Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters
So, this is it. The direction the Sith should take has been a big one around here for a while.

Please only vote here if you are playing a Sith character or are an active member of their factions. We will check and discount illegal votes.

The two systems put forward are thus:

An NPC Dark Lord who rules through an OOC elected Council.

An OOC elected Council which rules the Sith directly.

Please keep posting in this thread to a minimum.

If leaders of both sides have a more in depth definition of their position, please let me know and I will amend.

(My own vote is strictly for ease of monitoring and will be removed at the end.)

J3C0

J
I feel like you should explain that this has absolutely no bearing on anything towards any of the Sith Factions ;)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
In my mind these two options are exactly the same aside from the fact that there is an IC puppet master which changes nothing. I propose a system like the one I am trying to implement with the New Order which would be group of leaders (probably voted on OOCly) rule the faction but everything is put to a democratic vote through a poll system. For example, If the FAs of the New Order decide they want to go with war to someone they do not do it until they put up a proper vote. The members then decide whether or not to go with the leaders plans.

The members can also put forward votes for the FAs to see. For example, a member wants to make a ship deal with a company for the faction as a whole so he puts up a vote. The FAs watch the outcome of the vote and then after making their own opinions hold a second (official) vote with their own views on the matter thrown in. The outcome of this second vote decides what the faction does.

Er. A Dark Lord RPed by the Council so if one goes missing OOC on a LOA the faction doesn't miss a beat cause the missing character wont affect it

vs

A Sith Council without the need of a puppet who really has no other purpose then to provide a one figure head and keep the leader active.

I wish my head was clear enough to introduce my system but at this point I'm beginning to think that people will simply be live what they believe. The may never recover from this tumble until something drastic happens....

Darth Voracitos said:
I wish my head was clear enough to introduce my system but at this point I'm beginning to think that people will simply be live what they believe. The may never recover from this tumble until something drastic happens....
I'd listen to you <3

Seriously though. I have no personal stake in any of these options, I just want the Sith to succeed.

In Umbris Potestas Est
I disagree with this poll for the fact that it's up to the RPers on this site to formulate the major Dark Side faction, ala TSE, not the staff. If the New Order(or whatever it's renamed to) fails, I would lend more credence towards doing this, but not right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom