Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun Syndicate Deck of 52. Republic Revenge Edition.

Ok people its Thursday morning. And that can only mean one thing.

I'm going to bed, cause I was just working.

On a related note though, cause I'm here. I want people to start naming targets of who they want to go after in the Suit of Clubs.
Cause we're starting tonight (I'll be back about 4-5 o'clock). Ridiculously powerful people shouldn't be playing on the field yet. This is the kiddy pool. Mercs and Padawans and the like should be the ones to get in on it. Lots of powerful people in the face cards though, which should open up in a few days. Get busy planning hunters, or get busy dying.

I've made some fixes to the contracts, there is no kill ones anymore, they're just white bounties. And I've edited a few peoples info as they asked. Sorry for the lateness of these fixes. My car wouldn't start the last 2 days leaving work. it was freeze your fingers off cold out there. I need to get an oil change. Anyways, bed time. See you all in several hours. There better be some planning going on.

*Still patiently waiting for sign ups. Tosses the sign up list down again*.

These are the people you can go after right now. Write down the number and person you want. And we'll get something going.

Refer to the first post for all the rules and information.

lol, great, so this is about some invasion I must have just slipped by as i joined? Cooodos to me I guess. :p

Edit:
@[member="Rayl Wilded"] Wow how did I end up as the 4 of diamonds? A 30k bounty at that, guess should have kept my mouth shut somewhere and must have a spy in the temple. Unless I beat some poor black sun in a speeder bike race. Only thing I can think of…. So does that mean I am gouiing to have hunters on my tail? Great looks like the only one not got a bounty on his head in my current team is @[member="Yasuo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom