Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Vote

How should the Sith be run?

• Total voters
[member="Darth Voracitos"] gets it.

If the Sith continue squabbling over who's dark lord, when no one has land. Or huge ships. Or anything worth bickering over anyway. No one can be the strongest when we are all so weak.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Voracitos said:
I don't know if it's the threads or me getting tired or what it is, but I'm starting to get a little upset (indicator that was an understatement) that person x of faction y is saying plan z because that is what faction y is doing, which leads to arguments of how faction w is offended by plan z instead let's do the complete opposite and do plan a and blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I don't care. I don't. Care. I. Don't. CARE.

The only solution is when we give up all of our solutions, and admit we all share one goal. One, and only one. Once that happens, once we decide we will all pursue that singular over arching story goal, can we ever consider a United Sith Faction anywhere within the realm of possibility.

I will be the first to set the example.

League of Red will fail. Big whoop, you all thought it anyway, now it's officially out there. Who's the next lucky person to Sith up, give up everything that they think that matters, collect a few new buddies and beat the kark out of somebody as a jolly good gang?
This means swallowing pride, and men a prideful creatures.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Let's rally around the New Order, give them a chance, let them run like we did TSE before the crash - and bam. It'll all be good. NO seems like the best of any faction that's come off things(minus [member="Darth Voracitos"] and the League of the Sith, part of the New Order last I checked.

@Tamara: If that's the case, I'm sorry for thinking so.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Enigma said:
Let's rally around the New Order, give them a chance, let them run like we did TSE before the crash - and bam. It'll all be good. NO seems like the best of any faction that's come off things(minus @Darth Voracitks and the League of the Sith, part of the New Order last I checked.
The problem is when people disagree with the way that things are done. That's how you lose luster. That's how you lose members, activity, muse.

Look, we're all neglecting the natural option here:

tumblr_mrxrmwWgjL1sfzntpo1_400.gif

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Well liking it gives them reputation which is still a positive outcome unless you're known as something of a village idiot type around here, so no I don't think that works on our favor.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Voracitos said:
[member="Christian Slade"] then there is no hope for this venture, so why do we even bother?
Because I want an idea that we all can agree on. Pride won't overcome what you think is good or right. If you are in agreement with something then pride will not play a part in it.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Not to discount the validity or potential of the existing options, but this vote neglects the only leadership strategy that's ever legitimately unified the Sith on this board.

One person with an ego, a plan, and a work ethic steps up, convinces others to follow him or her, and then...leads.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
All joking aside, I believe that instead of going for a land grab and making many many different sith factions, we should pool all out resources together and remake a true sith again. The governing body should consist of an ooc group of 7 people who vote on political event. The voting should work with the majority rule, while a single Emperor/Empress rules the IC throne. The OOC positions should be secured with an OOC voting thread and the IC position should be voted on IC. I also think that whoever the IC leader is should also have a seat on the council so that there opinion can be heard as well.

[member="Ashin Varanin"], easier said then done, I've plenty of ego, plans galore, and dedication to lead in a heart beat... but unfortunately I have a life that consumes all of that to the point where my contribution is negligible. Leaders are rare, and followers are stubborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom