Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aston Jacobs

NAME: Aston Jacobs
FACTION: Dark Empire
SPECIES: Dathomiri/Echani/Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'01"
WEIGHT: 210
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Light
FORCE SENSITIVE:Yes

Notable Family
Mother: Satara Hawk Satara Hawk
Sister: Spencer Varanin Spencer Varanin
Niece: Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin

astonNkatAv005.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Aston is near perfect when it comes to his conditioning and athleticism
Aston's constant travelling of the galaxy he had taken post to learn as many languages as possible.
Affinity with the force is strong. As it is in his family

Mind has been overthrown, darkness floods deep into his heart and soul
Doesn't recognize family or friends, not even his great love.
Another's life means nothing to him anymore.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born from Satara Hawk, by Kamon Vondiranach, Aston had a twin sister, Spencer Jacobs. Born and raised on Dathomir. While never actually fitting into the heritage of Dathomir. Different they were, Aston did his best to ignore it, multiple times he would leave the village in the middle of the night and just run. He wasn't sure if he was running from something, or maybe he just enjoyed it. But constantly that was his forte, especially during a storm. He became very attuned to the environment. Thus when the time came for them at the age of 7 to join the Jedi Order. They both went, and while Aston had developed his skills rather quickly, the Jedi Padawan was lost for a while when Spencer left the Order. He couldn't' quite focus, while their Hive-Mind in all the ways kept them connected, it just felt different. Aston took a different path, as he left the order in turn ventured back to Dathomir around the age of 17-18.

Their for several months he had trained with Satara guiding him, he had already learned the language of Dathomiri when he was a child, he had learned many great skills, in particular the ability to manipulate the weather, and sense when it was coming. When he never got through the Trial By Fire due to complications in particular with his Biological father who at the time was due to be married, and while there was to be a reunion between them all. It wasn't quite as pleasant as he had hoped. For the first time Aston had met the warrior and well respect among the Sith Ranks, Ashin Varanin. Aston harbored no ill will towards the woman, and in fact he looked up too and respected her. They had talked briefly, but with those few words Aston had understood it.

Aston had made it a point to be constantly on the move, no matter what. However after the fall of the Galactic Republic he traversed several places and still couldn't find a place to call home a place that he belonged. Aston had fought for many factions of people, majority of them not well known and some of them known. Some names he couldn't remember, but he did remember their faces. Aston had met many people in his travels and had made many friends as well as enemies. Those were the times that he enjoyed the best. The adventure, not having to worry about Jedi and Sith, but just living. However he knew that the conflict would catch back up to him, it was only a matter of time.

Aston always found himself questioning certain things in his life. How they were and what they meant to him, how they were seen to others. That was part of what kept him moving from place to place. He felt perhaps that he was supposed to be a certain thing at a point in his life. Perhaps greater than what he was, and that in itself seemed to be a shroud for him and perhaps he always ran from it.
Return

Lasting Purpose-Ongoing thread with Aston as he searches for Crystals to create his lightsaber.

Rebuilding Hope- Aston returns and joins up with Katrine among the massacre. (Agents Of Chaos)(Complete)
Ilum:Love Metellos- Aston is scavenging and meets up with members of the Galactic Alliance ( Galactic Alliance)(Complete)
Family Feud- Aston is on protection detail with Adhira Chandra and meets Lieutenant Astraea Tagge , Admiral Zahara Myneto , and Padawan Auteme (Galactic Alliance)(Complete)
Coruscant Nights-Aston attends a Gala of sorts as the Chancellor and other Senators raise money to restore the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.(Galactic Alliance)
Never Alone-Aston is on his way to Figaro with Katrine, they discuss recent events and Aston will eventually meet her daughter.
Brothers- Aston travels to Kashyyyk to meet with his brother Barrien as they discuss Spencer and learn more about each other.

Galactic Surfacing

Aston stood on the precipice of a near perfect life. His great love, Katrine Van-Derveld Katrine Van-Derveld and everything else he could have hoped for. However, tremors in the force and recent events have shaken the strong mind and will of a once good man. His purpose in life has been corrupted by a dark and terrible void. All he sees now is pain and an ache at the deep parts of his soul.

Shattered, fractured

Darkness has taken over.

Last edited:
[member="Galanoth Kaal"] LOL Aston is probably where the buck stops with her "Jacobs" siblings (its been something for awhile now he was just busy). They're part of a huge family that [member="Cira"] made :) [member="Damien Daemon"] Lol Spencer has mostly sisters that are already RP'd and Aston is her only brother.

Probably better off that he did not. I understand he was rife with the darkside when he was killed.

But we can honor him through our lives and I for one cannot wait to meet my siblings officially.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] [member="Aston Jacobs"]

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Yes, I did. I was his student. He instructed me to stop him if he went dark. I did I was told to do, as he wanted.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]
Feel free to try, young one. But I still seek to honor what he wanted for the galaxy. I've just realized that he could never achieve the peace he sought.

Revy Khai

R
[member="Aston Jacobs"]

You forgot to add that you are now a breeder, Jai maleling.

Know your place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom