Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Submission Modification Request

Submission name: Eightgun-class Assault Fighter
Please replace the broken picture with this:
SOCNyx.png

FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Kytana's Scout Legionary Armor
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/kytanas-scout-legionary-armor.143806/
Reason for Factory Request: I killed off the character using the armor and asked for the submission to be archived since I thought I wouldn't need it anymore, but then I realized that I was still writing the character in another thread. Completely my mistake and I apologize for any inconvenience. That said, I would like this moved to Live Factory, since I am finished writing it.

Submission Name: DLT-20a Particle Blaster Rifle
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Wish to change the title from DLT-20a Particle Blaster Rifle to DLT-20c Particle Blaster Rifle to conform with the rest of the submission.

PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Heated Vibrodagger
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Gonna adjust Production so I can sell them to people.

Submission Name: Little Princess Armor
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Gonna change the name and adjust Production so I can sell them to people.

Submission Name: choushin Generation 4
Link to Submission: Choushin Class Generation 4 Rokujo Heavy Cruiser
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Update it with atrisian commonwealth weapons and faction tech, clean up grammar

Submission Name: Choushin Generation 3
Link to Submission: Choushin Class Generation 3 Kaede Destroyer
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Update it with atrisian commonwealth weapons and faction tech, clean up grammar

Submission Name: Choushin Generation 2
Link to Submission: Choushin Class Generation 2 Haozu Carrier

Submission Name: Choushin Generation 1
Link to Submission: Choushin Class Generation 1 Hei-Ran

Submission Name: Choushin Generation 0
Link to Submission: Choushin Class Generation 0 Oniwabanshū

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Ga'yusr Beskar'gam ~ Armour of the Ghost
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: I need to make some modifications to bring it up to speed with IC events and possibly change some refs

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Submission Name: Hekler'Kok Light Patrol Vehicle
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: There is a few aspects that I need to change that were meant to be in the sub originally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom