Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Masquerade | EE Dominion of Empty Hex

vZ8gE7drATxUcd95tAjaz4R5jo2j4_BndRgB0fJanRwOSsBI4T8Wm74nfPv32Sx5-sZSURNkU94EcDnJJM7ORPBIARE__5UcRuZLICzbFC08n4kv-LyWYT3JTyvr4IiwMbYF1N3l=s0

2MJRvxa.png

Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard | Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia | Shot Sutaz Shot Sutaz | Open to All

A rather auspicious stretched speeder pulled into the porte-cochere of the castle - a rather high-dollar luxury model with platinum paneling along its exterior frame. The front-passenger door opened to reveal a rather well manicured Cathar adorned in a well pressed black suit with a matching black tie, and an earpiece sticking out of his ear. He walked around the front of the motionless speeder and opened the rear door. The first figure to emerge was a very beautiful Zeltron woman, her soft yet supple skin only rivaled by the satin nature of her hair. Following after her was a humanoid male, wearing a very well tailored slate grey three-piece suit adorned with a blue & silver paisley tie and a baroque style pocket watch nestled within his lower jacket pocket. The man's features could only be described as the definition of deep core high society - strong jawline, perfect hair, and just enough facial shadow to provide a slightly rugged demeanor without appearing as unkempt as... middle-class individuals.

His smile came easily to him as he greeted fellow guests milling into the gala, with his Zeltron guest nestled within the crook of his left arm as they both strode up to the entrance. His Cathar body guard signed the pair in, depositing his sidearm with security as they moved past into the ballroom. Martin couldn't say he frequently visited Imperial space, particularly given the recent war the Galactic Alliance was embroiled in within the foreign power. But, with the war between the two nations ended and a relative peace arising, he felt it high-time to ingratiate himself amongst the ruling elite. Perhaps he could even work in the negotiation of opening a few offices within this stretch of space. A nation with a highly stratified & militaristic society? It was a market begging to be tapped by the likes of Martin and his company. He scanned the area, his cybernetic implants highlighting figures of interest based off of the dataslates he had skimmed a few hours earlier. The Empress was being swarmed by a small gaggle of individuals already, so Martin thought it best not to be among the rabble. If he would have the privilege of meeting with her, it would be when he couldn't be confused with the general sycophants at court. A rather noticeable figure could be seen in the form of a rather imposing Hutt near the buffet table.
'Paranoda.' Martin thought to himself.

He had never met the grubby Hutt in person, but he knew the slug well by reputation. Their two companies had developed something of a rivalry over the past few years. In truth, he should have expected his presence at an event like this, for it was a golden opportunity indeed. None of Martin's distaste showed on his features, a byproduct of his years swimming in the sharktank of corporate politics. When the pair made eye contact, he merely gave the Hutt a cordial nod. He led his date to the small bar setup, and ordered a pair of drinks - for him, an 'old-fashioned' using aged Corellian whiskey, and for his date, a dry martini. With drinks in hand, the pair then made their way to the small group around Paranoda, with the CEO giving him another faux-friendly, perfect smile: "Fancy seeing you here! I don't think we've actually met in person."

Although he was definitely addressing Paranoda, his well-honed skills in addressing a group dictated he acknowledged the others by briefly making eye contact with the others, giving them all a gentle nod. "Martin Draigo. You must be Paranoda Mancheron." He gave the Hutt a coy wink: "It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, along with the rest of you lovely ladies." His smile reached his eyes as he crinkled his nose slightly at the pair of ladies around Paranoda before directing his attention back to the Hutt.

Last edited:
2MJRvxa.png

Wearing: Outfit/Mask
Weaponry: None
Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

The Loong Cat who he had affectionately named Vee was in quite a playful mood tonight, usually, he’s a grumpy sock pilfering ball of fluff. He was diving on Tovald's fingers and batting at the napkins. The innocence and carefree nature are exactly what the world missed and desperately needed.

However, the escalating turmoil removes such joy from the Galaxy as fast as it takes root. This is his second glass of wine; the taste was exquisite and, the colour is without flaw. Why would he expect anything less? This is an extremely well put together event. He must find who made the decorations.

The purring started, quietly at first and it soon got louder and audible, well enough for those nearby can pick up on it. That is when Tovald noticed he wasn’t by his lonesome anymore. He doesn’t have the Force but still, someone can pick up on when they have company.

This is not a bad thing, as he wasn’t exactly well known in the EE and sitting in the periphery was not good for anyone’s mental state. Besides, he is already deconstructing what is normal for his kind by being sociable, open-minded and catching people with honey rather than vinegar.

He noticed Ivixa Nera'kas finally and looked up to greet them. He offered her a seat at the table and offered her a glass of wine. Glad for the company. Vee prance-lept on a napkin before hiding underneath it. Cats are fun creatures to be around and now he understood the purpose of "Cat Holos" that were all over the 'net.

<"Fine evening we are having, come sit a while, do you want a glass?"> Tovald offered.

2MJRvxa.png

The Noble smiled at the Hutt's magnanimous words. "Our Lord can be assured many contacts and services that would shock your rivals will be yours," they replied. A brief, but noticeable pause followed the statement. "Should we come to an amicable business arrangement. We would, of course, be willing to demonstrate our value to better quantify our offer's value." After all, Ebony wasn't worried about someone failing to pay them for their services. Anyone that betrayed them got to witness their services up front and personal.

Shot finished some kind of calculation or schematic or note-taking -- whatever mortals did under these circumstances -- and turned her attention back to the Hutt. What then followed had the Noble's gaze once more turned upon the Nautolan among them. Ebony watched as the creature explained her cybernetic makeup and performed a little demonstration for the group. It ached how much the Specter wanted to seize that purple head in their hands with a face-splitting grin. So there were some creatures that might resist possession, and some with wicked displays like that? And to think the alluring flesh-wrapped of Shot had made the Ebony dismiss her as mortal eye-candy.

It hurt that the cybernetic woman soon excused herself, but Ebony knew they could find the Nauolan again. Shot could count on it.

Mirroring Shot's actions, Ebony produced a card with their own information. "Should you require our services. We leave the decision in our Lord's capable and ambitious hands." Even if the Hutt was willing to admit to illegal activity aloud, Ebony knew few actually liked discussing particulars in 'open spaces' or crowds.

That was when a male's voice called out to the Hutt with false humor. The Noble smiled for Martin after he acknowledged their presence. "The pleasure is all ours." They tilted their head and glanced over at Paranoda to gauge the Hutt's reaction to this intruder. Perhaps they were friends, but Ebony felt a certain... tension between them. Like two magnets with the same polarities being slowly brought together. "We do not believe we have met. Jayde Vallen of Rinosia." This one Ebony did not know because the man had not given his title up front. Perhaps they should torture the Jayde's soul until it told them everything about these people.

2MJRvxa.png

Objective: Mingle and get info
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus | Laertia Io Laertia Io | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini
Interacting: Open
Links: Armor in Sig | Mask
adenn_fin.png

Watching the ball, Adenn had a nice view of various figures of note. From the hutt dressed to impressed, to various military leaders, and other such figures. Truly the number of people here was staggering, especially the diversity. But Adenn didn't let that show, instead finding his gaze returning to Ingrid and the ones near her once more. Cocking an eyebrow at her discreet motion, Adenn chuckled quietly to himself. It seemed she wished to speak, good. He did as well.

Wandering over to the group at a sedate pace, Adenn came to a stop near them, giving each of them a good look. His eyes shifted to Ingrid as she spoke, slight surprise evident at the fact she spoke Mando'a. The respect she showed garnered no surprise however, instead he simply took it as general respect of leaders. Reaching out, he shook her hand as he responded, own voice mimicking her respect.
"Su cuy'gar, Ingrid L'lerim-Vandiir. It's an honor as well."

Glancing towards the strangely dressed Laertia, Adenn chose to not say anything. This Lord was being dismissed, so he instead nodded to Cass and focused on Ingrid, Aximand and his partner. Those three were clearly of the EE, and thus of importance to him currently. Hooking his hands to his belt, Adenn returned Aximands nod.
"Greetings Commodore, Alor Adenn Kyramud." Cocking his head, Adenn turned his head towards Aximand. "Pardon Commodore, was it you in orbit of Panatha? I know Lady Ingrid was in the palace, my vode had ensured the safety of the palace. However you, I believe I heard your name spoken of in orbit. Am I correct in that?"

"Oh, Empress, there must be some miscommunication." Xiphos said. "None of us expect you to up and drop what you are doing. We simply come to inform you of what is now in your possession. Along with the schematics..."

Xiphos produced a holodisk, and handed it to a nearby guard.

"Both ships are a new type of Vessel...mobile Hospitals, with Star Destroyer grade defenses. One is the size of a Super Star Destroyer called the Shield of Sacrifice, the other is regular Destroyer sized, designated as a Star Healer and Super Star Healer, respectively. All the electronics have been tested. Stocking and staffing will be your problem, however...your Admiral Osborn was invited aboard to inspect the facilities before we arrived.

"We do hope they prove useful to you, Empress. May this evening be a pleasant one for you and yours..." The Assembly added. "When this current event is over we will happily receive you at any time you choose to personally inspect your new property."

The pair both bowed and excused themselves, heading to other parts of the ball.

That could have gone better... Xiphos muttered quietly in her head to the Assembly.

Could have gone worse... The Assembly replied in her own skull, scowling under her full, silvery face mask at the other party goers. The face mask perfectly hid any expression of contempt.

Oh, Xiphos, can't we get away with killing at least 'one' of them? After the party?

I promise, once this is over we'll go look for a couple of Jedi for you.
Xiphos promised to her own mild annoyance. The Assembly was fun, but high maintenance.

Don't you just hate sucking up to these people? The Assembly asked.

If you only knew how much. Xiphos replied. She didn't understand the necessity of these types of gatherings, still too much of a blunt instrument.

Hopefully Osborn will realize everything is on the up and up. The Assembly thought, trying to ignore her bloodlust.

Hopefully he won't throw a pumpkin bomb at us. Xiphos agreed, her increased mental instability allowing her to break the fourth wall momentarily.

Huh? The Assembly asked.

Nothing... Xiphos answered.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Last edited:

Eina spoke to him of people he didn't know, but their names in the same sentence as The Empress had him figuring they were important to the Eternal Empire.

I don’t know if it’s appropriate that we’re here alone, like that. When I came here, I saw others… every couple doing intimate things in the shadows of the garden. I don't want you to be in an awkward position because of me and my presence."

"I.. ugh... the thought of such things hadn't crossed my mind. If that's what you think I'm out here for, you're sorely mistaken." Geiseric's words belied his true thoughts, but he couldn't share them. In truth he found the girl attractive, her kindness and purity were virtuous and commendable, but nothing could come to pass between them. It was clear they had a strong connection, a caring for one another. Yet before being her friend, before anything else, he was a Jedi Knight of Ashla. He knew what attachments led to, and he was worried. He feared the price he would pay if they became too close.

"I'm here to... catch my breath. I am a monk, not a party-goer."

9lv2K7W.png

2MJRvxa.png

TAG: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

"Indeed, it was." Aximand responded with a friendly enough smile, which soon faded - as if his recollection of the affair left a bitter memory for him. A servant approached the four individuals with a platter of refreshments, of which Aximand availed himself of one before looking back at Adenn, continuing with his answer: "Unfortunately, my fleet had arrived near the end of the whole ordeal. The intelligence reports I had received shortly after our arrival were most... disturbing about what you and the rest of our forces & civilians on Panatha had experienced at the hands of the Ashlan Crusade. Had we anticipated exactly what lengths they would have taken to achieve their ends... we wouldn't have been so delayed in rallying a proportionate response to their fleet presence. Perhaps if we did... many lives would have been saved. And our sovereignty wouldn't have been infringed on so egregiously." He sipped his wine somewhat... angrily at the memory of the whole incident. Doing so gave him a moment's pause to consider his audience however - namely, the Empress herself. She had invited the Ashlan to come to Panatha to settle the affair peacefully, and it was altogether likely she felt partially responsible for the aftermath. He decided it best to try his best to smooth over his mild gaffe before she had a chance to deride him for his tone - which could have easily been taken as judgemental.

He met the Empress's eyes and added:
"It is unfortunate that your magnanimous offer to attempt to resolve the matter peacefully was met with such... disregard, my lord. Your willingness to overlook the Ashlan Crusade's foolishness does you credit." He raised his glass at his sovereign, and gave her a respectful bow of his head. Hopefully his words would soften the blow of his lack of tact a moment earlier. In truth, he blamed himself more than anyone, regardless of how irrational such a stance was. Who in their right mind would assume that an ally would warp in a whole fleet to secure purported fugitives, when the intention was for the meeting to happen peacefully? STRATCOM was surprised at the arrival of such ships in force, and that surprise trickled down to his own flagship when he was tasked with assembling a force to respond to it - damned near his entire heavy assault line. Although him and his forces had arrived literally as soon as they could, he still considered it a personal failing that he couldn't prevent the overreach from their ally. Although he would like to think his eventual presence prevented the situation from escalating even more, he couldn't help but wonder ever more about how the situation would have been different had he been there just a few hours earlier.

In truth, it was entirely likely that the situation would have been worse had he arrived earlier. Aximand was not a diplomatic man by nature, despite the manner in which he presented himself now. He had to acquire whatever social tact he had now, for it definitely did not come naturally. In the past, Aximand had been a blunt instrument which Tacitus had used liberally. Under this new regime, the wolf had a leash. A fairly tight leash. While he prided himself on being a good soldier, and had taken great care to abide by the new orders of engagement mandated by Empress L'lerim, there were times where he chafed at the restrictive regulations now in place. While he would like to think that he would have been able to handle the matter with the Crusade tactfully had he been there, it was just as likely that he would have been so firm, that a conflict would have sparked in space that would have shattered the Empire's alliance with them - which would have undoubtedly ended his career.

But such fantasy did no good to fixate upon. While he feared that his reaction would have been thus, he had come a long way in the past few years under the Empress's command. While he was still known as the Wolf (among other things), he had learned to play nice so far.
"What about you, Lord Kyramud?" Aximand asked, deciding it was inappropriate to fester over his own feelings. "It is my understanding that you and your men are to be applauded for your actions in service to the Empress. Indeed, the Empire needs good men and women such as yourself if we are to remain strong in these uncertain times."

9lv2K7W.png

Last edited:

hZFxlpS.png

"You're gonna catch a cold." He offered a kind smile as he passed by Iasha Rha Iasha Rha . The Zambrano had gone out of his way to sneak into this event. Kahlil wasn't much for the black tie and mask dress code. How often had he tried to hide himself before? Asides, what better way to stand out than to wear his every day clothing and ditch the mask entirely. And what better way to fit in than offer unsolicited advice to a complete stranger? He'd continue forward without waiting for a response.

He imagined he didn't have long before someone decided he didn't belong there being so underdressed.

The only goal of this evening was to, hopefully, bring some form of amusement to the Empress. It wasn't hard to tell that business was slowly leaking it's way into the event. Kahlil's gaze found Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim surrounded by plenty of heavy political figures. With a sigh the man wandered right up. That wasn't going to do at all.

First he just had to get through the crowd, though.

The Assembly, currently controlling The Battalion, couldn't help but sneer at everything she came across under her full concealment silver face mask, Xiphos close by in her strange gold mask and purple gown.

The Assembly mentally caressed Xiphos's damaged brain a little to pass the time. The other minds in the Battalion were pressuring her to try and show her something of the Dark Side.

What do you say I teach you how to cause fear in people later? The Assembly probed.

Sure.

This made the Assembly, and every other Witch inside The Battalion's body do a double take.

Wait...you mean it? they all asked Xiphos in unison telepathically. The multitude of voices stunned Xiphos momentarily, making her stumble backward.

The Assembly caught her.

Sorry, my little cracked kyber. The Battalion's mental voice echoed out to Xiphos.

Are you not pleased? Xiphos asked.

I'm just surprised. I had so hoped you would take the offer, but I thought I might have to persuade you for another four or five months. The Assembly's rich contralto answered back mentally in place of the Battalion's.

You in particular hoped to be the one?

We, my dear, are a group effort. I would be just as pleased had another in this body managed it. The Assembly answered, looking at the eyes of a young noble woman she wanted to gut.

Her... The Assembly hissed telepathically to Xiphos. I want to kill 'her'...badly...think she would be missed?

EE doesn't feth around.

The Assembly stared.

Drat.

Thought so.

The pair continued past the party goers.

Want to go to the Gardens? Xiphos offered.

How can we resist a romantic walk in the moonlight? The Assembly teased.

The pair left the ball.

Fifteen minutes later...

The Gardens were a delight to the eyes. The Assembly drank it in, but still thirsted to kill something. They had gone into the maze, deliberately getting lost. Even in the maze they hadn't taken their masks off, nor dare speak a word. Neither of them believed there weren't listening devices everywhere. Only a fool would put that past Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim .

Their fingers interlocked as they walked the Maze.

So, tell us more about this planet... The Assembly pressed.

I believe I am on the verge of locating Khemost.

The Assembly was given pause, every single witch in the body absolutely stunned.

Khemost?! That... that's just a fable! The Assembly replied in both her and The Battalion's mental voice at the same time.

I don't think it is. Xiphos replied. They should never have let me into Bast Castle on Vjun. My daughters had ample time to creep around the place...search for old secrets. We found one. A fragment of parchment. Themis told me to look there. I found it, and it led me to an old archive hidden at Ziost, under a library.

Xiphos blinked and she found herself in a white void, surrounded by the spirits of every Witch in The Battalion's body, including the Battalion herself, most clad in white catsuits, lazily reclining on giant white pillows all around her.

The Battalion herself lay in the largest pillow, clad in white lingerie.

"Oh, do go on, Dear. I'm all ears..." The Battalion teased, blowing her a kiss in their shared hallucination.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Eina L’lerim-Vandiir, the First
Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic mascot and representative of the Ashlan Crusade
Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary; Liaison of the Fjölkyngi Smiðr Guild
QVGs379.png
Objective III.: Try to avoid the too awkward situations.
Equipment: Elegant attire | Mask || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With:: Geiseric Geiseric
5dt1Tto.png
[ Hijo de la Luna ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

It never occurred to Eina for a moment that Geiseric might not know who she was talking about. However, the next part became awkward, even if she didn’t want to. She just didn’t want anyone to misunderstand the innocent conversation and get the man in trouble because of it. She wouldn't have been happy if anyone had hurt him.

"I… alas… I…" she began to say in confusion. Nervously, she even bit into her lower lip for a few moments. "No! I couldn't think of anything like that… I'm sorry if I insulted or hurt you! I did not want, it wasn't my intention!"

The Valkyrja lowered her eyes a little ashamed. Why was everything harder with him than with the others? It was difficult for her to express herself in words to others sometimes what she meant or thought, but in Gei's case it was exponentially true, and she was even embarrassed. The woman didn't understand the reason. Maybe because they are close to each other and care about each other? Eina respected the man's private life, despite the mark on his soul, she didn't even try to read in the man's thoughts and feelings.

"I know… you would never exploit or use others out of mere selfish interest or passion than the ones I have seen and felt… You care about others, maybe even more than yourself… I’m sorry, sometimes it’s hard to express myself in words. War and fighting are much simpler." she said honestly, looking up at the man a little scared and confused.

Finally, she raised one of her hands in front of herself with her palm up.

"Please give me your hand." She didn't really realize how embarrassing and unpleasant this request could be in the light of the previous minute or two, as it was a completely innocent request on her part.

acFgpVR.png

flnnNc5.png

Arturo Braga Arturo Braga
Objective- socializing

She chuckled, a flush of green coming to her face before she smirked and glanced over her dress, actually been awhile since she dressed up all properly for a event like this so...seemed she still had some style beyond armor! Glancing him over she spoke

makes two, I always preferred the company of those who stand out...and no just because the hutt stands out I do not prefer its company...but i do have to agree the hutt has some....style which is rare seen

Course she was half serious as well, she didnt like hutts to begin with but could tolerate this one...for now focusing her attention on the underboss stardust spoke again

so then, tell me what brings you here, I'm for sure plenty are here to make a political statement deals between nations and factions forged many a time in halls such as these...quite smart truthfully everyone either has alcohol in their system or are relaxed by the atmosphere

Was exactly the reason why star was here, see who the empress kept as company and allies, no doubt others of her kind were here. Glancing around she in fact saw her buir Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud with her sister taozi....oh boy she didnt quite wanna be seen by them right at the moment not with everything as complicated as it was. Either way maybe they wouldn't notice the six and a half foot tall twilek in the crowd...maybe...hopefully.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
2MJRvxa.png
Objective I.: Try to having fun.
Equipment: Elegant attire | Mask | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag(s): Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus | Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Laertia Io Laertia Io | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Hijo de la Luna ]
<"High Nelvaanian language"> | ~ telepathic communication ~

<"I can fully understand, Commodore!"> she said.

The woman basically loved such events, but only when she came with company, an escort; male escort. But today it was just a duty, no more. And since it was a duty, Cass's behaviour was quite irritating. Today she had to act like an Empress not like a woman. With an ice-cold look, she looked into the other woman's eyes without emotion. They did not move in the same circles. Here she did not mean the nobleman, but rather the soldier and officer circles.

"A smuggler." she said in an ice-cold voice. She didn't make the other woman’s situation easier by initiating a conversation with her. With the "introduction" she had already achieved, Ingrid did not really want to talk to her.

Ingrid wasn't surprised by Adenn's surprise, almost everyone was surprised when it turned out that the woman spoke in Mando'a. She still wanted to tell her something, but in the meantime the man was already talking to the Commodore. She looked at Xiphos with an ice-cold gaze, and despite the years, she still didn't like the Empress address.

"I see, thank you! As soon as I have the time and opportunity to see the ships, I'll do it." she offered and promised.

She then turned back to the two men, Commodore and Adenn.

"The praise has been done in part, but will also be official as soon as the war with Bryn’adûl is over. I have already officially offered a planet to the Manadalorians where they can live according to their own laws, as a kind of vassal state; we will not dictate what they do there. We will help and support them, and we will help each other. Discussions and negotiations are already progressing as well as possible. I'm grateful you and your people were open to this, Alor!" she said honestly and still with respect, not only her voice but also her eyes and body language revealed this.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Still going, despite everything.
2MJRvxa.png

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae
Wearing: Outfit and Mask

The strange giantess agreed; it seemed the Hutt did indeed have style. Broka's ears must be burning. Taking a quick sip of champagne, Arturo cuffed his mask back into place. All going well he would make it through tonight with his reputation intact, though, he had the sneaking suspicion it was already too late for that. Much too late, the Underboss thought, eyeing the big Twi'lek before turning his gaze back to the crowd.

"Can't have one without the other, I find." Arturo commented, gaze falling to the drink in his hand. The Twi'lek was right. The relaxed atmosphere -and the opportunities that came with it- was due in no small part to the alcohol that had been made available to them by their host. Drink, Arturo found, opened many doorways. Unfortunately they didn't always lead to places you wanted to go.

"As for why I'm here, well, I imagine I'm here for much the same reasons as you." Arturo paused as a couple of well-dressed humans brushed past, giggling like maniacs. "I'm here," he continued, "to rub elbows with the rich and powerful, to partake of the festivities, to drink with them, eat with them, and, should the chance arise, rob them blind." Smiling to himself, Arturo shot the Twi'lek a quick glance. He was only partly joking. "That's the gist anyway. And you? What brought you here, Miss...?"

Last edited:
well~ then it's a good thing the two who stand out are together in the crowd no? Not that I mind the attention at all. I'm used to the odd looks being as tall as I am, probably the reason why I keep with common company of my people

Drinking the rest of her champagne she handed it to a server and collected another, watching the two humans brush passed she already guessed many were either tipsy or well on their way to getting drunk. A smile formed on her face listening to the man as she glanced over a The mention of rubbing them blind before smirking

honestly if you truely did sneak in here to do that and rob them blind I couldn't fault you nor would stop you...I may be dressed rather fiery but I do not care for the riches myself just didnt wanna feel...more out of place

A sultry grin came to her face as she took a generous drink and then started chuckling before laughing lightly

miss stardust works, as foe what brings me here, I'm just observing, the empire has offered my clans a place at the circle per say, so I want to see what her company is

Tag Arturo Braga Arturo Braga

header1.png

real-2021-09-18-18-23-43.jpg

165576a72730cc4e10e0959dce82188d.jpg

2MJRvxa.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Cass was feeling put out now, she was disappointed, but not surprised by the cold reaction that the Empress had given her, why would someone of her stature lower herself to speaking to someone such as her.

Thinking to herself, You're missing out on a treat here you uppity bi.. "Thank you my lord" she nodded politely and respectfully as she took her leave and walked to the rest of the party. She thanked Ashla that force resistance was one of the things she was actually half decent at and the Empress likely hadn't heard her thoughts.

Who next to play with she thought as she swung her hips alluringly, discretely popping a salt and pepper shaker from an empty table into her purse as she walked past. Her friend seemed to have a curious taste for random tableware, these would look nice in his collection and this place wouldn't miss them.

She got to the dance floor by herself and decided to let go a bit, she danced like noone was watching, she was a fantastic dancer, but this was more for show than style. She was going to have a good time no matter what, it was only fair considering the amount the previous owner of this dress had paid for it.
header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

QVGs379.png

Attire | Mask
Writing with Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
5m5qOKV.png
"I… alas… I…" she began to say in confusion. Nervously, she even bit into her lower lip for a few moments. "No! I couldn't think of anything like that… I'm sorry if I insulted or hurt you! I did not want, it wasn't my intention!"
"Fear not Eina. I know neither of us are... good, at discussing such things. It seems we aren't the type of people meant for the Gardens." The ballroom was alien to him, and it seemed as if the garden was becoming that way too. Looking around, he noticed just as much debauchery as he'd seen inside. He was unsure anywhere on this estate possessed the qualities of peace and quiet he desired.
"I know… you would never exploit or use others out of mere selfish interest or passion than the ones I have seen and felt… You care about others, maybe even more than yourself… I’m sorry, sometimes it’s hard to express myself in words. War and fighting are much simpler." she said honestly, looking up at the man a little scared and confused.
"I agree, even on the battlefield Ashla is in my thoughts. I came out here to pray, but even that hasn't been easy."

Eina raised her hand between them, and asked for his.

"I..." the lump in his throat got the better of him. He hesitated for a moment, staring down into her eyes, then in a brief moment of lucidity breaking his gaze. He stepped away from her and reached for the glass of wine on the bench where he'd been sitting. It had been handed to him at the insistence of a server, and had gone untouched, unthought of until now. He drank only on occasion, and always with temperance. He observed neither of those things as he took a few pained gulps of the liquid he hardly liked. He was certain what ever he was doing looked terrible in the girl's eyes, and in the eyes of Ashla.

Placing the half-empty beverage back on the bench, he turned to Eina again and gently weaved his fingers between hers.

"My apologies. I am at a loss, my lady." he spoke with sincere confusion, mentally preparing himself for the rest of the party and fearing he was going to make a fool of himself yet again.

yBrk6iTqauA1oUZ_BUdb314CCSuT_-gLc-nLRR2JVB4MHcg-b_R6odzVwYPo_ZKjJVW6qisWHEO8jJ6kH15B-XO69sZQfyWy8lbQelom6_-EbRUJgp2XGnSlrz2yllJnMi-TKZou=s0
2MJRvxa.png

Objective: To Mingle with Various People and forge connections for later use.
Equipment:
Mask | Hutt Sized Suit
Tags: Open plus Shot Sutaz Shot Sutaz Martin Draigo Martin Draigo Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia
Relevant Links: Mancheron Association of Manufacturing & Commerce | Mancheron Association of Food & Beverages

"Blasted; she didn't accept the wine." Paranoda would say inside of his head; still in the motion of handing the glass of probably poisoned wine over towards her. Once the woman got out of her internal thoughts; would she then refuse his offer and begin to explain why she couldn't accept due to having cybernetics. Therefore his only solution would be to dispose of the entire bottle in a plant that was in the ballroom; subtly stretching his hand backwards and subtly poured the entire bottle of the wine that the other woman gave him into the plant's soil. Putting it down on a nearby table and watching as the nautolan would raise his tendrils up and started to move them around by some means and into the shape of a ponytail. She then would explain that she had to go and handed him a business card of some kind; to which paranoda accepted and stuffed into his coat for safe keeping, although he caught the services being offered on it from a quick glance at it while his hand was in motion; seeing that it read that the smuggler's alliance was going to be rising up in galactic affairs and that he had secured there services to which he could make a profit out of it later in time. Once this was over; he watched as the lady excused herself and went to mingle with someone else that was at the party event. Paranoda would then shift his full attention to the first lady that he had the pleasure of having the company with tonight.

While he was waiting for the woman to respond; he heard the distinct sound of a luxury stretched speeder that was pulling up to the castle and no doubt had a pretty important occupant inside of it to warrant such a waste of credits. He caught out of the corner of his glowing reddish yellow eyes the likes of a snobbish and arrogant "Martin Draigo" and his date for this evening; a zeltron stripper no doubt that he paid for on zeltros with his trust fund money. "This will be something of note; the infamous martin draigo. He could provide something of benefit to the Mancheron Kajidic; but I will not hold myself to interact just yet.
" Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda of the Mancheron Kajidic to himself; low enough for the female in his company not to register. To paranoda; he was nothing but a rich kid trying to compete with industry giants that had established themselves for thousands of years with what his fancy suit and perfect skin; that had plastic surgery written all over it. He had only heard of him recently through a contact in the corporate world; and calling in a favor of an information broker to obtain all of this once he noticed a rival company taking his business. He could tell perfectly fine that this person spotted him and would no doubt make his way over to say something to him; he was a venerable hutt of over nine hundred years and his honor prevented him from leaving as soon as he saw him. Paranoda saw that fake nod a mile away; he had lived in the corporate world for far longer than this snobby rich kid on the block that happen to show up to this event liked he owned the place. Once Draigo started to speak would paranoda proceed to respond; "Well; Mister Draigo. You certainly make your presence known at this event; pulling up in a luxury speeder and walking in here with an exotic zeltron woman. However; if you will excuse me for a minute. While I speak to the lady in front of myself." Said the Hutt Lorda of the Mancheron Kajidic; knowing to himself that saying anything impolitely would only lead to having a bad reputation with the man who could potentially expand his business in the future. Although his main focus was on food and beverage; he did have a small influence in the weapons development through his second association of manufacturing & commerce that he aquired from his departed father. Paranoda would return his full attention back to the woman in his company. Wondering if they would say anything else before he departed back to the Region of Space controlled by the Hutt Republic.

Once the woman decided to respond; he waited for them to finish speaking about their services and if they could come to an arrangement paranoda would ponder inside of his head over weather this was a good idea or not. The Hutt Lorda of the Mancheron Kajidic would proceed to speak to them about the acquirement of there services in more details. "Well; an arrangement can be made at this time. Although I will do it at another location that doesn't have eyes and ears all over the place. And certainly not in the presence of the empress of the eternal empire. Who might be watching at this time." He proceed to explain; watching as the woman would proceed to take out another card and hand it over to them. Explaining that there was contact information on it as he stuffed it into his coat like he did with the previous card he was given. "Anyway; I will be sure to contact you when I have need of your services and will pay whatever is required in order for you to do your best work." He exclaimed in response to her words; not opening admitting that he was revealing illegal activity and wasn't dumb enough to say that outloud when the eternal empire was nearby. Paranoda would have put down his last empty glass of wine that he picked up from a passing service droid and having completed his objective of meeting new people and acquiring contacts for later use. He decided to leave quickly before he stayed any longer away from his stronghold on darvannis; as that was his only base of operations until his astroid station was up and operational.
Waiting for the woman to stop speaking about her title; he would proceed to speak. "Well; this certainly has been an interesting party. But I have urgent business that requires my attention in the Hutt Republic. I'm sure that we will meet at a later time and I can enjoy the company of you in a more friendly place for transactions of various kinds. If you will excuse me; Lady Valeen of Rinosia and Mister Martin Draigo." Paranoda proceed to say; bringing down his top hat and bowing it forward in a polite gesture. Moving his bulk right passed the pair after saying excuse me and out of the ballroom to head back to his observatory class yacht and climbed aboard; taking off his mask as it got sticky from being on his slime for a while. The Space Yacht would take off back for the Hutt Republic and his Stronghold on Darvannis.
yBrk6iTqauA1oUZ_BUdb314CCSuT_-gLc-nLRR2JVB4MHcg-b_R6odzVwYPo_ZKjJVW6qisWHEO8jJ6kH15B-XO69sZQfyWy8lbQelom6_-EbRUJgp2XGnSlrz2yllJnMi-TKZou=s0

Last edited:

vZ8gE7drATxUcd95tAjaz4R5jo2j4_BndRgB0fJanRwOSsBI4T8Wm74nfPv32Sx5-sZSURNkU94EcDnJJM7ORPBIARE__5UcRuZLICzbFC08n4kv-LyWYT3JTyvr4IiwMbYF1N3l=s0

Tags: Ebony Ambrosia Ebony Ambrosia Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

"Leaving already?" Martin said with mock disappointment, but not entirely disingenuous. If anything, the mild rivalry Martin felt within himself was born from a slight level of respect for what the Hutt had built for himself. It just so happened that Martin at times presented himself a bit smug - a fault he didn' t exactly like about himself. When the Hutt left, he turned to the lone woman standing near him. "I wonder what business that is?" He scoffed lightly, the implication heavy on his lips without outright saying what his message carried. He didn't value this woman's time. He paused a moment, letting the unsaid hang in the air before he focused on recalling her name: "Jayde Vallen eh? You must be a noble of this region."

He reached into the folds of his jacket pocket and produced a semi-transparent yellow card emblazoned with the insignia of 'GDI Incorporated', his name stenciled in sharp lettering alongside the title 'CEO'. "This is actually the first time I've visited the Eternal Empire. I was hoping to meet with some potential interested parties." He gave her a slight nod. "But enough about me. Why don't you tell me more about yourself? What's Rinosia like?"

PF2W9CvWk_CUJtZq3DHd-t7F7xQfYmdxuwpY_Hu2E8vMYlJU6BNo63TF7dNfarFx_QMzJmwVIUa98zJJg4OOhBsNTp6lzvJb-EYzUtuoiPpFUxZQEAluSFV2XW811o4xNXidkL2H=s0

Last edited:
2MJRvxa.png

Ebony wondered what cheap sex smelled like. Yes, they had hijacked this mortal coil, but taste and smell still didn't... translate. Also, how was this pink creature a stripper? Oh, yes, they'd been to a strip club before -- the first time had been entirely by accident. This woman did not appear to be a stripper because she was still wearing clothing.

Then the Hutt tentatively accepted Ebony's offer, which warranted a, "Of course, our Lord." Yes, a different venue would be nice. One where Ebony could dispense with the meatsuit and speak openly about their skills. Perhaps the Hutt would be less wary if they knew who they were dealing with -- a thought only because Ebony did not understand how upsetting it might be if Credit Wizard Credit Wizard learned of their true nature.

Which left them in the presence ofo one Martin Draigo Martin Draigo and their Zeltron companion. "That would be upsetting," they replied, "to learn Lord Mancheron would be so easily swayed." Seriously though, the dark specter knew from experience those prone to panic would turn on them. Though this one now before them might be...lying? Overstating the Hutt's disposition. Deception was an interesting skill.

"A well to-do autonomous region that supports the Empire's grand plans for a better tomorrow," Ebony replied smoothly in response to Martin's inquiry. "One with connections to talented parties able to facilitate a diverse array of business opportunities. We hoped to extend such services to Lord Mancheron," the sentiment drifted off for just a second as Ebony eyed the man before her. "While he contemplates that offer, we would be remiss not to extend the same to you as well." They might be rivals, but there was no pact formed yet that barred Ebony from exploring their options.

"What would you say your chief aspiration is as a recent arrival to this Eternal Empire?" Perhaps the man would decide to suggest further conversation would be worth while between them.

2MJRvxa.png

Objective: Mingle and get info
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus | Laertia Io Laertia Io | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini
Interacting: Open
Links: Armor in Sig | Mask

adenn_fin.png

Adenn's grin at Aximands respond is small, but there. He appreciates the chance to speak with someone outside his vode that had supported him, though he does note the Commodore's smile doesn't remain for long. Though the following words do confuse Adenn, what experiences? Head tilted down, Adenn thought for a few moments, before eventually laughing. Clapping the man's shoulder, Adenn procures a drink for himself as well.
"My friend, you speak too highly of the damages the Ashlans did. Ninety-nine percent of their forces never even entered the city, the one percent that did were forced out not soon after we opened fire." Taking a swing of the wine, Adenn looks at it and frowns. "Taste is alright, but it feels weak on the alcohol."

Shaking his head, Adenn reminds himself that he wasn't drinking Mandalorian alcohol, but regular drinks. It was bound to be weaker, and this certainly wasn't the time to discuss the finer points of alcohol. Returning his focus to Panatha and his company, Adenn sees how the man seemingly blames himself for the losses. It simply makes Adenn chuckle again. The death toll had been light, very light. Not only that, but the Ashlans had primarily used non-lethal and run at the first shot. Those who had died, they'd done so in defense of their home, or the home of their allies. And the Ashlans had suffered far more serious losses.

Still smiling, it slowly slides away as Aximand addresses Ingrid. He doesn't particularly agree with simply forgiving the Ashlans for their actions. By Manda, he's somewhat fearful they may try again, and eventually betray them. The same way the Sith had betrayed his vode and he. But it's not his place to say that, especially as he was still trying to gauge the Empress. It would be interesting to see her reaction. Thus, Adenn simply sipped at his wine and listened as the Commodore spoke once more.

Nearly spitting out his drink, Adenn chuckled again. He was no Lord, the mere notion amused and offended him. Though he did nod at the man's words, Clan Mortui had played a large role in protecting the capital, though the reasons for it were very different from what Aximand believed. Turning his head to Ingrid, he nodded to her words as well. He'd attended the meeting and understood the final agreement, even if he wasn't officially part of it.

"Aye Commodore, but cut the osik of Lord. I'm no lord, either Battlemaster or Alor, I've earned my ranks not been born into them." Taking the final sip of his drink, Adenn continues with a glint in his eyes. "But yes, Clan Mortui was a major part of the defensive siege, though I won't downplay the role the Panathans played, or my fellow clans. Though yes, the siege aspect was largely regulated by us, as we are the masters of siege warfare. Though we came to the defense of Panatha for our allies and aliit there."

Placing the empty cup on a passing waiters tray, Adenn takes a moment to think of his next words. Crossing his arms behind him, Adenn exhales before speaking once more.
"Indeed Empress, I was privy to much of the planning, particularly the meeting we had not too long ago. Many of my vode have accepted this agreement, and I shall aid them as I can. Should they also need it, I shall come to their aid as I did Panatha."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom