Didn't see much of Mevia, but she was way too hot in that situation. She reminded me of you a bit when you were her age."

Gwyn scoffed at that. Gwyn had a lot anger issues back then, understandably. But hearing that Mevia's own anger has translated to her performance in battle worried her.

"Just... not right. Too hungry for war. Focus is on the wrong people."

Gwyn frowned, looking down at the drink Shai Maji Shai Maji had ordered her. This was... very disturbing to hear. That Mevia indeed was one of those youths. She haplessly moved her food around her plate with a fork as Shai continued on.

"Crusade's necessary. We lost ground, we lost security and we need it back. Those planets who called us allies a few years ago turned their back on us. If they think they can push us around to benefit their own selfish desires, they got another thing coming."

Gwyn nodded in agreement, eyes narrowed. She agreed with every word. She felt the disgrace and anger that came with being treated like nobodies, when the Enclave was once the shining jewel of Mandalore's recovery.

"But... Starting a war with the Alliance isn't something we need. Starting a war with the Jedi, though. We shouldn't. And I won't pick up my guns at our allies that stood by us in times we were vulnerable. Nobody here will remember, but I do. I remember when we retook Mandalore from the Sith. It was the Jedi that helped us, it was the Jedi that reached out to us for over forty years."

Gwyn made a face, like she had found a bone in some bantha roast. She looked back up to Shai as she ranted sorrowfully on.

"I'll put a hole in Siv and Kranak myself if either of them expect me to march against my sister and her people. No offense."

Gwyn snorted in amusement, "None taken. I have no idea what my Buir is thinking either."

She frowned again, clenching the eating utensil in her fist. "It bothers me that the the Galactic Alliance and Jedi word things like they own us. 'Unauthorized,' 'Unsanctioned.' Hmph! Unauthorized attacks my ass, Mandalore will do whatever it damn pleases."

Gwyn lowered her fork to her plate, her tense body language softening. "But, I agree that aggression towards the Galactic Alliance is a bad idea; even simply from a strategic point of view. They outnumber us one hundred to one, and they have all the stability, resources, and money we do not. But also, yes, the Jedi have helped us a lot. I may not necessarily like them, but we still owe them for being true allies towards us. And what did Siv do in return?"

She scoffed at the answer: his actions on Rodia. She shoved her food aside and glanced at the beverage Shai had bought her. Gwyn still was harshly opposed to drinking. Where her thoughts were headed though, she was contemplating a light buzz.

"I'm worried about the future, Buir. The Enclave still is far from what it used to be, and talk of crusades and glory are in the air. And these kids, from this newest generation."

Gwyn huffed, "Karking kids. I swear to Manda they have no idea what they're baying for. War, destruction. Misery. Nothing good comes from pointless conflict and loss. We know the sorrows of war, but they desire the euphoria of bathing in blood and dancing in the ashes of their wake. What are they thinking! The morons! Those little snot nosed morons!"

Gwyn had to pause for a moment. Her emotions were boiling over. She sniffled, lifting a hand and wiping her teary eyes.

"Mevia. Oh, Mevia. My Mev'ika. I sensed her restless rage the moment she walked into my life. I tried so hard to help temper it down. Give her a normal childhood with happy memories. Teach her to exercise and fight; to healthily rid herself of her angry energy. I taught her what I thought was right. I tried to teach her compassion as well as justice..."

Tears slipped down her cheeks as she looked to Shai in despair, "Where did I go wrong?"

She closed her eyes as she wept softly. Tears dripped off her jawline. "I love her so much. I don't want her to be what I know she is now. But how do I stop it? Even Kranak's training didn't teach her restraint. I'm not giving up on her, but it feels hopeless..."

She looked back down to the unappealing food and drink before her. She lowered her head.

"Did you ever feel like this with any of us, Buir? Me, Vulcan, Eliz?"

smalldivrose.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn
Song:Let’s get ready to rumble

Well that’s one way to start a fight she thought as the massive man charged towards her to her surprise the man launched into a leaping strike without the aid of a jetpack swing down at her. She dove to the side rolling to her knee, her ion pistol in hand already coughing out two bolts of ionized fury towards the man. Whatever tech he had that allowed him to jump like that she certainly didn’t want it working for the remainder of this fight.

“I’m in deep osik if that thing hit me”

She muttered to herself rising to her feet watching for her opponents next move.

smalldivrose.png

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: @Hilal
Song:Phenomenal

She shook her head at her opponent's antics but she was grinning behind her helmet's visor. She twirled her grav hammer experimentally and gave it a quick double check that it was set to the lowest power setting. No sense anyone getting hurt today. She did the same with her saber insuring that it was on practise sting setting.

“In an arena this size yes but definitely not my first arena fight.

She banged her hammer against her chest plate and it rang with a satisfying clang.

“Let’s fight!”

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png

COLISEUM
Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Korso was already running once the axe left his hands.

Plasma energy erupted into a shimmering blue disc. Her draw was fast and Korso barely had time to lower the vambrace before stun bolts splashed off. When she holstered her blaster he deactivated his shield eager to confront the Clan Krayt warrior gauntlet to gauntlet where he presumed his size and reach would offer some advantage.

She aimed a fast kick at his legs which he managed to deflect. Korso brought his other arm up to block her punch only for the crushgaunts to knock him off his feet. Suddenly vulnerable he activated the flame projector in his other vambrace and aimed it up at Gwyneira. He needed to think of a new strategy fast.

Last edited:

q9TpQyh_d.webp

"You always try to tackle anything in your path head on. But sometimes, there's a more discreet way to work your way around the obstacle."

smalldivgold.png

The moment the announcer started the match, Mevia charged right for the twi'lik on steroids. Her heavy boots thudded against the sandy ground as she closed the distance between the two. Despite the beskad and kal available on her person, she instead opted for unarmed combat. More than ready to punch to her heart's content, the girl pulled back an arm and clenched her crushgaunt aided fist. Electricity crackled as she activated a light charge of her shockmitt technology. She used her other hand to block and parry whatever came as counterattack as she aimed a heavy punch for the twi'lik's side, where the beskar plating did not protect her.

Reckless and fueled by her adrenaline seeking nature, the brutish youth showed training and discipline in her posture and movements, but a lack of mindfulness.

smalldivgold.png

"Umph!"

Far younger, Mevia fell to the ground once again. Dirt floated around her as she coughed from the particles flying into her nose. As she finished coughing, she blinked through the dust cloud. The girl looked up to see a hand extended, offering her help up.

"This isn't endurance training, Mev'ika. I need you to do more than just letting yourself get hit."

Mevia gritted her teeth, batting the hand away. She grunted in frustration as she stood up on her own. She was
trying!

Not even bothering to dust herself off, the ten year old entered another unarmed fighting stance, glaring at her buir. Said buir only had her arms crossed, leaning on one leg as she tilted her head. "You're frustrated."

Mevia brought her hands up in a guard, bouncing lightly despite her aches and pains. "I'm not done yet!"

Sweaty and worn out, the adi'ka ran towards her mother and aimed a punch for her side. It was easily blocked by the older woman, who with a simple flick of the wrist and sideways movement, unbalanced Mevia.

Mevia fell over, catching herself with her forearms. Panting, the frustrated child was forced to listen to Gwyneira Krayt talk some more.

"Take a breath, won't you? Mindlessly charging won't help you win even one practice match."

Mevia turned her head and looked over her shoulder, snarling as she threw dust with her hand, "I'll win one by dinner time!"

To her surprise, her buir merely smiled with amusement as she snarkily bantered, "Not at this pace."

Mevia shouted in anger, throwing herself at her mother once again. She was grabbed and held by raw strength as Gwyneira blocked her and leaned forward, speaking in a far more serious tone. "You're going about this all wrong, kiddo. Your father and I taught you all the stances and strikes of Mandalorian Core, and you think you have what it takes to be a Mandalorian now..."

She shoved Mevia back, tossing her into the ground once again. "Right?"

Flat on the ground, Mevia stared up at the bright, blue sky as she heard her mom scoff. "You have raw skill, sure. But where is your discipline? And where is your mind?"

smalldivgold.png

Equipment:
- Beskar'gam.
- Beskad.
- Kal.
- Pistol, on stun setting.

enclavediv3.png

Objective:
q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:Agni Kai

As Mevia charged towards Shakka she simply planted the Beskad she had in the dirt as she wouldn’t be needing it today. She took up a calm defensive stance as she waited for Mevia to close the distance to her. There were quite a few ways to fight a being of Shakka’s size and strength charging her head on however was not one that could be recommended unless you matched the Twi’lek in one or both of those categories. That being said she did admire Mevia’s spirit even if she thought the action reckless. The punch was simple to dodge; she simply swayed back and watched it sail past. Her response was nearly as simple as she attempted to take hold of Mevia’s arm and do a throw to send her sailing back the way she had come.

enclavediv3.png

q9TpQyh.png

Mandalorian Armor

"That's more like it!" Hilal shouted at Araia Bralor Araia Bralor as her repulsor began to light up. She flew high in the air pointing her Blaster Cannon towards Araia, she was wielding a Gravity Hammer according to her HUD's analysis so the best course of action was to maintain her distance and continue to apply pressure to her opponent.

"Come on Araia!" Hilal smiled going dashing around her while firing. "If this is not your first fight than I'm more than disappointed!"

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Song:If you want blood

She dodge the first of the stun bolts that came sailing towards her. Of course I got the talkative opponent. Ten creds says mama got the strong silent type. She thought to herself. Alright Araia game plan time. She drew out her pistol in her left hand and sent a cough of stun fire in return. Could use the lightsaber yeah but who wants to stand around getting shot at. No she thought bring her to earth she leapt the distinctive sound of her pulsar jet pack roaring out of the noise of the stadium as she rocketed skyward hammer raised for and over head smashing strike.

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png

ACKLAY
ARENA | KESTRI
TAG: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
GEAR: In bio

smalldivsilver.png

banner7.png

STILL COUNTING

"OI!"

Gailen's holler rang down mainstreet as Mouse dumped him on the frozen ground hard.
://: Sober up, Shithead. You're not getting into my cockpit smelling like that. ://: came the Basilisk's rumbling reply in Gail's alcohol-ridden ears.
"Yourrrr'e a bloody peace of woooork, ya know that?" the supposedly seemly Si'kahya slurred at his droid companion while he squinted up at the machine.
://: Get your shit together and go fight, Goldfish. ://: Mouse told him before his helmet got dumped next to him on the ground before the Basilisk turned and marched mechanically down the road without another word.
"You're bloody sexist, you know that?! Two trips in you from Yael and you are all high and mighty! Shabuir!" a very sobering Gailen yelled after the droid.

No response.

Damn droids.

Gail struggled to his feet and noticed the droid dumped more than him and his helmet. Most of his weapons was on the snow-covered ground as well.
"Little shit." he grumbled, picking up all his gear. But in the end, Mouse was right. He had to get his ass in gear.

He needed another drink.

smalldivsilver.png

Hot damn people could make noise.

It was different than battlefield noise. This was just a cacophony.
"Curse you, Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla ." he grumbled. This was the price for taking the fall for your comrades - charades in an arena. How it was fair to throw a Si'kahya against anyone other than a Si'kahya was fair, was anybody's guess, but who was he to argue.

He was still sobering up anyway.

Damn droid.

He didn't even know the guy he was fighting. He didn't know the Karjr and didn't care to either. That'll take another thwack against the head by both Kranak and Romul Saxon Romul Saxon but hey. Shit happens. The only name he very vaguely remember from his shit time in history class was the name of the current Guildmaster and that was only because the guy took part in liberating Kestri initially. Very fascinating. Gailen didn't give a shit. Girls and tihaar were better things to dream about. Well one girl in particular nowadays, but she'd sooner gut him. Hopefully Yael Kandar Yael Kandar will be wearing the same perfume from the other night when she carves out his heart and feeds it to the damn Manda.

Anyway.

Karjr dude.

How the shit was he supposed to not kill the guy? Gail looked at his blaster like it was a bomb.
"Where the shit is the stun setting on this?" he mumbled while trying to figure it out.
A smoking hole in the ground later, he found it.
"Maji needs to add a user manual for this thing if you have to go non-lethal. Hot damn." he grumbled. He also had to make a mental note to to use any of the lethal shit in his arsenal against his Vod. It was a Vod, not a Sith or Jedi.

Focus Gail.

With the new-found stun setting on his blaster and a mental list of non-lethal tools, Gailen waited for his opponent while the haze of too much tihaar subsided.

ny8jT3X.png
Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

As Shai presumed, Gwyn had a metric kark-ton on her chest that she needed to get off and most of it was shared by her old mentor. She smirked a bit and even let a slight chuckle escape as Gwyn commented on the Alliance. "We do the exact same, can't go too hard on 'em. Heh... hundred to one. Not bad odds if you ask me." She reached over and took Gwyn's drink for a hefty sip as she listened further.

It didn't take long for Gwyn's thoughts to shift from the seemingly inevitable war to her foundling and the girl's struggles. She asked a question that earned a laugh from Shai as she glanced at Gwyn. Her little Gwyn. She had grown, earned a wrinkle or two from the years. She was a woman, a powerful warrior and a leader, but Shai couldn't help but think of her as her little Gwyn. "I didn't really think like that so much with y'all... but in hindsight, I should've thought that a lot more. I ain't the same I was back then. I dunno... the smell of ozone, burning corpses and ruined cities kinda makes my stomach turn these days." She took another hefty sip of Gwyn's drink. "I trained y'all to hate and kill what I hated and killed. That was my mistake. And you lot paid the price for it." She gave Gwyn's cybernetic leg a few taps with her knuckle.

She mulled over Gwyn's words for a few quiet moments. "Future... you don't wanna know my thoughts on the future." She looked Gwyn dead in the eye with a piercing, broken gaze. "I hope I won't be around to see what'll come of this. To see what'll happen to the home I helped build, the kiddies I raised... the family I made and got." With one last sip she finished the glass and slid it away from her with a long sigh.

"Hell, I still need to sit down and beat some sense into Yuri. Kid's almost worse than I was when I was his age. Only thing missing on his rep is a couple more kilos of spice and a couple more gallons of alcohol. Should've told Xyoz to keep him away from the business." She thought aloud as she stared at the bar's mirror in front of her. The face staring back at her was... different. Even now, years of war still took its toll on her, despite her gaining her body back.

She idly rubbed her arms as an echo of pain crept up. "I don't know what you can do about Mevia, Gwyn. As much as I'd like to think it, I never was good at the whole 'mom' thing." A snicker escaped as she gave Gwyn a slap against the shoulder. "Hell, look at you lot. I made a bunch of child soldiers out of y'all." She joked.

q9TpQyh.png

Mandalorian Armor

Oh chit she was packing heat afterall, Hilal overlooked the fact that Araia Bralor Araia Bralor was packing heat. She was so focused on her Gravity Hammer which looked amazing. It was made entirely out of Beskar based on how it was pulsating, it probably had a concussion field generator and an ultrasonic generator. Neat stuff but that thing was really heavy. "Focus Hilal!" She ducked and dodged the stun bolts, seeing Araia jumped toward her with her hammer in tow.

"Chill out please!" Hilal yelled sweetly unleashing a spray of carbonite from her wrist. Hopefully it could slow her down while Hilal can get a chance to conduct a proper counterattack.

q9TpQyh.png
SCGcxdj_2.png

SHIP:
  • "Ure'adtr" Howler Basilisk War Droid​
ARMOR:
WEAPONS:
ITEMS:
AMMO:

"You should be preparing, Sahan," Siv rose, sheathing his weapons. Before walking out of the room and towards the staging grounds, he put a gauntleted hand on Sahan's shoulder. "Remember, son, you've fought Jedi," he said with a reassuring tone. The corners of his mouth suddenly turned upwards in an almost conspiratorial grin. "Now you're ready for an actual challenge."
"Not much else I can do to prepare. Figured I'd just make sure I'm relaxed and let Ciri get used to Tor Valum." Sahan returned the gesture his buir gave. He then watched as Siv went out to take on the Shistavenan guy.

Later, it was Sahan's own turn. He made his way towards the arena, stopping right at the entrance. He picked Ciri up out of his helmet and set her down. "Stay right here and behave." Ciri yapped in response, lying down to watch what was going on in the arena. Even for a Ji'yr Rekr, Ciri seemed rather intelligent.

Sahan donned his helmet and stepped out into the arena amongst a roar of cheers from the spectators. He didn't know much about this Gailen guy, but the name Keldau was quite prestigious, and Sahan himself had suddenly found his own name becoming quite prominent, both as a Karjr and a Forgemaster. And as the creator of the Crus-ade™ energy drink. He had made that as a joke, but it had been unexpectedly popular.

Across from Sahan in the arena stood his opponent. Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau wore the blue and grey colors of a Rekr Si'kayha. He had a lazy, swaying stance suggesting someone who was either drunk or coming down from being drunk, but Sahan knew better than discount any Mandalorian in that state. Any Mando'ad worth his or her weight could easily sober up in battle. Sahan walked calmly up to the slightly shorter man and gave him a salute, fist over his iron heart. He then stuck his hand out for a friendly shake. "Well met, Keldau. Let's give them a heck of show, something for them to really get excited about." He grinned behind his helmet. Stepping back, he activated his armor's systems with a thought. He had a feeling this was going to be quite exciting indeed. "Show me your moves."

Last edited:
q9TpQyh.png
smalldivblue.png

The ground gave way with a small explosion from the impact of Kalðr's hammer, artificial sand flying up and forming a temporary cloud around them as the pilot dodged the blow. Kalðr's HUD had barely switch over to thermal to allow him to see through the cloud of sand, when a couple of ion bolts hit him square in the visor. His HUD shuttered and went down, before rebooting and coming back up. The sand settled back to the ground, but the woman had failed to capitalize on the momentary vulnerability.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too cautious?" Kalðr asked. "This isn't a life-or-death situation, but you still should've tried to take that opening instead of waiting." Perhaps it would be as good a learning exercise for her as it would be for him.

Kalðr charged for another swing, only this time, on the follow through, he would let go of the hammer with his right hand and activate his grappling line in an effort to catch her by the ankles as she dodged the hammer. He would follow that up with a blast from his sonic repulsor from the same vambrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom