Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public When the Cards All Fold (Kaeshana/Invite)

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

​DON'T SQUEAL. DON'T SQUEAL. YOU'RE SQUEALING. OH GOD WHY ARE YOU STILL SQUEALING! SAY SOMETHING! YOU'VE MET PEOPLE BEFORE!
NOT GOD DAMN MANDALORE THE DESTROYER!
DON'T ASK HIM TO SIGN ANYTHING!
ESPECIALLY THE ACTION FIGURES.
STOP IT.
STOP SQUEALING!

There was an uncomfortable amount of time where Doc pretty much had this face. He blinked several times, before coughing and blinking. Blinking some more. Some more blinking. And then he talked.

"Fan huge. I'm. Got sisters, brothers, tattoos fallen."

(Phone posts are ugly posts)

Well this was absolutely larking wonderful. Calico strolled down the major plaza with a rather annoyed look. They still hadn't found the Sith--how could that be?

"Not the city, just this sector. Bathrobe Brigade was supposed to be running about but..." He reached up to scratch his chin, and stared at the oddly armored man. "We haven't picked anything up."

His arms folded over his chest; gaze settling on the sparking fountain laden in marble at the plaza center. It wasn't a false alarm, that was confirmed. The Commander keyed into the defense comms, speaking to all who could hear.

"Doc, Canal, Caboose, check the interior window. The Sith were confirmed to be here...I want to make sure they're all gone." He paused as the woman's voice crackled I his earpiece. "Sith. They were in this sector. A ship already broke atmo--I want to make sure none are left. Scan the area, look for any suspicious parties."

He strolled on up to the fountain; expression contorted in deep though. "I'd be careful son." He grumbled to the man who was actually near him, and switched to get another comm channel. "Sensing anything off Miss Verd, or are we clear?"

@[member="Phoebe Verd"]@[member="CC-117 Canal"]@Kallion@CC-420 Doc@Krest@Ruusan

@[member="Doc"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

Arla arched a brow at Doc, "yes it is very nice to meet you , OH what kind of tattoos do you have?" And she hoped they weren't on his back, but clearly he was excited by Verz. That thought made Arla laugh a bit, she would share that later with Verz.

"Yes remembering them is an honor to them" Arla hoped she never needed a healer, OW!!! "How long have you been in here?" She watched Verz' hand slip away, but it was ok she was greatful for the connection to him. This would always make her smile.

Kallion looked at the commander after he spoke "alright," he said "at least I've dealt with Sith before." He stayed with the clone for some more time, he didn't know exactly what to do 'Go search,' he thought to himself 'that's what you need to do.' Kallion looked at CC-247 for a moment before asking "you need me to search the sector?" He probably did, but Kallion wanted to know for sure.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

"A good mando boy" She repeated to him, she laughed a bit and shook her head. She watched out into the ward, noticing that Ord'ika's friends were visiting with a patient. This was good the patients needed interaction, it was healthy and made them feel good. Rianna smiled.

She looked back at Ord'ika, "strange I can't shake this sensation, this feeling that something is not quite right but" Rianna sighed slightly frustrated, "I don't see anything wrong, everything here looks as it should." Dark eyes held that hint of worry, "Did you and your friends run into any trouble getting here?" Maybe it was something else, maybe she was sensing something from him.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

"I've....been busy with work." He said putting as delicately as possible. He didn't want her to worry about what he did when he couldn't be with her. However, it was nothing new.

"I saw alot of activity here." He said as he thought about her feelings. In his limited experience she had not been wrong once. "But if you feel something isn't right then maybe I better stay close, ret'ini."

He looked over a smiled. He was curious about the republic soldier and the other patient that she mentioned before but he held his piece. His own side was still healing from the sniper's lucky shot sneaking by his armor. He was just glad to be there.

"Never, I never mind a friend coming along, ever." A smile to @[member="HK-36"] , as she reached out and took the beautiful flowers from him, and set them along side her with her other gifts she'd received today. "Thank you, I'm glad to have you here. Though I did not expect you at all. It's been far too long." She said softly, but admittedly her spirits were slowly lifting, something greatly needed in a time like this. "I could use some good news, but I think you are right. It can wait." A small grimace passed as a small spike of pain hit within her head. Unable to cover the pain with empath or anything else, the others would feel it too. Reaching up she rubbed slowly at her temple trying to will the pain away.

Soft grey eyes shifted to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] , "Please, call me Coryth. No need for formalities here with me." A nod followed, "Much better. I'm thankful for the support I received last night. Undoubtedly saved my life, but it's not over. Even now it's creeping back. Slower, and at least I've got a fighting chance to keep it at bay. Art of the Small, a constant to give us all more time to solve this."

At the mention of the Council, she frowned. "If I'm honest, no. But there is no choice in the matter anymore. I have to see them among others. It seems many of those I've touched in my travels have come to see what they can offer to ease my burdens and help in whatever way they can."

Coryth bowed her head to @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] , a non-verbal thanks for contacting her dear friend. Hevana would have been heartbroken to know something had happened to Coryth and she not at least been there to have a chance to help, or comfort her, should it be the woman's final hours.

The little redhead looked down to her hands fumbling with a blanket that had been laid across her legs, then she spoke quietly in response to @[member="Aika Kawakami"] . "You've two choices in a situation like this, you can succumb to the darkness, letting it pull you under, or you can cling to the beacons of light and warmth in life and hold on tighter than ever. They'll pull you through the worst without fail. You've have to have that faith, because times will come when everything is out of your hands and you must let others take the lead. And there is nothing harder than letting go, and placing all your cards in someone else's hands. Sometimes, it's the only thing to do." She gave a tiny shrug, it wasn't easy to admit it. However, it was exactly what she was doing here. Her life was in the hands of the people around her and there was only so much she could do. Not when it took so much from her just to push the darkness back constantly. "Just something I've picked up through the years. A lot of the people standing here, are people I've helped through dark times, others have helped me through mine. It's a cycle that lasts a lifetime and then some."

She smiled as the knight spoke. "You remind me of me a little in a way." A wink followed that. "You are right though, had I asked for it they would have, but I was stubborn. Perhaps a fool. I knew something was wrong months ago and waited. Let too much time pass, wasted too much precious time. Don't ever be too foolish, too stubborn to ask for help should you need it, Aika." She said firmly. "It was a grave error on my part. And now much is out of my hands with time running out."

Then came shouting, though this voice familiar, along with the presence with it. Hevana. Coryth closed her eyes and let a small sigh pass. The message had been received and the one's she needed most were here. Though, she had not expected @[member="Hevana Martin"] this quickly, but that only showed the woman's devotion to the small Jedi. She watched as Siobhan left quickly, racing. The chaos left in the super-soldier's wake could even be felt from here. Hevana desperate to find the red head, to know she was well, or at least for the moment not knocking on death's door.

Outside the room she could sense the presence of others, pride, honor, duty, easily sensed. It was only so easily recognized in a single group of beings. "Mandalorians?" She asked, shifting in the hoverchair to look out the meeting room door to see who else was in the healing halls nearby. "A strange group to be in the temple."

Coryth seemed baffled but felt no more wounded than those in the healing halls that had been with her, and no ill will, but there was something else she felt there .. love. The Master knew there was no such thing as coincidence with the force. "If the Mandalorians are here, could someone perhaps bring them or one of them in here? I'd like to speak with them. I firmly believe the force is presenting us with a new avenue of knowledge and help. Please?" She asked a little louder. @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @Verz Horak @Arla Balor @Rianna Organa

Ordo looked up surprised as a young healer came in to ask if he could come to speak to a patient. His puzzled look feel on Rianna as if to ask who would be asking for a Mandalorian. Ordo stood and brushed Rianna's cheek with an armored hand wishing he could feel her skin. He walked toward the door unsure if she would follow. He was confused of course as he only knew a few people in the temple and most only by voice of comm systems.

He followed the healer to a room and he turned to fit his broad shoulders through the smaller door. Before him in the smaller room sat a young woman who had the distinct Jedi presence by the way she held herself and the look in her eyes. it was clear she was on the mend but from what he couldn't say, but he'd seen enough war to know when someone was still coming back from something. He looked at the young lady, she looked no older than one of his adopted children. Feeling that she was still recovering Ordo walked closer and sat on a seat so she wouldn't have to speak loudly for him to hear.

"Can I help you with something Lil'miss?" He said in his deep Papa's here voice

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @Doc @Coryth Elaris

Verz listened, amused slightly as Doc stuttered and tripped over his own words. It seemed he was a bit tounge tied. However, a young Jedi healer came up to him and Arla, asking for them to follow her. So they did, walking to the room where Coryth was. Verz had never met Coryth, but he could tell immediately that something was wrong with her. Not the fact she was in a wheelchair, but something deep was strange. Verz wasn't Force-Sensitive, but he could tell a lot about people at a glance. Being observant helped when you were a soldier.

But Verz forced himself to not stare while he pondered that thought. He saw Ordo and his girlfriend brought in as well, and wondered what this was about. He looked back to Coryth. "You requested us, Master Jedi?" Verz bowed with his arm folded across his chest, a Mandalorian salute to an elder or one higher in status.

Caboose arrived at the city, parking his speeder-bike and drawing both of his DC-17 blasters and scanning the area slowly and with caution. After the first area seemed clear, he moved ahead, covering his corners with swift precision and focus. Coast clear. Where were these Sith? He'd begin walking towards 420's position, swiveling his head from left to right to make sure that each alley was clear- that's when his comm came up with a static hiss, Calico's voice coming through. Interior window? Where was that?

"Hey Doc, what is Calico talking about? I'm coming up to you."

Caboose followed his radar, wandering down an alleyway with DC-17 still raised and ready.

@Phoebe Verd @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @CC-117 Canal @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="Ruusan"] @[member="Kallion"] @[member="Krest"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]
HK nodded at Cory's words to him, reaching over to pat her shoulder gently with the metal hand as she took flowers off of him. There was also a little holographic card attached to them with HK's words and wishes for Cory's well-being and a recording of him dancing for her, which looked something a little like this
279903_o.gif

Meaning that it would be creepy if an organic being would do it. But then again, not that many people considered Johnny Depp to be an organic being.
"There were some things that called me out to the farthest reaches of the galaxy, otherwise, I would have been to come to your aid more often."
HK would give Cory a small brush of his hand on top of her head when she winced in pain from her state, a pet of sorts, although the droid knew he wasn't the cuddliest creature around, he was no Ropo after all, and he would take a step back from her bed, remaining at her side although giving others more room to talk to her.

HK looked to Siobhan as she ran off in response to miss Martin's antics, he slightly tilted his head but remained in the room, fearing what sort of tornado of havoc Siobhan would conjure up when she came back.
The droid didn't commented or paid much attention to Coryth's conversation with others, busy calculating who would have her sprinting off like that, it was only when the Mandalorians in the temple were mentioned that the droid snapped out of his thoughts.
Looking towards the door after the aide was sent to retrieve them he awaited he would come through.
When @[member="Ordo"] walked in first, HK gave him a nod and a simple greeting in Mandalorian.
But when @[member="Verz Horak"] came through and HK started to ruffle his feathers and strut his stuff.

The droid would knock his fist into his chest, giving out a small bow to Verz, speaking out as he recognized him from earlier battles they were both in.
[Mandalorian] "Olarom, ner Mand'alor." (Greetins, my Lord Mandalore.)
At the time when HK left it was Verz who was the Mandalore after all, and so far, he hasn't been told whether or not he was replaced.

Rianna shook her head not able to answer the question but this was the Hall of Healers certainly there could be anyone here at any given time. Curious she walked with the young intern, and Ord'ika towards the room of the young red head that Phylis had healed.

Rianna stayed back listening, watching if Coryth had requested to see the Mandalorians she would not interfere but only listen to see what was afoot. She could hear the caring sound of Ord'ika's voice as he spoke to Coryth, without knowing her or anything of her circumstances he always came through with just the right sound of assurance. Within moments Verz and Arla were also in the room. How very interesting.

Rianna folded her hands.

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Coryth Elaris"]

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Oh this was a lot to take in was this another Jedi? When Arla saw her red hair, she smiled thinking how bad can she be she has red hair, all we need do is avoid her temper. When she heard the droid address Verz she stepped to the side, she never though of him anymore as Mand'alor but others in the galaxy would always think of him this way. She noticed that Ord'ika's friend stayed near the door. That might well be the best place to be, she stepped back to stand beside her.

Now what could this women with the sad eyes, and injuries so bad that she was here in the Healers Hall.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @Ordo @HK-36 @Coryth Elaris

Lookimg around, Verz saw Ordo and Rianna enter the room as well. He wondered why Coryth had asked for them. He was a soldier, a warrior. What did he or his friends know of healing or the Force? All Verz knew about the Force was the fact that it could be used for extraordinary feats. It seemed he would find out soon enough however.
Verz turned to look at HK when he heard the familiar synthesized voice speaking Mando'a. Verz smiled at the droid, but responded with a slightly somber tone of voice. "Ahh, HK, ner vod. Sorry to say, but I am no longer Mand'alor. I was... deposed by my second in command. Why are I and my companions here.?"

"I knew I sensed a Mandalorian or two, the honor, pride, and duty bound." She shook her head pushing away the thoughts, "My apologies, I'm being rude. I'm an Empath, not something I am gifted with through the force and too ill to filter things out. Essentially I feel everything of the emotions and mindsets of those around me. I do apologize if I'm intruding by asking all three of you here." She explained as she politely bowed her head to the new trio joining them. "My name is Coryth Elaris, and I'm pleased to meet you all."

The caring compassion of a fatherly tone, could not be missed by the lil' redhead. The comfort something she needed. Something that allowed her to smile despite her nerves and the grave situation. Though she remained completely unaware of who she was before. "Maybe, maybe not. I, however am not one to believe in coincidence. Things happen for a reason and perhaps that is why we find ourselves all here today."

Nervously, she fiddled with her hands and the edge of the blanket, not sure what to do with herself. "I've not a right to ask you of anything, for we've never met before this instant but however there is trouble, a problem that cannot be solved by me alone. I'm not even sure the Jedi alone can completely help. Needless to say it's a complicated matter." Rambing, you're rambing again.. "One I'm not sure you'll entirely believe if I told you it all from beginning to end but I'll give the short of it, as short as I can."

With care she pulled her robes down but a hair, with all modesty in mind before anyone gets any ideas. Along with deep criss crossing scars that hardly missed an inch of her flesh beneath the robes, not only did they seemed new, though that was not the case. Marks of torture for certain, for very few did things like that on purpose. Inside the scars deep black lines spread slowly, returning. Right now they were thin, but still noticeable. "It's hard to explain." She said flatly. "The scars are not as they appear, they are not new, in fact over a decade old. The black .. that however is new." She paused eyes dropping and looking down to her hands where she played at the blanket.

"It wasn't like this last night, much worse in fact, and nearly took my life." As much as others might have tried to make sure she wasn't aware of the grievous nature of her state, the lil redhead was no fool. She'd seen the look in the eyes of healers before. Told the same stories to keep hope up for as long as possible. This was a time when being a healer, and knowing the other side did not make it easier for her, only made it worse.

"As to what it is exactly, we aren't sure. Sith Poison maybe, but just showing after over a decade, makes me believe there is more at work in this story. Some twisted alchemy work of the Sith, also possible, and considering who had tortured me then, alchemy is likely a root cause. The only thing I do know, when this scar opened." She looked down to her shoulder, pointing to a thicker line than the others, "What came from it was not blood, what it was was pure evil in a physical form."

Shifting she covered the darkening scars, pulling the robes back over them. "I'm certain this must sound like insanity to you, to most of you here but I swear on my life every last word is true." The Master had no reason to lie, nor really could she. It was one thing she was not good at, illusions, sure, healing, no doubt, but speaking something aside from the truth, never.

"To make matters worse, the darkness in my skin was nearly completely gone as well last night, now it creeps back slowly, very slowly but none the less it is coming back." The look in her eyes one of complete bafflement and worry untold, none of this even she really understood. "Every minute, every hour, I must fight, to push this back. I give up, give in, I'm not fool enough to think I'll live through. So all I've got is hope as my body grows weaker. I could not defend myself alone even if I tried. I've the few friends around me and little to go on."

Now she debated what to tell the whole room next, would they believe her? Or would they all walk away. "From time to time, I see future events, objects of importance, tiny glimpses of what has or what will be. Along with a pull, almost living, something I can't pretend to understand, I'm haunted by visions of a box. Gold, and rune covered, of an origin that even as widely traveled as I am, I do not recognize. It's tied to this all, I can feel it." A small part she was leaving out, how it called to her, whispered to her in her dreams. Promised it could help her. She sighed, her eyes down, more interested in her feet than the others.

"I don't know if you can help me. Or if you will. But I worry that there are not enough of us to weather the storm ahead, and find what is drawing out this sickness, trying to kill me. For on top of this all I feel a great darkness coming, unlike anything we have seen before."

She sighed a final time, feeling like she needed to return back to where it all began. "I need to return to where this started. Where I was tortured, perhaps clues will still be left behind. But I cannot go alone, not when this particular planet has an affinity for trying to kill me each and every time I stick a toe in the hot sands." The idea worried her greatly, she'd never been back there since it had happened, and worried if she'd be able to handle returning. But if there was even one jar left of what that monster had placed in her skin then it could be worth it.

Looking up to Ordo, then to Verz, and Arla. "Would I be asking too much to accompany me to Tatooine? I don't know how far my legs will carry me, or how long I'll be able to hold a blade, but it only makes sense to return to where it all started." Maybe she was grasping for straws, for any clue but so far everyone seemed to have come up empty and they had to start somewhere. Though in the back of her mind, a darkness was moving, coming closer. Something that worried her greatly.

She gave a small smile after a glance to the card. "It's okay Iron, I've been on my own for a while, wasn't looking to be found in truth, not til things started to get bad."

Glancing to the others in the room she couldn't help but feel like the same child that had graced these halls so many years ago. "Simple matter is I can't do any of this alone, nor do I trust myself alone, not when the darkside is this close to me, and pulls at me the way it does. And if any of what I've seen is to come to pass we'll need all the help we can find. I truly hope none of it does, truly. But short of it, is I need help.To whatever end this takes me, I need help, and I refuse to lay in this bed and let others do the work. Not when my own life hangs in the balance."

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]
"You will always be a Mandalore in my heart."
HK stated simply to Verz, if that was a message he would text to the Mandalorian, it would be followed by little "<3" or ":*" emoticons.
However, instead the machine looked down to Coryth while the Short Stack was speaking her mind. He nodded through it all, staying silent to let her speak in peace, taking in all the description of the poison. Through his long lifetime he observed only few examples of Sith Poison and Sith Alchemy used in diseases, they were not something commonly used against him, and it was usually the Jedi Healers who handled such cases. He had little knowledge of them.

Once Cory was done, however, he nodded, slightly raising his hand as he spoke with a bow,
"Cory, let me come with you to Tatooine as well, when the Gulag Plague has began I became trapped on the desert planet and wander much of it until I was able to hire myself out with a group of spacers that led me out and gave me repairs. I have good familiarity with the planet, and I can handle plenty of threats it can offer."
He straightened up, looking to Cory
"Just give me a word and I will dance with my blades for you."
He looked to others,
"And as for the poison, I have been active since the times of the Old Republic and Mandalorian Crusades, yet I have seen only few examples of such toxins, I have little lore to offer on the subject. Perhaps our Mandalorians friends have faced simmilar threats during their wars with the Sith?"
He finished with a query towards Ordo and Verz.

@[member="Coryth Elaris"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Doc"]

Ordo watched the girls eyes. He'd been around and this girl was so much a child and yet she had the look of someone who knew the pain and suffering of a longer life. It always made him sad to see that sad distant stare in the eyes of a child. Maybe it was that big soft side he kept beneath the beskar or maybe it was his natural tendancy to protect his family that made him ache to see the knowing look that Jedi always seemed to have.

He would have hugged the poor girl and told her od course they would help but he didn't think it proper. The scars he understood and Sith torture well he knew a thing or two about that also. He had spent 5 months as prisoner to a Sith woman. He'd felt a lightwhip rend his back like a piece of linen. He had hung suspended by yhe wrist as she tested her tools on his skin and recorded the differences in sounds he produced for each one. Oh yes he understood and it made him angry.

He looked back to Rianna. How he longed to just stay with her and enjoy their love for eachother. Their long walks and the sound of her voice, her laughter as she spkke of the coast and swimming. The smiles as she overlooked some foolish yhing he was bound to say.

"I think we've found your feeling Cyar'ika." He said to the woman who jeld his heart so completely.

"If Ordo can help get you better ad'ika." He said his tone still paternal and welcoming "then you can count on me."

He wanted. To stay with Rianna but he also thought of all people she woukd do the same thing. Neither of them could watch people suffer they had that much in common.

Doc was nearly in tears after the Mandalore touched him. The nurse working on the viciousness on his back raised a brow. He held up his hand that Verz shook, nearly shaking in anticipation. The nurse was about to call for a sedative and several other restraints when the commando spoke.

"I'm never gonna wash this hand again, as long as I live."

"Sir I don't think that's a good and health-"

The doctor in front of him was cut short with a swift KUNG FU KARATE punch to the nuts. Doc was nearly in hysterics, and asked for a tissue so he could contain himself. Oh happy day!

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Verz smiled at HK's comment. It meant a lot to him that the droid held him in such high regards. That probably wasn't easy for a droid that supposedly had been around since the Crusaders fought and died. It amazed him that anything could last that long.

As for what Coryth had say about him and his companions' minds, Verz wasn't too sure he wanted someone reading his emotions. Even though most of the time he was stoic on the outside, he didn't want people, even Jedi, poking around in his head. Emotions betrayed thoughts. However, he knew, somehow, that Coryth would respect the sanctity of others minds.

"Master Jedi, I am sure that my comrades and I could help you with this task. It would be our honor to help a Master Jedi. One of you helped me once, and i hope to return the favor."

Rianna nodded to Ord'ika, yes it seemed they had Master Coryth was definitely a source of many intrigues. The dark corruption though would always be present unless a way found to completely eradicate it. Tattooine, the outer rim, so far away. It seemed to be settled that they were going, with the comment from Verz it was settled. Rianna looked to Ordo smiled, even though sadness and loneliness from separation ached within her.

But. If it would help Coryth than how could she say don't go, she could not go this time there were too many things happening all at once here. But that was a thought for later. There was a bit of a ruckus in the ward Rianna turned to see them with the young man that Verz and Arla had been visiting he had become, quite upset. Rianna nodded to the group and headed toward him, what was wrong with him. As she got closer she could see he was in tears. Oh my goodness was he that hurt?

Rianna got closer, "Are you alright?" She looked at Doc, even though she wanted to be where Ord'ika was she still had her duty.

@[member="Doc"] @Ordo @Verz Horak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom