Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public When the Cards All Fold (Kaeshana/Invite)

@[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Doc"]

"No, I don't Arl'ika. I only know one Jedi personally. But let's find out what he wants, shall we?"

Verz walked towards the sound of the whistle, helmet under one arm, with the other hand free. He walked next to Arla, and thought that she really looked like she belonged in her bright orange armor. When she first wore the relatively bulky arnor, she looked like she might fall over any minute. He thought for a second how close they had become since he first met her. Right now, it seemed that they were right on the border of being friends, and something closer. He thought for a second, then moved his hand so that he held her hand in his.

Soon enough they reached the Jedi.

@[member="Verz Horak"] @Arla Balor

Alright Kaiden. Be cool. You're Havoc squad. Best of the best. Jedi working on your back. Cool. Be cool. Be cool. OHGODTHEREHEISDON'TBEANIDIO-

"I don't get the chance to meet many Mandalorians. Quite a rare sight to see them in the Jedi templ- OW!"He flinched and turned back to the Jedi working on his back. He shuddered, and shook his body as she wiped the antiseptic on the gash."Jedi have the best healers the Republic has. HQ sent me here. Name's Doc. Havoc squad...I guess commander now. Not really sure of the makeup of the squad anymore. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

Good. Now don't stare. DON'T STARE. YOU'RE STARING. WHY ARE YOU STARING. STOP STARING.

Why does SHE get orange armor?

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

Oh was this one of her first tests to meet his friends, to see the look of surprise that they tried so well to hide. Were they surprised she was a Jedi? Or was it her last name, she really did not know what it was, "The pleasure of meeting you is all mine, I am excited to meet Ord'ika's friends" She nodded and blushed slightly as Verz mentioned leaving them alone. In a Jedi temple one is never alone, the force wrapped them all up and made their presence know.

"I'm glad there is no injury to any of you, however if a time comes then please be sure to come and find me I am here to help" Rianna looked up again to Ordo, so these were some of his friends. As his friends walked away Rianna grew a bit nervous, wondering their thoughts.

She waited till they were a little more out of earshot, then she breathed trying to relax. "This is unexpected, but very much needed" Things around the temple had been tense, and she could use a strong arm to lean on.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

"Sorry cyar'ika." Ordo said "I don't think they were expecting to see me with a lady. I didn't tell them they were going to meet someone I love."

Ordo sat down and recalled how busy it was in the hall. He didn't know if it was normal but it seemed like it was a bit out of the ordinary. Rianna sighed and Ordo put an arm aeound her shoulders but remembered she was still tender and he was in armor, so he was gentle.

"How are you feeling?" He said. "Is all the hustle for a reason or was there another battle I didn't hear of?"

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Doc"]
She felt his hand take hers she felt this immense pride fill her, that he would openly do this. She smiled, as her green eyes welled up for a moment but she shook it away they had been growing closer, and this, public show this told her he cared. She swallowed hard, listening to their own footfalls on the floor as they walked toward the man who had been doing his best to get their attention.

"Hello Doc, " Arla looked to see what the healer was doing, "that looks nasty, do you mind if I ask how you got it?" War stories, she couldn't help it she loved them.

Since Phoebe was at the Capital she couldn't help but make a pit stop at the market place. She wasn't in need of anything but she couldn't help but just go anyway. It was fun just to browse the market and see what the locals thought was in style or what people tried to sell. Once or twice she had actually found some rather interesting things here.

Her head turned as she had stopped to look at some fabric. She wasn't familar with everyone's Force Signature as of yet but she knew a Sith when she felt one. There was no mistaken what she was feeling but what was curious was what they were doing here. As of right now she wasn't going to make a big stink about it. It was better to call backup.

"Commander Calico, I was wondering if you could help me. I'm at the marketplace buying some fabric. Do you think Isley would like to see me in red or blue better. I need you to come here and give your opinion. I suggest you bring some friends."She never called him or any of the clones for that matter much unless it was an emergency.

@[member="Romeo S"]@[member="Darth Onyx"]@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Isis Fontana"]

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Oh, what a wonderful day it was for an emergency.​
The Commander had recently been appointed the Grand Marshal of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He was the strategic, diplomatic, and public figurehead of the entire CIS military. It was his duty to lead the greatest Army in the galaxy to victory in every situation, and Phoebe Verd never called for social calls. In fact, he doubted she cared much for him, but she was Is'ika's woman. She was under his protection.

"I'd go for red ma'am. He has a thing for it." Calico mumbled into the comm system interwoven with the terminal sitting atop his wooden desk. He stared down at the living breathing city that was Drev'starn; jewel of the Confederacy. Miss Verd had either seen or heard something that required direct attention. Either someone was invading and had somehow broken past the planet's overpriced atmospheric defense system unnoticed; or, Sith were running about. That was his specialty.

"Just stay put Miss Verd, I'll come by and help you pick personally. Don't move now." With that, he cut the comms. Calico stood up from his seat; dressed in a simple brown jackets, a white shirt, gray pants, and combat boots. That would have to do. He keyed in the security comm channels. The Dreadguard was back home for the time being--no Sith would be leaving the city, let alone the system.

"This is the Grand Marshal. Lock down sector eight, no one gets in, no one gets out. I want destroyers and a Dreadguard security unit. We have VIPs in the AO." It only took half a moment for the familiar voice of the Bothan security delegate, 'Bommers', to reply. "Done and done Marshal. Volunteer security is moving in as well...we won't have any SIth on our land. Also, an unmarked ship just left the system. I've sent a droid fighter force to subdue and return it back to port per policy."
@Circe Savan
Calico cracked a wide brimmed grin as he stuffed his twin DC-15s into their holsters. A standard vibroblade was also slid into a makeshift sheathe within his coat. "I want that ship brought back to my officer Bommers." He collected a small earpiece that was keyed in directly to the Dreadguard. "This isn't a requirement boys, but Miss Verd may be in trouble We'v elocked the zone down, might be bathrobes in the area however. This is strictly volunteer, but if you'd like to help, report to Miss Verd's position and help command our droid units alongside the volunteer force."

He crossed the hardwood flooring, a loud thud with each step, to the elevator leading directly to the lower garages. The droid units would have already locked off the entrances and exits, and the fighters should be after that rogue ship....soon, he would arrive at the scene as well. "En route to help you buy some pretty dresses Miss Verd. Might even find you a purse while we're at it."

@[member="Phoebe Verd"] @Romeo S @Darth Onyx @Isis Fontana

@[member="Ordo"]

"Very sore my love but mending" Yes mending but seeing him made her feel better, knowing how much he cared and loved her gave her courage for each day.

"Well then it explains their surprise" Rianna looked around, "we have someone recovering from a unique injury" how was she to say a dark corruption, would it make sense. "I sense a concern and apprehension over her, not sure what to expect."

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo suspected she was a better judge of what was apparent to Jedi senses but Ordo could tell there was tension in the air. That was something anyone used to wartime could feel.

"Well I wish I could do more to make you feel better." He said honestly he could put on an act of bravado and such among his vode but she always got him with the walls down.

"Is there anything a good little Mando boy can do?" He smiled it was good to see her

Bothawui

Canal heard what the the commander said from his earpiece. He quickly changed into his Captain Rex like armor with his Jaig eyes and double pauldrons. He got his DC blaster rifle, his shotgun, a vibroblade knife, pistol, and detonators. He hung both his rifle and shotgun over his shoulders with a strap and got on a speeder bike.

He called his CO from his earpiece and asked him, " Sir, are the sith in the city.? And what is Mrs. Verd's position?" As he waited his response Canal was stopped at a gate by a guard and asked him for his ID. Canal showed him both his ID and took off his helmet to show his face. When that was complete Canal put back his helemt and continued riding on his speeder and saw a bunch of droids on security. Canal was sure he was close to Mrs. Verd in the section that he was in.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Circe's ship, Velok's Aleph-class starfighter, on its way out of the system, the object in her lap as she exited. The IFF code the droids would pick up was a Sith Empire code signal, identifiable as that on one of the support craft on the former flagship Acerbitas, implying the ship's origins as a vessel belonging to one of the Imperial warlords - perhaps the . With the Aleph's specialized speed and performance, a Class 0.5 ship in comparison to the maximum of Class 1 for the drones that were following it - it was only inevitable that she would outrun them and jump away to another star system.

And so she did. Out of the system and into the rift of Hyperspace, swirling blue lights of hypermatter that surrounded her. It was gorgeous.

"Commander, the ship escaped the system. Seems we need to employ faster security units." Bommers gruff voice rumbled in Calico's ear. The Commander was boarding the speederbike that he had 'commandeered' from one of the locals during the celebration of the Dreadguard. It was matte black, with long green stripes across its side to indicate just who it belonged to. "Wonderful. They didn't submit? That means they were up to something."

Or they simply didn't want to submit to a search.

The speederbike lifted a full meter above the steel floors of the garage. Outside, speeders and wheeled vehicles flew or drove through the massively long traffic lanes. Normally, Calico would take the designated lanes, but this was official business. The bike soared high over the relatively low roof tops. "We did, however, manage to track the IFF tag. It was the Sith, for sure. A support craft from one....Acerbitas. I've marked the code. If the ship ends up on any CIS worlds, we'll find it...it's possible the ship was simply looted by a merce-" Calico clicked his teeth to silence the Bothan. "Miss Verd sensed some kind of trouble, and now I know it has to be Sith. It only makes sense, Bommers. Inform the Republic that we've had some kind of Sith visitors, and they might be heading their way."

There was a long silence as Calico's speeder soared above the city. From that position, and the setting amber light of the sun, the city looked stunning. "Sent. I doubt the Sith will be stupid enough to head into Republic space...then again, they'll likely end up in either our space or theirs unless the hyperdrive is top of the line."

The speeder dipped over one of the many marketplaces within the city. This one just happened to be the cleanest. Below, he could see civilians locking themselves in their respective buildings, or taking shelter in the alleys. Six destroyer droids rolled up the main way; a handful of volunteer soldiers in green combat armor milled about looking for the source of the disturbance. Two squads of standard battle droids were already combing the area. "Good man...keep me informed. Calico, out."

The Commander switched back to the Dreadguard line as he heard Canal speak. "Sector Eight. We had a Sith presence, and someone is causing a commotion from the direction the area it left from. I believe we may have two or more contained in this zone. Set your weapons to stun; I want them alive."

The speeder set down in the middle of the massive marketplace square. It was completely devoid of life; save for a team of security droids milling about.

Why in Corellia's Nine Hells would a Sith chance coming here?

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Bothawui

They were locking down the city, with Kallion inside, why though. He was with the confederacy so he might be able to get out, unless they needed him here to help. Before he could do anything Kallion heard destroyers rolling close by, that meant the Confedaracy, and an explanation to all of this. He started running towards their direction and found some soldiers "hey!" He yelled "what's happening? Why has the city been locked down."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

"Don't have that option sir." Doc replied with a chuckle through his helmet's headset to his CO @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] as he loaded beanbag rounds into his eight gauge and moved toward the large blinking red dot on his HUD. Not that it really mattered, the beanbag shells were enough to put a Vong on his ass from eight meters. As Doc moved through the city's various alleyways and streets he thought of the vast potential a moment like this could hold for himself and his fellow clones. Sure they'd faced Sith and Jedi, but capturing some forcies on their own turf would send an undeniable message.

No matter who you are, the Dread will find you, we will fight you, and we will win.

Doc's heart raced as he closed on the potential hostiles location, blinking @[member="CC-117 Canal"] as he did so.

Eight gauge raised, the force dead clone moved tactically into the market, keeping to cover as not to be seen.

Krest moved his way through the Market. The Zabrak was helmet-less, his blue gaze looking over the items for sale. He heard nothing about possible sith. Nothing about really anything. Today was just a day of wandering. He stopped by a peculiar booth, one that sold a wide variety of fish, fresh from a tank behind the salesman. "Well, that's as fresh as they'd get right?"

An Aleena waved his arms, nodding quick. He spoke in his native tongue, pointing to each fish and describing the flavor they'd give. One was a salty fish with not much else. The other tasted like meat, even had a similar texture, but the Aleena assured Krest it was indeed a fish. This continued on, the Zabrak oblivious to what ever was going on.

Caboose sat atop his speeder, listening to the com feed about Sith. Now was the time to shine. He reached down to his right-side pistol, setting it to stun before holstering it and placing his hands on the steering-wheel.

"This is Caboose, I'm heading towards your position, four-two-zero. Make sure you save some of the shootin' for me, yeah?"
He switched links, talking to the CO.
"One-nine-five here, headed towards four-two-zero's position. Out."

He revved the throttle and shot down the terrain, en route. If there's one thing Caboose hated more than a pissy Twi'lek or even some snob Republic politician, it would have to be Sith. Always droning on about conquest or their Imperial greatness. Caboose would gladly place the muzzle of his DC-17 into the mouth or even the noggin of a Sith just to make them realize that the Dread Guard aren't afraid of their petty whims and whines. Discipline he was taught, and punishment he would display.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

@[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Doc"]

"It's a pleasure to meet you Commander. Verz Horak's my name. Captain of the Nomad, former Field Marshal in the Mandalorian army, and ex-Mand'alor. And this here is Arla." Verz let go of Arla's hand to shake Doc's, watching as the Jedi healer did his work on the Republic soldier. "I am sorry to hear of loss of your squadmate. We Mandalorians have a proverb though. 'The fallen are not lost, merely marching far away.' They also stay alive in your memory. Recite their names every night before you sleep, and they will never truly be lost to you."

"How you doin, brother?" Canal asked to Doc as he came up close to him in his speeder and saluted him. After he saluted Doc Canal put his pistol and and rifle to stun when Calico announced that he wanted the sith alive. But for the shotgun he didn't know what to do with it cause it only has pellets to kill and severely harm people. No big deal I'll just aim it at the legs of the sith so they could be immobolized .

Canal switched links to a link that connected to all Dread Guard personnel and said, "This is Canal and I am here with 420. We are now closing in on the hostile's location. Over." Then Canal parked his speeder and made sure that no random bum or civilian would steal it. He went to Do and walked with him and said to him, "The sith are really stupid to be on Bothawui," and held his rifle and was looking around if he saw something unusual.

@[member="CC-195 Caboose"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-195 Caboose"]

"Agreed." Doc commed to Canal as he arrived, before making a motion to move up.

"Copy Caboose." He commed to Caboose as he focused his sight on the figures ahead of him. One of the great perks of being force dead, they couldn't find him through that blasted mysticism.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Krest"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="Kallion"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"When you boys are done your girl talk would someone mind giving me a freakin sitrep?" Ruusan said into her throat mic as she moved to a designated sniping position.

Her red hair was braided and pulled back ala Mando fashion and she wore her standard CIS combat gear. She had moved to a higher vantage point to try and sight in on the targets.

"Someone gonna give a girl a spot or do I have to do all the work myself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom