Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Starting of a new-Character templet for Daedros

NAME: Daedros

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: Age 17-18(5"9) Age 19-20(6"0)

WEIGHT: 145 pounds

EYES: A dark and powerful lighting blue eyes.

HAIR: A darker blond, bronze/blond or dirty blond. In certain conditions or lighting, his hair can be a golden blond.

SKIN: A snowy pale color, seeming full of life.

Family-None

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum)
:Strengths:

Strengths can define the person, shape one, make more powerful. Sometimes Strengths can destroy a person, take away, or change. Daedros's strengths vary from two Sith masters, one a lord and the other an Emporer. The young man is swift, charming, and has a silver tongue for ladies but a masterful way of speaking to anyone. It's something the young boy had learned through Palpatine. Through Palpatine, he has learned the arts of Sith/Darkside battle. Not only in the force but to use his voice like a sword and aggravate his enemies.

Force abilities from Palpatine:
1. Force lighting, both of sith and Jedi variant.
2. To feel the force flow through you, to dominate with each action within a situation.
3. The lifting of small objects and control of their movement.

Daedros is cunning, smart, and very charismatic. Charisma and rage can go hand in hand, even scaring some of the most broad-minded people and soldiers. This wasn't learned himself but by his second master, the one who meant more to him, Darth Vader who was newly a Sith at the time. Slowly Daedros would learn to control, preserve, and create flawless actions by Darth Vader. Each strike needed to be as efficient as possible, but in a way, it would not strain someone too quickly. Lord Vader then taught him the way of form V, the fighting ways of the ancient force dragons. With his actions leaving less damage or fatigue through training this was almost perfect for the young man. After he then learned Jar'Kai by his Lord Darth Vader.

Force abilities learned from Darth Vader:
1. A fast variant of Force choke. It makes the force user able to lift and chock several opponents.
2. Force Speed which enhanced his dueling.
3. Force Valor, an ability that not only enhanced his dueling but enhanced the strength of each strike and speed.
4. Force Crush. An ability to crush objects, droids, mechs, or even living people.
5. Visions of the past, visions of the future. These force ablilty allows him to see places not seen by him , and possibly predict things that havn't happened yet.

Weaknesses:
1. Arrogance is Daedros's main fault within his ability to use force and his great power of dealing.
2. Conflicted emotions lead him between the light and the dark. This leads him into the confusion about what is right or wrong.
3. The hiding of his feelings to others. Being a sith for the beginning of his life he has become hardened, defined, great. This is the leading factor of him denying his own feelings of anger, fear, hatred and suffereing.
4. Not having any parents or guardians in his life. Daedros has had no important teachings of moral, leaving him confused of certain decsions.

:Weaknesses:
1.Confused of his force abilities and why he can't fully control its power.
2. Dosn't know his origion, cannot grasp who he is or what he was meant for if he has a significant purpose.

: Force Sensitive?:
Daedros force sensitivity is higher then most, great and powerful.
:Mediclorians: Tested by Palpatine and Vader they would both come to find out Daedros not yet fully grown has a 18,000 Mediclorian count which seems to grow daily. No recent tests have been taken, information private.

APPEARANCE: (Quote by Palpatine and the Inqiuzeters) " To look at the boy seems to be looking directly into the force. The way he acts, the way he moves, the way he speaks, its as if the boy was born from the force. However his conflict is what restricts him but is his defenit way to the Darkside."
Daedros seems to stand around 6'0, which advances his formitable appearance of a Sith, not to be overthought but not to be underwealmed. The boy has a dark blond hair, strong nose and great powerful blue eyes seeming to have the strength of storms when looked into. His skin seems to be the color of
Citrine.

Attire: Daedros dabbles in the affairs of old but fitted and heavy tunics like the famous Anakin Skywalker before his turning. However the boy has some line with silver, or laced with black. Leggings consist of tight but light black pants. Around his waist holds a silver belt to keep his tunic from dragging forwards and in the way.

BIOGRAPHY:
I was born to the storms of Kamino, the winds howling and the rain falling like blaster rounds. There was never a day anyone, would forget the day I was found, found on a ship holding a shipment of cargo and a large group of returning clones. Little me was bundled up in an old robe, once black but now grey found around my little body from old age. Finding me they had called me the storm child...the clones, not only because I was a mystery but also because a fierce storm had passed over the cloning facility. It had always rained in Kamino, but that certain day was terrible enough to shut down all power in the cloning facility.

I was given in, taken care of by all the nice clones, and accepted by Taun We. Through most of my early life, I was treated like the rest of the kids there but one specific girl made me feel special from the rest of the other kids. Gracie was the closest friend and dearest to me, I might have been accepted but none of the kids ever looked at me like Gracie did. Often we ran down the halls, sometimes I played the clones and she the droids. In switching moods, I would have played the droids and she the clone warriors. We mostly got the fantasy-like ideas from the older clones from the facility. I and Gracie were really the only ones to sit and listen to the elderly clones in the facility talk about the Clone Wars. Told us stories of Master Skywalker, the so-called chosen ones, and General Kenobi. After those stories not only did we pretend to fly in ships, but we played out Ventress and Kenobi...of course me as Kenobi.

I loved the respect of the Republic and the honorable clones. Of course, now the Republic is the Empire and the Clones are the troopers. However, turning 8 I was put right to work as an apprentice for the outer wall repairman. Putting me to work wasn't terrible at all, I was getting bored in the facility. No, I wasn't getting bored with the stories of the clone wars. There was not enough time in the world to go over all the battles and all the experiences of the clones. Generally, I began to become bored with my peers, they had always talked all the same and there was always some unnecessary drama. They really didn't mind or care for the Clone Wars like me and Gracie.

My pride was placed in my work as a young child, my master for repair was an old clone who was called by the name of Lars, but went by 0911 in the Clone Wars. He was quite rough of teaching, gave me responsibility, and put a lot in my hands. Sometimes I would even hold his life in my hands by holding a ladder from the fierce winds or some electric trust deal. Just always something like that. With enough respect and work, I and Lars became tight buddies. It took a long time for me to unlock his sides of the stories but once I did...really it changed me. Mostly because the clones killed the Jedi after they were all trapped and unknowing. I thought him somewhat crazy, I mean could there really be a big change between the Republic and then a change into the Empire with the troopers?

After every day of work, I and Gracie still went after all the stories. no matter how old we grew, we both promised to keep interested. really though who couldn't keep interested in those types of stories. As I and Lars grew closer so did me and Gracie. It all started when she began to dry me off when I returned from my outside works. We both felt it, some sort of special connection. One that gave your heart a sweet and rich feeling. The feeling was never rich enough to feel miserable though. Her eyes were beautiful, they weren't of the blue waves on Kamino but waves with the sun shining onto them. The beauty of her hair, like the sun shimmering through the wheat. The wheat we both have never seen. I never figured out what she saw so special in me, but I promised her someday we would get to see the sun...together.

The facilities days were numbered to this point, an uprising has accrued. Emporer Palpatine says he has no use for Clones...tells us they are now useless to this point, taking up space. At this point in time, Lars was quite unhappy, he even predicted it all. Lars predicted that the cloning facility would be shut down, many Clones would lose their homes. Many of the children would be sent off as either slaves or left on their own. I remember now, I had Gracie in my arms. We were both hitting the age of 14 soon. There was nothing I could do, I rocked Gracie in my arms slowly. Was she to be a slave or sent off...was I to continue working for the empire or sent off. We both didn't know, we had just hoped we would stay together. Both of us grew very fond and it was strange, the fact that I was a shy kid around my peers but Gracie could talk to anyone. I guess I was just the brightest gem out of all the gems in the facility.

The day had come, Emporer Palpatine and his new second in command had shown. No one knew where this second in command had come from...no one knew who he was. We only caught onto his name quick, Lord Vader. Something we also caught onto quickly was the breathing of his prosthetics in his suite. Everyone was packing up, and we found out what was going to happen to us. Gracie and I were both being sent off...free to wherever we wanted to go into the universe and we were both so happy.

I and Gracie were about to board the ship, this ship was being sent to a junkyard out in Tatooine. That's where all the clones could find jobs. Most jobs sent individuals out to find scrap in old battlegrounds of the old wars. However, I remember looking up to see lord Vader standing... tall...all black...the mask. What was he? I was stopped by Emporer Palpatine and called to as he says in an old and melodic old man's voice.* "I've heard you were the second man of repair, both electrical and outside welding." I looked up to both of them, both were so...intimidating compared to me, almost a young man at this point of 14. I did put a smile on my face though to show some gratification for respect "Emporer it would be an honor, but if I were to go then I would need to bring my friend Gracie" And those were my exact words, I cared enough about Gracie to bring her with me anywhere across the universe "No...no... no" He then cackles and slightly looks to lord Vader before sighing "that will not due Daedros" Just then an elderly Clone soldier, on crutches bumps into me and the object that I've had since I was found here dropped to the floor. A silver tube with black metal and a black button past the hilt. Just then Emporer Palpatine speaks "A jedi...no padawan. Troopers, subdue him and bring him back with us...to the death star" Quite instantly, I felt a sharp pain to the side of my head and a crack before I fell into the arms of two Troopers then blacking out and hearing the yelling of Gracie.

I woke in a bitter black room and my eyes cower in the darkness jerking from side to side then knowing there was no cowering. I wasn't bound, however...then I heard breathing from the corner of the room. Cohhhhhh....Cahhhhhhh....Cohhhhhhhh....Cahhhhhhh "Whos there" I speak looking around and squint heavily before I hear the intoxicative voice of someone who brings an upbringing* "Your new master, Darth Vader"

:Items: From his findings, Daedros was found with a lightsaber. A longer, but thinner lightsaber, something that looked to be created before the republic, and perhaps even a little before the old republic. Although the origins are unknown of the lightsaber its saber is a pure omniscient white color.
His second weapon is more of a newer Sith Design. After being taken in by Vader and Palpatine he was quested to make his own lightsaber, bleeding the crystal. Daedros created this Saber to look as his former, but with a longer gripping handle and a more infused pummel.
the rest of his items are found as food, and a bit of money to survive and fend for himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom