Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you currently playing?

Welcome to Dark Souls II. I've logged about 40ish hours (PC). This is my thought so far.
4AaBgru.gif
I only recommend this game to people with patients in excess and the ability to not throw the controller / computer. You will die. You will die hundreds, maybe thousands of times. There is no way around it. Your sanity will be questioned. You will rage quit. You will feel everything and everyone is just out to ruin your day and this game for you. I came to the game with a very small amount of experience of the first. And I knew if I was going to beat this game. I need to accept the fact I was going to die and die and die. I have still yet to beat the game. But I get a little closer most times I play, sometimes I play for an hour and don't progress. Is your soul ready for this game? I sincerely doubt it.​
10/10 would die again and again for it.​

I am playing Kabuki Warriors. This is an old game but still my favorite just because of the characters of this game. The traditional kabuki costume and mask make this game more interesting. This most favorite one is the joker character.

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Better get going TheScarletDastard TheScarletDastard . You've still got a lot of ground to cover. A second game I am playing right now is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. 50+ hours in, never gets old. Basically all of Nintendo's most famous characters from several different games fighting each other. Awesome.

Darth Ahriman

D
Started a new game on theHunter: Call of the wild. So addictive!

Also replaying red dead redemption 2.

As usual, these are both on the Xbox Series X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom