Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound the Drums of War [CIS Dominion of Hex Y-40]

The USC Kraken arrived in system, the rest of the 7th Fleet in tow. On the bridge Derek stood next to Captain Smoke, heads titled toward one another as they spoke of the upcoming push to Eshan space. "Everything is running smoothly. All systems are optimal." The captain spoke with his clipped accent which always made Derek think of the upper class citizens of Coruscant. Offering the captain a small smile he nodded.

"Have our shuttles ready for those approved to the leave list. Rendezvous with the CIS Valiant 1 and CIS Valiant 2. Give them their placement orders. They are part of our fleet for the engagement so be sure their captains understand that they will answer to is and only is for the battle ahead. If they can't abide that then we don't need them."

Captain Smoke nodded in agreement as Derek departed the bridge. Riding the turbolift down to the main hanger bay he closed his eyes as he tapped the force to slowly reinvigorate himself. Battle loomed at the fore, yet this was a chance for the crew to let down their guard, relax, and enjoy life. Enjoy freedom from tyranny and subjugation. The same freedom that every sentient being in the Galaxy deserved. The echani included.

Climbing aboard one of the shuttles he rode along with other members of the Kraken. Their joviality was somewhat subdued from their respect for the Viceroy. He wasn't just a politician assigned by the Confederacy. Not anymore. He had earned his place by uniting the worlds of the Siskeen system into a cohesive whole. They were no longer reliant on the CIS, but had become independent.

As the plethora of ships landed in one of the station's hangers he exited and watched his people head off to enjoy the wares of the station. A smile creased his lips once more at the pride in them. A small exhale of breath and he headed off, a datapad with info on people, plans, and resources in his grasp as he read through the Intel.

An hour later found him on the first floor, making his way through the different lounges with a relaxed pace, a glass of Alderaan ale in his off hand. Reading over the disparate personnel had him frowning slightly. Using Mandalorians to fight Mandalorians seemed to be a conflict of interest for those individuals. Yet here they were, the Mandalorians of the Confederacy as well as rogue Mandalorian elements coming together to fight the Empire of Mandalorians. It seemed counter productive with the possibility of unintended complications. However that was above his pay grade.

Glancing up he stopped suddenly before bumping into a pair of individuals, [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] and Madalena Antares ([member="Scherezade deWinter"]). Crimson rimmed eyes blinked as he offered his apologies.

"Excuse my lapse in attention. Dominus Vi'dreya, a pleasure to finally meet you."

Looking to Madalena he frowned for a moment. He was about to extricate himself from their presence yet a question leapt unbidden to his lips.

"You are Scherezade deWinter, related to the Viceroy of Ando, [member="Cora deWinter"]? I remember you from the Mandragora. Yet the file on you has you as a Ms. Antares. Are you not the one that the Nightmother called Pebble?"

His confusion over her identify seemed to have short circuited his decorum at the inquisitive nature to what her file said she was, and who he had known her to be from a time earlier.

BK0CjG.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Derek Dib"] |+Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
Is that what you want, he dared ask her, as though her behavior this night had not indicated that the answer would have been a scream of yes if only she'd dared scream in the place they were standing in. Instead she gave him a single nod before pulling him towards her, looking for his lips again, her arms giving him no option to break free of the warmth of her embrace.

She positively shuddered in his arms when he whispered into her ear, and she did not trust her own mouth to form words now. Her arms slid down the front of his body, one hand clasping his. Yes. They would leave. Her ship was docked nearby, and it would give them the privacy they needed. She yearned to get there, needed to get there as quickly as possible. She had tasted his lips, had felt the heat of his body against hers, and now she wanted more of it, less protected by clothing that had become even more unnecessary than usual.

Pulling Cardinal's arm, Madalena almost broke into a run, only to be stopped by a stranger with red eyes. She was certain that the new blush on her cheeks gave away what her body was experiencing, and she stopped breathing as the man began to speak.

But it was fine. Just common not very courteous courtesy. A few words, a nod of the head, her hand squeezed Cardinal's, reminding him what every second they were spending here was costing them a second in the bedroom.

And then the man turned to her.

Scherezade deWinter. Cora deWinter. Mandragora. Nightmother. Pebble.

Madalena frowned, and the red on her cheeks was no longer the red of passion, but the red of anger. For months now she had battled people's confusion over her name, over who she was. She had tried to find that other girl but nothing had come up on any database that she could access, leading her to believe that the person was entirely fabricated and that all those who insisted on asking her, even after so long, were part of a cruel practical joke that Madalena had done nothing to deserve.

The Sithling pulled her hand free of Cardinal's, and her fingers curled into a mean punch, which she sent directly flying into the man's face.

I am a son of the Mountain.
Objective: He has no clue
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Derek Dib"]
BK0CjG.png

Cardinal had been in another world with Madalena in his arms. He felt her hand on him and immediately the man knew they needed to leave. When she took his hand the smile on his face was born from two things, his own satisfaction from the evening as well as how much Madalena seemed to share his feelings. He said nothing, content to follow the woman, however before the two were able to budge. a person found themselves in their path. Cardinal did not recognize the voice that called to him and currently he wished he could set his attention away from the newcomer. However. to hear his title caused him to momentarily snap from his stupor. He leveled his eyes against the crimson eyed man. He did not know this man, however there was something about his presence in the Force that did ring familiar.

"Those eyes. You must be the Viceroy of Siskeen, the pleasure is mine...but I'm afraid you caught me as I was just departing. Maybe another time." He gave the man a promising nod before he watched the man address Madalena. Cardinal's own sunburned eyes danced from the Viceroy back to Madalena with a piqued interest. She had never mention knowing the viceroy of.......oh no. When Dib spoke of Scherezade DeWinter the Dominus Prime placed his face in the palm of his hand, a knowing sigh erupting from him. He'd long since learned that whoever Scherezade deWinter was, they must have been strikingly like Madalena in appearance, it was almost a daily occurence that Madalena was mistaken from the woman. As such Cardinal was wholly prepared for what came next. His eyes spotted Madalena's hand form into a fist and as it flew up his own hand snatched forward with anticipated speed.

"No...." He said, eyeing her closely as he tried to stop Madalena from assaulting a Viceroy. "You're not going to hit him, it was just a mistake Madalena." He rested his hands on the sides of her shoulders, rubbing them softly in both a way to calm her, as well as keep her from striking the man before them. "You're mistaken." He said, his eyes rising to meet the Viceroy's. "I can't speak to know the deWinter but it seems she bears some resemblance. This is Madalena Antares, so please don't do that again." Cardinal cleared his throat, the moment had been effectively ruined and he'd returned to his more self -controlled self. "Why don't we get something to drink?" He suggested to Madalena, before looking to the Viceroy. "You'll join us, right?" He asked.

BK0U9c.png
Tags: [member="Aston Jacobs"] | +Free free to join
BK0n61.png
She had been content to merely continue to lean against the wall and view the proceedings prior to the ribbon cutting ceremony. In truth, Alwine rarely expected anyone to speak with her. Her past of betrayal on Stewjon combined with her preference to be brutally honest with people tended to keep most away from her, and she was quite fine with that. She had her brother, she had Maple, and she had a very small yet very unique number of people that she trusted. It was more than enough.

And so, she had been taken by surprise when a complete stranger approached her, somehow knowing her name. Was he a Confederate? She did not remember ever seeing him at any of the Confederacy's events. He looked her over and noted her appearance, causing the Lupine's eyes to narrow. Was it but an attempt at complimenting her, or was he after something? She would not repeat the events on Delta IV again, no matter who it was that stood before her.

And at last, he asked about her brother.

Alwine's facial expression visible relaxed. If he knew Gerwald, perhaps not all was bad. "You know my brother?" she asked, "he is well, but he could be doing much better."

Yes. Alwine did not hide it; the first and foremost thing her brother had to do in order to be much better was to leave the auflaque. The sooner the better. The vapid little…

The petite sighed, forcing her thoughts back to the now and here. "Who are you?"

The rage, for that was surely the emotion that was now etched like stone upon the youthful woman's face, overwhelmed her. His instincts roared as he saw the slight shift in weight, the arm raising, balled fist striking outward. He knew not what infraction he had made that had caused such an immediate and angered response, but he was willing to accept the unforseen consequences of his actions, benign though they may be.

But even as the clenched fist began it's journey to his face, [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] intervened by gripping the young woman's arm. It wasn't just a physical restraint that the man ised, but his presence was like a calming balm, not anticipated from the file the Viceryhad read on the Dominus Prime. Calmly the man explained just what his transgression was.

Eyes narrowed somewhat as he listened to the fact that Madalena Antares was not, in fact, [member="Scherezade deWinter"]. Sharing similarities to another person was common. But appearing as a near replica of another was not. Even as he listened to the Dominus, Derek reached a conclusion. Somehow Madalena was a nigh mirror image of Scherezade. In a galaxy rife with the force, technological wonders, and even alternate dimensions and time travel who was Derek to say that he was right, and that these two were wrong. He cleared his throat lightly.

"I beg your pardon, madam Antares. Surely I am in the wrong. I would credit my lapse in formalities as a factor of the upcoming Invasion, but I must be honest and say I was not fully in attendance when I uttered my greeting, for my mind was elsewhere and words flowed too freely."

He gave a slight bow to Madalena before straightening. His verbal indiscretion causing an unintended reaction caused the man to flush slightly from embarrassment. At the offer to join them his eyes flickered between the pair.

"I don't wish to impose as I've already seemed to have derailed other plans. But if you truly wish my company, I would be honored to take part in your company."

Subtly he slipped the datapad into the inside pocket of his black suit jacket before raising his glass to his lips, the emerald ale smoothly sliding down his throat. His curiosity was piqued over the doppelganger and the relative unknown Dominus. He tended to always hold himself aloof, separate from others. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to, as the old saying went, rub elbows with fellow confederates.

BK0CjG.png
[SIZE=12pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]First Floor, South Lounge (bar)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Play Bartender[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Attire: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Long-Sleeve Shirt & Slacks ([/SIZE]LINK[SIZE=12pt])[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Tags: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][member="Chikako Liona"] | Anyone is welcome[/SIZE]​
Purp-Dranq.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Calum had just finished rinsing a glass as a petite, young Echani girl approached the bar whom he greeted with a warm smile. He couldn’t imagine the pain she must have been feeling in the moment, with havoc the Mandalorians had wrought upon her ancestral homeworld. All those lives taken, many of them innocent. He was certain each Echani would have at least had a handful of unfortunate souls they were grieving for in the moment. However, that did not stop him from taking a step back when the girl inquired about the ‘fire dancer.’ He let out a warm laugh as she continued on about being one and the playful jest he made earlier. He hadn’t meant anything by it, other than to lighten the mood a little, but not al efforts made they impact they were intended to make.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He looked her up and down, trying to guess an age. She was young and, to him, had an innocent look. Such a soul shouldn’t have had to endure what she had at her tender age. It was just cruel to imagine. “You sure you’re old enough for that drink, ma’am?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He let loose another warm chuckle to follow the playful tone of his question. “I really wouldn’t recommend that unless you’re: A, trying to forget who you are for a night, or B, trying to embrace an evening filled with bad decisions. Might I recommend and nice Algarine?” It wasn’t that he didn’t trust the girl with her alcohol, but simply it was. Such a thing consumed by such a small person was just a lawsuit ready to happen. At least with the alien man, the alien was rather large. The fact he was intimidating in nature certainly aided in Calum’s willingness to serve such a drink he truly believed had no reason of ever existing in the first place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]At least a fine wine would be drastically easier on the young girl than the potent alcoholic cocktail she’d been intrigued by simply for the name. And by all means, he didn’t want one of such innocence to be taken advantage of. [/SIZE]

BK0CjG.png
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Derek Dib"] |+Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
As Cardinal stopped her fist from greeting the man's face, Madalena's gaze turned to him, the fierceness of the passion that had been there not a second before now replaced with that of anger and rage. The glow of her eyes intensified. If she could cause the entire room to explode right there and then, they would all be standing under a snow of ash and debris.

The same anger now turned to the Viceroy. Had the joke moved up the ranks? It was not long ago at all that another Viceroy ([member="Darth Tacitus"]) had decided that she was this Scherezade person, and had thought he was allowed to randomly and violently grab her arm like that.

"I am sick and tired of the Viceroys getting to do whatever the krak they want to, to whoever they want to," she hissed at both men.

Pulling her arm away from Cardinal for the second time, Madalena took a moment to compose herself, not caring if the two men stared at her while she did so. At that point she was ready to punch both of them in the face anyway.

"You two men can go have your drinks," she finally said. Her voice sounded much calmer, but it was all too easy to see that she was still furious, "good night."

Objective: Purple Ribbon Ceremony
{2}
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"]

"Yes I do." Aston responded all the while it looked like there was movement up front and he wondered just when this was about to go down. The force user remembered their time spent in the desert, as well as that time of sorrow that was aboard Katrine's ship. Such tragedy it seemed like, it was a shame it was like that.

It was terrible things went down the way they did.

Unfortunately....love was love, and betrayal was betrayal. This was the way of the world.

"He's a good man." Aston in the short time that he had known him, was able to pick up that much. Mistakes, tend to happen but that was the way of the world though. Aston had no doubt made his fair share, but he wasn't going to keep apologizing for them. What was done was done, time to move forward.

"Aston, Aston Jacobs. A pleasure...." Aston voiced with a small smile as he extended his hand towards her. He wasn't sure if she would take it or not, he could sense that she was somewhat unsure of him. He didn't need the force to see that about her. Which Aston had expected, if someone he didn't know just came up and began a conversation about his family and he had no idea who that person was. He might have some reserves too. However he didn't mean any harm by it, however if she truly wanted him gone. She just needed to say so, Aston wasn't going to be upset by it.

The company was nice though.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

As the euphoric feelings of the narcotics and alcohol washed over him he began to sway with the music. Standing from his booth, still holding his bottle of hooch he slowly made his way onto the dance floor. His athletic frame bending and swaying as he felt the power of the music flow through him as easily as the force causing his hands to run seductively over his form. His knees bending as he dropped down rather quickly only to pop right back up and rock his hips to the beat.

It wasnt until the song had ended that those purple hued Cybernetic implants locked onto the form of an old friend hed met and rescued in a bar long ago. Near silent strides would carry him to stand beside her, a quick drink from his bottle accompanying those strides, As he spoke...... You look pretty good for a little old granny..... How you been lately Trouble? Still robbing people four times your size? A soft chuckle flowing with his words as he remembered the day they'd met.

Objective: Teach the runt a lesson
Tags: [member="Kiff Brayde"]

"Shar os sylia os Ai tae vor air or."

A short blurb in the Sephi's native tongue, the woman rose up from her position. The easiest thing to tell about Lirka was that she was simply massive, a brick of rippling muscle and abnormal height. Looking down at the human the cold faced cyborg studied him with a glowing cybernetic eye, dilating when needed. Despite the seeming anger, she was amused with the little runt. Talk about courage.

"I've crushed better men for less."

It didn't take a genius to tell she wasn't kidding when she said "crushed".

"Lirka Ka."

I am a son of the Mountain.
Objective: Poor Guy
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Derek Dib"]
BK0CjG.png

Cardinal had no clue on how to calm Madalena and he was not going to attempt to. He exhaled softly, really wishing the evening had not taken such a sour turn. He didn't argue with her statement about the Viceroyalty, some of them could certainly be a lot to deal with, however the man had been exposed to it for so long perhaps he had a higher tolerance for it. Still, he did not believe this particular situation was one where it was the Viceroy's fault. Cardinal glanced over to the Viceroy, as if searching for any inclination of humor or amusement. It seemed he was as confused as Cardinal.

"Madalena. He apologized, it was just a mistake. I don't think it's a joke or some type of trick. You could just look like the woman they are talking about." He suggested, but when her voice turned to one that was softer yet holding a quiet rage Cardinal had decided against this evening's continuation. "No, actually I need to go. I'm sure there is much to be done before we depart." He turned to the Viceroy, inclining his head respectfully. "Another time." He said, before glancing to Madalena and then turning away from the group. Cardinal could not explain the emotions that were going through him. No, he could explain them, he just hated the fact that he felt them. The agitation from the Viceroy's interruption had only sparked into a flame when Madalena's own mood turned sour. No matter what Cardinal wanted, he realized the evening had been ruined. As he moved through the floor, he considered where he may go. The Hall of War would likely host something for him to do.

OBJECTIVE: Not get crushed by the elf lady
TAGS: [member="Lirka Ka"]

Kiff didn't exactly understand what the Sephi -- Lirka -- said, but he got the message after she threatened to crush him. With her metal arm, and the way she had been ferociously done her pushups in the middle of the floor, he guessed that she would make well on her threat and tactfully decided to steer away from that aspect of converstation.

"Nice to meet you. . . Lirka. My name's Kiff Brayde, Captain."

He couldn't resist from flaunting his title a little bit, if not to psychologically get in the face of the elf lady. Probably a bad idea, but it was an impulsive move that was all-too familiar to anyone who knew him. In a gesture of politeness, however, he offered his hand in a handshake.

BK0U9c.png
Tags: [member="Aston Jacobs"] | +Free free to join
BK0n61.png
A good man? Now Alwine blinked again. She had heard her brother described in various different way. None of them included anyone claiming him to be a good man. The mere statement of "man" was strange to her ears; they were Lupine and therefore people, but not man or woman. Those terms were not theirs to use. Perhaps this person standing in front of her did not know him that well.

He gave his name. Alwine did shake his hand, though it was strange; it was the arm she was used to shaking, like a Warrior, as her brothers were, as she had for so long she wanted to be.

Aston Jacobs. The name meant nothing to her; not a single memory of a mention that she could find her in her mind and memories. "How do you know my brother, Aston Jacobs?" she asked with interest, "he has not mentioned your name."

Objective: Purple Ribbon Ceremony
{3}
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"]

"I wouldn't expect him too." Aston left it at that at least on that aspect of things. The Knight wasn't important to Gerwald, at least not really. The only reason he knew of Aston was through Katrine. Quite amusing the be honest, Aston only know of these people because of her. If it wasn't for her, he would be pretty much alone. Which the concept in its own way wasn't too bad.

At least in his opinion.

"I know your brother by way of his...significant other." Aston said as he glanced over to Alwine. "I believe you know Katrine Van-Derveld?" Aston inquired, however he already knew the answer to that question. Her actions had caused someone of a ripple of unstable emotions to echo through those that knew her.

"She's a good friend of mine." Aston said with a small smile he looked towards the front again.

BK0CjG.png
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Derek Dib"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"] | +Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
Every single time it happened, Madalena was more and more certain that there was a reason that this Scherezade, if she had ever been real, must have had a damn good reason to go. When people thought it was her, they became too presumptuous; rude, violent, thinking basic common courtesy was not a thing that was required. Madalena was not used to being treated as such. She gave basic respect to all those who did not call her Scherezade, she demanded the same in return, and she damned well got it. But when people thought she was that other chick? It was infuriating.

Such were the thoughts running through her mind as she made her way to the exit, doing her utter best not to just break into a run. The Viceroy had angered her. Cardinal's attempts to stop her and defend him had aggravated her further. What was supposed to be a nice evening to chill before they all went to war, was moments ago supposed to end with getting everything out of her system in the bedroom, it was all gone now.

It was perhaps the reason that she did not sense another one approaching her, and suddenly there was another stranger standing next to her, speaking as though they knew each other.

"What?" she snapped at him, glowing eyes narrowing, "the krak are you?"

Objective: Get a drink after dancing
Peps: [member="Calum Neth"]

She gave a small teasing little pout at the jab towards her age, true he was short but that alone did not mean she was a child. "I will have you know I am 18 going on 19, thus on my planet I am of drinking age... unless this place has a rule against that, I am unfamiliar with the rules on this world". Maybe this place had the 21 rule she had heard of before, an odd requirement in her mind but a rule she would respect anyways. "Still even if I am not able to handle it's contents I would still like a glass if not for myself just for the novelty of it". Maybe she could buy a bottle actually, unless they did tap only.

"As for an actual drink, I guess I would not mind your recommendation, would you mind giving me a description of what it taste like"? She had to be honest and admit that drinking was not really an activity she partook in often and when she did it was mostly wine. As such the name Algarine flew over her head, but it did sound nice, if name and flavor were linked at all when it came to alcohol.

BK0CjG.png
Objective: Meditate Find the Force.
Tag: Teachers or solo.

Unforgiving. Straddled across three worlds, three different lives. The Vi’dreya christened his blade. As blood and bone, part of him. The blade wept lightly with crimson and was laid to rest on the floor. Rising to his feet and clenching his palms. He needed that wound. To remind him of who he was.

The medical droid buzzed over. “Wait.” He wouldn’t take it yet. Letting the metal healer sit where it was. The force was there. He needed to remember. The smallest wake of force energies. Like skimming a stone across the surface. That was in his mind, his fist, and eventually in his hand.

The wounds didn’t close, but they stopped bleeding. “Finish it up.” The droid hovered, sealing the cuts. Mix of apprentice and engineer. That would do for now, till he found something better.

Sheathing the weapon, the Vi’dreya headed back to the quiet room, preparing to sit in silence for what was to come. A dark mood, best not approached. The bartender backed off a stretch.
Ithiel relaxed as best he was able, "leave the bottle." Moving off to find a seat and look out a window. He could hear the sounds of battle before they came.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Maybe it was the booze and drugs coursing through his mind.. But Jayce couldnt seem to pick up on the fact that she was highly upset. Maybe he was just being careless today... No one knows..... Who am I?? What you mean who am I? Stop acting like you dont know one of your best friends

Now standing between her and her exit he brought his bottle up and too another sip before shaking his head and playfully smacking her on the upper shoulder... Youre a trip De'winter... Like you actually forgot they guy who saved that cute ass

BK0CjG.png
Location: First Floor, South Lounge | Wearing: Simple Robes | Tags: [member="Lis'Ra Fennick"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Jayce Pryde"] | Music: To Take Away Its Pain
BK0n61.png
Voph's head turned as he heard his name. He capped his flask, and tucked it away in his tunic. He couldn't say he recognized the girl, but she clearly recognized him. Impressive, considering her species' reliance on physical appearance, and how little of his was visible. Though he supposed that the scar running across his face and neck did offer a rather distinctive appearance, if only visible around his mouth and chin now.

He did not say anything immediately, instead...almost seeming to look past the girl, focusing on something behind her. The two he had observed earlier were preparing to leave, before getting stopped by someone else. Voph opened his mouth to say something to Lis'ra, but was given pause as he felt the anger flair, and a fist was raised to strike. His brow furrowed as he watched the girl walk away. He turned his attention to Lis'Ra. "Good is always subjective, it seems. Excuse me." He stood. He hated to leave the girl like that. Maybe she'd follow. But Voph had things to do. He'd found his target. As he stepped closer to the woman, he saw her stopped by a familiar figure.

As he drew near, he heard the Half-breed call her a deWinter. Voph hadn't heard the whole conversation before, but he knew it wouldn't end well. His soft spoken, yet rumbling bass voice issued forth in as calming a tone as he could muster. "Pardon me, Miss Antares," His veil turned to the Half-Breed, "It would seem the...child is mistaken." From what little of Voph's face was visible, he did not appear to be that old. At least not old enough to call Jayce a child. He'd seen combat, that much was discernible from the rather large scar crossing his lips and chin. But he carried himself as someone far older. More world weary. Odd choice of words. He placed a hand gently on Madalena's shoulder, nudging her to follow him towards the door she'd been moving for when she was stopped. "It has been a trying time. For all of us." Voph knew full well that he may be putting himself in the line of fire, but he'd rather there not be a fight here. Voph's brow furrowed as his head tilted slightly at Jayce. "This one does not take kindly to being mistaken for the deWinter. I think we'd rather that Madalena do not add you to the list of casualties mourned here tonight."

1im27HE.png
Wearing: Dauntless Commander Garb
Objective: Get drinks – Converse with [member="Damsy Callat"]

When the commando walked up beside her, obviously with a little of a limp, Luna didn’t even need to look to the side to know exactly who it was. The daughter of the Allfather himself, Damsy Callat, slid into the seat next to Luna. Her drink order couldn’t help but make Luna chuckle slightly, watching her curiously add the packet of sodium, salt, to the drink and began to sip it like it was nothing.

Obviously a little salt didn’t hurt her. Certainly an interesting fact to learn about the fish woman.

The words spoken to her caught the commander off guard a little, making her raise an eyebrow toward Damsy while continuing to sip her own alcohol, albeit one that had a little bit more kick that salt water. “A disappointment? To me?” Luna paused momentarily to quickly throw back the last of her shot, then reached over the counter to pour herself another.

The redhead commander lifted the refilled shot to eyelevel, tilting it back and forth to watch the liquid move inside the glass. With her eyes still on the glass, she began to speak once again to her comrade. “Damsy, it’s never a disappointment to see you. You’re literally fighting in one of the front line units of the CIS when walking is still a hard task for you. Seems pretty brave for me.”

The glass of liquid was quickly downed by the commander, before grinning softly at Damsy sitting next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom