Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun Syndicate Deck of 52. Republic Revenge Edition.

@[member="Rayl Wilded"] I sat in a ship and looked pretty, pardner. Didn't even burn anything.

Hmm, maybe I should turn myself in... They can't keep me imprisoned for long, and 20 mil for that local orphanage would be nice.

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Rayl Wilded"]
On another note - could you explain how it is your faction knows of carns existence? On the board I've only had interactions with Jedi and republic characters.
I dont mind (and actually quite enjoy the idea of) people hunting him down, I just have no idea how you guys know him from Adam, or so to speak. Clearing up my confusion would be nice. :)

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Ha, nice try. Circe already thought of that and thats not now it works

@[member="Carn Dista"]
I'll be honest this was just a lot of research and list pulling. I'll justify it with spies, if that's all right.

@[member="Daella Apparine"]
You know I may change all the death bounties to just white choice. The idea is from the game Mercenaries, and the original American Deck of 52 for the Iraqi war. Forcing someone to have an almost 100% chance of failure shouldn't be. I'll change it out tomorrow.

*goes to a shop and buys a kark load of trip wires, as well as very big logs, giant axes, darts, and other fun things* Catch me if ya can! (lucky for most bounty hunters who go after me, I'm more likely to jump out a window that kill them... not to say i can guarantee i won't.)

Alright. I need to get ready for work. Have fun guys.

This hasn't started. Thought I should say that.
But hunters do start setting up and talking with others and the cards about stuffs if you wish. I'm thinking Thursday as the first day so I'll have 4 days off to run things. Ok I need to go.

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Rayl Wilded"]
Justify with spies if you wish. Next time try and find out pre bounty. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom