Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech BSD-01 Boarded Spacecraft Defense Submachine Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOTE: Not meant to be an accurate version of the P-90. I mean, it originally was but I essentially revamped this into something of my own making instead of just copying something from real life.

lukas-lehme-p90-render02.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A Slugthrower for Deryn Kaaldos
  • Image Source: Lukas Lehme
  • Canon Link: Slugthrower
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Deryn Kaaldos
  • Affiliation: Deryn Kaaldos
  • Model: BSD-01
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Plasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Slugthrower
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely Large
  • Effective Range: Personal
  • Rate of Fire: Extremely High
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES

• It has a "bullpup" design, meaning its one with its action behind the trigger.
  • Top-Mounted Magazine
  • Integrated Computerized Interface Scope
  • Ambidextrous Design
  • The gun can split easily into six different parts for repairs.
  • Versatile Ammunition
STRENGTHS

• Small, compact, ergonomic and easy to carry. For Deryn at least.
  • Can be linked to helmet to control the sight magnification
  • Easy to repair.
  • Its top-mounted magazine allows you to look down on it to see how much ammunition is left
  • Versatile Ammunition
    • Standard: This is the ordinary, standard round to use for this slugthrower.
    • Incendiary: This round sets the target, if hit, aflame. Due to the gun's purpose, this isn't often used.
    • Explosive: An extra-buzz when hit. Due to the gun's purpose, this isn't often used.
    • EMP: Micro-EMPs stored inside will short out droids, machinery, and shields upon contact.
    • HV-AP Round: HVP Rounds will penetrate through heavy armor easily. However, due to the gun's purpose, this is not used very often.
  • Cannot be "blocked" by Lightsabers.
  • It is great for close-quarter combat scenarios.
WEAKNESSES

• As a Slugthrower, it does hold naturally less ammunition than a normal blaster. Of course, it does have a ludicrous amount of ammunition for a slugthrower.
  • Its heavy for its size and has an incredible amount of kickback. While it is made for situations where a lighter gun and less powerful gun would have been more favorable, it was still made for Deryn, who isn't affected by the weight and recoil of a vast majority of weapons. Most people would find it harder to use this for its intended purpose unless they are at least as strong as a very muscular Zabrak, a Trandoshan, or a Wookie.
DESCRIPTION
Most of Deryn's weapons, even the light ones, are not suited for combat on his ship. Where his Light Repeater, Modified DL-44, and other sorts of weapons were generally better for open combat, they were too powerful to be used on his ship. Their sheer strength would rip through the inner walls and damage the inside and he wasn't keen on damaging his own ship. Therefore, he made this as a PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) to be able to combat inside his own ship, The Warhawk, without risking damage to it.

Last edited:
Lowered Stopping Power and noted that while it cannot be blocked by a saber, it can be blocked easier with the Force.

I'm having a hard time defining its weaknesses, in all honesty. The gun is just an FN P90 with the only change being the Computerized Interface Sights. Its a pretty good gun, from everything I'm reading, with all those strengths and very few weaknesses and complaints.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms Listib Hibin Listib Hibin John Locke John Locke

I am finished with the edits. My edits are the following:

• I now gave it a proper direction and purpose. Rather than just being "lolz I want a slugthrower submachine gun", I have now given it a distinct purpose in Deryn's arsenal which is to be used in combat situations on his own ship because with his other guns, which have extreme power, would rip through the ship's insides. This was made so that he can properly combat inside the ship without having to worry about messing up his rig.
  • Changed ratings to fit the purpose, and Deryn's overall character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom