Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ebony Ambrosia

Fs3XJiU.png

W E - A R E - L E G I O N | S C R E A M - F O R - U S

• 5aZIOy2.png

B I R T H N A M E | Ebony Ambrosia
    A L I A S | Ebon Ambrosia, Choir of Darkness
    F E A L T I E S | None
    R E S I D E N C E | Wherever
    R A N K | TBD
    H O M E W O R L D | The Dark Side | Nether
    S P E C I E S | Elemental Darkness
    A G E | 18
    S E X | Female
    H E I G H T| 5ft 11in
    W E I G H T | 132 lbs
    E Y E - C O L O U R | Black
    H A I R - C O L O U R | Black
    S K I N - T O N E | Cream
    F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | Yes

• Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

L I V I N G - F O R C E | The Ebon Ambrosia possesses such a high concentration of Dark Force Energy that the Force Ghost is capable of interacting with the material world as any Human might. This does grant them considerable potential in using Force Abilities, but they are rarely utilized.

P O S S E S S I O N | Ebony can 'haunt' (habitation but no control) or outright possess a living body (affectionately called a 'meatsuit'). The victim would feel as though death itself -- an icy chill and dread with no equal -- embrace them at the moment of their possession. Then there would be the chorus of cackling and agonizing screams, visions of people torn apart, and the scent of something burning just out of sight -- just little mementos Ebony shares freely with their meatsuits.

W I L L - O F - P H R I K | Their creators discovered this the hard way. 'Go destroy The Light... Oh, and our Enemies.' After thoughts meant nothing to them, and the incessant prattle of being their Master only earned them a quick death. Ebony does what they want, and so far nothing has found a way to force them to do otherwise.

D A R K S I G H T | The eyes seen on her manifested form are not the same eyes found in a Human; they do not operate based on cones, rods, have a lens, or use a retina. Their form of sight has more in common with a Miraluka.

H A R D - T O - K I L L | Ebony is not a single, organic creature, but a host of countless dark forces that were fused together to form a far large and more powerful entity. Killing them would require more than a knife to where their manifestation's heart should be. They are also agile, athletic, enduring, and able to literally become one with shadows and slip through cracks due to their very nature.

T O R T U R E R | If you are captured by Ebony, know that you might get the honor and privilege of observing exotic techniques at torture in practice first hand. Its their hobby.
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

W A K I N G - N I G H T M A R E | Ebony cannot hide the extreme amount of Dark Energy that makes up their very being. It's like a giant pyre of black flame to anyone with an ax to grind against the Darkness. Suppressing that is only possible when possessing a meatsuit, and even then a trained Force User might feel Ebony's presence.

R A V E N O U S | What's a little murder among friends? They do what they want, when they want, and are happy to rip and tear anyone apart that thinks otherwise. Morals and Ethics are for meatsuits.

S H A D O W S | If they dispense with appearing Human and need to slip through a crack, Ebony cannot carry any solid material with them. Fortunately, their ability to manifest a body also means they can manifest clothing on the other side of the crack.

S E N S E L E S S | They lack the senses of Smell and Taste; senses that require specific biological triggers, chemical reactions, and genetic interpretation to understand. So do not ever hire Ebony to be your Chef.

B A N I S H M E N T | Ebony cannot enter areas that outright suppress the Force. Should such an area 'suddenly' come into existence it would likely forcibly expel them from that newly established region. They are not similarly affected by artifacts or creatures that consume, devour, or otherwise manipulate The Force. Oh, and those lizards? Yeah, that's what blasters are for. Wiping the lizards from existence is on their List.

D I A M E T R I C A L L Y - O P P O S E D | Ebony hate - hate! - hates! the Light Side of the Force and everyone and everything that wraps it about themselves like a blanket. It was the very reason they were created: to destroy the Light and all that followed it. Likewise, they are rebuked by the Light; a massive conjuring of its power is perhaps the primary means of truly killing Ebony.
  • Summoning Satan

Some Sith Alchemists and Witches dabble in summoning spirits and creating elementals to find new ways of killing people, or just demonstrating their power. A few got together with the idea of fusing lesser dark spirits and dark energy together to form a much larger and more powerful creature. One they would control, of course. After painstaking work their efforts amounted to a grand success and the Choir of Darkness -- the Ebon Ambrosia as they called it -- was made. It was absolutely pure in its creation without a sliver of Light for some Jedi to feel 'goodness' in it.

So pure, in fact, that when the conjurers tried to command their creation to kill their enemies Ebony killed them instead. They annoyed them. 'Why are you standing there?' 'Did you not hear me?' 'Go! Kill!' Yes, the meatsuits they put before them to test their ability for slaughter had been delightful, but being commanded by such little creatures to go kill other little creatures for reasons they did not possibly care about?

This did present a bit of a problem, of course. Killing your Creators left the Creation in a bit of a bind. No awareness of the galaxy at large. No key for the front door. It took a year or two for Ebony to figure out how to interact with the world and slip out of the secluded compound. Good thing they didn't have a sense of smell too, because Ebony didn't know anything about burying the dead.

Grand New World

Free of their confines, Ebony found the nearest ship, possessed a member of its crew, got off world, and then killed everyone. After figuring out the meatsuits had a thing called 'pain' that they really - really - did not like; but it was a very useful tool in learning so much about this thing called a 'galaxy' and the thing they were on called a 'ship.'

That ship slammed right into the next port. Apparently in the haze of pain their instructor forgot to tell them about how to land. Looking back on it, fondly, it was probably deliberate.

But that's how her life of crime began! With a bang. As it should.
  • TBD​
  • Gear!

TBD​
  • Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. Name of Private thread goes here x
    i. Name of Public thread goes herex

Fs3XJiU.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom