Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

3nGcXY.gif

3nrAh6.png

May 19th, 2020
Agents of Chaos was built on the foundations of a belief, a promise - freedom. Freedom which the Galaxy had never seen. It was a promise to bring empires to heel or defeat, to break the chains of servitude and offer free will in its stead. To replace the fear of eons with relief. The people, nay, the GALAXY, demand it.

With the rise of the Bryn'adûl close to Confederate borders and the territorial lock down following the
Confederacy First edicts, to say that millions are afraid would be a catastrophic understatement.

In the eyes of many, the Confederacy has become what it had always vowed to destroy - an empire.

And WE Shall Not Suffer an Empire to Live.

The chosen fields of battle
Ryloth & Siskeen
We shall carve our way to the heart of your empire, planet by planet.

Let Chaos Reign!
re3GLA.png

Thank you very much to Annasari Annasari for creating this gorgeous pink template ♥

Last edited:
I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Office of Viceroy Custani Valcho,
Archlord of the Mechis III Combine
//Open Conduit//

"My friends within the Agents of Choas, it is with a heavy heart to I come before you today to make this unusual and unorthodox announcement. As you know, I am indeed a member of your organization or rather I was one of your financiers. I provided you with money nesscary to run your freedom fighting organization. Confederacy First is designed to help our citizens, not the unconcerned and uncaring denizens that do nor fall under our jurisdiction. We have been through thick and thin to help almost every nation that inhabit this galaxy to this day and we say no more. Not forever however, we need time for ebuild and organizer ourselves and our posterity. Hear me and hear me clearly: *If and when you attack the Confederacy, I will personally oversee your execution for acts of terrorism and high crimes against the Confederacy"

OOC: claps hands together Lets Go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom