Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound the Drums of War [CIS Dominion of Hex Y-40]

I am a son of the Mountain.
BK0CjG.png

Location: Second Floor, Cafeteria | Objective: Socialize | Tags: [member="Kasca Fen"]

The Illyrian could tell he had pissed the woman off, pretty quickly. It was to be understood since their collision had been his fault, however he was still a little put off by her response. As she walked in he made a peculiar face, one that had been born in confusion and a minor bit of agitation. However, he quickly put the though behind him before following behind the woman he had accidentally run down. "Hey, uh. Are you here to prepare for the Invasion or are you just with the relief effort?" He asked, it didn't hurt to strike up a bit of conversation. As they grew closer to one of the serving counters, Lucien took a plate, holding it out to the woman. "You could say I'm new here."

Lucien would allow the woman to go first before he'd prepare to dress his own plate. His eyes glanced over the food that had been prepared and took in the aroma. It wasn't the best but it would do. While they waited to be served, Lucien thought he could strike up a bit more conversation with the woman. His eyes would cross over to the blonde occasionally, to gauge her mood. While the man did not always take in people's feelings or how care if he pissed them off, he was hoping she would not hold a grudge.

"I can have that fixed for you. It's a really nice dress." He complimented while gesturing down to the rip on her dress. It was a nasty rip but not likely one that would be too costly to be repaired. After his offer it would be his turn to choose his food. Oddly enough the man chose a salad which he covered in all manner of citrus fruits. While it may not have been the most pleasant thought it was a tasty snack that Lucien enjoyed on his homeworld. "Actually. I've just been accepted into the Knight's Obsidian. Do you know much about them? I actually didn't even know about the Confederacy until they came to my homeworld and ended the war. I'm just playing it all by ear, i guess."

​"Oh, I didn't catch your name." Lucien said, raising a hand in gesture towards the woman, smiling at her warmly.

BK0CjG.png
Location: Second Floor, North Half to South Half Cafeteria Wearing: This lovely dress and these shoes Tags: Free for all and [member="Lucien Rayne"]​

Her first thought as she took the offered plate was that this man talked... a lot. She couldn't tell if it was because he was trying to be nice to make up for the fact he had run into her or if he was always this... chatty. She frowned at her plate and then took a deep breath, squared her shoulders and began to choose foods she liked. The first would be a nice slab of rare rib eye followed by potatoes and a mix of vegetables in all manner of colors. The staff helped in an efficient manner and soon she had a tray with her plate of dinner, fruit and a chocolate almond looking thinly layered dessert and a glass of red wine.

In her mind, she listened to the 'walking chest' talk as he barely caught breath. Perhaps he was just one of those people who filled silences. Kasca had come across many of those at the Jedi Temple when she lived there. So far, he had asked 3 questions (if one included counting his asking her name but not asking) and she had not been able to really answer any. It was... strangely endearing and mildly funny.

Kasca handed her tray over to a server and turned to the man, confident that the server would take her food to a table and set it up. She looked up at Lucien with her pale blue eyes, taking in his eager and warm smile and shook her head with her own small grin. She was too amused by his very extroverted human nature to be upset anymore (mostly) about the blunder outside the cafeteria. "Let me see if I can answer your questions and statements in order."

She ticked off one finger on her left hand with her right hand. "I have been here for the relief effort and now will transition to preparation for the Invasion... although I don't need much and am fairly prepared. As a Mandragora, our minds are our greatest weapons."

She ticked off another finger and oozed a little sarcasm. "I could not possibly tell you were new."

And another, more serious this time but not angry. "Yes, I would appreciate that you get my dress fixed at some point in the near future. I don't have money to waste on clothes like some people I know. Thank you for the compliment. I do love this dress. It has pockets."

Another, "I know some about them, but honestly not a lot. I recently went on a mission with them to find some missing children."

Almost done, she ticked off her fourth, "We all play it by ear." She said with a grin.

And her final, "My name is Kasca Fen. I am Mandragora. Come on 'walking chest'. Let's go eat."

She gave him a warm smile and turned to get to her food. She was ravenous and the food smelled delicious. It wasn't five star but no one here was asking for it to be. She had never personally had a fancy meal so it didn't seem out of place here that there wasn't that level of food given. At least it was better than the Jedi Temple food had been. That had been barely palatable.

BK0CjG.png

Location: First Floor, South Lounge | Objective: Brood | Tags: [member="Darth Metus"]

She should be celebrating, but she could not.

That hurt, a great deal, it was so unMandalorian and so unlike her that the dissonance was almost as painful as the reasons for it.

So she sat, surrounded by the celebration of a wake she should have been revelling in, waiting. She could not revel at the behest of the Vicelord, not with his actions towards his former people - and more importantly, the very spiritual foundations of that people, unanswered and unspoken.

Perhaps the host who had decreed this celebration - one that was beyond valid, and one that showed perhaps he had not forgotten all of who he was, despite his actions... perhaps he might come here, and she might... she might...

Talk.

Eshan would reopen enough old wounds and spill enough blood among her people and others for a thousand wars and deaths.

So for now, Shia sat quietly at a table, dressed in the flashy, skin tight bodysuit and accompanying wrap that made it decent for public wear, all pale skin, black tattoos and bright Mandalorian Neo-Cubist colours, her face set into a frown that was so utterly out of place.

Old debts and wounds should be closed, before new ones opened, after all. And closing those wounds was her duty - or at least she felt it was.

BK0CjG.png
Location: Second Floor, Cafeteria | Objective: Socialize | Tags: [member="Kasca Fen"]​
So maybe Lucien had a tendency to talk a bit. He'd not remembered being just as chatty on Illyria but most of his time was spent around his father's soldiers who would talk the days in and out. He could have just picked some of that up or maybe he was just eager with the new scenery. When the woman showed a grin at him he returned it with that same warm smile. So if nothing else he was providing her with a bit of amusement for the evening, not a bad apology for shredding her dress.

​Her answers were pretty plain and they did not offer much to him. Though he was glad just to know he hadn't made someone pissed off his first time here. Her sarcasm was met with a humorous snort that was matched with an exaggerated tilt of his head. "Guess I gave myself away." He said.

When she requested he get her dressed fixed he showed a content expression. "Done." He promised. The man had come from money and though his father had separated him from his birthright there was still a good deal of wealth to his name. "I've got plenty to spend, least I can do is spend it on something that matters." He offered a casual shrug of his shoulders before she finally revealed her name. Kasca Fen. When she suggested they go eat he nodded before following her to the table. It had been set up by the servers and as the two of them sat, again with Kasca taking the lead, they would come to take their drink orders. "Wine?" He asked the man, before the server nodded and made his way to fulfill the drink orders. "I don't know what wines you guys drink but I bet it's not as good as homes." He glanced over to the food they had been serving and jerked a thumb towards it.

"Not bad, just not what I'm used to I guess." He muttered, before turning his attention back to the woman in front of him. He pushed his fork to the side while he waited on the server to return with his drink. "So you said you're a Mandragora. What's that? I heard they're a part of the Knight's Obsidian but....not."

BK0CjG.png

He didn't belong here.

Time had barely the time to heal the freshly opened wounds of Eshan. The Echani still bled, still burned, still wept for their dead. His own- his former people, he reminded himself, had been the perpetrators. No one here had any reason to trust his word, and his word was all that he had to give them.

It was at the behest of their leaders that he attended, to listen and to understand how life worked in this culture. It was best that he remain silent, to listen to this celebration of life and to immerse himself in the ambient emotion that accompanied it. He sat near the back of the area with his cloak drawn to cover his features. There was an ever-present flagon of ale, and a barmaid wandered in periodically to refill it.

SocializIng had never been his strong suit, even when he performed the duties of Warmaster. Most of his time then was spent on missions, both discreet and high profile. He was used to dealing with people in a formal, direct, and brief capacity.

He hoped that could remain consistent, because he was uneasy enough as it was.

Mishel Kryze

M
Mishel couldn't help herself today having rummaged through her sister's closet she found a lovely gown. After all she heard there was supposed to be a celebration of life, so why not celebrate in style? Adjusting the dress as she slipped on a pair of heels, Force bless her sister would kill to see this. All the Tygaran could think of was just how much her wife was going to appreciate this. It felt, awkward, at best to wear something like this but as she slid on the accompanying accessories Mishel pushed the thoughts aside. Awkward would have to leave the room and she would have to try her best to put out that 'Brentioch confidence.' Something both her bio-mother, sister and even grandmother - insisted was part of their charm it was simple, relax and walk, walk like you owned the place and of course all three could do that with ease. Mishel had to work at it, she blamed the Ren for that - because while she could blame the Kerrigan part of her blood. Force knew that wasn't true, Siobhan always walked around like she owned half the galaxy.

So she practiced her strut, her walk, her turn the pivot and the talk. It was all in how someone carried themselves, grandmother told her. Carmina Brentioch for some odd reason took to Mishel upon the discovery that she had another granddaughter and this one wasn't an Epicanthix. Shoulders back head up high, walk, and walk look and turn it was as if she was at high heel boot camp for half the time. All this for a simple walk and dance, "thank you, uh, Carmina right? Yeah you didn't have to come all this way and I know you came for Alé bu-"

"Mishel you are my granddaughter, please call me ... Nana, besides my dear, we have so much time to catch up on it was the least I can do." Carmina replied with a smile, and yes she had travelled all the way from Brentaal IV to see Alé, but not just Aléssandra and Adron but Mishel as well. "Now go on, enjoy the evening I'll be here when you get back, you can count on that."

The Tygaran departed her grandmother's care and headed for the celebration of life.

BK0CjG.png

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MldsqKGnLA[/media]

WEARING: Confederate Dress Uniform
TAGS: [member="Lirka Ka"]

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering why you'd rather do pushups than party."

Kiff had almost accompanied that with a little insult of his own, but at the last second he bit it back. He wasn't a vengeful person, just a little arrogant and without a real respect for authority. Nothing to wrong with that, but it could get your head taken off in certain situations and Kiff had the feeling that such 'certain situations' may apply to the Sephi.

"What's your name, anyways?"

BK0CjG.png
Location: First Floor, South Lounge | Wearing: Armor (w/o Helmet) | Tags: [member="Alkor Centaris"]​
Kelmont had left his rifle and helmet on the ship, instead walking in with little more than the armor on his back. He was no friend of the Mandalorian Empire now, but he wasn't sure that he'd be counted among the friends of the Echani either. And yet here he stood, watching the Echani dance about in some...celebration of their culture. He didn't linger in the doorway long.

He glanced around, noticing a rather familiar figure in the corner. Covered in a cloak though he was, Kelmont would recognize the figure anywhere. He stepped over, and sat down next to him, flagging down one of the wait staff for a drink of his own. "Su cuy'gar." Kelmont was soft-spoken as always. Especially in a place like this. "Glad to see a familiar face, Warmaster. Suppose you're not the Warmaster any more." Kelmont looked back towards the dancers, drifting off to silence for a moment. "Suppose we're up the creek, same as these folk, aren't we?"

He smiled grimly as he turned to look at Alkor. "I'm Kelmont. Clan Spar."

Location South Lounge 1st floor
Objective get smashed and dont lose my pants

These big fancy parties werent normally his bag but Jayce was in attendance anyway. He'd poured himself into a booth and had a bottle of liquor delivered to his table.

Purple hued Cybernetic eyes scanned aroumd the room asnthe miralukan sat there drinking straight from the bottle and occasionally snorting a bit of powdered Glitterstim up his nose as he bobbed to the beat of the music being played.

1im27HE.png
Wearing: Dauntless Commander Garb
Objective: Get drinks – forget about planning the attack for a bit

Luna shouldn’t be here.

She should be back in her study, going over the scouting reports for what seemed to be the fourteenth or fifteenth time, making sure she didn’t miss anything before approving a battle plan that would minimalize the lives lost to as few as possible. That required one to know every single detail possible that was laid before them.

But one could only look at the same scouting reports only so many times before going practically insane with all the numbers and units to be accounted for. So it was lucky when the word of this part that was going on reached her office, though she would admit, she was showing up later than should would have liked. Prime and proper and on time and all that.

It wasn’t like she didn’t know how to let loose and party, or to really take time off, but with only 35 hours til the boots would be hitting the ground, she wanted to pace herself, as well as having many different things on her mind.

For now, however, Luna wanted nothing more than to slam back a few of the most hardy drinks that she could find. Which, she imaged, would be located at the bar….across from the entire dance floor.

Wonderful.

It took her a few moments to weave her way to the bar, making common courtesy to anyone she knew along the way, and sitting down at one of available seats, surrounded by army regulars in different states of drunk. Tapping the bar to get one of the bartender’s attention, she gave her a slight smile on his way over, removing her cap and placing it in front of her. “Corellian ale, please. We’re going to start off slow tonight.”

1im27HE.png

For a long time, Alkor stared into the contents of his flagon. The amber liquid reflected his vacant gaze as the sounds of dance music reached him from afar. There had been events like this back in Sundari. He recalled the socials and intense meetings between Mando'ade. He remembered having to mediate between his brothers and sisters to broker understanding and cooperation between them. Now, he was looking at their deaths on the horizon.

His jaw set like cold stone and he replaced the drink on the table. Su'cuy gar. It was the last thing he expected to hear, especially at this party. Alkor looked up to the speaker quietly. Was it going to be a fight? Glad to see a familiar face, Warmaster.

"No," he replied with a sigh. "You'd be right. I'm not the Warmaster now." His smile was ironic and his eyes distant, but he managed match the man's even gaze. "I don't think I'd be welcome back on Mandalore now."

It was an understatement.

"It's not exactly a welcoming environment for us," he continued as he gestured to the seat opposite his own. He waved down the barmaid to grab a drink for the newcomer. "But you'll find the Confederates are willing to look the other way about your armor, so long as you don't give them a reason to put lead between your eyes."

There were even Mandalorians who were a part of the CIS. Alkor wasn't one of them. He hadn't joined with the intention of continuing his life adherent to the Resol'nare. He turned on his brothers, he fired on them, and he intended to do it again. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that with the Mandalorians who refused to follow the Imperials.

"What brings you this far from home?"

[member="Kelmont Spar"]

BK0CjG.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | +Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
She would have opened her mouth to protest Cardinal's words, but he began to speak of his father's death and how that had been celebrated. It confused her. The death of a parent had become a time to celebrate happiness where he was from, and she had so many questions to ask, but suddenly Cardinal's hand rose to her cheek and the distance between them became almost nonexistent.

Three warriors, water, beautiful, special… Like her.

Madalena gulped. They were so close to each other right now, close enough that she could feel his breath against her. Close enough that even though their bodies were not pressing against each other, she could feel the heat radiating from him. She wasn't sure if her heart was beating at a thousand lightyears a second or whether it had stopped beating at all in that moment.

Her arm came up, fingers covering his, his hand now in the middle of the warmth of both cheek and hand. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his calloused skin against her cheek.

Her body moved of its own accord, taking that final possible tiny step, the one that would make the space between them vanish, would have her body press against his. The only thing that would have the two of them tighter against each other would be if one were to reach out and pull the other closer still.

Madalena looked up, glowing eyes staring at Cardinal's face. She knew what she wanted to do, just as she knew she could not do it; that hesitation on his part, that uncertainness whether this was a step that would be taken, whether this would be the moment to shatter the final walls that were between them. She knew what she wanted. But did he? And did they even want the same thing? Even here, even like this, she could not presume to make the decision for him.

Though she sorely wanted to.

Objective: He has no clue
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
BK0CjG.png

Cardinal may have been the one to close the distance between them but Madalena had stepped closer still. When he felt her body press against his, felt the heat of her skin on him he could do nothing but gaze down at her beautiful green eyes. They threatened to capture the man and take him to a place where he could do whatever he wished, whatever he wanted. It was the touch of her fingers, brushing over his skin that caused his own heart to beat harder than he thought possible.

He didn't say anything. He had nothing more to say. There were no more regulations, no more orders, and no more commands between them. What had been between them had grown into something different ever since they bonded the day of the Unity celebration. He considered this as his hand stroked her cheek. He'd taken his vows and made his promise, would he break them now?

The feeling that was deep in his chest. That cold, barren feeling that had been with him for hundreds of years. As he looked into Madalena's eyes it ceased for the briefest of moments. It almost felt warm, comforting. It usually did when his hand was pressed to hers, but now this was something more. Cardinal parted his lips to speak but instead let silence reign over them for another moment. He had to know what he was going to do, how this was going to end. Eventually he finished his thoughts and that was when he would speak. "I think..." His words trailed off as he realized he still knew nothing to say. So he didn't speak. He remembered something, that the woman before him was a warrior like himself. Not just a solider, a warrior, and among their kind words were winds.

His arm wrapped around her waist as he pulled her into him. He said nothing as his lips fells down to hers, taking her scent into him. His mind, everything seemed to flood away as all he could focus on was the warmth between them that could melt Hoth. Both of his arms would wrap around her as he drew her into the kiss, enjoying every moment of it.

It felt as if only seconds had passed when the air around them would shift and flow in an unnatural manner, a byproduct of someone tampering in the Force.

"I wish you would have done that weeks ago." The metallic voice that called out caused Cardinal to pull from Madalena, his eyes rising to see the one person he failed to consider. Journey.

The Shard hovered, complacently, a few inches over the man's shoulder as he held Madalena in his arms. "Watching your heart rate rise and fall like desert suns is such a pain and everytime you come within a mile of her you...."

Cardinal exhaled audibly, pinching the bridge of his nose as he looked to the Shard. "Have you ever heard of timing?" The man asked.

"Have you ever heard of a room?" The small being retorted before floating over towards Madalena. "She's not a bad organic by any means, I'm just saying. You make things too complicated, Cardinal." The Shard's blue optics shined from Madalena, then back to Cardinal before he let out an almost disappointed sigh. "Anyway you too have...organic things to do, I suppose I'll give you some space."

"Is a planet to much to ask?" Cardinal tilted his head back towards the Shard before he watched it disappear into it's well of invisibility once more. Cardinal looked back to Madalena with a rather unknowing expression before finally... "I uhm...sorry about that. I'll be sure to stuff him in a lightsaber later." A joke that the man was truly considering making a reality.

BK0CjG.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | +Anyone welcome to join​
BK0n61.png
When he parted his lips, she thought he would at last kiss her. She could feel the tingling in her own lips already, ready to accept him, to smile into him, but he paused then, and spoke, and Madalena blinked again, unsure of where to go from here. Was this her cue to take a step backwards? To end this dance of unspoken words and actions that she and Cardinal had been lowkeying and pretending did not exist for a while now?

But there was no time. Her thoughts did not get the chance to complete before his arm wrapped around her and the nonexistent distance between them vanished entirely. Madalena's arms came up to rest against Cardinal's shoulders of their own accord, and when their lips finally met, Madalena was almost certain the heat that spread inside her and engulfed her like a flame would surely leave the both of them reduced to little but ashes.

It was everything she didn't dare imagine it would be.

They only paused for so little, only to catch the briefest of breathes, and Madalena had readied herself to seek Cardinal's lips again, to feel more of his warmth and touch. But it was not to be. She blinked in confusing as Journey suddenly popped into view.

That damned shard. She somehow always managed to forget all about him. But Cardinal… He pulled away from Madalena. Again the Sithling's facial features expressed confusion. Had they done something wrong? Journey was semi-permanently attached to Cardinal, surely there was nothing they had or hadn't done that Journey was unaware of? Thankfully, the short conversation between them was enough for Madalena to regain her composure.

In truth, she had not realized that Cardinal was joking. He so rarely did so, and his threat seemed plausible enough. But she didn't care.

"So your shard thinks I'm not a bad organic, uh?" she purred as her arms came up again, wrapping around Cardinal's neck, pulling him closer, "and we apparently have some organic things to do?"

Looking around, Lis'Ra noticed a familiar familiar sitting alone. Smiling in subtle relief, the woman carried herself through the crowd, not caring if she shoved someone a little too harshly. She was a little breathless as she finally got through the crowd. Taking a breath, she readjusted and made her way over to the table where the man sat. Taking another sip of the gross champagne she plopped herself down in the chair next to him and flashed him a toothy grin.

"Good evening [member="Voph"] ."

will you sink down to me?
1im27HE.png

{ Location: First Floor, South Lounge }
{ Equipment: Outfit \ Vibrodagger / Bionic Leg Exoskeletons }
{ Tag: [member="Luna Terrik"] }

As it turned out, the invasion of Copero, still very visible on the proverbial horizon, had damaged a certain sithspawn solider in more ways than one. That is, it wasn't just physiological, an issue of her isolationist background speckled with the necessary killing of sea creatures for her sustenance--but never humanoids. No, it was more, even more than the burn marks marring her scaly skin from a harsh landing.

In fact, she had hurt herself in a way. Or, maybe it was more accurate to say her armor had caused more damage than it helped. Her legs were naturally weak because of the circumstance that was her experimental and therefore unnatural birth--that was a well-known fact by both Damsy and Luna. Still, she had been determined to overcome. No, she was. Every since meeting her sister, Allya, and receiving her leg braces, Damsy had sworn to learn to be useful, and the 117th Dauntless Legion had afforded her that very opportunity.

Soon after joining up, a variant of the uniform armor had been designed specifically for Damsy. Not only did it support her legs and allow her mobility on land that she had never had before, but it accommodated her metamorphosis.

It worked perfectly, and would continue to, but none of the CIS engineers and biotechs had predicted the sharp adjusting period that was now catching up with Damsy.

Her legs burned. The muscles were simultaneously too tight and too lax. If she had remembered much of her first years condemned to that Kaminoan laboratory by the hubris of her then-young father, she would have been able to draw the analogy.

Damsy, somewhat reluctantly, sat next to her redheaded commander. As she moved to, she cleared her throat to get the attention of both the Luna and the barkeep--so she wouldn't startle the former, the later so she might place an order of her own. "Just a water please," she said before settling down. The moment she did, she reached over to the nearby condiment caddy and fished around idly until she found a sodium packet, most likely meant for peanuts or fries or the like, but she had a different use of it.

When she water came, she grinned up at the bartender and without waiting for him to leave, poured half of the contained salt crystals into the clear liquid. She put the rest down at her side, and began stirring the drink with the straw given to her. Thanks the the icy cold temperate of the water, it took some time until Damsy finished stirring and, even then, the salt wasn't yet fully dissolved: a few white particles still clung to the bottom and sides of the glass.

Evidently, though, the human-shi'do hybrid didn't mind because she sipped the mixture anyway. When swallowed, she cleared her throat again and slowly said, "Hope I'm not a disappointment like this, 'Mander."

Objective: He has no clue
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
BK0CjG.png

Cardinal was thankful once he sensed Journey's presence disappear from notice. It seemed the Shard had traveled away, hopefully far away from the two of them. With the distraction gone the man was able to turn back to Madalena whose arms wrapped around the back of his neck. His smile widened when he heard the purr fall from her lips in a tone that could make most men look twice. His hands moved lower, resting on her hips as he chuckled softly at her repeating Journey's words. "Well....He heasn't been wrong in the past." He said, hinting to the thoughts that had been in the back of his mind.

His hands pressed into her, favoring the soft feeling her body had to it. "Is that what you want?" He asked, his tone dropping a bit while he looked to her.

Cardinal was slightly amused by himself. It had been years since he held a woman in his arms in the manner he did now. Usually the Dominus Prime was training, if not training fighting, if not fighting then he was likely asleep. When it came to things like this there had always been a number of things that were more important, of course now as he held her close to him he was not quite so sure.

He leaned down so his lips were only a few inches from Madalena's ear, to where only she could hear his tone grow deep and sultry. "We could leave..." He suggested.

BK0CjG.png
[SIZE=12pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]First Floor, South Lounge (bar)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Play Bartender[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Attire: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Long-Sleeve Shirt & Slacks ([/SIZE]LINK[SIZE=12pt])[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Tags: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Anyone is welcome[/SIZE]​
Purp-Dranq.gif
[SIZE=12pt]“Corellian Red,” shouted a voice from the bar. It belonged to a rather short, human-looking female.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ardees,” shouted another, this one belonging to a Nemoidian male on the opposite side of the bar.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The calls for different liquors and cocktails didn’t seem to slow down as the celebration of life ran on. Either these people were trying to drinking away some memories, or they just genuinely loved their alcohol. Really, though, the Druckenwell Viceroyalty, currently playing bartender for the assembled, wasn’t all that surprised. Especially given the circumstances behind today’s celebrations. There was definitely a vivid spectrum of emotions present here, but he didn’t mind. He was actually very much a people person.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Get me a Fire Dancer,” came a deep, raspy voice belonging to a species Calum wasn’t exactly familiar with. And that was saying something of the former smuggler turned Viceroyal who made runs across the galaxy for more than a hundred years.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Sorry, friend. Don’t think I can get you one of them,” Calum responded with a smirk. “I do hear they’re quite the experience, though, if you catch my meaning. I think the next one’s due up soon though.” He gave a hearty chuckle before reaching behind the bar and grabbing a clean glass and setting on the bar top in front of him. The alien man did not seem very amused, but Calum had only jested all in good fun. A moment more passed and Calum filled the glass with the Antakarian Fire Dancer as the man requested. Now that was a dangerous drink and a drink Calum would have no part of. That was a night full of mistakes and bad decisions just waiting to happen.[/SIZE]

Objective: Get a drink after dancing
Peps:[member="Calum Neth"]

After her participation in one of the fire dance ritual Chikako found herself quite parched, throat dry from the heavy breathing that her routine induced, making her first stop after changing the bar. Her new attire consisted of her usual white and blue royal dress and crown in full all but her gloves, would be problematic to get those stained while quenching her thirst, that and she didn't feel any need to really wear them. As always one of her Royal Fusiliers accompanied as her to the watering hole of the first floor, just to make sure no one tried any shady business, as it was sad to admit Chikako did have a few 'attempted kidnappings' on her record.

Upon approaching the bar she oulnd't help but overhear a ongoing conversation between the bar tender and a certain unknown individual, 'fire dancer? that is an interesting drink name'. She had a feeling such a type of alcohol would be quite hot, or strong, maybe both, either way it peaked her interest, Chika now having a mystevoiuse glint in her eyes upon sitting down at the counter. "Bar tender, would I please be able to get one of these Fire Dancer too, and before you ask I am one so no need to make any snide remarks on a back room or price per hour".

Objective: See the Spectacle
{1}
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"]

A completed space station, ribbon ceremony. And there was going to be drinks and the like to be had. He wasn't going to pass that up. Aston had been on the sidelines for quite sometime. Eager to find his role in the world and although that had remained to be seen. He still had a long time to figure it out. So he wasn't in any rush to get things done, they would unravel as the universe allowed them too. Aston was dressed rather well, as well as he could be. All the while standing among the crowd, someone who was kin to Gerwald, a significant other to Katrine, or that was what he had noted at glance.

"Your Alwine correct?" Aston said easily enough as he glanced over to her. "You look beautiful." Aston glanced back towards the front his eyes scanning the room again. "How's your brother, Gerwald doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom