Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricks of the Trade

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

After being bounced through various servers throughout the Terminus Sector, a short and brief return communication winds its way to the Mandalorian.

You'll find prices are firm, but fair. Credit and barter options also acceptable. - DK

[[ OOC: Simply put, you're free to use at you leisure. Permission granted. ]]

import Dark_Wire_Request.BAT
Cmnd.exe
rec --channels=1 --bits=16 --rate=16000 audio.flac trim 0 5

Name/Alias of Client: Enigma Iuda
Type of Item Requested: Augmentic/Cybernetic replacement for Hands.
Special Features Requested: Anything Tricks of the Trade can provide towards Slicing/Electronic Warfare.
Delivery Instructions: Denon (We'll find it :) )

Dash Kessler Dash Kessler

Hey yo... I hear you got some good gear I could use? Might I get like a shopping list done with all this?

Need two of your fancy lil revolvers, and your like firedrake thingy? Yeah thats the one! I like em. OH I like those shivs. Mind if I get a couple of them? Charric Rifle? Not a damn clue what it is, but I like how it looks dangerous. Throw that on there too yah? OOOOO those little droids are cute as hell! I need me some of those! And a key for everythin! I got to have one of them skeleton-whatitsname. Watch a ginger nerd out over here! All of this stuff is good! OH ONE LAST THING Need me some of those holo-projector things. Those will be good in a tight situation.

Um uh... payment... Uh... I owe you a favor or two? I got some credits. Will that work? Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom