Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun Syndicate Deck of 52. Republic Revenge Edition.

IX7LZQO.gif

@[member="Rayl Wilded"] Attempted murder? When? I wasn't even on Shadda, clones were, but not me. And they never fired a shot.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

Ohh so you weren't with those commando dudes. I thought you were. I'll fix it.

And uhh, car wouldn't start this morning. We went back for it around 5. The thing was frozen, it was like, - 40 with windchill. So I lost alot of time today and won't be able to do anything. Work again in 20 min, so. People, you've been pointing out mistakes and inconsistencies, which is good. And they will be fixed. I haven't rp'ed with most of you so i don't know finer details, just going of researched relevant information.

@[member="Rayl Wilded"] the commandos were clones of me, so I guess indirectly I was there. But 90% of the Republic Soldiers there were clones of me, so meh.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Rayl Wilded said:
Jack ♣: @Circe Saven (Templar Knight/Sith Agent. Now known to have been operating on Nar Shaddaa at the time of the invasion. Black Sun wishes to find out what she was doing there). Reward, 150,000. Brought in for questioning.
@[member="Circe Savan"]*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Rayl Wilded said:
Jack ♣: @Circe Saven (Templar Knight/Sith Agent. Now known to have been operating on Nar Shaddaa at the time of the invasion. Black Sun wishes to find out what she was doing there). Reward, 150,000. Brought in for questioning.
@[member="Circe Savan"]*

I don't envy you your cold. We were blessed with 10 inches of snow here last night but I can't claim my car's frozen in place, yet.

Window was frozen shut the other day, made for quite the interesting drive-thru experience getting my morning hot chocolate.

I like people saying, "You'd never know we were Jedi."

Force Sense, people. One of the basic Force abilities out there. All we need is one Force user and bam, secret's out.

That is because Palpatine knew Force Stealth

A Jedi has to train on that, just as much as another Force sensitive being needs to train on Force Sense to feel the connection other people have with the Force.

That is why at some point, Jedi counted Midi-chlorians to find new Initiates.

Chupa La'Roi said:
I like people saying, "You'd never know we were Jedi."

Force Sense, people. One of the basic Force abilities out there. All we need is one Force user and bam, secret's out.
concealment, white current, quey'tek, sith magic, taozin nodule. There are several ways to hide your force signature and no one will ever know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom