Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound the Drums of War [CIS Dominion of Hex Y-40]

BK0CjG.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Voph"] | [member="Calum Neth"] |+Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
She did not say anything at first, instead letting Voph speak. She knew what he meant when he mentioned doubts about the Confederacy; after all, she had her own before joining. "Even the best of places might not hold answers if there's a specific question that lingers on your mind," she offered.

Yet when he mentioned the one they had seen and she had kicked… Madalena frowned, raising her chin ever so slightly so she could take a sniff at Voph. "Mirakula," she said, "is that what you mean by your kind? Because I've seen quite a few of them, both here in the Confederacy and with the Silvers." There was no need to mention how often she happened to hang with the Silvers. After all, she was a Sith, and one didn't need to be overly advanced in the Force to know that. And yet her very best friend was a Jedi Master.

Turning to take her drink, the Sithling's ears perked up at the sound of her name. Her name. Finally. She turned to the bartender, and her lips curled into a smile. Now there was a Viceroy who wasn't like most of those she met. One that didn't expect to get away with anything just because of his title, and who was actually there when they dealt with that worm on Dance or Die by protecting civilians and getting them to safety.

"Calum," she said happily, "all is well when there are no giant worms about!"

As Calum turned back to other people at the bar, she returned her attention to Voph. "So why are you here? What answers might the Confederacy hold for a Mirakula?"

Ropo Lord of Hoth | Supreme Comandante General
BK0CjG.png
Wearing: His Hat, and a rather tasteful Pink Tutu (Someone put it on him in Omega Pyre years ago and he can't get it off... or doesn't want it off...)

BK0n61.png
Suddenly there was a commotion inside of the kitchen!

A flurry of cursing and shouting followed by a loud...

"MURRRRRRRPPPPP"

As a furry little creature came rushing out of the kitchen and into the cafeteria, its little eyes darting about for a moment and looking around, and though it had just been running for its life - okay it wasn't running so much as what could only be described as a quick waddle - though I digress; the little creature now seemed to be lost and had forgotten what it had just been doing mere moments before. For those few moments it seemed to just slowly begin to plot around in a little circle, a soft voice emitting from the rather stylish cap that it was wearing.

"Circle... step, step, step, step, step, step, step, murrrp..."

Unfortunately his little foot seemed to quickly catch up on his tongue, sending the little creature falling unto its face. In this moment it seemed as though all hope was lost though I saw the most amazing thing happen. It started to rock back and forth and without much effort it was back on its feet once more before it let out another shrill shriek as the doors to the kitchen were thrown open.

"MURRRRRRPPPPP!"

The little creature was rushing off again, doing its best to dart between the feet of the myriad of species in the cafeteria as the cooks gave chase. I couldn't really make out what the chefs were saying, something about the little creature having been found with three empty biscuit boxes before it was chased out. I stood in amazement though as I could only watch, the little Ropo so valiantly evading its pursuers before it apparently scampered out of sight. Neither I nor the chefs could see the little creature, though I'm sure it found some safety wherever it wound up.

What I, nor in fact the creature knew, was that it had no idea where it was. Nor did it have any inkling of a clue as to how it had ended up on a Space Station near the territory of Confederacy Space when last it remembered was being in the Omega Pyre offices... at least that's what it had thought; after all time was a weird thing and this little Ropo seemingly had survived for many more years beyond what its kind was supposedly capable of...

Actually that brings up another question, how the Hell is this thing still alive!? Ropo lives for like, ten or fewer years and by any actual calculation, this one is like, twice that! What? Oh, I'm rambling? Sorry, my editor says I should get back to the story at hand, my apologies.

So there was the stoic Ropo of Legend, the Legendary Ropo Lord of Hoth, Supreme Comandante General of Cuteness himself Lilicky, in the middle of a mingle of Confederacy personnel on some space station. I mean, things could be worst, there couldn't be any food and by the gods was there food. So much so that the little Ropo had seemingly become as though an island in the middle of a lake, of course if that island was a Ropo and the lake was saliva, again I digress...

"Nobody who doesn't understand the concept of Dar'manda, cares whether or not you are," Alkor smirked humorlessly as he nursed his drink and glanced toward the wall behind [member="Kelmont Spar"] . It was strange to think that anyone in Mandalorian Armor would talk so casually about losing their soul, or being ostracized from the culture. There were people who vehemently hated Yasha's Empire, and yet they still lived the lives by the Six Actions.

Then, there were men like Kelmont or Koda Fett, who simply wore the armor and lived the life of a Bounty Hunter. Worse than them, men like Alkor- men who gave up their entire way of life and chose exile from the only family that had ever accepted them. He swallowed drily on the ale that suddenly lost its flavor as it drained into his gullet.

He placed the mug down and pulled back his hood. "If you make a decision in life, you have to live with the consequences." His words were not unkind, but they were solemn. "Just be sure not to regret them."

When he heard his name in a more feminine voice, he half expected to turn and see [member="Keira Verd"] staring him down, or her fist in his face. At the sight of [member="Joza Perl"], the Dark Jedi relaxed a bit. At least there would be no knock-down-drag-out fight at this party- Alkor hoped, at least.

"Joza," he recalled her name, her face, and her presence from the last time they met. It had been years now, hadn't it? "Joza Perl. It was Mygeeto, wasn't it? The last time we saw each other?" That was a completely different time in his life, before all of the chaos and confusion, before the Verd family had split horrifically and the Mando'ade were thrown into diaspora. Those were better times.

What had happened that time? He strained to recall it, but his smile became more genuine. "How have you been?"

BK0CjG.png

Location: First Floor, South Lounge | Wearing: Simple Robes | Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Calum Neth"] [member="Lace Vi'dreya"] | Music: To Take Away Its Pain

BK0n61.png

Voph was quiet for a moment, nodding in thanks to Calum as his drink was delivered. He picked it up and took a long draft before setting it back down. He didn't answer Madalena immediately. Mostly because she had said something to the bartender. "Then perhaps my people have seen better fortune in this time. We have always been a rare breed." He smiled weakly at the girl. He didn't have the heart to tell her the full gravity of the situation. That he was an outcast. Never allowed to return to the homeworld. At least not yet. She wouldn't understand. "My kind have always taken to the ways of the Jedi. So it is unsurprising that you would have met more of my kind among their ranks."

Then she asked him why. What answers had he come here to seek? Voph was quiet for another moment. "A while back, there was an attack. Happened here, near Confederate space. Planet of Arbra. A whole order of Force Sensitives was wiped out. Save for one. I heard he had fled for Confederate space, so I sought him out. I had my suspicions about the attack, and who was behind it, but...I wanted confirmation." Voph wouldn't tell her the whole truth. About why he was looking for the perpetrators. He was still coming to terms with it himself. "Fortunately, the answers were...more easily found than most. So now I have but one question on my mind: What next?"

"That is the closest thing you'll get as a compliment from me, Varaeros oli"

He got a nickname. A very degrading one. But a nickname nonetheless, seems he was actually doing something right. Well as "right" as anything could ever get with the bitter old hag people called Lirka Ka.

"I will die by the time your great grand children are skeletons."

Her cold icy blue eye, and glowing cybernetic watched his hand briefly before reaching out to shake it. And very unluckily for the man it was her cybernetic, giving his hand a mighty squeeze (not enough to shatter his entire hand, thankfully) to give him a slight reminder to never interrupt her like that ever again if he knew what was good for him.

"But if you ever actually make it to having children, I think I'll have to owe you a drink. Now leave me be: I have things to prepare for."

Of course, unbeknownst to any being other than Lirka and her mysterious quarry: these preperations had nothing to do with fighting Mandalorians or freeing Echani. No. A fight with the older days was what it was. And with her little statement, the Sephi turned on her heel and went back to working out. Her stress thankfully a small bit lessened from the little man's intervention.

[member="Kiff Brayde"]

Objective: Try to talk with people, probably get ignored
Peps: [member="Calum Neth"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Hajrah Marjanah"]

The young princess gave the bar tender an innocent smile as he poured the drinks, "ahh do not mind my words I don't often come to places like this". Well the high class end bars, now back street cantina's and underground bars she had quite the knowledge of in her amnesiac days. Getting the drinks she mouthed a short thank you to the bar tender as the amount of customers took sudden rise, herself sipping on the wine in the mean time.

Chikako watched the first arrivals being a duo, both being unknown to the young princess, but at the same time seemed familiar. The women more so, there was just something about her green eyes and aura that made Chikako feel she should know her from somewhere. All the more reason to try and mingle more with CIS members when away from Tythe. The latter of the two was quite the mystery, his over all appearance and hidden face meant they could have been anyone.

The others approaching the bar were stranger too, all having something interesting about them, but for all those here one women stood out. She was reasonably tall, well compared to Chikako, having so much jewelry on her body one could start a mining operation on her and reap a profit, but that was not the main thing that caught the Echani's gaze. It was her movements and over all body motion, if the clothes didn't give it away then that sure did, Chikako could tell they were a dancer of sorts, had they come to take part on the stage?

With a small smile she approached the women, giving her a small curtsy, "excuse me Ms, I could not help but admire you attire, would you be willing to tell me where you got it"? As she walked over the young girl had accidental picked up the more intoxicating 'fire dancer drink', her hands slowly bringing it to her mouth while waiting for a reply.

will you sink down to me?
1im27HE.png

{ Location: First Floor, South Lounge }
{ Equipment: Outfit \ Vibrodagger / Bionic Leg Exoskeletons }
{ Tag: [member="Luna Terrik"] }

Damsy sighed. "When you say it like that, I guess," she muttered. She shifted her weight in the barstool and tried to hide her face in her glass as she took a long gulp from it. Luna was right, of course: Damsy was not an embarrassment to Luna, at least, and probably not to her sister Allya or father Metus either.

She contorted her face into a slight grimace after setting her water down as she thought that. However, Force curse it, it seemed nearly impossible for her to convince herself of.

"I'll get better and be back soon," continued the sithspawn somewhat awkwardly. After all, physical therapy was going as well as it could be, and she was still in the process of being fit for armor adjustments. And then she returned Luna's smile with her own, toothy and slightly stiff-looking, but perhaps not as off-putting as it might have otherwise been.

1im27HE.png

Wearing: Dauntless Commander Garb
Objective: Get drinks – Converse with [member="Damsy Callat"]

Luna wasn’t good at this. This being motherly or really consoling thing. Frak, she thought she did more bad than actual good most of the time. Damsy’s muttering of an acceptance served to reminder of that unfortunately, though she supposed she could try once more. Especially with how convicted the solider sounded after she had been silent for a moment.

“I know you will be. And after this excursion, I’ll be sure to get you into some training sessions once you’re healed enough. That way it doesn’t take you a month between fights to fully heal and get back to 100%.” Luna grinned widely at the woman, tipping the shotglass back to down the last of her drink before placing it hard on the countertop, giving Damsy a pat on the shoulder.

Luna would have no idea the pain that would befall her in the invasion moving forward, or how her promise to her comrade would be that much harder to keep. But whether she was bedridden or not, the commander would do her best to make sure no matter what, her friend would be better prepared for the next fight, and wouldn’t be hard pressed to walk the moment the blaster fire stopped.

The redhead then slowly stood from her chair, reaching to grab the hat with her hand while continuing to grin at the woman beside her. “I feel like taking a slow, relaxing walk. You in?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom