Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun Syndicate Deck of 52. Republic Revenge Edition.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
i tracyn, hav made list of bad guy:

1. sith
2. sith
3. sith
4. florists
5. sith
6. sith
7. sith
8. sith
9. sith
10. sith
11. sith
12. fashion industry
13. sith
14. sith
15. criminals, I guess
16. sith
17. sith again
18. @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
19. my wife

As an aside for my bounty -

Silencia is not a known Force User, IC, and does not even go by that name as the Queen of Kuat and CEO of the KDY, she is known as Lady Lorelei Darke. I've put a lot of effort into crafting her story on this forum and I would like to keep that intact.

Live in Light, Surf Master
@Rayl Wilded

Hah! Awesome times, a few posts and BAM! Bounty! Love it, should be fun. My Manu muse is laughing in happy potential fun times.

One thing, though: Manu's had no dealings with the Jedi or the Republic. All his involvement has been with the Army of Light, in which there ARE Jedi, but he himself has only dealt with the AoL. :)

Manu Xextos said:
@Rayl Wilded

Hah! Awesome times, a few posts and BAM! Bounty! Love it, should be fun. My Manu muse is laughing in happy potential fun times.

One thing, though: Manu's had no dealings with the Jedi or the Republic. All his involvement has been with the Army of Light, in which there ARE Jedi, but he himself has only dealt with the AoL. :)
Well screw you too :p

Lady Silencia said:
As an aside for my bounty -

Silencia is not a known Force User, IC, and does not even go by that name as the Queen of Kuat and CEO of the KDY, she is known as Lady Lorelei Darke. I've put a lot of effort into crafting her story on this forum and I would like to keep that intact.
Ohhh, mysterious.

Tegaea Alcori said:
Yarp, @[member="Lady Silencia"] Is right here. She's sneaky sneaky and no one knows who or what she is.

NO ONE

Not even she knows. It gets awkward.
God, that's gotta be awkward

Tracyn Ordo said:
i tracyn, hav made list of bad guy:

1. sith
2. sith
3. sith
4. florists
5. sith
6. sith
7. sith
8. sith
9. sith
10. sith
11. sith
12. fashion industry
13. sith
14. sith
15. criminals, I guess
16. sith
17. sith again
18. @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
19. my wife
Was this made during or after your marriage?

Live in Light, Surf Master
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] He just got un-frozen & went immediately into battle with @[member="Kei Amadis"], where was his time or impetus to see the Jedi/take a Look-see at the Republic?

Give an Echani a chance! :D ;)

83196-corgi-meme-0kFo.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom