Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricks of the Trade

[member="Valery"]

Pre-orders noted, orders will be shipped if and when selected production run commences.

[member="Visanj T'shkali"]

Second verse, same as the first. Pre-orders registered. That said, please note that this is a modest workshop, so we currently do not sell in quantities above twenty on items such as the Firedrake.

Pinprick Needler shipped now, however.

[member="Dash Kessler"] Greetings! On behalf of the Confederacy of Independent Systems we would like to place an order from your fine and inspired inventory.

• TOTT-MK1 Neural Distortion Beam - We'd be willing to empty the inventory.

[member="Srina Talon"]

Not sure where I'd find a home for a capital grade weapon not in production yet, but I can probably find a good way to fence it at a later date.

Consider this transaction approved. Items will be shipped out shortly.

Let me know if you have any other future purchases in mind.

[member="Dash Kessler"]

5x of each please. Funds ready for transfer.

TOTT-003B Pinprick Needler

Classification: Smart Tranquilizer Needler
Product Description:
A stealthy little cheeka for those that don't feel the need to make a loud statement in their work, the Pinprick Needler is a nigh-undetectable sidearm that can reliably put even the largest sentients the galaxy has to offer down for the count. Perfect for awkward blind dates or covert operations.

TOTT-004 Veshet Repeater Pistol

TOTT-023 The Terminus Shiv

TOTT-002 Uproar Blaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom