Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kirke Biltun

THE SCARLET DASTARD
Dead Ender, Human Trash, Wrong Choice, Loser
812a044279a2b2469b8faf88755db461.jpg

NAME: Kirke Biltun
ALIASES: Kay, Bils, The Dastard
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 133lbs
EYES: Blue-green
HAIR: Dusty
SKIN: Rough
FORCE SENSITIVE: Is that what that feeling is...? Pfft, nah, couldn't be.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
The Makings of Greatness: There is a feeling that tugs Kirke along his course; an unexplained instinct that might be a part of something bigger...
Somethin' ta hide, Bright Eyes?: Kirke is notoriously curious, and has a knack for knowing when folks are hiding something or generally no-gooding.
I'm Gonna Rattle the Stars, I am.: Something changes when Kirke flies. Something is different. It's simpler to him than breathin', especially atmospheric.
Alright, kid!: Kirke knows how to run his mouth, and isn't always the best at knowing when to shut up. This can get him into trouble with pretty much anyone.
Don't get cocky!: Ever the optimist, Kirke's confidence doesn't just flirt with arrogance; it picks it up at 7pm sharp and takes it out to a nice dinner.
Stark raving totally blinking daft: The lad is possessed by a genius bravery that often crosses the line into howling lunacy.

APPEARANCE:
Like a really poor pirate. Or a well-to-do beggar. Or a decent sneak-thief. He looks like the worst mistake a young woman could make. Like the personification of bad choices. Like a mercenary and a pauper gave a kid up for adoption.

BIOGRAPHY:
Oh please, you've heard the story a thousand times. It would be so particularly tragic if it didn't happen a hundred times over on each of a thousand planets ever single day. Really, who needs to hear it again? It's not particularly cheery. Y'know what does put me in a good mood, though? I learned a new trick yesterday; watch this!

SHIP:
Hehe, you're funny. Nah, not me. One day, though...

ROLE-PLAYS: WIP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom