Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters
[member="Darth Voracitos"]. Impratical? Yes. But likely the only way to cause unity. Sometimes its the worst and impractical ideas that are the only ones who work.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Enigma said:
I disagree with this poll for the fact that it's up to the RPers on this site to formulate the major Dark Side faction, ala TSE, not the staff. If the New Order(or whatever it's renamed to) fails, I would lend more credence towards doing this, but not right now.
The staff isn't doing this, Tamara simply put up the poll while we all bickered in another thread about how things should be run. In all actuality, Staff has nothing to do with this poll besides the fact that an administrator created it for us.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Darth Voracitos"] This poll is an indication of staff getting involved in a player-based issue. They shouldn't force a Sith faction that the members will have trouble cohesing as a part of. It's the RPers who need to do things - and seriously though, we really need to do it the right way if we're going to work together and make a Sith faction at all.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Vincent Jusik"]

Exactly, the Sith need to be united and I believe that with the help of the great people in the New Order that we will find the perfect balance.

*peaces out and boards his plane*

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I think instead of a governing body we should just have a faction where everyone abides by the law and does there part to help society

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Cain Laatl said:
I think instead of a governing body we should just have a faction where everyone abides by the law and does there part to help society
This will never happen. There will be some form of Dark Lord or Council or Governing body of Sith. The only option that even partly aligns with this option is an all inclusive body of Sith, counting each and every member as a voice to govern as if it's entirety was a political part itself. Then every member could vote, there would be no leader(except for that OOCly there would have to be and admin) and we'd all get along happy go lucky jolly good day. Not gonna happen, though.

I don't know if it's the threads or me getting tired or what it is, but I'm starting to get a little upset (indicator that was an understatement) that person x of faction y is saying plan z because that is what faction y is doing, which leads to arguments of how faction w is offended by plan z instead let's do the complete opposite and do plan a and blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I don't care. I don't. Care. I. Don't. CARE.

The only solution is when we give up all of our solutions, and admit we all share one goal. One, and only one. Once that happens, once we decide we will all pursue that singular over arching story goal, can we ever consider a United Sith Faction anywhere within the realm of possibility.

I will be the first to set the example.

League of Red will fail. Big whoop, you all thought it anyway, now it's officially out there. Who's the next lucky person to Sith up, give up everything that they think that matters, collect a few new buddies and beat the kark out of somebody as a jolly good gang?

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I believe a new sith code must be put in place.

I really enjoy bunnies
Through bunnies I find cuteness
Through cuteness I find happiness
Through happiness I find niceness
Through niceness I find a large group of loyal friends who will never ever betray each other... Ever
Rainbows shall set me free

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom