Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Valiens Nantaris Announced As New Site Owner

Most of us veterans probably guessed he was the frontrunner from a mile away. For most of you, he’s been pretty synonymous with leading the forum, so he’s been the most stable choice since the beginning when I decided to hang my hat. Valiens is my oldest advisor, after all, ever since our days of him banning me for being a chaotic rapscallion at our previous community more than ten years ago.

When interviewing people, and there was… I think about six different serious interviews, I made it apparent that my choice wouldn’t be Tef 2.0. Thats all people usually want, is sequels or continuations, and they’re wrong for it. No, I did too much by myself, became too thick skinned, too adverse, too dramatic. We need a team builder at the top right now, in my opinion, not a showman.

And that’s Valiens. He creates a stable environment and he’s fair, and far less intimidating simply because people know what to expect from him. I look forward to seeing what he’ll do with the place, once I’ve successfully burned a path out of here.

Thank you to most of the applicants, its reassuring that a majority of you want to see Chaos continue. I’ll still be around, Val and I have quite a bit of turnover to do - but if you’re looking for a Site Owner, the new one has been named, take your problems to him and his crew.

Lastly and again, spare me the well wishing, I am literally the genghis khan of everything bad that has happened to you here at Chaos and I don’t regret any of it and if I discover time travel, I’m going back so I can do it all again exactly the same way I’M UNHINGED I WAS ALWAYS UNHINGED YOU BETTER THANK GOD I STEPPED DOWN BECAUSE OH BOI IMMA COMIN YOU THINK U FUNNY ON DISCORD LOL IMMA CLAP DEM CHEEKS IN FRONT OF A THOUSAND PEOPLE TIME AND TIME AGAIN IM UNHINGED AND DERANGED NO MEDS CAN HOLD ME BACK YOU PISS BOYS YOU LITERALLY CANT STOP ME YOURE NOT BUILT TO STOP ME ILL BUILD A NEW COMMUNITY IN HALF THE TIME JUST TO BAN EVERYONE AGAIN NONE OF YOU ARE BUILT FOR THIS IT WAS ONLY EVER ME BC IM DOPE AND I DO DOPE THINGS MISS ME WITH YOUR SOFT AS BABY SHIT TRAUMA TAKES ON DISCORD NOBODY GIVES A FUCK YOU LIVE AND THEN YOU DIE AND INBETWEEN THAT YOU GET TO BAN A FEW STAR WARS NERDS WAGING CULTURE WARS BECAUSE THEY AINT CUT LIKE THIS YALL SAY I HATE PEOPLE BUT I DONT CARE ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHY YOU PISSED ME OFF SO JUST ACCEPT THAT IM UNHINGED AND STOP MAKING UP LIL BABY PISS STORIES LIKE THE GOSSIPY LIL BTCH BOY YOU ARE AND GO TOUCH GRASS

Congrats! Happy to see a good continuation with an experienced set of hands.
archer-you.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom