Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thera

s1EAFFy.png

NAME: Thera.... No other names.

FACTION: Oh this is an easy one. Anyone who pays me. I mean, doesn't have to be just credits. I like guns and what not too!

RANK: A member of Society? Criminal, Pirate, and Bounty hunter typically. But I call myself, The Red Death! Wait no The Red Blur! No THE GINGER WINGER!

SPECIES: Ginger hair, Long age, Stout thighs. What else am I? Of course I would be a Morellian!

AGE: Oh that is not a great question to ask a lady. Which I am not. Best you get is late twenties.

SEX: I have... ahem... assets. Female.

HEIGHT: I stand at a healthy Five foot even.... No that is not short!

WEIGHT: Heavy enough.

EYES: Dark green eyes. Pops told me I took them from my mom.

HAIR: Bright Ginger hair! And I LOVE IT!

SKIN: Caucasian, white, Peach. Whichever.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Been told I had something something, but uh... nah. I don't think so.

STRENGTHS:
Guns I good with em. I really like pistols! Sometimes long arms.
Ships, I fly them, and I can do pretty damn good. Most ships I fly are a little larger than a Starfighter, but I don't do much larger than a corvette.
Speeders, Same with Ships. I like fast speeders. They good.

WEAKNESSES:
I don't have any weaknesses. What do you mean I have to have weaknesses?
OH like me being hard headed, and just accepting whoever pays me the most? I guess those might make people not like me.
Swords and Sabers? Nah. Never really used em... Well actually I lied, I used them once. Or did I?
Yes I lie. Of course I Lie. Thats how I get people to work with me.

APPEARANCE:
What was all the questions above then? You were asking me all- Nevermind. Stand at five foot, and have bright ass ginger hair. Got me some nice body features. But above all, I dress how I want. Got me a nice Robot arm too!

BIOGRAPHY:
Not much about my life honestly. Grew up with a single dad. Was pretty good. Mom was out of the picture. Not sure what happened to her. I enjoyed whatever time i could spend with my pops. Just when I started to get into working on a farm, I had enough of it. I took off on some random smugglers ship. He taught me a couple things before he got shot up on a smuggling job we had. So then I became captain of my own ship and uh... been doing odd jobs for whoever pays. Doesn't matter what. Hunting people, Slaves, picking up some groceries, whatever.

Oh by the way, My dad was Jorn Mair. Mandalorian at some time? Long ago? Stayed out of the wars and what not but I follow the rules or whatever they have. I just uh... don't have armor. Oh well.

WEAPONS:

• Big Iron Hand Cannon - Got two of these bad bois.
  • Vornskr Revolvers - Some mad kickers from these things. Own two of em.
  • Firedrake - A pulse Blaster weapon. Has a punch plate, and can take down a speeder. Yes please!
  • Charric Rifle - Some sweet looking gun that makes people go down. Kicks pretty good too!
  • Inferos Shotgun - Goes boom... I like boom.
  • Combat Knives - Never know when you might need em. Got a handful.
  • Shivs - Every girl has got to have a couple shivs. Stab a queen ya know?
GEAR:
  • Huckleberry Holster - Nice little set of holsters. Got two of em for my baby bois.
  • Vambraces - Got these for both arms. I might wear em every now and again.
  • Combat Boots - Wear this set of boots. Really nice. Comfy. Got em modified a little tho. HEY LEAVE THE STICKERS ALONE!
  • Shield System - Nicely made. Can use it in a pinch cus you know. Armor is limiting.
  • Holospheres - Quick Get out of free card. Sweet!
  • Skeletonkey - The key to everything.
  • Lookout Droid - Das right! look out for these cute little guys!
Cybernetics:
SHIP:
Gots me a new ship. The like Solo II or whatever. Big ass gunship or something. Really cool. I likes it.
I gots me a
BRRRRRRRTT! Gotta like my guns.
Gotta fly around in style too! Got be a
Big Boi!

KILLS:
Not yet. Might get a few.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
I will be getting some of these.

ROLE-PLAYS:
Not yet.

lucia-hsiang-lucia001.jpg

Last edited: