Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters
[member="Cain Laatl"] they might because it is essentially what everyone has already said or they don't agree with the small details of it or they honestly didn't see it in the sixty second time frame between you posting it and right now.

Everyone needs to stop acting like they have ANY solution a majority of us will agree on.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Tamara said:
Maybe, but it’s not a long term strategy. If said person leaves or doesn’t do what the members want you’re back to square one.
I've watched every other option on the list collapse back to square one, and normally much more quickly. No strategy survives contact with the member base. Especially because voting for all these ideas is fundamentally a vote for someone else to step up and do all or most of the work.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
What we need to do is figure out the obvious stuff that we can agree to, them start working out smaller details. The sith really are a mess.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Tamara"]

If I knew for sure, I'd have been playing kingmaker for months now. But the site's too big for me to know everyone. I have candidates in mind, sure, but I haven't played kingmaker with the Sith in a good while.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
8:18 is the same as 80 of 180 or 800 of 1,800. The numbers don't matter, the logistics do. Statistically speaking, that system is steadily garnering favor at a consistent rate, which is reason to believe it is the majority vote in general. That is, of course, just an educated prediction. No need to jump the gun.

I think....
Now I'm no Sith, but I want to see what happens when you do it like an actual election. Anyone can run for emperor, but the people get to choose who they want. Best way to go about it if you ask me, there can be election campaigns and big debates ect..
Just my thoughts on it.

[member="Krest"]
Oh Glob Oh Glob Oh Glob! He wasn't supposed to die! [member="Tamara"]! Sprinkle some crack on him and lets go! [member="Darth Voracitos"] or eat his body! *scooby doo's it out of thread*

I've set a goal for myself tonight so that expending four hours of sleep arguing over nothing in a fictitious meaningless universe that doesn't make logical sense to begin with doesn't seem to overly wasteful to me...

Just thought I'd let you all know...

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
[member="Astrian Callus"] I was around during the time when Voracitos got elected. I would not like to see it happen again. That stuff was crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom