Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kytana's Scout Legionary Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
gJz9oDv.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Energized Combat Armor
  • Weight: Average (~25% of Wearer’s Body Mass)
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Extreme
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Sonic: Extreme
    • Acids/Corrosives: None
    • Pressure/Gravitational Force: None
    • EMP/Ion/Electronic Disruption: High
    • Elemental (Weaponized): Very High
    • Alchemy: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Powerful Reactor: Acting as one of the more significant boons of the armor, its kyber-focused quintessence reaction cell is an extremely robust power generation system that is capable of simultaneously supporting multiple power hungry systems under the demands of heavy combat, while suffering only negligible effects in the way of energy taxation. These include all of the armor’s incorporated sub-systems, personal energy shields, wrist-mounted weapons, and other external systems. In essence, systems that would otherwise be limited due to the more restricted power capacities of typical armor-integrated power generation systems, do not suffer these restraints when connected to the armor’s reaction cell, since it can effectively generate a nigh-unlimited stream of power to support these systems.
  • Physical Augmentation: Via an energized and reactive polymer internal construction, Kytana's armor affords her a powerful physical augmentation, further bolstering her strength, speed, reaction time, athleticism, and agility beyond her already frighteningly robust natural physicality. With the armor's augmentations, she is more than engaging of overcoming Wookiees, Trandoshans, and other monstrously strong creatures in violent physical contests.
WEAKNESSES
  • Acidic Weaponry: The armor is virtually defenseless against acid and corrosion based weaponry, which is extremely likely to rapidly eat through its beskar plating to harm the wearer.
  • Sensitive Passive Sensors: The passive array of sensors on the surface of the armor is an extreme boon to the wearer’s battlefield awareness, they are also very vulnerable, as even glancing blows can destroy or disable the sensors on or even around the affected areas. In essence, as the armor takes more hits, its surface-integrated passive reception array will become increasingly ineffective.
  • Mechu-deru: Given its suite of sensors and utility technology, the armor is quite vulnerable to the Force, specifically offensive applications of mechu-deru and alchemy.
DESCRIPTION
A modified variant of the standard Dark Legion scout armor, Kytana’s armor incorporates a number of additions pertaining to utility, sensors, stealth, communications, and integrated weapon systems. Surprisingly, the armor was handcrafted by a few of the Graug blacksmiths within the Dark Legion in order to accommodate the modifications to the platform. In line with teachings of her tribe, Kytana also had an active hand in constructing her armor and she spent many nights at the forge working with the blacksmiths to build an armor that she could feel confident wearing into battle.

All in all, Kytana’s armor is a highly advanced, yet intimately personalized construction which Kytana intends to wear in devotion to the Dark Lord of the Sith and her patron Goddess.

Last edited:
FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Kytana's Scout Legionary Armor
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/kytanas-scout-legionary-armor.143806/
Reason for Factory Request: I killed off the character using the armor and asked for the submission to be archived since I thought I wouldn't need it anymore, but then I realized that I was still writing the character in another thread. Completely my mistake and I apologize for any inconvenience. That said, I would like this moved to Live Factory, since I am finished writing it.

Moved to live factory per OP Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom