Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters

Lord Ghoul

L
Ew. No.

Dark Lord of the Sith should be determined by whoever is the strongest. Not by a vote. A vote is a popularity contest.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Mikhail Shorn said:
Ew. No.

Dark Lord of the Sith should be determined by whoever is the strongest. Not by a vote. A vote is a popularity contest.
Exactly
An ooc vote for Dark Lord took place a while back and everyone though it was stupid after awhile and then started to do some confusing poodoo, so i left.

Lord Ghoul

L
Astrian Callus said:
Well then, lets stick you all in an arena and see who comes out. Like how Marka Ragnos was chosen all those years ago, RETURN TO YOUR ROOTS SITHIEEES!
That would be something.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
We can all sit here and talk about what we could do, or we could actually take action. Don't mind me, i'm just going to unite the clans and become dark lord of the sith.

If you ask me, it doesn't matter how many people go into that arena, only two should walk out.
The emperor, and the one he's keeping as a pet. I think the people who go for emperor should be at risk of loosing their character, then we can see who really wants to take that throne. Weed out dem pussays, ect.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Astrian Callus said:
If you ask me, it doesn't matter how many people go into that arena, only two should walk out.
The emperor, and the one he's keeping as a pet. I think the people who go for emperor should be at risk of loosing their character, then we can see who really wants to take that throne. Weed out dem pussays, ect.
Has something like this ever been done before? With the losing of the characters, I mean?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The current results of this vote appear to be unanimous. It appears I was right in my presumptions and predictions that the lattermost option (#3) would be the majority favorite. It is in favor approximately 2:1 as of now.

Lord Ghoul

L
Ashe the Reaper said:
The current results of this vote appear to be unanimous. It appears I was right in my presumptions and predictions that the lattermost option (#3) would be the majority favorite. It is in favor approximately 2:1 as of now.
Thanks. Those stats were really hard to read. Glad we know someone who can interpret those complicated charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom