Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun Syndicate Deck of 52. Republic Revenge Edition.

Jay Scott Clark said:
Queen of Hearts: @Kiskla Grayson
Wanted for: Hotness exceeding Jedi parameters. Guilty of excessive supermodel'ness.
To be brought unharmed to Rayl's luxury yacht on Zeltros for questioning.
Reward: Pirate booty. Benefits?

...Oh sorry. Just amending my list here. carry on... :D :p
K, bcuz death isn't my colour.
tumblr_inline_mj1y11Ubaf1qz4rgp.gif

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Why is the bookworm who never leaves the temple on the list and not the bookworm who can create storms and earthquakes? Feel a little insulted here, even some jedi who haven't bee around for a while are on there.

Also fair warning you go after Hanna I'll open the earth, put you down there and seal it.

Rayl Wilded said:
You know I may change all the death bounties to just white choice. The idea is from the game Mercenaries, and the original American Deck of 52 for the Iraqi war. Forcing someone to have an almost 100% chance of failure shouldn't be. I'll change it out tomorrow.
I agree, and while I don't intend to have Daella die any time soon, I wouldn't mind her being captured for some reason. It happens to Jedi.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Besides, I have heard of your ‘negotiations’ with those outside the Order and frankly I am disgusted. Who knows where @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] has been?!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Phylis Alince"] oh hush now it was all for a better understanding between the protectorate and the jedi and now because of our groundwork... Ayden and Tefka are able to meet and we have great momentum in the event.

Kaine Zambrano said:
tumblr_inline_mw4wyzl8Zx1rpltvp.gif

Phylis Alince said:
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Besides, I have heard of your ‘negotiations’ with those outside the Order and frankly I am disgusted. Who knows where @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] has been?!
EVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!

Matsu Ike said:
@[member="Phylis Alince"] oh hush now it was all for a better understanding between the protectorate and the jedi and now because of our groundwork... Ayden and Tefka are able to meet and we have great momentum in the event.
Riiiight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom