Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound the Drums of War [CIS Dominion of Hex Y-40]

BK0CjG.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Voph"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"]| +Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
One of his best friends? Madalena frowned, some of the anger giving way to confusion. It took her half a heartbeat to start connecting the dot, to realize that he was mistaken her for that other woman as well, and there were his words now, confirming her suspicions. To make it worse, he permitted himself to touch her, light as it might have been, the smack against her shoulder was uninvited and unwanted.

But she was… Well, calmer would be the wrong way to describe it. Madalena could burn with a thousand different kinds of fire, and the one that had settled over her now was the most dangerous one; the cold one. When her body was in control, yet her mood had reached the point in which the flame would do more than burn.

A newcomer joined them, but she paid him no attention. Not yet. He could call the one who had smacked her shoulder a child or any other colorful name as he wished, but there was something he was wrong about; she did rather add him to the list. And that was exactly what she was already doing.

As the seconds ticked, Madalena's left hand rose and she moved it in a way that suggested snatching something out of the air, but in truth, she had begun to work already, before [member="Voph"] joined them. [member="Jayce Pryde"] would feel it soon enough; Madalena Antares was a Blood Hound. Blood was her affinity, and it made her much more dangerous when it came to things that had to do with it. The one who'd insisted on saying they were best friends though she had never seen him before, the very one who had called her deWinter, he would pay the price. [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] had stopped her from hurting a Viceroy for doing the same, but there was no different in status between her and whoever was in front of her.

It came slow at first; the guyliner man would feel discomfort as the blood that rushed through his veins began to warm. Warmer than what his biology demanded. She had no intention of killing him; that would not be satisfactory at all. But she intended on making him suffer. The blood within his body continued to warm, and she knew where to get it to ensure no brain damage occurred, but he would still feel as though it was boiling beneath his skin, little bubbles that weren't really there feeling as though they coursed through his body. Through the Force and through her anger, Madalena sang to the blood, and the blood responded to her.

As it hit its highest point of pain that she could grant before actual and permanent damage was set in place, Madalena lowered her hand, only to raise her skirt with both hands just a little bit. If anyone was around to look, they would notice both her legs were heavily strapped with knives. But that didn't matter. All she wanted was a comfortable way to kick him.

And kick him she did. Her leg flung out, flat combat boot sole connecting with his chest, and then she dropped both fabric and leg, taking a step forward and leashing out with a great Force Push that would be enough to send him over the Fire Dancers and make him break the wall he would slam into unless he found a way to stop it.

Only then did her anger began to subside in truth. Turning around, she offered [member="Voph"] a warm smile.

"I don't believe we've met," she said, her voice as warm as her smile, "who are you, and how do you know who I am?"

BK0n61.png
Auto-hits on [member="Jayce Pryde"] done with his writer's permission

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Voph"]

He'd feel it, Just as he turned to glare at the one who had just called him a child, He'd feel it. It started as a tingle just under his skin. By the time he opened his mouth to give the man a piece of his mind he'd feel his temperature rising in his blood.... Who the kark are you calling a chi.... His words cut short as his blood began to quite litteraly boil in his veins... A stream now trickling from his nose to burn his upper lip. A pain filled bellow escaping him as he tried to fight against the attack on him... Too late he was.

Cold purple lenses locked onto her gaze as her booted foot connected with his, Quite successfully removing the air from his lungs mere seconds before a massive wave of force energy slammed into his chest.

He could feel ribs snapping on impact as the wave of energy flung him off his feet and through the air like a rag doll. The wall behind the fire dancers never stood a chance as his form smashed through it as if it had never been there, A few more fractured ribs and a shattered collarbone proof that the wall actually was there. His now broken unconscious form landing in a fountain with several chunks of debris. His skin steaming in the cool water.

BK0CjG.png
Location: First Floor, South Lounge | Wearing: Simple Robes | Tags: [member="Lis'Ra Fennick"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Jayce Pryde"] | Music: To Take Away Its Pain
BK0n61.png
Voph didn't even pause at the sudden warmth Madalena displayed. it was a shift in mood he'd seen all too many times before. And at this point, nothing phased him. He did, however, maintain his focus on the hole in the wall. "I think we both know the answer to that question." He spoke quietly to no one in particular, knowing full well that Jayce could not hear him. He turned back to Madalena, allowing himself a moment to study her as he smiled gently. An emotion that failed to carry to the rest of his body language.

His hand had fallen from Madalena's shoulder once he realized that his attempt to defuse the situation had failed. He offered Madalena a stiff bow as he introduced himself, inclining his head and bending slightly at the waist. "I am no one important. Merely a pilgrim seeking his place in the wider galaxy." He straightened back up as he finished speaking, bringing his hands behind him to clasp at the small of his back. "But, if you seek a name, you may call me Voph."

He smiled again. "As for who you are..." he shrugged, rather bemused. He had his suspicions. The Lechner girl had spoken to him some time ago about a friend of hers. And Voph could not help but feel that he stood before the very person. Of course, he wouldn't say this directly to her. He'd been sworn to the utmost discretion. "Well, shall we say the Force is a worthy ally. Particularly when one is being nosy." His veil turned slightly as the man looked past Madalena towards where Cardinal and Derrick stood. "Plus, your voices were raised somewhat. Even for those not paying attention. So suffice it to say I simply know that you've been having a less than stellar evening, and that only those with the most morbid death wish should call you a member of the deWinters."

His gaze turned back to focus on Madalena again, head tipping to one side slightly. "If you've the mood for such a thing, I would be happy to buy you a drink. Otherwise, well met, I shall return to my own drink, and I wish you a marked improvement on your evening."

Objective: Teach the Runt a lesson
Tags:
[member="Kiff Brayde"]

"Well, "Captain". What do you want? Or are you just hear to bumble around and waste my time?"

This was how Lirka usually greeted people, no better foot to start off on than one where you try to kill each other or simply unleash pure and delicious aggression. The Marshal could've cared less about his rank, it was meaningless titles that the short lived people of the Galaxy gave themselves to inflate their egos: rarely deserved, and even more rarely defended. Lirka rarely flaunted her rank as Champion of Choah, but she made sure everyone knew her title was well deserved.

BK0CjG.png
[SIZE=12pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]First Floor, South Lounge (bar)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Play Bartender[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Attire: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Long-Sleeve Shirt & Slacks ([/SIZE]LINK[SIZE=12pt])[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Tags: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][member="Chikako Liona"] | Anyone is welcome[/SIZE]​
Purp-Dranq.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Well…it seemed that, even with the noblest intentions, he managed to screwed up in his attempts to maintain a lighter mood. Or maybe it was his own misunderstanding of the Echani culture. Nevertheless, it really didn’t matter. He looked away from her for a moment, reaching behind the bar to pull a clean, slender glass from a cooler and set it in front of him on a cheaply made coaster. The glass, itself, sparkled as the lights of the lounge shown through its seemingly crystal texture. “I meant no offense. I only joke is all. Trying to lighten the spirits some in such trying times.” He took a white cloth and wiped across the surface of the glass, before turning to retrieve a bottle from a chiller behind. It was a special chiller designed specifically to maintain that wine, the same as the cooler Calum had pulled the glass from.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You see – Algarine was a special wine. When served in a particular manner, it really helped to bring out the flavor. The wine, itself, should have been fifty degrees, the glass a subtle forty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He poured the succulent wine into the glass with an expert’s precision and grace, filling it until the wine sat at about half of the glass’s capacity limit. He slid the drink to the young Echani girl, placing an ornate napkin next to her glass, should she need it. Looking to her again, he smiled warmly once more. “I’m afraid my words would not do this wine justice, friend. You’ll have to discover that yourself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, come on; it’s just wine for crying out loud.” The interruption came from the same brutish alien that had ordered the Fire Dancer just a moment earlier. “Don’t talk it up like it’s some lavish dish that it isn’t. My gods, you people need to get a grip,” he finally finished.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Calum brushed the snide remarks to the back of his mind as he bid for the young Echani’s attention once more. “Just try it and you can make up your own mind. I’m rather fond of a nice Algarine myself.” He reached behind the bar once again and pulled the bottle of Antakarian Fire Dancer from its station. The bottle appeared teardrop shaped in nature, with a long neck and contained a pale, cream-colored liquid within. “This is the Antakarian Fire Dancer you’re so intrigued by.” He leaned in toward her, his voice dropping to a hushed tone. “Vile stuff, this. Ten out of ten, would not recommend.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He straightened up again and rested his hands on the bar, waiting patiently for the young girl’s reaction.[/SIZE]

OBJECTIVE: Make. . . friends with the Elf Lady?
SHIP: The Benevolent Pride, an Adjudicator-class Star Destroyer
TAGS: [member="Lirka Ka"]

"Yeah, I tend to 'waste people's time' a lot. It's a habit of mine."

Kiff swallowed. It had taken him a second to recognize the woman, but he hadn't ignored the marshal rank that was displayed on her uniform, and he shifted his feet slightly, not lowering his gaze from her cold eyes. Sure, she was probably a couple good ranks above him, but it never hurt to have connections to people in high places. The only tricky part would be befriending the Sephi. He also made sure to lower his hand, as to not leaving it there hanging awkwardly. It was evident that this lady would be a tough nut to crack.

"But, I think I'll make an exception for you. In rare circumstances, I've heard people describe me as tolerable."

BK0CjG.png
Tags: [member="Voph"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"] |+Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
Voph. It was not a name she recognized, nor a face she recognized. But now that she had been given the opportunity to conduct violence, her control was back again. She had not even noticed that Voph's hand had been on her shoulder as well – which was lucky for him. The Sithling might have been dressed like a lady, but she packed more than just a mean punch, or kick.

As for who she was? That simple; she was Madalena Antares, Sithling, Pathfinder of the Knights Obsidian, and a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Simple!

What that had to do with his words of the Fore being a worthy ally, she had no clue. Usually she was full of questions, but right there and then, it didn't seem to overly matter. When he mentioned they had not been quiet, she just shrugged innocently.

"It's not about being a member of this deWinter stuff," she felt the need to correct him, "people confuse me for someone else. And while they think I'm that someone else, they let themselves be outright rude. Sometimes even violent. That is what gets me. The second they realize their error everything is suddenly fine, but considering how they behave when they think I'm that other woman? No wonder no one's seen her in a hot forever."

And now drinks. He was buying. Now her smile was not warm, but wicked. "A drink sounds lovely, mister Voph," she laughed, turning towards the bar.

BK0U9c.png
Tags: [member="Aston Jacobs"] | +Free free to join
BK0n61.png
Knew him but hadn't expected him to? Alwine did not see a reason to respond to that. The man obviously did not know Gerwald that well then. While her brother had his love of being secretive, he did not actually have friends, something that had been a point of disagreement between him and Alwine. She had tried to encourage him to meet more people, as it was obvious that his relationship with the auflaque had stunted his ability to form connections with nearly everyone. So far, he had ignored her regarding the matter.

And then this Aston person mentioned Gerwald's "significant other" and Alwine made a dissatisfied face. She knew now who he was speaking of, and she did not approve of it in any form of capacity. And when he said her name, Alwine spit, making her opinion about the pathetic excuse of a woman very known.

"Then your choice in friends is lacking," she said, her voice dipping, her tone cold, "is it your childhood traumas or something of the kind causing you to choose those who are not worthy of a second glance? A family connection that will not free you to choose otherwise? Are you perhaps simply so bad with people that you would cling to those who do not shy away immediately?"

[SIZE=11pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Teach the Runt a lesson[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Fitness Center[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Tags: [member="Kiff Brayde"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The idea of Lirka presenting rank on her uniform was an odd one, but to some extent it was true. In it’s own bizarre way, while the Sephi wasn’t clad in her full battle armor there was a level of distinctiveness to her regardless of the fact: she was far from the only Marshal, the Defense Force had an abundance of them. And with that last fact it easily explained the utter dullness in Lirka’s expression.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Of course, rank was meaningless in the eyes of Lirka. And that was never hard to forget once one go to know her,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Acts of delirium do not count as judgements of character.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And seemed there was some fire behind that cold voice too.[/SIZE]

BK0CjG.png
Location: Second Floor, North Half to South Half Cafeteria Wearing: This lovely dress and these shoes Tags: Free for all and [member="Lucien Rayne"]​

She took a sip of the red wine and smiled dreamily. It had been so long since she had had good wine. The more opportunities the better. Sometimes if she was really drunk, the voices would die down in her mind and leave her with a sense of calm that was unlike most times in her life. Only when [member="Darth Metus"] had told them to be quiet had she felt that level of calm within. How he could hear them was still a mystery as he was the only person in history to have done so.

Kasca watched the man opposite her with mild curiosity. He was handsome, self deprecating, unsure of himself. What would he be like out on the battlefield? Would he be this same man then when blaster fire is all around and monsters roam the planet surface. The Mandalorian Empire wasn't going to go quietly into the night. Would he stand the test of war? She could not let herself worry about others. Kasca was cold and calculating in this manner... then again, she had never had anyone close enough to her that she felt the need to worry. Even Darth Metus had yet to get that close though he was working on it.

He is handsome. Your assessment is well founded. He will fall in the first thirty minutes. Or accidentally run himself through with his own lightsaber.
Can I watch that? I want to see him disembowel himself. It would be the most entertaining thing on the battlefield. The Confederacy is in for a slaughter.

We must protect her.
We won't protect her.
We must, for if she dies, we die.
Details... Let her die.

The voices were often background noise for her so she only mildly frowned at their sudden conversation. Most of the time, she was able to ignore them, drown them out or tell them to stop. Tonight, she ignored them. She ate a few bites as he talked and then finally decided, after a particularly wonderful bite of steak to speak. She swallowed and lifted her fork to gesture as she spoke. "The Mandragora are witches. We mix the use of the Force and the elements in a mystical way... in rituals in order to achieve spells that assist us in our goals. We control the Doashim, a mighty beast akin to the Rancor."

"Where is home exactly?"

I am a son of the Mountain.
BK0CjG.png

Location: Second Floor, Cafeteria | Objective: Socialize | Tags: [member="Kasca Fen"]

Lucien was a little amused by the prospect of sitting next to a witch. That actually seemed to be mildly attractive, though he said nothing to indicate that. As she spoke he leaned back into his chair for a moment to consider her words. So she was capable of controlling some great beast of war? Now that was fascinating. He said no more as he punctured a piece of peach with his fork, followed by a healthy bit of lettuce. Taking in the bite, he enjoyed the refreshing taste it gave him as he listened to the woman's own question. Where was home.

His hands rose with a cloth napkin to wipe the slightest bead of juice from his lips, just before he spoke. "Illyria." He finished his bite, then set the napkin back on the table in front of him. He chuckled absently for a moment before shaking his head. "You've never heard of it." He said, sure of her words to come. "Don't worry, you're not the only one. The Illyrian kings didn't believe in the open galaxy. They thought it would just distract us from how great we could really become on our own." The raise of his brow showed a great deal of sarcasm before he cleared his throat.

"In fact, the third to last King all but executed anyone who tried to leave the world. They wanted us to forget there was more galaxy out there....Keep us contained I guess. When the last war, the seventh war of the century came to an end it was because one of your Exarch's came to the planet, cut off the King's head and declared himself the world's savior." Lucien's smile never faltered, it seemed to be a promising aspect of the man, yet there was not a large indication that he was a fan of the Exarch.

"A lot of the younger generation have never even seen an alien. I hadn't until I came here." He glanced around, his eyes falling from one species to another. "Now I'm surrounded by them."

"When I was banished from Illyria the Exarch had me transferred to the Knight's Obsidian because of my skills in the Force, and here I am." He said, with a minor motion to himself. "So how did you end up here? Were you born here or are you from some other far off planet? I was shown a map of the known galaxy the other day.....a lot of places to come from."

Objective: Harass my ex-husband
Tags: [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Kelmont Spar"]

It had been a while for her, setting foot in Confederate space. The last regular contact she’d had with their neighbors to the east had been mediating an alliance agreement with the Outer Rim Coalition. She and Bryce had a friendly chat with [member="Darth Metus"], and cookies were involved. If only all diplomacy was as pleasant.

As the official Outer Rim representative—who was based on Zeltros, mind you—it was Joza’s duty to ensure that the party was up to code. So far, everything had checked out. The music was good, the dancers were even better (was that fire?), so logically it was time to hit up the bar.

“Tatooine Sunrise, please.” Likely the first of many, but this was all on Isley’s dime, right? There was so much more to worry about on Zeltros, and Coruscant too, for that matter. Parties were all good fun until they became part of your livelihood and suddenly you were spending entire nights holed up in your office several floors above the thumping bass, screaming into the receiver about how you don’t care if DJ AcidCat just canceled, find someone else. Oh, and the paperwork. And vomit. Yeah, it was good to be away from all that.

Her drink arrived quicker than expected, but perhaps she was just too preoccupied with watching the dancers again. “Thank you.” A smile, then she turned back to lean against the bar and sip her drink. The man she was sitting next to, the one with the hood—there was something familiar about him. His posture, the curve of his facial features, maybe. He was talking to someone else, so she held back from anything that would’ve sounded like a cheesy pickup line until it hit her.

Alkor? Alkor Centaris?”

Mishel Kryze

M
BK0CjG.png

Objective: :eek:
Tags: [member="Kelmont Spar"] | [member="Shia Kryze"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Joza Perl"]

Mishel exited the speeder with surprising elegance, and for a moment you couldn't tell her apart from the crowd. "Thank you," she said to the driver and tipped them with grandmother's money. Mishel placed her hands along the seams of her dress. Looking around the Tygaran flattened her dress with her hands and found that she was more nervous than expected. All she had to do now was to go and find her wife, which shouldn't be too hard to do. Shia didn't exactly blend in, even when she was all dressed up. Clearing her throat she took one step and then the other entering through the south lounge on the first floor and almost immediately she wanted to leave. Her nerves were getting the best of her, Ashira bless it - Mishel could slice through a Sith and stab any ol' henchmen but ask her to dress up and act like a lady? Oh and there were dancers, and yeah there was a lot happening from the sounds, the smells and the sights it was all a bit overwhelming.

She crossed the floor and whoever told her that walking in heels was easy, lied. Mishel felt about as graceful as a bantha in a skirt, or a gungun dancing the Corellian two-step whichever seemed worse for the occassion. The heels were thin, and tall - all the girl could do was curse her sister [member="Alessandra Creed"]. How in the kriffing sithspit did that woman walk in these things? Sure, Grandmother Brentioch had given Mishel a crash course, but Mishel needed more than a crash course. As she turned the corner, Mishel recognized a few people Alkor and Joza for starters still there was no sight of her wife. At least not until the bar came into closer view and the sight of one brooding Rattataki just beyond it caught her eyes. The Tygaran should've paid more attention to her feet as the floor seemed to suddenly come up and it was with a rather unsavory thud that she found herself face first into the beautiful carpet.

Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Jayce Pryde"]

Lis'Ra watched as Voph left her to go interfere with two people who she would assume was a couple on any other given night, but what had happened next made her eyes go wide with surprise and also annoyance. The girl had kick the man and then Force pushed him in such a way Lis'Ra had a feeling the guy wouldn't leave this without a few cracked ribs. Grimacing at the sight, she stood up and watched with peak interest as Voph and the woman began to talk among one another as if they were old friends. She wanted to join them as she was just as curious about the commotion as she's sure a hundred other people were, but it wasn't her business to intrude. Besides, she thought to herself, he didn't even recognize me. Huffing to herself, the young woman grabbed the drink from the table and disappeared from the table, and from the crowd. She had a new mission, shoot something.

BK0U9c.png
[ Location: Entrance ] [ Outfit: Dress ] [ Tags: ]​
Lace was not one for public appearances, and this would possibly be one of the most public appearances in her life. She anxiously hid in the shadows, but if one looked they could find her. Why did she agree to this? She didn't know the answer herself, but she was not going to ruin the occasion. Lace watched the others converse and celebrate among themselves, and let her mind wander. As the time drew closer to cutting the ribbon, Lace's anxiety did not get better, but neither did it get worse.

BK0CjG.png

Location: First Floor, South Lounge | Wearing: Simple Robes | Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Calum Neth"] | Music: To Take Away Its Pain

BK0n61.png

Voph stepped back, gesturing towards the bar as he turned, walking along side Madalena. It was no wonder that his face was not recognized, given the blue fabric covering most of it. His veil was rather simple, as was the rest of his garb. Nearly the only part visible was the man's mouth and chin, as well as the bottom of his nose. An ugly scar marred the chin and lips, cutting across the right side of his chin angled to pass left of his nose. The jagged nature suggested it was not a calculated blow. Likely an animal. Or a chunk of debris.

As they walked, Voph spoke in a soft, even tone. A deep rumbling bass voice with the hints of an imperial accent, though a foreign dialect. Not one heard much, if at all, these days. "I can...understand your frustration, I suppose." His head turned to look away for a moment, what at, it was anyone's guess. He turned back a moment later. "I never did understand such...displays of familiarity. No comment on my...reserved personality."

He smiled grimly as they neared the bar, and Voph tossed a credit chit down. "Corellian Whiskey, and whatever the lady would like." He turned to lean against the bar and his blind gaze turned back towards Madalena. "You seem to be doing well enough for yourself otherwise. Keeping the company of a man like Prime is no small feat." Voph's nickname for Cardinal, or rather abbreviation of his title, was...oddly informal, yet spoken with all the reverence of addressing someone by their title alone. "Or so I would assume. I have not spent enough time within your little...coalition to know how aloof your leaders carry themselves."

Voph spoke as though he was a visitor. And yet, he was an Executor of the Knights Obsidian himself. A full fledged member of the Confederacy. Whether or not this fact was known to Madalena, he neither knew nor cared. He was new enough that he was a relative unknown. Hardly worth the time of day. But that would change soon enough...

OBJECTIVE: Make. . . friends with the Elf Lady?
SHIP: The Benevolent Pride, an Adjudicator-class Star Destroyer
TAGS: [member="Lirka Ka"]

"What if those acts of delirium happen. . . say, all the time?"

'Acts of delirium.' That was certainly one way to describe Brayde, although he'd never say it himself. Well, although he'd probably never say it himself. He had to admit, it had a nice ring to it, as if it could make a good name for the battleship. He wondered if the Sephi commanded ships, but he didn't need a rank insignia to tell him that this was a warrior, not a naval commander. Not that there was anything wrong with that. but you could tell the difference between those who preferred fighting with dust underneath their boots compared to those who preferred to wage war in the void of space.

BK0CjG.png
[SIZE=12pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]First Floor, West Lounge (War)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Review Battle Plans[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Attire: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Service Dress ([/SIZE]LINK[SIZE=12pt])[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Tags: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]None | Anyone is welcome to join[/SIZE]​
BK0n61.png
[SIZE=12pt]Alden stood, leaned against the high top of a table with various plans and schematics thrown over it detailing certain portions of the battle to come. In particular, the plans for his own squadron of elite fighter pilots, also known as Saber Squadron. The plans were nearly finalized and fortunately so, as the mission was rapidly approaching them now. Not even two full days lay between now and when they’d be arriving within the Echani homeworld’s orbit. Less than two days before they’d commit to plan ‘A’ and be ready to swap to plan ‘B,’ ‘C,’ ‘D’ or even ‘E’ should the adversary prove themselves to be problematic enough. The plan was simple and Saber Squadron was set to play a vital role. It came as no surprise, however, as the unit itself was comprised of some of the best pilots the Confederacy had to offer and ship’s that were really, an engineering marvel. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He looked them over a moment longer, and breathed in deep, allowing himself to exhale in a slow, methodical and controlled fashion. So much had already happened in his short tenure within the Confederacy. Hoylin, Iktotch, and Druckenwell just to name a few. Now the sites were set up a new sovereign space, with a humanitarian goal in mind. Where the Mandalorians, organized under one calling themselves ‘Mand’alor the Infernal,’ had assaulted and brought great calamity on a world – going as far as to even install a puppet governance – the Confederacy was coming to liberate them and restore their sovereignty, something recently taken from them by invaders – and aid in recovery in whatever means possible. It was a noble cause and one that Alden was truly proud to be a part of. [/SIZE]

BK0U9c.png
Tag: [member="Lace Vi'dreya"]​

PD-007 quicked up when she noticed [member="Lace Vi'dreya"] 's arrival. If a droid could smile, she would have smiled. She had worried, for an over-heated moment, that Miss Vi'dreya would not show up, a digital thought that had caused her to ­ay-ay-ay. It was too late to find someone else – essentially everyone higher up the hierarchy was busy with the war preparations, and PD-007 did not wish to cut the ribbon herself. Such things were for organics, not droids. Not even pretty red droids.

"Miss Vi'dreya!" she said, thankful for the chip she had installed which permitted her to express some of the human emotions – this one was joy. "I am so pleased that you are here! Come along, we must get you to cut the ribbon immediately!"

BK0U9c.png

[ Location: Entrance ] [ Outfit: Dress ] [ Tags: [member="Eternal Virtue"] ]​
When the red droid walked up to her, Lace frowned slightly. She knew the time was coming for her to cut the ribbon. "Please, just call me Lace." In her head, Lace figured the droid would be too formal to drop the "miss" but one could hope. Lace pushed herself off the wall she leaned against, and smoothed out the cloth skirt of her dress. "Let's just make it quick, please. I'm not used to such public appearances."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom