Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public When the Cards All Fold (Kaeshana/Invite)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
HK nodded slightly at the description of the poison, looking over his databanks
"I do not think I remember encountering such poisons during my duty for the Old Republic, it sounds like work of Sith alchemy sure enough."
He looked slightly into the room Siobhan just motioned to as he kept on whispering to her
"I hope Cory will be alright."

He calculated briefly once more before turning to Siobhan
"What of the visions you have mentioned?"

Hall of Healers

There was still quite the commotion over the young red head. So many healers on hand it was not needed for Rianna to tend merely to check progress.

There were familiar presences always in the temple some Rianna could pick out easily and then there are those that rippled and one that touched her deeply. She smiled How unexpected she waited he knew where to find her.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

Ordo marched through the big corridor toward where Ri'ika stayed and did his best to look calm. The woman gave him butterflies more than he'd ever tell anyone but her. He had cleaned his black armor in anticipation of seeing her.

It didn't take long for his feet to find their way to her door. He took cleared his throat and knocked before entering the code and walking in.

She was waiting for him. She always knew when he was around. It was flattering and ade his big heart jump. He smiled widely as he walked in and made a bee line for her.

"Hey cyar'ika," he said not hiding much now, (some tough guy) "I missed you."

He gave her a quick kiss and wanted to so more but he should introduce his vode.

"This is Verz and Ar'ika my vode." He looked back at his friends. "Vode'ika this is Rianna."

Verz followed Ordo into the Temple, noticing tht there seemed to be more Jedi than usual in the Hall of Healers. But he couldn't fathom a reason why. The only one he could think of was some illness spreading in the temple, but the Jedi would have quarantined it to outsiders. Strange.

Verz turned his attention to Arla wondering what she was thinking about the Temple. It was a magnificent place, and it was well respected, of course. In the old days when the Sith were not around and only the Empire existed, the Jedi kept the peace, but Verz didn't know too much about that. He had never like paying attention in school as a boy, and being stranded offworld as a boy didn't help his knowledge of galactic history.

When he saw Ordo kiss the Jedi, Verz smiled under his helmet. And since Ordo was going to introduce him, he quickly popped the seal, the helmet making its characteristic hissing noise as it did so, and Verz pulled it off. "Nice to meet you Rianna."

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

Rianna smiled bright at Ordo as he came through the doors of the Hall, she was still moving very slowly her leg and ribs still mending, she would be sore for a time but she had survived, "I missed you to, are you here for long" The quick kiss was so brief she started to pout slightly, but then did she notice that he had not come alone.

"oh" She peered around to the other two mandalorians, listening as they were introduced. Balor. Rianna said nothing but she knew that name, knew it well matter of face her son in law Dar'yaim was a Balor. But that had to be more than one family named Balor.

"Su'cuy, Nice to you meet you both, welcome to Coruscant, and the Hall of Healers." Rianna put her hand on Ordo's arm, "Now surely Ord'ika has not dragged you both here to meet me, so can I help with something, injuries, maybe some information, a tour around the Hall. Afterall Ord'ika helped us to build it, did he tell" She was very proud of the things he had done to help.

The freshly painted orange on her armor seemed to shine under the lights of the temple. She kept near to Verz seeking his presence, his advice as she had for months before leaving Mandalore. She turned in different directions still awe struck. The steady steps of Ordo as he led them through to the Hall of Healers surprised her greatly.

What did he know of this Hall, as it seemed he knew these halls too well. What did the Jedi think of this little group of mandalorians walking through to get to the Hall. For the briefest of moments she had wished she did not wear orange, attention came from shielded eyes behind hooded robes. She exhaled slowly keeping her own fears in check, she had hear about force users, and their mysterious ways. Even the healers were skilled in such ways.

As Verz removed his helmet, Arla followed suit. Now when Ordo kissed the Jedi, she could have fell over right there. What had he been doing? She grinned it was obvious what he had been doing with the female jedi. Wow.

Arla nodded, "Nice to meet you, Rianna"

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

Ordo cleared his throat as he noticed the looks from Verz and Arla. Arla looked like she could fall over.

The bright orange markings he had added to his black Beskar'gam were all because of this woman and he had just wanted to see her while he could.

"No Ri'ika I just came to see you on our way through and introduce you to these two." He said giving her another kiss. "How are you feeling? I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time."

Ordo turned to Verz and Arla.

"I helped rebuild this hall. That's how we met." Short and simple he would get the ear full later.

(OOC: Two posts again, breaking it makes it easier with two situations in two places! So patience if you are with the box, will be posting that later in the day)

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="HK-36"]

Coryth looked up to Josh, "Other than tired, and a little cold I'm fine." She said softly, though it was hardly the truth. He was sure to know this, just as she did. Closing her eyes for a moment she sighed. Being an empath, and as open as she was it didn't take much to sense that there was much more to him than met the eye. At this point she was frankly too worn to place up the usual defenses and as long as things did not get heated, she'd be fine. With hope, but just like the fiery locks, a fire burned within and trouble seemed to follow not but two steps behind her. In the mean time sadness, loneliness, and loss, such things easily sifted through her natural gift. Perhaps we are not so different. If fate permits maybe I'll have the chance to know him better.

Eyes moved, and the Jedi managed a smile, Siobhan still there made the biggest difference to her. "I'm glad you are. We've made it this far." Reaching to her, she patted her hand. "Just don't want do this on my own." Mortality was hard enough to face as it was by yourself, but at least here, she had small reminders that there were still friends out there for her, thick and thin that would always be there, no matter what. Making it through the night had been an accomplishment in itself the little redhead felt, and it had. Without the Phylis, the others ... her story would have come to a close, a sad final chapter, hardly worthy of the powerful woman she'd become. So it seemed fated deemed more had yet to be written, and the short stack of fire just might get the chance to write those pages the way she wished them. I hope ... I hope I have a chance now... She thought to herself.

Hearing HK, a sigh left her, eyes down, sadness wafting through the air. Last time she'd seen him, he'd given her the ill fated news, but still. There were unanswered questions that were going to have to wait. The pendant, that lay beneath her robes around her neck, had to have come from Sarge. The very man she thought she'd lost. This only adding confusion into an already complex situation.

Alli had been a surprise, it had been ages since she'd seen her. But they both had bonded over losses, terrible losses and understood tragedy and heartbreak like no other. Kindred spirits. It seemed word was spreading that Coryth had fallen ill, but from what exactly, no one knew. "Thank you," She spoke softly, an actual smile appeared as she saw the very familiar boat in the woman's hands. With the flowers she took it took and settled into the hoverchair with her, admittedly a chair that was meant for a larger being than her. "You even remembered the color of the sails." She said gratefully. "I truly appreciate it. A reminder of home, and all it means to me. I can think of no better gift." Leaning up slowly she drew Alli into a weak hug before soon releasing her, to relax back in her seat.

"Aika, yes." She said softly, it seemed today, she might actually manage more smiles than she had in the last year. With a gentle smile she looked up to her, "No, fear not, I understand. No one wants to be alone when they are suffering. You were right to come, thank you." And like that the smile faded. "I may be a gypsy of a Jedi, a wanderer and spent much of my life alone, but there does come a time when one simply has the need for a friend, to see them through the worst of times." There was little doubt that time was now for Cory.

She sighed softly, "So I'd be glad to have you at my side. What I'm going through, whatever it is, the burden is lightened when others are around." Reaching out, she patted the woman's hand lightly before withdrawing. "Being a healer you see many things, and I've been many things, from a nursemaid, a midwife, a surgeon, to one who eases a being passing from this life, into the next, and much more. A long road"

Cory sighed, taking a pause for a breath. "There are many roles to play, and even something as simple as being by my side can be the thing that tips the balance. For all of those people that have ventured so far, just because they heard I was ill, they give me strength, and remind me I have a purpose yet in life. And while I do not know you personally, it is no different. You too give me strength, and who knows perhaps we were brought together for a purpose. Maybe to impart some wisdom unto you, or you to me. For even a Master is never done learning."

Finally she waved to HK, and Siobhan, motioning them along. "Iron, Sio, you don't have to stand in the hall. After all, this a meeting about me, and that means I have some say in who comes with and who does not." Truly, it meant she had all the say or these Jedi would learn exactly why you don't tick off a redhead.

Coryth frowned, looking around at a lack of healers, hoping for those with expertise in the arcane, even medical sciences would be here. Alli, she knew had some connections. Others just simple knowledge of Sith Alchemy, and her thoughts wandered that way, to wondering what would be done. Impatience was growing, so Coryth decided to speak again. "Where are we with this? So much worry and fear in her voice, and so many reasons to be that way.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

"Now, Master Jedi, there is no injury among us. Well, unless you count Ord'ika's wounded pride from time to time, or his bruised ego, but those heal quickly enough." Verz smiled and chuckled a little as he made the joke. "Well Ordo, that's the first I've heard of this. Anyway, it's an honor to meet you Master Jedi.

Verz wondered to himself just how much about Ordo he didn't know. Before Verz started to lool like he was brooding, he turned to Arla. "Arla, let's give the lovebirds here some privacy." He gestured for Arla to follow him out of the room, giving Ordo and Rianna some time together.

Doc sat upon the medical table, watching the various people in the room. He looked like absolute shit, covered head to toe in bruises and in fresh cuts. Fights were tough, but Doc was tougher. He was half-armored, his tattooed and bare chest in view to all. It didn't look good. He leaned forward, as several doctors and Jedi healers worked on the massive bruising and scarring on his back, including carbon burns where the blasters had breached his armor. He grunted, but didn't move. He glanced upwards, noting several things.

Jedi bangin' Mandalorians.

Mandalorians bangin' Jedi.

MANDALORE THE DESTROYER. Oh, he was a big fan. Big fan. He liked Mandalorians, he really did. They had much cooler armor than he did, anyway. Kaiden grunted as the stitches started to go in. A Jedi ran a hand over his shoulder, comforting him for the time being. It didn't help. Anesthetic would not be advised here, other than topical. General would mean he would go under, and he had refused. He hated going under for an hour and taking two days to recover. Seemed like a waste of time when he could just tough it out instead. He put two fingers into his mouth, whistling a 'get your attention' whistle at the Mandalore and the rest of his posse.

OH GOD THEY LOOKED SO COOL. BE COOL KAIDEN, BE COOL.

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Ordo"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
HK looked into the room hearing Cory address them, motioning for Siobhan to enter with him
"Hello, Cory, I hope you do not mind me coming along, I was nearby Siobhan when she got the message."
He raised the flowers he held slightly to show them to her
"I have brought you some flowers but suppose we can put them into a vase once the meeting is done, there are more important things to discuss first, I suppose."
He looked around the room, nodding to Joshua as he noticed him
"I also have some good news regarding one of our mutual friends that I know will bring smile to your face, but that is a private matter."
He looked to Cory once more, looking over the Short Stack of Fire with the dull red light of his photoreceptors
"Suppose you could use any good news right now, but this can also wait until after the meeting if you wish so."
Because HK totally forgot that he still didn't told her that Sarge was alive, that he found him like he promised to her he would. Well not really found-him-found-him, more like he bumped into him during a mission for Rebels. But it still counts!

The area had become quite crowded, but alas, he smiled at @[member="Coryth Elaris"]. "That is good to hear, miss. I'm happy to see you're doing better, especially in comparison to before"

He knew full well that she wasn't as well as she said. It was obvious, but he wouldn't press her. She didn't need that right now. Yet something in him wanted to comfort her, tell her that everything was going to be okay. But now wasn't the time... Perhaps, one day, fate would allow them to speak on more pleasant terms.

He watched as @[member="HK-36"], an old friend, walked over. A smirk crossed his face as he recognized the Iron Knight, as some called him. He hadn't seen HK for quite some time, not since before he had been granted the rank of Master. Much had changed since they had last spoken.

He looked over at Coryth, and nodded at Sioban. He was glad Coryth had a friend to support her in these troubled times. In a way, it made him miss the people that he was once close with. Aleidis, Saoirse, Asha, it went on and on. A faint frown crossed his face as he looked back, but it only lasted a visible second, as he pushed it from his mind. He couldn't let his suffering get in the way of anything anymore.

"Are you ready to see the Council, Miss Elaris?" he finally asked, politely.

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Doc"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]
A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies.
perspex_hellraiser_cube_complete_by_juice_creations-d665c4i.jpg

Image Credits: http://th04.devianta...ons-d665c4i.jpg
Intent: To create a mcguffin device for Coryth's journey and story THAT is destroyed and or vaporized in the end. This will never again appear.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Murr
Model: Lok-narr
Affiliation: Sith Splinter group based in Rishi Maze
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material:
  • Turadium
  • Durasteel
  • Dark'chyld crystal
Description: Forged in the Rishi maze by a radical splinter group of the sith and made from alchemically enhanced metal. The box has an unknown and sinister purpose drawing out the darkside energies of a person using old magics. The crystal at the center of it is much like the Dark'chyld a sentient crystal that can judge and after feeding off the dark energy of the metal has kept itself alive and powerful.

It was later found by the infected jedi master Coryth who while stricken found herself having visions of the box and unknowingly brought it to herself through the depths of space. The exact methods of which are unknown but it has almost become obsessed with driving her mad and to the breaking point. Able to pulse with the darkside of the force and draw at her sickness.

It was a strange thing, an object in space that had been picked up by the pirate group. The one that Balaya had been using to move around the galaxy as she laid there with pale white skin and ebony black hair while she laid there. A smirk on her face from enjoying some of the spoils they had but more importantly she was preferring the sights and sounds she got from being in her armor and with her weapons but this was good enough as she moved across the room. Hearing the sounds of the ship and the people through the force more when they revealed something was on scanners and had hit them. Which raised her curiosity for the time until she heard screams.

The door opened and the scent of fresh blood, fresh everything was there while she moved and slid the saber from her jacket. As far as the pirates knew she was just a spacer who had a saber that was cheeky and snide but no one knew if she knew how to use it but there was no one left in the ship as she entered the cargo hold with it in there. Her face frowning when the fresh wash of blood and gore along the walls came into view, the pirates were eviscerated and in the center of the room was the box. Flawlessly untouched with a circle of durasteel around it that wasn't covered. The crystal was singing on her hip as it activated and she could feel it talking.

Do not try to escape. You are in my control child. Look at me: I am the sum of all darkness within you and all that will come. Look carefully. My power infests all time, all galaxies, all dimensions. But many still seek me out; a red jewel they must possess. But see how I destroy their lives. See how I shall destroy one more and you shall serve me.

Balaya continued to stand there and she didn't know for how long as her blade was activated. The crystal shouting at her until spikes were going into her head. Prodding at her mind and focus with intense pain as she fought. The illusion faded changing her skin but the hair dye stayed as her body trembled with pain. The images it was giving boring into her skull to bring a scream fro, her lips that remained silent and then she heard the sword. "Hey better wake up or else your going to be like the ones decorating the walls milk jugs." Balaya shook her head while she moved back a little and the box was open with a portion of it up and twisted.

You've had your first lesson, young one. My evil corrupts the most innocent. I've chosen you because you possess powers that are useful to me. Look again. Look deep into me. In some worlds, I'm worshiped as God.

Even when someone has the strength to discard me, my power is not diminished. Someone always finds me.

Very few escape my grasp. Even in death, my powers continue.

My lessons are almost over. I have chosen you because you are the one who will take me to her. With your servitude, I will break the jedi for all time. Look into me, one final time. See my will shatter your resolve. Then prepare to take me to her.

Balaya let out a breath as sh laid there on the floor and was just nodding, the lessons she had been given were something she couldn't shake when it finally finished and she understood what needed to be done. Her body trembled as the saber in her hand continued to speak and she grabbed the box. Taking it in one hand before heading to the cockpit and setting course. She didn't know who the woman was but she was going to Coruscant, the energies of the box letting her regain the illusion of pale skin and well she doubted trying to hide her aura would matter. This thing made her skin crawl and she was sith, hiding it or herself the the jedi would be requiring stronger powers then she knew.

So no hiding she would just get her hands on the woman and then do whatever the box wanted as she let out a breath and the dark'chyld saber quieted down enough for her to focus setting the coordinates and closing her eyes. The images engraved on her eyelids even while they replayed. Her voice came out in a semi growl and she spoke. "Coryth."

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Coryth Elaris"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Siobhan quickly entered the room along with HK, taking Coryth's side, giving her hand a gentle, hopefully reassuring pat. "As the redhead wishes. Pissing her is sort of suicidal," she tried to joke lightly. Of course, back in the old days they had pretty much torn apart a training hall together during a training session. It had most assuredly been a hell of a lot of work for the clean-up crew but then it had at least given them something to do! "I sent Hevana a message, told her you're at the Temple," she said softly to her friend.

She gave the Jedi Master Dragonsflame - what a fun name - a look and a nod, saying nothing though. She neither liked nor trusted members of the Jedi Order, given recent events they were so far off her favourite list she was not unhappy about the Republic defeat at O'reen, but he was trying to be there for Coryth and help so she could appreciate that and keep her thoughts on the Order to herself, for that was not what this was about. "Time's a wasting. Has the Council found anything out?" she asked abruptly.

As neither of the others had done anything, Circe paid the merchant for the item and left. Even now, it pulsed with considerable tainted power, the likes of which few would ever see. Leaving quickly, she took the item and sighed, exiting the planet. The object's corruption was powerful, its essence terrifyingly tainted. And yet... it felt alive. Not alive as in 'sentient' or even 'conscious,' but alive as in another's presence could clearly be felt connected to the item itself. It wasn't Circe's, and it certainly wasn't the essence of a Sith spirit - she had no idea as to what exactly it was.

"Computer, link me to my archives of Sith sorcery. I want to see what this object resembles."

@[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I stood in the shadows near the steps to the Jedi temple. The darkness engulfed me, as I clumsily tried to stay out of sight from my former friends.
"Nero, old boy, you don't belong here anymore," I muttered to myself as I stood and gazed at the building, monitoring the busy beings going back and forth among their lives, the force residing strong in few, dim in others, but in all none the less.
"Ordo here to visit the hall of healers." Someone said up ahead, causing me to jerk my head towards to man.
Quietly stepping quickly behind him, I lifted my hood as I entered, trying to look as one of the group, eager to see if the Temple had noticed I was gone, or if they had known what I was now.
Sith.
Odd behavior for a Sith, I know, returning to the temple to wage not a battle but gain knowledge. If I was lucky, no one would notice I had even left.
Feeling nervous as I entered the temple, I stayed behind this Ordo man, curious about this giant creature and his business, much more who his friend is.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Her lips simply curved into a warm smile as the woman spoke. It was good that, above all else, she realized that she wasn't alone. Granted, there were other things going on right now, but some times it was good to leave those things aside for a while. To simply smile and enjoy those around you could be a bigger factor in one's healing that any kind of treatment. True, Aika didn't know Coryth nearly as much as the others, but it was in her nature to worry for someone.

Having been welcomed in, she slipped into the room, standing to the foot of the bed. Her head lowered as she bowed lightly to others in the room. "It's good to hear that type of outlook. In such a difficult time, it's always harder to be positive. But, considering the people you seem to surround yourself with, I don't think you could be down if you wanted to. Lady Kerrigan, Ms. Wren, Master Dragonsflame, even the HK droid have come to be by your side. Master Elaris, if I may, I don't think your alone in this. Actually, regardless of how it may, I don't think you've been alone at all through this." Her eyes turned to the others, a small chuckle emitting from her lips. "I believe each of them would've gladly walked your path with you, had you asked." Her gaze returned to the bed ridden woman, pointing to herself. "But that is just the opinion of single knight."

@HK-36, @Coryth Elaris, @Joshua DragonsFlame, @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Hevana had come as quickly as she could after Siobhan's call, having been worried sick over Coryth. Normally a former Imperial trained in the art of killing Jedi would be less than welcome within a Jedi temple, but as she doubted any of them had been alive when she had been an Imperial it really did not seem important. Besides, even if it had been Hevana was, well, forward when it came to getting what (or who) she wanted.

Taking at least some effort to not stand out uterly, Hevana had left her scout trooper armor behind and instead wore slightly baggy street clothes. The only visible weapon on her was her shoto blade, though that hardly meant it was her only weapon. First rule of killing a Jedi was to always meet them with superior fire power, and as she climbed the steps of the temple she knew she was about to enter a hive of people who would once have been her enemies.

Moving through the temple at a quick pace, she headed the direction Siobhan's message had indicated. "Coryth! Where are you Coryth?" she called loudly as she passed through the temple halls.

A man at most a couple years younger than her, yet still wearing the braided tail of a padawan, hurried to block her path. "Ma'am, I'm sorry but you can't be he--"

His attempt to stop her was abruptly cut off as Hevana punched him in the face, breaking his nose and sending him flying onto his back. She did not even turn to look at him as she continued on. "Coryth!"

@[member="Hevana Martin"], @[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Siobhan had heard the shouting from inside the meeting, and after excusing herself immediately left the room. Letting a supersoldier with a hair-trigger temper and superstrength loose on the Jedi Temple could easily lead to...complications. But nonetheless Hevana was her friend, she could imagine how she was reacting and that some innocent Jedi might have the misfortune of experiencing her fist. But then would Siobhan be acting any differently if it were Tegaea in Coryth's position? She was not the ceiling-breaker for nothing.

She intercepted Hevana as she was dashing through the long corridors of the Temple, doubtless drawing much attention to her as she swept through the building like a powerful whirlwind, unyielding and ready to break anyone who impeded her progress. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why they got on so well. Aside from the obvious one might presume.

"Hevana, come with me!" Siobhan called out to her, voice unyielding, the tone of command. She still had a good sergeant voice and had been Hevana's commander. "Coryth's over here, I'll take you there, and for frak's sake get ahold of yourself. As annoying as they are, I can't have you beating up Jedi - she needs their help, understood? She needs you right now." Unfortunately, Siobhan did have any skill at using the Force to soothe someone's pain or induce a feeling of calm in them, though she doubted that would have worked when it came to Hevana anyway. More Jedi were filling the hall, shooting suspicious looks at the intruder, moving to ignite their lightsabres.

"She's with me," Siobhan cut off any questions, then gestured to the poor Padawan. "Get a healer for him." Without waiting for a response she grabbed Hevana and pulled her along, though obviously if Hevana wanted to break free she would be perfectly able to do that, what with having far superior strength and all that, calmly leading her towards the meeting room. "She's in a bad way, she needs to be confident she'll make it, she needs you."

@[member="Ordo"]. @[member="Verz Horak"]. @[member="Doc"]

"Oh! Ok. Sorry. Yes nice to meet you but yes we will go out there." Arla was still surprised "he can really keep a secret" Arla moved to Sr and with Verz just as she heard a whistle. She turned looking. "Ver'ika I think that man wants attention. Do you know him?

Arla was still fascinated by everything. She had never seen anything like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom