Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

will you sink down to me?
Listen, no hard feelings, but...

DutchWar.gif

Silver Rose

S
The Silver Jedi have resolved to neutrality in this conflict, and we will refrain from entering on either side of this engagement. We would like to offer any non-violent aid and resources to the people of Ryloth and Siskeen should they be in need of relief.

tenor.gif

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Sith Extremists are always the same. They care little for what they do, and always pretend to have the best of intentions. But the Agents of Chaos cannot bring freedom, they only bring destruction and death. They enslave and torment, they harm and defile. It's your way. We will destroy you, and all you have built. Once, I called you family, not only did you abandon me, you then turn on me, and strike at my clan. Why? Delussions of things you have no evidence for. The only Empire here, is the one in your mind.

OOC: I love you Nessa! This will be fun! Want to play? bounces

Confederate Dauntless Colonel
"It is with great disappointment, or perhaps the opposite depending on your views, that the Confederacy is once more at open war. I must call upon you Rangers once more to serve under my command. Today, a dangerous foe seeks to subvert free worlds under their tyrannical hand. They seek to gain a foothold in our great state. I shall rather have a million lives spent before such a thing comes to pass. As their name suggests, these so-called Agents of Chaos are as they say. Heralds, of death, destruction, hate, and utter anarchy. They seek to burn down the entire Galaxy into a primordial state, wiping away countless millennia of sentient achievement.

Woe betides any who dare stand in their way. If that is true, then woe betides us, for we shall stand in their way. This is no simple defense line today, but a defense territory and that territory is the whole of the Motherland. Not even an inch of the motherland may be abandoned without being soaked in the blood of her people! Billions will live or die by our actions here, my men! The fate of children growing under a banner of terror or hope is our choice, my loyal soldiers! We are the First and Only Carian Rangers. Whilst we draw breath, we stand. Whilst we stand, we fight. Whilst we fight, we prevail. Nothing shall stay our wrath.

For Caria!

For the Vicelord! May his reign be everlong!"

-Colonel Farlorn of the Carian First and Only "Forlorn" Regiment

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Luna Terrik Luna Terrik

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom