Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Cain Laatl said:
All joking aside, I believe that instead of going for a land grab and making many many different sith factions, we should pool all out resources together and remake a true sith again. The governing body should consist of an ooc group of 7 people who vote on political event. The voting should work with the majority rule, while a single Emperor/Empress rules the IC throne. The OOC positions should be secured with an OOC voting thread and the IC position should be voted on IC. I also think that whoever the IC leader is should also have a seat on the council so that there opinion can be heard as well.
That's exactly what we're trying to do.

You do realize when I was handed the Mantle it was from the hands of arguably the best leader in the board history right? Those are some pretty big shoes to fill, and my help though dedicated, was in the long run negligible, and a far cry from some who's had experience

If memory recalls, me and you are the same age, about 16 right? How about you try to fill in those shoes and see how popular you would be now looking back?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Astrian Callus said:
I think....
Now I'm no Sith, but I want to see what happens when you do it like an actual election. Anyone can run for emperor, but the people get to choose who they want. Best way to go about it if you ask me, there can be election campaigns and big debates ect..
Just my thoughts on it.
All things considered, if we got every Sith on the board to agree to an election, I'd actually agree to this.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Who do you think we are. It's not like your talking to a whole bunch of insane maniacs who enjoy murder and killing thousands for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom