Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Børre Drage

• iqDmsEz.png

IDENTITYBIOLOGY

-I| NAME Børre Drage
    -I| NICKNAMES N/A
    -I| TITLE(S) Kaiha | Heir Apparent - Clan Drage
    -I| RANK Force Adept

-I| HOMEWORLD Bellassa
    -I| BIRTHPLACE Bellassa
    -I| SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    -I| GENDER Male
    -I| MARITAL STATUS Unmated
    -I| LANGUAGES KNOWN High Galactic, Galactic Basic, Wufi
    -I| LANGUAGES SPOKEN High Galactic, Galactic Basic, Wufi

-I| SPECIES Lupo
    -I| AGE 30
    -I| SEX Male
    -I| HEIGHT 6'10"
    -I| WEIGHT 240 lbs
    -I| EYES Blue
    -I| HAIR Blond
    -I| SKIN Pale Caucasian
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE Yes
    -I| ALIGNMENT Light/Neutral
    -I| PLAYBY Greyston Holt

APPEARANCE
    APPEARANCE HERE

• iqDmsEz.png

TRAITS
    STRENGTHS TBD
    Coming soon...

ATTRIBUTES TBD
    Coming soon...

WEAKNESSES TBD
    Coming soon...

PERSONALITY
    PERSONALITY HERE

• iqDmsEz.png

ALLEGIANCES
    Clan Drage

RELATIONSHIPS

-I| PLATONIC
    Kestrel Van-Derveld [Friend + Former Mentor]
    Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos [Friend]
    Arekk Arekk [Acquaintance]

-I| ROMANTIC | SEXUAL
    N/A

-I| FAMILIAL
    Immediate FamilyOther Relations
    Ødvin Drage [Father; Dec.]
    Áshildr Drage [née Ulf][Mother]
    Bjørn Drage [Younger Brother, 4Y Diff.]
    Alfvaldr Drage [Younger Brother, 5Y Diff.]
    Åstor Drage [Younger Brother; Twin to Freya, 8Y Diff.]
    Freya Drage Freya Drage [Younger Sister; Twin to Åstor, 8Y Diff]
    Deidric Drage Deidric Drage [Younger Brother, 15Y Diff]

Frida Drage [née Kühn][Grandmother]
    Diderik Drage [Grandfather; Dec.]

• iqDmsEz.png

HISTORY

Børre was born the eldest child and heir of the Alpha pair of Clan Drage, a Lupo clan based out of the core world of Bellassa since the Lupo purge in the centuries following the Gulag Plague. Growing up on a world that neither accepted nor rejected their presence, Børre has lived a life steeped in Lupo customs and culture as best could be managed, learning the responsibilities of his position both as a clan member and heir, and their aims with having adapted to the circumstances of their species and doing their utmost to persist; with five younger siblings, assisting in their education and growth has also been his responsibility and with one of them being a female, her protection was necessary for him to uphold, as it was for every other male of the clan.

But this was not enough, after her first change came earlier than expected. When suitors started showing up, and Freya turned them all away... one would not take no for an answer, whisking her away beneath their noses. Gone without a trace. It would be three years before they saw her again.

After this unfortunate event, Borre had encountered another problem - his exploration of the Force in self-study, was not going fast enough as his siblings also began to turn up with their own abilities making their mark - with the disappearance of Freya, doing all they could to prevent such a thing from happening again was a priority. It was with this that he left, seeking out the guidance of a Jedi, whilst also keeping an ear to the ground for any word of his only female sibling. What he didn't expect was to encounter another not too unlike himself, though oblivious of her heritage... he could smell it. After befriending the Jedi Knight Kestrel Dray, he became her padawan for a very intense period of time that saw the intelligent young Lupo make great strides in his comprehension of how the Force worked and how to develop and strengthen his skills within it, laying a solid foundation before the day came that she saw the truth, when the amulet that suppressed her nature broke.

It was then that the student became the teacher, walking her through her first change and teaching her all she would need to know to survive. With Kestrel needing time to come to terms with what this meant for her, overall, she left the amulet with him thinking that, maybe, it could be of use, and they parted ways with Børre returning to Bellassa, resuming life within the pack, and letting what he had been beginning to feel for the blush-skinned wolf die - his responsibility to the clan and its continue purity was, after all, greater than himself - and a small sample of blood that the broken amulet had taken from his now-wandering friend allowed him to find out more about where she came from, and that she wasn't Lupo at all - but a distant cousin, of sorts. Though this information gave him a lot to think about in some ways, this ultimately helped him move past his feelings, as further research highlighted more and more differences that highlighted why it could never have worked, and taught him more about his own species, in a way. After this, life fell into a somewhat predictable rhythm, as he continued to develop his skill in the Force, and began to further train his brothers.

As he was approaching his mid-twenties, Freya reappeared, and with a collection of old and infirm Lupo in tow... not unlike when she was a child, bringing home injured an orphaned animals, but this was different... [to be continued, when I can brain]

• iqDmsEz.png

THREADS

[ All Men Must Die, But We Are Not Men ] - Børre meets and helps an injured Aelin Erevos with a hunter problem.
    [ The Lone Wolf Finds the Pack ] - Børre and Aelin encounter an unfamiliar wolf on Drage lands.
    [ First Impressions ] — Børre and Aelin go to Nal Hutta to track down a lead, while his sister Freya goes to Islimore with the Draoidae Åsmund Ótta, to speak with the Alpha of Clan Hathbi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom